The Study Group

Story Info
The study group quickly becomes a tease-fest.
2.3k words
4.3
27.6k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Study Group

It was a usual Wednesday evening Lit study group. The players were always the same, the group huddled close around the pile of bean bags sprawled across the floor of the library, that dim room in the back of the house that afforded us the quiet and privacy we needed to study. The group was pretty typical for a small college. Jason to my right, the soccer player/percussionist, long and lanky with slightly too big ears that just made him seem youthful and adorable. Broughton, sitting in front of me, the quiet theater kid with dark eyes that slanted when he smiled, his longer hair hanging over his eyes. Robbie, the only male cheerleader in the school, with confidence and a quirky habit of licking his lips when he thinks deeply, to my left. Me, naturally.

And then there was Jenn. The group leader, always in command of the room of her hungry constituents. Today she was wearing an oversized sweater and soft, thin black leggings. She was barefoot, her toenails painted an ironically innocent pink. Her hair was in a loose braid and tucked over her shoulder as she thoughtlessly twirled her pen over her lips as she read her book, leaning back relaxed over the bean bag, sitting immediately to my right. All of us covertly watched her, pretending to read our books, but sneaking looks at that place where the shirt met the leggings, right below her hip, where we could see the curve peek out from underneath, or at her lips as the pen glided and rolled across them, or at her chest as it rose when she sighed in frustration.

Jenn and her entourage, I chuckled to myself.

It all happened in an instant. Jenn stopped twirling her pen for a moment like she had an idea. She sat up suddenly, took off her glasses and looked at me. The sudden intensity of her gaze on me froze me in place, my mind went blank, I was too close to escape it. That's probably exactly what she wanted. She leaned in close, and I could smell her... peaches? Had she been eating peaches? Her hand suddenly grabbed my thigh, a little too high to escape my attention, and I felt the blood rush south. My air escaped me quickly, letting out a tiny, breathless groan. She looked down to her hand, then right next to it at my growing erection, and smiled mischievously. Fuck, she noticed.

"So what he's saying is that plants aren't conscious. They're not in the same realm as animals. But that's bullshit. Plants react to sunlight, there are even some that have defenses that are released only when they are attacked. He even says that himself right here on page 86! He's contradicting himself."

"Plants?" I said.

"Yes, plants. Aristotle? You know, the book?" She waved the book around with her right hand, her left still firmly squeezing my thigh. The wiggle in her body as she waved her arm caused her hand to move up slightly. I felt my cock press against my thigh, mere centimeters away from her fingers. At the same time I was terrified she would touch it accidentally, and I'd be so embarrassed, and also really wanted that to happen. At the last wiggle, her thumb bumped up against my erection, sliding across the tip slightly. The touch sent jolts of pleasure through my body, and I tried to keep from seizing in pleasure. I didn't want her hand to move, it was perfectly placed so that every time either she or I moved, her thumb brushed up against my cock again. I was so caught up in coming up with excuses to move slightly, feeling only her thumb pressing in to me, that I hadn't realized I had been holding my breath. My breath escaped and I breathed in raggedly, begrudgingly returning to the present moment.

She put the book down, turned to face me, and grabbed my face in her right hand. She whispered, "If you weren't so busy staring at my ass you could get this work done." Her tongue briefly came out of her mouth, touched just the tip of my lips as she held my face still. She pulled back slightly, finished licking her lips as I watched, transfixed and trying (albeit unsuccessfully) not to make a sound. She watched my reaction, then winked at me! Holy fuck! I wanted to cum right then, but I was able to stop myself, with what I think was not a whole lot of noticeable reaction. When I looked up, Jason was still reading, Robbie was laying upside down on the bean bag, but Broughton... was he smirking?

She flopped back on to the bean bag, and her arm came to rest over my lap. One of her legs had landed over Jason's lap. At that moment I noticed him catch his breath in surprise and pleasure. "Read it to me."

Obediently I began reading from the book. Chapter 11, right? God, I hoped I was in the right place. She's right, I was staring at her ass.

As I read, her fingers absently traced my hard cock through my pants, around one side and then the other, her fingers lingering for just a moment over the tip, playing. I made it through a few pages of this before I started to struggle with attention, almost losing control, but all I could do was obey and continue reading. Was it getting warm in here? All I can feel is her fingers.

Jason was staring at her foot as it moved so very near his crotch, his head slightly swaying, mimicking her leg bounces. Broughton had inched closer to watch. That voyeur. Robbie was still laying upside down on the bean bag, but he was not so subtly staring at the place where her ass met her legs. His tongue was stuck halfway through licking his lips, as if he had gotten distracted and mesmerized by the leg bounces and the distracting, delectable jiggle it created all the way up her leg to her hip.

I snuck a glance over at her as I took a breath between paragraphs. She was idly reading along, rocking her legs back and forth. She looked over at me as if she knew I had snuck a glance at her, and giggled when she saw my reaction. I went silent, all of my efforts in that moment forcing myself not to cum. Never without her permission!

"My Queen, may I..."

"No," she responded, then turned away. I heard her snicker again under her breath.

