A Roommate Unlike Any Other Vol 11

Story Info
Sarah puts her education to work.
3.1k words
4.48
4.8k
00

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, your suggestions, critique and votes are always appreciated. I try my best to incorporate as many requests as I can within the confines of the plot as I have imagined it. No persons under the age of minority appear or are depicted in this or any other of my works. You as the reader, may question issues of consent but I assure you that nothing could be further from the truth. Thank you for all of the feedback! These works are subject to copyright.(c)

Chapter 14 Back to 'Normal'

My unplanned tryst with Brad had satisfied my hormonal needs while also boosting my confidence. That moment was the first time I had truly asserted myself as the Alpha in the mix and the power was intoxicating. I had begun to see myself as a woman who would forever after, be able to insist that her every sexual need will be met. The men (and women), of my future will be in for a surprise indeed.

As I ascended yet another step on Hannah's confidence-dominance ladder, I nonetheless remained thrilled by my position as her subservient protege. I had begun to understand the duality of sexual power and could enthusiastically adapt to either role. I'd begun to feel as though I had missed out on an entire world of sexuality I had never imagined, one that I was determined to explore to the outer limits.

Another benefit of a one-time hookup with Brad is that it served to reframe my understanding of my own sexual identity. My time with Hannah has served as an introduction to the joys of Sapphic pleasure. Though my time with her thus far has been primarily without men, this was more a matter of circumstance than choice. My relived experience with Brad (and the multiple men the evening prior), confirmed that at my core, I remained primarily heterosexual.

I had been given enough of a taste of woman love that I knew I wanted much, much more. But when it came to thoughts of relationships in the traditional sense, I could only ever imagine myself with a man. I'm sure that this is borne of a number of factors including procreation and society's lukewarm acceptance of nonconformist relations but at its core, I still longed for the blend of being with one of the opposite gender.

Despite the fact that I had clearly identified as heterosexual, I would never deny the pleasure I had come to know of sex with other women. The female body is typically softer and more sensuous. There is the thrill of playing together as they say, 'with home field advantage' and feeling as though a woman always knows how to bring another woman pleasure. But it always feels more like a friendship, separate from the physical act. For some reason, when it comes to women I can easily compartmentalize the two and imagine that one element could continue on even if the other had diminished. Whereas, with most men, it almost always gets too complicated to keep the lines from blurring. Often, the ones you just wanted to fuck became too attached to stay in their lane.

These are the thoughts that ran through my mind as I returned home and unpacked my weekend bag. Hannah had sent me a text advising that she was enjoying an extended long weekend at Jake's apartment and would be back for a night together on Wednesday. She also left a direction to check out the new folder on my laptop.

Ever eager to discover the next thing Hannah had cooked up, I dropped what I had been doing and fired up my computer. On the desktop was a folder entitled, 'M.P.O.D' which I learned, stood for My Personal Orgasm Diary. This latest obligation had me journaling the highlights of each and every time I achieved orgasm. It wasn't necessary that I do so in real time but definitely soon enough that I didn't forget the salient details. I could choose how much or how little to include but Hannah of course, made some helpful suggestions: position, technique, toys, inspiration(s), duration, level of satisfaction, etcetera.

It seemed like an easy enough challenge and I imagined that it would be quite interesting to look back on years later. For Hannah's part, I suspected that the task was set out as yet another layer of her vicarious pleasure as I continued to expose more and more of my soul to her. Knowing that my own pleasure was such a turn on for my roommate made me all the more keen to the task.

I wondered if most entries would end up being fairly repetitive given my frequent reliance on my 'goto' fantasies and techniques. I considered on the other hand, that the knowledge that I would be recording these events, might prompt me to search for greater variety. As my very first entry, I chose my recent experience with Brad which was certain to prompt a lively discussion once Hannah got her hands on it.

My first day back to work came with the excitement of seeing Brad and wondering if he had added the newest panty discovery to the office rumor mill or whether he had chosen to keep the secret to himself. Part of me hoped that he had decided to keep it a secret, which would tend to confirm his 'appreciation' of my unsolicited gift. But equally pleasurable to me, was the intrigue of my coworkers and seeing how fixated they became the last time I made a panty drop. For my part, I acted as puzzled as the rest and engaged with them in the guessing game while taking perverted pleasure in knowing that an entire office was talking about my panties.

On the home front, my relationship with Hannah continued to grow. We kept up the webcamming with her pets and I had begun to take a more active role in directing what they were and were not to do. At all times, Hannah remained principally in charge but the beginning of power sharing was something I welcomed without asking for any more than she offered.

