A Rose By Any Other Name... Pt. 01

Story Info
Rose is dumped by her husband, but finds so much more...
8.5k words
7.5k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
823 Followers

Just a reminder that this story is set in the 5th universe to the left and though it resembles our own in many ways, there some very stark differences from our universe. That means that the legal system is different, there are no STD's, etc. I hope you'll enjoy the story...a pure work of fiction, obviously!

A Rose By Any Other Name...

Part One...Discovery

My life changed a little over a six months ago when my husband announced that he had fallen in love with another woman and was leaving me. This news devastated me as I thought our marriage was pretty good. It wasn't fairy tale good, but it was good all the same. What really ticked me off was that my husband, Todd, basically traded me in on a newer model, a 25-year-old girl named Brooke. It's not like I'm ancient because I'm only 35, but I guess 8 years of marriage wasn't a match for a 25-year-old buxom blonde.

So, when Todd announced he was leaving me I hired an attorney recommended by a divorcee friend of mine who said was a shark and handled her divorce. When I met with Mary Brown, I was impressed with her. I told her my story, so she said that she'd get a private detective she worked with to snap some dirty pictures of the couple and then we'd file due to adultery. She then asked, "I trust you want to take him to the cleaners?"

"Oh yeah! I want to make his life a living hell!"

Mary smiled and said, "Oh goodie!"

So, weeks and months rolled by while Mary and Todd's attorney's hashed things out. No agreement was reached, so our case went to court. Now, you have to keep in mind that Todd made a very good living. We had a big house in the nicest part of town, a large bank account with a large stock portfolio. Additionally, Mary found out that Todd had tried to hide some assets, which the judge took a dim view of. So, in the end I made out rather well while getting the main house, the lake house, 75% of all our liquid assets and since Todd insisted I not work, he got to pay me $3000 every two weeks in alimony for 5 years.

I was very happy that Mary did such a good job on my behalf. I was set financially for the rest of my life. However, I was sad and lonely now because my asshole husband decided to love someone else. On the day that I received the final divorce notice I was sitting out by my pool. I had gathered the days mail and was sunning myself when I read it. All of a sudden, I began bawling and I couldn't stop. The loneliness I had been experiencing over the past months hit me hard.

I didn't think I was that loud, but my neighbor, Marc Bledsoe called out, "Rose, are you all right? I coming over there."

I choked back my sobs and was about to tell him it wasn't necessary, but by that time he was walking towards me. When he reached me, he grabbed my hands, pulled me to my feet, into a hug and whispered into my ear, "Just let it out Rose. Cry your little heart out and when you're done feel free to tell me what is causing such a beautiful woman to cry."

The loneliness swept through me again as my bawling returned. Marc felt so good to hold onto. He was, I'm guessing in his mid to late 20's, tall, well-built and very, very handsome with an Irish accent. I had caught myself staring at him several times and Todd caught me as well, which always pissed him off. Todd always called Marc a useless pretty boy, but I thought he was very nice and he always had kind words for me. I guess he looked the part of a 'playboy' and that would have been an easy moniker to lay on him, but I never noticed any women coming to his place in the 3 years he was our neighbor. Having him call me beautiful made me feel better about myself.

As my sobs calmed down, he sat me in my chair, pulled another up so that we sat knee to knee, took my hands and asked, "So, Rose my beauty, why the tears?"

I chuckled a bit and said, "It will sound really stupid to you, but I got the final decree regarding my divorce and it just reminded me of how lonely I am. It really hurts being left for some cute young thing. How can I compete with that?"

Marc shook his head and said, "Have you looked in a mirror lately? You are fucking beautiful! That feckless piece of shite you were married to has his head so far up his arse he can't tell whether it's day or night let alone know beauty. I'm serious Rose and I'm not just saying this to make you feel good. You're probably the loveliest woman I have ever met."

I smiled at him and said, "Thanks for that, but who would be interested in a 35-year-old divorcee?"