"What do you think of that quote?" she asked, biting her lip in barely contained glee at me as I stared at her, open-mouthed. I couldn't form any words to answer her. All I could do was stare at her, feeling embarrassed that no thought was within my grasp. She took delight in this, bringing her boys to a state where they couldn't answer. She revelled in it, the teasing until we were on the edge, denying us at the last second, waiting for us to answer when she knew we couldn't. We were her toys.

"I'm going to go get us something to drink," she announced, and stood up, managing somehow to both put pressure on my cock and her ass in my face as she slowly stood and then stretched right in front of me, standing over me. How did she even do that??? I grabbed myself, trying desperately to hold in my orgasm, and felt myself leaking through my shorts. She sauntered away, humming to herself. I looked down, and saw that there was a visible wet spot on my shorts. Dammit. Looking up, Jason and I locked eyes. He was still visibly hard from watching her foot bounce so close to his dick, the bulge noticeable under his athletic shorts. He grinned and shrugged his shoulders.

"You know what she's like," he said, a little breathless.

"Yeah," I managed to finally squeak out.

"Hey, it was me last time, so I don't feel sorry for you," said Broughton.

Just then she came back in, toting a few cups of lemonade. She bent over to pass them out to each of the boys, and when she did they all stopped, then reluctantly accepted the drink from her, as if they didn't want her to move on. When she got to me, she leaned over, and I saw what they had been staring at. When her shirt opened like that, you could directly see down it and had a full view of her breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra. Even knowing it was on purpose, I couldn't look away. Every movement made them sway back and forth slightly, her nipples brushing her shirt. As she hovered over me, she looked down at my pants and asked me, "Did you have an accident?" Her face scrunched up in disapproval, and she gently touched the wet spot, "accidentally" brushing the tip of my cock, then licked her finger to taste it.

"No, my Queen! I wouldn't. It's just a leak, I swear."

Satisfied with my answer, she smiled at me, tilted my head to the side, and licked me on the neck right below the ear. "You are being a very well behaved boy today. Excellent work holding your cum and keeping it for me. Because you've done so well, you can choose who I will tease next."

I swallowed, knowing I must respond. "Thank you, my Queen." I looked around at the other boys, and noticed them eyeing me, hopeful at being the next chosen. "Broughton," I said quietly, my voice shaking, still trying to hold my orgasm back from its undeniable throbbing release. That'll show him.

When he heard his name, instantly Broughton became hard and started quivering. Jenn plopped down on the floor in front of me, turning her ass toward Robbie so she could face Broughton. Robbie startled, then in his upside down state leaned forward slightly so he could smell her. He inhaled deeply, and on his exhale a soft moan escaped. He couldn't help himself, he reached for her. Sensing the movement, she looked back, and slapped him softly but firmly to break him of his trance. "No. Not yet," she said, gently rubbing the place she had slapped him. "Yes, my Queen," he replied, embarrassed about his slip up.

Jenn turned to him gently, at the same time putting a foot in Broughton's lap and pressing into his erection. He gasped. She gently took Robbie's upside down face in her hands, and slowly kissed his forehead, then his lips, ending it with her tongue running along the inside of his mouth. I watched him shudder in pleasure as she said, "Mmm, that's my good boy."

She turned to Broughton, and called over her shoulder to me, "Keep reading." I fumbled with the book as I tried to adjust myself, as my erection had grown so large it was uncomfortable. I began reading again, watching her over the top of the book. I don't remember anything I read. I saw her put her bare foot up next to Broughton's face, him turning to kiss her instep, as she laid on her back, smiling. She slid her foot slowly down his torso, all the way to the floor between his legs, gained purchase underneath him, and slowly dragged her foot up over his dick. As she continued to toy with him with her foot, I felt her hands find my legs, and she pulled me closer so she could rest her head in my lap, right on top of my cock, as she teased him. When she needed to move a bit to tease him more, her head would press into me. I almost lost control several times. Broughton was gripping the floor, trying to maintain his own control as she brought him to the edge.

At that point I guess she decided to let him come down a little, and while she waited she slid her right foot over to Jason, letting him suck on her toes while he touched himself. She moved one hand over to Robbie, who had rolled over to lay on the floor next to her so he could be close enough to get some attention. Grabbing his head, she pulled him into her so his face was underneath her left leg, and he gratefully started kissing where her ass met her thigh, indulging himself in smelling her. I wondered if he could taste her through the leggings, and immediately found myself on the edge again. She returned her left foot to Broughton, massaging his pulsing cock. Her head in my lap pressing against me, Robbie's head buried under her, her foot playing with Broughton, and Jason touching himself while suckling her toes was too much! I can't hold it!

"Please, my Queen, may I cum?" I asked, my voice shaking, no longer able to contain my desperate moans. There was a murmuring of "Please" from all the other boys, begging her for release.

She waited a moment, grinned devilishly, and asked, "My darlings, do you need to cum?"

A terrified "Yes!" came from Broughton, muffled pleading from Jason and Robbie.

"Please..." I said, my eyes rolling back in my head from the pleasure.

"It would please me if you would all cum." At that sentence, all of us began convulsing, no longer able to contain our orgasms as they blasted out of us, soaking us. I was momentarily able to feel nothing but the pleasure, my vision blurry as I slowly recovered and came to. As I became coherent, I saw Jenn laying on the floor, still sprawled over all of us, smiling.

"Now, boys, it's my turn."