Hannah's relationship with Jake continued to flourish and of course, I remained the unknown willing participant in their sexual affairs. This element of my expanding sexual horizons had taken on a new level of excitement with the open question of whether Jake had been one of my masseurs. If he was in fact in on it, his poker face was indecipherable.

We also played lots of masturbation games and took turns coming up with new rules. Sometimes we would masturbate together and see who could make themselves cum the fastest. Other times it was an endurance test to see who could hold out the longest. One of my favorites which I happened to create, was a combination of both ideas. I would start to play with myself and Hannah would have to mimic my every movement and cum at the exact moment I came. This game in particular, was a great deal of fun with our massive collection of toys while affording me a rare instance of control as the alpha female.

Chapter 15 Seeds of Dominance Begin to Flower

Alpha was not a role I was often allowed to play but one that had begun to captivate my fantasy world. I thought back to past partners and reimagined myself with them in a more dominant sense. I also thought of Brad and others in my current life that would be interesting 'pets' if ever I found the courage to truly assert my will. While I looked forward to taking on this role in earnest down the road, I remained a willing pupil to Hannah's tutelage and was keen to learn all that she offered.

If there was an aspect of my relationship with Hannah that I found most challenging, it had to be her stubbornness. I would often experience this in the form of her withholding, teasing, or denial. Never was this more frustrating then when she continued to deny my requests to know who had come to the massage party. I begged and pleaded with her and although she assured me that I would know in the right time, she refused to tell me when that time would be.

Wednesday arrived and we had planned to meet after work at a local pub for beer and nachos. When I arrived, there was no sign of Hannah or Jake. I settled into a booth and enjoyed the Irish band while I nursed my first and second beer. I had it settled in my mind that tonight was the night that I would press Hannah to learn the names of my mystery masseures. I wanted to know and I was determined not to have to wait any longer. The first couple of beers had boosted my confidence and I began to feel certain that I could make her tell me even if I had to come up with some sort of leverage to assist my position.

I was almost ready to give up when I received a series of texts from Hannah. The first was an apology for being late and the explanation that she got unexpectedly tied up after work. She also let me know that she had heard from Jake who said he had to bail but offered no explanation why. I might have responded that we skip it and meet up at home were it not for the subsequent texts, pictures and videos.

The first image was an overhead shot that showed her on a bed I didn't recognize, with each of her limbs tied to the bedpost. Panning out, pic number two revealed a man and woman who wore masks to obscure their identities. What followed was a lengthy pictorial of my roommate servicing the unknown couple in every way imaginable. Just viewing these images had my heart racing as wildly as if I were part of the scene myself.

My hormones were raging and I considered heading to the bathroom or home for some needed relief. Instead, I ordered another drink and waited for the next series of pictures to arrive. I was grateful the bar was dimly lit and nobody would likely notice the deep flush of my cheeks which is an unmistakable sign whenever I get really horny.

The pics kept coming along with several short video clips. A darkly erotic scene showed the two women in a 69 with Hannah on the bottom. The man was fucking the other woman from behind as she held my roommate's thighs apart and licked her pussy. Though the angle wasn't great, I could see Hannah licking the woman's clit and the man's balls. As to the male, he focused on fucking the unknown woman and periodically, Hannah's mouth. Though I had never ever imagined myself in such a mix, I began fantasizing that it was I in Hannah's place.

The final video clip showed the flex of the man's legs and ass which was the telltale sign that he had started cumming. As he slowly withdrew, a string of cum trailed from the head of his cock which was quickly eaten up by my roommate. Hannah licked and sucked until the man had gone flaccid and his penis was cleaned to perfection. I then watched as the woman lowered her sex firmly onto Hannah's face and the 'cleaning process' was repeated. She spent no less than ten minutes licking and sucking every drop of the combined wetness created by the live sex show that had been occurred just inches above her face.

I'd practically inhaled my latest pint without realizing and ordered another though I was already feeling the effects in a major way. A quick trip to the bathroom was required and though I considered rubbing out a fast one, my latest voyeuristic experience called for a much longer session in the comfort of my bed.

As I returned to my table I was met by the waiter who advised that he had just ended his shift and asked that I settle up. I was happy to do so and fished out my card for the interact machine. When it got to the tip, a devilish thought entered my mind. I hadn't paid much attention to him before but now saw him in a more objectifying light. He was average height and fit and not unattractive. He was college aged and likely supplementing his school expenses. He had the easy personality of a good server which also didn't hurt.

