A Roommate Unlike Any Other Vol 10

Story Info
Sarah travels back home.
1.7k words
4.61
3.5k
1

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Roommate Unlike Any Other Vol 10

As always, your suggestions, critique and votes are always appreciated. I try my best to incorporate as many requests as I can within the confines of the plot as I have imagined it. No persons under the age of minority appear or are depicted in this or any other of my works. Thank you for all of the feedback! These works are subject to copyright.

Chapter 13 Back on Home Turf

My muscles had been massaged to the point of tenderization. In this sense, I felt very much relaxed and well rested. But as consciousness first took hold that morning, I immediately realized that the wonderfully erotic dreams of the night before were entirely real. A quick feel between my legs confirmed that the debauchery performed on my body by a host of unknown persons had actually occurred. Without forethought, I began to finger myself to orgasm as I replayed the wonderful events of the night before.

I rose to begin my morning routine and was greeted with a simple note on the bathroom mirror, wishing me a wonderful weekend home. Nothing was said about my role in the center of a gangbang, nor were any names revealed. It was akin to a, 'had a great time, have a nice day'... type of message. Just a slim parting note you might discover from a one-night stand who had made certain to escape before any conversation was required.

I breezed through the workday without any texts or sexual instructions from Hannah. Was this her version of a day off given all that I had submitted to the night before? Notwithstanding the lack of instructions, I found myself extremely horny with colorful memories of my massage fucking, causing me to finger myself once in my office and once in the work bathroom. That was three on the day so far with no telling what the final count might be.

On my way out the door, I secreted today's wet, scent-infused panties in Brad's desk drawer. It thrilled me that he had no way of knowing who was behind the sexy surprise. I got off on imagining him touching, smelling and enjoying the garment that had cradled my very active vagina all day long. The devilish part of me wanted to further the office mystery, whereas the darker regions of my soul interpreted this act as the beginnings of my exerting control over another.

The weekend home made for a fantastic visit that was long overdue. I always found it nice to slip back into the comfort of my home environment. The meals were delicious in a familiar sense and the conversation was easy. My family seemed relieved to see that I had completely gotten over my ex and I trust that my new sense of self-confidence was evident. Had I begun to reveal all that had contributed to this change, the discussion may not have gone so smoothly.

It was pure accident that a trip to the store to pick up the fixings for ceasar salad, had put me face to face with my very first serious high school boyfriend, James. Our greeting was warm and genuine despite the many years that had passed without communication. I let him know that my trip home was short and that I wasn't doing anything other than hanging with family. We exchanged phone numbers with the promise of catching up but I doubted anything would come of it after the blush of our impromptu meeting wore off.

A home cooked dinner included two bottles of red wine followed by an early movie. Both of my parents were quick to bed and quick to rise and my rare trip home was not about to change those habits. My siblings were unable to make it back for my visit so that left me snuggling with our Golden Retriever and surfing the internet after everyone had gone to bed. It was likely a combination of the wine and the boredom that led me to send the text. It certainly wasn't something I had planned or been fixating on all night but the minute I made the decision, I was determined to be bold.

'Hey James! If you were serious about wanting to catch up, meet me at 'our special place' at eleven o'clock tonight.'

A full ten minutes passed before I received a reply.

'Ok, sounds great. Looking forward to finding out all that has happened in your life over the years.'

I was more than a little surprised that Brad didn't counter with a suggestion that we meet at one of the local bars. 'Our special place' was an old farm house that had long since been abandoned but remained in pretty good shape. I noticed it on my drive into town and recalled the moment of losing my virginity there after skipping out early from the high school prom. I was certain that Brad had not missed the significance of this location and hoped that he would know of my intentions despite professing to want to know what had gone on in my life since we were last together.

I got to the farmhouse first and was pleased to see that the plywood covered back door was as accessible as it had always been. That first time and the countless trips to the farm thereafter, had formed the bulk of my earliest sexual adventures. James had been relatively far more experienced than I back then and I wondered how many conquests he had enjoyed since. I certainly had not been what you would call a 'busy girl' over the years in terms of body count. But even with this truth, the past year had certainly taken my 'bed cred' to an entirely new universe.

They say you can't relive past memories and any effort to recreate them can only lead to disappointment. Would it have the familiarity of slipping on a comfy pair of old shoes? Or would it be an awkward ending to our story that would forever sully the great memories of our time together? So much had changed in my life and so much time had passed since we had been together in any sense of the term. I worried that it was a risky move to revisit events that are often best left where they belong, in the past.

When Brad arrived there was an awkward moment as he first notice me and then, the sleeping bag I had laid out on the carpet of the living room. Not wanting to explain myself and with little interest in discussing whatever he had been up to over the years, I simply began removing my clothes and suggested very directly, that he do the same.

Despite a moment's hesitation, the minute Brad saw me getting naked he was quick to follow. I moved to embrace him firmly and began to make out like it was prom all over again. His body had aged well and the familiarity of his scent brought a part of my past to life. Hands roamed as our bodies mashed together as one. Brad was hard before his boxers hit the floor and my sex had been dripping with anticipation since the moment I decided to send the text.

I dropped to my knees and began to suck his cock with skills I had not possessed the last time he had the pleasure of enjoying my body. My tongue swiped the length of his shaft and jostled each nut before going up to circle around the sensitive purple head. When I dove deep to take as much of him as I could manage, his groans became animalistic. Sensing the moment could come to a premature end, I leaned upon a trick I had learned from watching Hannah and firmly grasped his balls in my right hand.

With no question as to who was in charge, I pulled Brad to the sleeping bag and pushed him down onto his back. Without preamble, I straddled his thighs and positioned the head of his cock at my desperate opening. One quick, confident look let him know this was about to be so much more than the girl he had known back then. My full weight dropped sending the spongy head of his penis crashing into the ring of my cervix. Brad had always been the perfect fit, not too small, not too large. It was a comfort and familiarity that let me be as aggressive as my body desired.

"I only have an hour before I have to leave and I expect that every second of our time will be spent fucking, so don't even think about cumming before I tell you to!"

This statement alone, was likely enough to make him shoot but I kept a close eye on him and didn't hesitate to do a ball grab when I thought he was about to be reckless with my needs. The look on Brad's face was an equal mix of pleasure and bewilderment. Revisiting my first lover was akin to a scientific experiment that revealed my sexual evolution. More than any experience before, this unplanned hookup with my prom date sent my self-confidence soaring to unearthly heights.

I was very much in charge for the entirety of our time together. Brad did not even make a move to attempt any control. As I enjoyed the physical sensations of the moment, my mind went back to the first time I had allowed his fingers to slip underneath my panties and explore my bare flesh. I remembered the awkwardness as we each tried to perform oral sex for the first time which had very much been, a learn-as-you-go experience. And of course, I thought back to the anticipation and build up of finally surrendering my v-card and all of the wonderful pleasure that followed until we eventually parted ways.

Three ejaculations in one hour was no big feat back in the day; That I could still cause this to happen to a man of his age, was a matter of pride that felt almost as good as the many times I used his body to make myself cum that night. When it was over, there was little in the way of conversation and no promises for a repeat. I suggested that we might text down the road and truly catch up, but for my needs the night had been exactly what I wanted.