A Rosa in Bloom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yea, right, water from the flowers," Rosa repeated, knowing it was a lie. This was her pre, and her cock was making more and more. A waterfall escaped the bottom of her dress, it went on and on. She felt the lower half of her breasts being coated again and again. But all of this was irrelevant for Rosa, she had something bigger to worry about. Deep within her core, Rosa felt an orgasm of epic proportions reaching a boil, and she was powerless to stop it.

Evelin gasped at the sight before her. Along Rosa's blue dress appeared an outline of a monstrous cock, reaching from her loins all the way to the top of her breasts. Both girls were speechless at the pulsating monster. It flexed and heaved, feeding more liquid to the waterfall below. Rosa moaned with each pulse as the fabric of her dress fought the pole.

The buzzing in her sack became unignorable, almost unbearable. Rosa lost her grip on the flowers, they followed her precum and crushed to the floor, coming to rest in a puddle of her love-juice. Rosa felt the straps of her dress painfully digging into her shoulders.

The sensation only lasted a moment. Upon the next pulse of her rod, Rosa's dress gave up the battle. The straps broke apart at the seam and the rest of the dress followed, tearing down the side, filling the room with a loud ripping sound.

Rosa's cock was now free as the tears of what was once a beautiful blue dress fell at her feet. Rosa screamed out loud, her voice strained with the escapades of the last 24 hours. She was far beyond any orgasmic record she ever managed to achieve. Still, her cock was about to give the people in the shop a show.

"Wow, Rosa, I can't believe you just did th-" Evelin started to say, but was cut short. Rosa's cock exploded, firing a spray of cum all over the woman. It went on for a few seconds before stopping and leaving Evelin drenched in cum.

"Rosa, you covered her in just one shot," Sara said from the back of the shop. Rosa was unattentive to her boss. Instead, she let out a moan and her cock flexed. A stream of cum as thick as a finger left her tip at high speed, crashing into the woman's right breast with great force. The flesh jiggled and wobbled intensely as Rosa kept going and shifted the stream to the left breast.

Eventually, something had to give, and it was Evelin and her once pink dress that gave. She lost her balance against the neverending jet of cum and fell on her butt. With no one to block the stream, Rosa unloaded the rest of her orgasm on the shop window. It mostly held well, only slightly cracking when the jet hit it.

Rosa's gasping to catch her breath was the only sound in the room. She stood there, around her was a sea of her viral omissions, her cock still erect. She saw only one thing before her, a woman she wanted... No... Needed, to fuck.

Rosa slowly made her way over to Evelin, ignoring Sara who was saying something. She towered over the vixen. "I will fuck you..." Was the best sentence she could achieve in her current state. She kneeled at Evelin's feet and placed her hand on the woman's inner thigh.

"No Rosa, please don't." Evelin protested, but Rosa ignored her. Rosa's hand climbed up the cum sleek thigh, and reached around to look for the girl's underwear. "What are you doing?"

"You're not wearing underwear..." Rosa said as she failed to find anything under the pink dress other than a wet slit. Rosa's cock reacted to the realization with a slow stream of cum that cascaded down Rosa's length, encased her swollen sack and dripped to the floor below her.

"Please, no, I'm not on the pill..." Evelin objected again. It was pointless, Rosa grabbed her cock and placed it between the girl's thighs. She pulled Evelin's legs towards her until she felt the girl's folds against the tip of her immense rod. "Please, Rosa, please stop... I'm sorry I teased you..."

Rosa cared little for Evelin's plea, she will fuck the girl, no matter what... She pulled Evelin a little closer, applying pressure to the lower lips. Unlike their owner, they showed no struggle and welcomed the huge cock. Rosa took the opportunity and plunged as deep as she could into the woman.

Evelin had a cock inside her love tunnel. Not just any cock, the biggest one she ever saw, and it was still only half-way in. She started to shake as her primal need took over. Rosa was her whole world now, whatever the futa says goes. An electrifying orgasm flooded her brain.

Rosa pulled harder, sinking into Evelin, pressing against her womb and pushing with all she had. Evelin's body had no chance, in less than a minute Rosa was all the way inside the cum covered woman. Her pink dress clung to her body and a white butterfly rested on her abdomen. Rosa was captivated by this as she noticed the outline of her cock below the butterfly, each movement shifted the butterfly a little as Rosa started to fuck her new toy.

Evelin was lost in all this, she was overloaded by the amount of signals her body was sending her. On the one hand, her body was screaming as the huge cock stretched her wider than ever before, threatening to rip her vagina. On the other hand, every receptor in her body was trembling with unimaginable pleasure. Evelin's mind was overwhelmed, but she knew one thing, she wanted Rosa to go on forever. Her screams of protest faded into moans of bliss.

Rosa felt the warmth around her rod. It was hard to believe she was feeling so full, her balls still buzzed as she felt an orgasm rushing along her body. Her cock tensed, lifting Evelin's body off the ground as Rosa felt cum starting to leave her sack. She almost gave herself to the orgasm when she noticed it, an opportunity...

Impaled on her monster was the vixen, and just in arm's reach were a pair of spectacular, cum covered breasts. In all the fucking the huge orbs escaped the dress and were now hanging right before Rosa, quivering along with their owner. Rosa had no power, nor will to resist the urge. She reached up with both hands and felt the soft, sleek flesh press against her hands. It was enough, as the flesh escaped between her fingers, Rosa's cock fired a massive load into the woman who moaned mindlessly.

The cock flexed with great force, shaking Evelin as her belly hosted more and more of Rosa's generous outpour. It seemed endless, every time Rosa seemed to end one orgasm, another started, a never-ending loop of mutual pleasure racked Rosa and Evelin. Rosa remembered seeing Evelin's belly inflated to full term and then a little more as she felt her last orgasm leaving her.

Rosa's cock seemed to soften a little as Evelin's used body was lowered to the floor. The woman looked full to bursting with babies. Rosa carefully pulled her cock out of the sleeping Evelin, the experience clearly wore her out. As the cock left her, so did the cum. A puddle started to form between her legs and not long after grew bigger than Evelin.

Rosa stood up on wobbly legs. Her body finally signaling it had its share and the buzzing calmed down. Rosa looked at her work, it was far beyond anything she ever managed to do... Even as a hormone-crazed teen she came nowhere close to this. She orgasmed well over ten times the past 24 hours and still, she came so much she could put a horse to shame.

"Rosa, are you okay?" Sara said as she touched her shoulder, "I sent Jenna home after you started..."

"I... I feel great, tired but great..." Rosa said and turned to Sara, her cock now limp. "Is Jenna okay? Was this too much for her?"

"Yeah, she's fine Rosa, just saw no point in holding her here. I mean, with you fucking this poor girl for five hours straight I didn't think there was any point keeping workers here. I knew we wouldn't have customers with you fucking Evelin at the front door..." Sara explained what Rosa missed during her rump with Evelin.

Rosa looked at the cum covered Evelin. Now only a vague figurine of a woman as cum dosed her features. There was not a spot on Evelin that wasn't covered in the white goo, her once blonde hair was now a sticky mess of white. Two distinct sounds filled the room, one was Evelins raspy, slow breath, letting Rosa know the girl was still alive. The other sound was the cascading rush of cum leaving Evelin's inflated womb and pooling on the floor below.

"This is not me... I never did something like that..." Rosa mumbled to herself, trying to wrap her brain around what happened. "I think I need to see a doctor, Sara..." She whispered.

12