"Would you like to play a game?"

The waiter gave a puzzled look and must have wondered why his last customer of the night was some whackjob drunk he had to deal with before he could finally end his shift.

"Come sit beside me and I'll tell you what I'm thinking."

Dave hesitantly began to sit opposite but I made clear that I had meant for him to join me on my padded bench. I'm sure he rationalized that a minor indulgence to get the bill settled was his fastest way to get to the bar for a few drinks of his own. As Dave sat down I immediately slid over so that our thighs were touching. Before he could say anything, I reached over and placed my left hand between his legs and gave a firm squeeze.

"Listen, I would never short someone on a tip and I know how hard you work for your money. But you have the good fortune of having served a single woman who just spent the evening viewing pictures and videos of my roommate fucking a man and woman at the same time. I'm horny as fuck and willing to give it up if you are down for it."

Stunned would be an understatement. If my hands were not already cradling his balls and tracing the outline of his hardening cock, I'm certain he would have chalked it all up to the ramblings of another drunken customer. The fact that there was such an age difference between us likely added to his surprise. I wasn't old enough to be his mother but I was likely far more seasoned than any of the less experienced vixens he had had the pleasure of knowing.

It only took a moment for Dave to get it together and realize this to be an offer he shouldn't pass up. When the light finally came on, Dave nodded with a forced confidence that did little to shield his nervousness. He asked for a few minutes to get changed out of his work uniform and quickly returned to my table with two shots of Cuervo. I had downed mine and was already standing while his glass was still at his lips. This young man would be just perfect for my next conquest.

His parent's minivan was the best option on short notice and the two of us hurriedly climbed in the back and started removing our clothes. When we were both naked, I laid back on the reclined seat and raised my legs in the air. The young waiter took this as an invitation to dive right in until I grabbed his shoulders and lowered him to where I wanted.

"Hold up a little, my keener. Unless you have a curfew, I see no need to rush things and lets make sure that I'm ready for that healthy cock I felt between your legs."

With that, I directed and held Dave's head between my thighs. The young guy may have not had much experience in pleasuring a woman with his tongue but he took to it like a champ. I only really needed a few quick licks but the thrill of the power made me keep him in this position for longer than I normally would. If only he knew that I was every bit as eager as he was to start fucking. But I was on a trip and determined to test the limits of my control.

By the time I motioned Dave up to take his cock into my mouth, I am certain that the boy's jaw had to be aching. I knew this from the many times I had been between Hannah's thighs and it was more than obvious that I had spent far more time between a woman's thighs than this young man had. It wasn't my most patient work but I sucked the boy's cock with enthusiasm and his appreciation was readily apparent.

Within moments of taking his shaft into my mouth, I sensed the warning signs that he might be a quick cummer. It would have been forgivable at his age and certainly understandable given the circumstances, but that didn't work for my needs. Feeling as though he had enjoyed enough of my oral skills and knowing the resiliency of youth, I directed Dave to stand up and jerk off until he came on my tits. The young man's expression clearly displayed the disappointment of one who thought he was about to miss out on a fuck but he did as I said.

When Dave came, I was surprised at the volume of cum splashing against my chest. Spurt after spurt covered my neck and tits. With every third stroke, another volley landed on my skin. It was like nothing I had witnessed before. It was truly incredible. I would never have imagined that a human being could produce so much cum!

When Dave had finished, he took a minute to catch his breath. I was pleased to notice that his firm young cock had not softened in the least. Though less interested in young Dave's need, I had gotten to the point that I desperately needed to be fucked and now that he had cum for the first time, I knew that he would be able to last until my needs were fully satisfied.

Not wanting the intimacy of kissing or forced small talk, I got on all fours and Dave needed no further instruction. I let him know that this would be the one and only time I would fuck him. I told him to make it good and to make it hard so that we would both have great memories of this night. Young Dave did not disappoint.

I had no way of knowing whether my roommate's threesome was an all night fuckfest but my escapade had come to a very pleasurable end and I was in no condition to drive home. Happily, Hannah was free to pick me up and when she arrived, there was no mistaking that I had just been properly railed. After a quick shower to freshen things up, the two of us cuddled in my bed and traded details of our latest adventures. As we brought ourselves to one final orgasm of the night, Hannah promised that she would share some of the details of the anniversary plans she had put together first thing tomorrow after work.