Marc laughed and said, "You have no clue, do you? Okay, here's the deal, I'm going to make an appointment for you tomorrow at the Utopia Spa for their maximum treatment. Some of what they will do will seem, let me say, over the top, but I insist you let them do everything. On Thursday we will go to Eve's Glamor Salon and have your hair and nails done in the morning and then after we have lunch I'll take you to Mimi's Maison de la Mode and get you some sexy clothes. Then, on Friday night, the two of us are going out on a date. We'll have dinner and then go dancing. I'll guarantee that you'll have to beat the men away with a stick when at the dance club!"

I must have looked like a beached fish because my mouth was moving but no words came out. Finally, I uttered, "I guess I can do that. It will be better than sitting alone feeling sorry for myself."

"That's my girl! I'll text you with your appointment time tomorrow and then on Thursday I'll pick you up for the salon. Okay?"

"Yes, and thank you for being so kind. I'm sorry Todd was such an ass towards you, but I'm just now figuring that he has always been an ass."

Marc laughed and said, "Yeah he is. Now, if you're feeling better I'll leave you to your thoughts."

I continued to lay out and enjoyed the suns warmth on my clothed body. After an hour I got a text from Marc saying that I was set up for my spa appointment at 9am and to plan on being there for the better part of the day. I wondered what all they could do that would take that long, but figured I'd soon find out. He also said that my hair appointment was set for 10am on Thursday.

That night as I got ready to take a shower before I went to bed, I took a few moments to stare at my nakedness in the bathroom mirror. I guess I looked all right, considering I was looking at an old lady. I was fairly tall, had red tinged brown hair and dark brown eyes. My body was trim though I never really worked out. But, I did have curves. My breasts were quite large and fairly firm, though gravity does have an effect on them. My areolae are about the size of an old silver dollar with a large, gumdrop shaped nipples that are always at attention, something I didn't like because men always stared at my chest. I also have nicely flared hips and, I think, a fairly nice butt.

As I finished my self-inspection, I decided I should probably trim my pubic hairs since they were straying outside of my panty line. I still couldn't see what Marc said he saw in me. I always felt like a 'plain Jane' with big tits. Maybe he just likes my big tits like most men seemed to. Later, I went to bed and dozed off as I wondered what my spa day would be like.

I awoke at my normal 6:30 and had coffee while I read the news on my tablet. I was a little nervous about what was coming, but I didn't let it worry me too much. When I arrived, I was greeted by a lovely woman named Agatha who told me to call her Aggie. She immediately took me into the back of the building to a locker room. She handed me a lovely little kimono type robe and said, "We will need you to strip off all of your clothes, put this kimono on and then press the red button on the wall when you are ready.

Her instructions were easy enough to follow, so I disrobed, put on the kimono and pressed the button. Moments later Aggie came to fetch me and as she led me to my first experience, she said, "Marc told me you were beautiful and I have to say he has an excellent eye. This first part of your treatment will be uncomfortable, but not overly so. You may be more embarrassed than anything."

I was led into a room with what looked like an old-fashioned barber chair except it had stirrups like the table in my gynecologists office and some sort of machine next to the chair. I was told to remove my kimono and take a seat. I was a little embarrassed to be naked in front of Aggie and then I surmised that she had probably seen thousands of naked women in her life and that I was just one more, so I did as she said.

Once in the chair she said, "This machine removes body hair using laser light. It will leave the treated skin hairless after three treatments. In the interim the hair that does grow back will be light and soft. Marc requested that we give you the full Brazilian treatment, so If you'll put your feet in the stirrups and lay back I'll get started." She handed me a set of Bose noise cancelling headphones through which some classical piano music was playing. I did as I was instructed and lay back and let Aggie do her thing.

Moments later I felt a trimmer run over my pubic and anal area, which surprised me and then my armpits were washed and dried. Next, I could feel what seemed like light pinpricks on my mons, vulva and then my anal area. The music helped me to not focus on the treatment, because, in truth, I was finding it stimulating. When all was said and done, I had been in the chair for a little over an hour. As she finished up, Aggie said, "You did very well and I have to say that you look quite sexy now without all of that pubic hair. So, let's move on to the nicer parts of your day."

I was led to a sauna, was instructed to remove the kimono once again, was told to enjoy the relaxing warmth and that Aggie would fetch me in a few minutes. I sat in the hot room on a towel and after a while poured some water on the hot stones causing a large plume of steam to engulf me. Later on, I doused myself with some of the cold water and enjoyed the contrasting sensations.

