A Room with a View

Story Info
A businesswoman enjoys a night in.
1k words
4.3
14.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Room with a View

I enter my hotel room, exhausted after a full day of presentations and professional development. Rolling bag in one hand, glass of red wine from the bar downstairs in the other, I go straight to the window and open the curtains. I grin.

"Well, this view is just perfect," I say aloud to myself, noting the wall of windowed buildings just across the street. No view of the gardens or the pool. Just windows.

I quickly set down my wine, unpack, flip on all of the lights in the room, and flop on the pristine white king-sized fluffy bed. "Mmmm, this will be a fun evening in." After turning on a sultry playlist from my phone, I slowly strip out of my outfit. I sensuously wriggle out of my charcoal gray fitted dress to the music, dancing in just my bra, garter belt, thigh-high hose, and red ankle strap heels. I sashay to the dresser, grab my wineglass, and sip slowly, still dancing slowly as I approach the window.

I continue my slow dance in front of the window, admiring the view of the windowed buildings across the street. My eyes scan from one pane to the next, wondering if anyone would spy me. Alas, all of the windows seemed gray and lifeless. I finish my wine, and decide to go soak in the bath before I check out the view again.

I fill the white tub with hot, churning water, adding the full mini bottle of orange and bergamot bath gel. After stripping off my shoes and lingerie, I lower myself into the bubbly oasis. I rub the rich, fragrant bubbles into my neck, my breasts, my stomach. I let the water from the high faucet pour over my head, massaging my scalp. I turn my body around, so that the cascading flow hits me between the legs--the pressure of the hot water making me squeal in delight. I move my hips in slow circles beneath the pouring flow, the water hitting my clit in vibrating waves. Soon, I can't help my gasping scream as my body thrashes in a strong orgasm.

After I rinse off, I wrap myself in the plush, cozy white hotel robe, and return to my place by the window. There, just two floors down and to the right, I see a man sitting at a desk by his window. He's still in his work clothes, though he has removed his jacket and tie and the top two buttons of his impeccably tailored shirt. Maybe I can distract him? I put my playlist back on full blast, and start dancing in front of the window. I'm staring at the man, willing him to look at me. He continues to zombie-stare at his computer screen, but at any moment, he COULD spy me. I'm so turned on thinking about it that I shimmy out of my robe and start to flick my fingers around my clit, dipping them in and out of my soaking wet pussy.

As I dance and masturbate in my window, I'm pulled by a movement to my left. One floor up and one or two rooms over to the left, I see a woman mimicking my dance. She is fully nude, and she grins at me when she sees my watching her. I smile back and continue my dance, opening my pussy lips as close to the window as I can get. She copies me, and is soon joined by another woman, who embraces her from behind, rubbing against her soft, curved ass.

I push my desk against the window, and climb up on it. I get on all fours, my rear pointing directly at the women. I grab my giant black dildo and work it in and out of my dripping hole while wriggling my ass at my new audience member. I peek over my shoulder, licking my lips, and see the two women have moved to their bed, legs open wide, and both fingering each other as they peer out their window, watching my every move.

I glance down to the right--and see my businessman has abandoned his computer. His pants are around his ankles, and he's stroking his hard cock by the side of his window. I give him a little wave, and he retreats behind his curtain--not ready for a live audience yet! I say aloud, "that's okay, honey, you'll come out when you're good and ready," knowing he can't hear me.

I stand up and put one leg up on the desk by the window, giving my audience a nice view of my spread, dripping vulva. I see some movement in a window across, one floor below me. A couple--a young man and woman--seem to be peeking and giggling together. I wink at them and slowly start rubbing my clit, making it slick with my juices. They seem shy, but content to just watch, so I smile and continue circling with my fingers. The women above seem lost in their own pleasure, their faces contorting and screaming with their orgasms. I enjoy their show as much as they're enjoying mine. My businessman moves into full view now, and I see his body tremble as he watches me fingering myself. Before I can catch myself, I'm caught up in an earth-shattering orgasm, making me shake and scream with my entire being as I pulse with wave after wave of shuddering joy. I squirt a stream of cum onto the window, and I start to laugh; my businessman's window pane is also splattered with white fluid. He gives me a thumbs up before wiping the window and closing the curtain.

The young couple still watch, half hidden behind their curtain. They quickly close it when they see me staring at them--but I'm confident they'll have quite an enjoyable evening together, thinking about that crazy exhibitionist woman they saw in the window across the street. I close my curtains as well, drawn to the inviting comfort of the bed. As I prepare for sleep, I wonder what wonderful view I'll have tomorrow night.