When Aggie next fetched me, she took me to a nice whirlpool and as I stepped in I discovered I had forgotten my kimono. I figured, 'What the hell, I just keep taking it off so I may as well leave it off.' I sat neck deep in the swirling water and just loved the feeling and thought that maybe there was a hot tub in my future. A couple of minutes after getting into the whirlpool, a young woman brought me an icy cold glass of white wine, a plate of fresh fruit with cheese and crackers and a nice piece of Belgian chocolate. I smiled to myself and thought, 'This is the life!'

All thoughts of my ex-husband and his philandering were washed away.

My next port of call was the showers where a young woman scrubbed me down with loofah mitts causing my skin to have a rosy glow. With that finished I was taken to a room where I was totally covered in a wet slimy mud and then was given a facial with some green colored goop. All of the mud and stuff felt really good on my recently scrubbed skin. Afterwards, I was showered again and loved having someone else do the work, especially when they washed my hair.

Lastly, I was led into a room where I would have a massage. I think I looked forward to this the most. An actual blonde Swedish woman introduced herself as Inge and invited me to climb onto the massage table and lay on my front side. Again, I did as I was instructed and soon warm oil was poured onto my back, butt and legs. The oil smelled wonderfully and soon Inge was rubbing my muscles causing me to relax.

She concentrated on my neck and shoulders before working down my back slowly towards my ass. When she got to my butt, she rubbed the muscles on each side and ran her hands in the cleft of my ass and over my anus. I couldn't believe how nice that felt as a moan escaped my lips. After a bit, Inge took her talents down my legs and while working my thighs managed to touch my vulva.

I hadn't had sex in nearly a year and I never masturbated, so I was getting a little worked up. What surprised me was that it didn't matter that it was a woman who had brought me to this state.

Soon my revelry was broken as Inge asked me to turn over. As I lay back on the table, it felt like my nipples, which were always hard anyway, were even harder and were really sticking out. Additionally, my vagina felt as though I was leaving a puddle on the table. Soon enough Inge was applying the warm scented oil to the front of my body and began working her magic again. When she got to my breasts, she fondled them like a lover would, squeezing my tit flesh while pinching and pulling on my nipples. Again, I moaned as the pleasure coursed through my body.

Inge then asked, "Do you like that, Rose? Do you like your breasts handled roughly like this? You know, you have the most spectacular breasts I have ever seen!"

In my over stimulated haze, I managed to utter, "Uh, yes I like that and, uh, thank you for the, uh, complement."

Too soon for me, Inge began working further down my body, over my stomach skipping my vulva and down to my legs and feet. I was sad that Inge had skipped over my pussy but then rationalized it by thinking it was probably against the law or something. However, when I thought Inge was done, she poured more oil over my vulva while she asked, rhetorically, "You didn't think I would skip the best part did you?"

Inge then focused on my pussy for the next fifteen minutes by rubbing my large labia up and down and then working her hand in my slit while concentrating on my clitoris. I was so on edge that I had an orgasm after about three minutes and continued to have them until I begged Inge to stop! When she had stopped, I just lay on the table a quivering mess with the biggest smile on my face. I had never had so many orgasms in succession.

Actually, I had never had an orgasm before this moment I discovered. What I thought were orgasms were just nice feelings while Todd had sex with me. The sensations during my orgasms felt so wonderful I decided I needed more of that and decided that in lieu of male companionship I'd have to start seeing to my own needs.

As I sat up on the massage table, Inge asked, "So, did you enjoy your massage?"

I smiled and replied, "That was the best experience of my life, thank you."

When I got down off the table, I was a little wobbly, so Inge caringly walked me to the locker room. I thanked her again and got dressed. As I exited the locker room, I was met by Aggie who asked if everything was okay. I told her my day here was one of the best of my life and that I would see her in a couple of months for my follow-up laser procedures.

When I got home I went up to my bedroom, stripped off my clothes and went into my bathroom so I could see my new pubic look. I smiled as I gazed at my hairless puss. I stroked my slit a little and discovered that I was wet, so I went back into the bedroom, lay back on my bed and masturbated for the first time in my life. For a while I thought about Inge and what she did to me, but then my thoughts drifted to Marc and what I thought it would be like to have sex with him. Before long I had my fist self-induced climax! I decided one wasn't enough, so I thought I'd see if I could out do what Inge had done to me! After about a dozen orgasms I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

The next day, Marc picked me up in his Audi sports car and we drove to the hair salon. He was greeted warmly by the woman he later introduced as Eve. She hugged me as if we'd known each other for years and then asked, "So, what can we do for you?"

I didn't have a clue what Marc had in mind, so I turned to look at him. He smiled and said, We need you to give Rose a complete makeover! We need to highlight her natural good looks, plus she needs a mani/pedi job done. We'll leave her hair in your capable hands."

Now, I have always worn my hair down passed my shoulders. It had it's own natural wave, so I never had to do much with it except get it trimmed once in a while. Eve looked me over while staring at my reflection for a few minutes until her eyes lit up. She smiled, turned my chair around and began cutting. Marc had stepped out and said he would be back in a while.

As Eve cut and worked on my hair, the two of us talked. She was a very personable woman and I really enjoyed her company. When she had finished and turned the chair around so I faced the mirror, I was shocked at my reflection. My hair now just barely touched my shoulders and was what I thought looked like a shapely mess...and it made me look fantastic!

I looked up at the Eve and said, "You are a miracle worker! I love it!"

Eve looked relieved and said, "I'm glad you like it. I have to say that it was easy to bring out even more of your natural beauty. Now, as far as care is concerned, it can be as easy as letting your hair dry naturally if you have the time and then ruffle it with your fingers, or you can do as I did and lightly blow dry it while ruffling with your fingers. Your natural waves will do the rest! Okay?"

I nodded while still staring at the new woman facing me. A minute later, I was led to another chair where the nail person was. She took off my sandals and placed my feet in a small whirlpool while she looked at my hands. "Do you always keep your nails short like this?" she asked. I nodded, so she continued, "Would you like extensions for longer nails or would you like the same length?"

I had tried longer nails when Todd and I were first married, but I hated them because I'd accidently poke myself or Todd. I replied, "No, I prefer them short. I can't understand how women with those really long nails can do anything!"

For the next 45 minutes Lily the nail gal worked on my hands and feet. When it came time for nail polish, Lily asked me what color I'd like. Eve came to my rescue and said, "It should match this lipstick. She showed me the tube of lipstick which was sort of pink edging to a pearlescent coral. Lily said she knew just the thing and while she went in search for the bottle, Eve applied the lipstick and then Lily painted my nails.

When they were finished, I again looked at myself in the mirror and thought that Eve's color choice was perfect with my hair color and tanned skin. I hugged both women and thanked them for their work and asked how much I owed them. Eve laughed and said, "Marc has taken care of it."

I shook my head, reached into my purse and pulled out two $50 bills and handed one to each of them and said, "Well, whatever he paid you it wasn't enough. Thank you so much!"

At about that time Marc returned. My back was to him as he called out, "Are you ready for lunch?"

I turned around and replied, "Yeah, I'm starving."

I enjoyed the look on Marc's face as he stared at me for several seconds. He then blurted out, "My god! And I thought you were beautiful before!" He then looked at Eve and said, "Double the amount I paid you! Such stellar work!"

All through lunch Marc had a huge grin on his face as we ate and talked. We had a bottle of a chilled white wine that tasted really good and by the time we had finished eating I had quite a buzz going. We only had a short walk to the clothing store, so we walked hand in hand as Marc asked, "Will you trust me on your clothes selection?" I nodded and said I trusted him. "Good, I'm going to transform you into the sexiest woman on the planet."

I wasn't too sure what that actually meant, but, truthfully, I was kind of excited. If Marc's plan led to male companionship with him or someone else, well I was all for it. As we entered the shop, again Marc was greeted quite passionately by the proprietor who was introduced to me as Mimi.

After Mimi gave me the classic European two cheek kiss in greeting, Marc and I were shown to a private room with a changing room and a three-part wraparound mirror. Mimi had me stand up by the mirror while Marc took a seat and then asked, "Okay, what can I do for you?"

Kalavo
Kalavo
823 Followers