A Rose By Any Other Name... Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my moan, Marc asked, "Are you okay? Should I stop?"

I moaned again and said, "No! Please don't stop because it feels good! You can actually fuck me harder now."

And fuck me harder he did as he quickly picked up the pace. I reached back and sank four fingers in my dripping cunt and rubbed my clit hard with my thumb until I had the mother of all orgasms as I cried out, "I'M A FUCKING SLUUUTTTTTT!" I felt something spray on my hands as my eyes rolled back in my head.

Moments later, Marc cried out, "I'M FUCKING CUUUMMMMMMIIIINNNGGGG!" As he let loose his fusillade of spunk into my bowel.

When I felt his pulses stop, I just collapsed face first into the bed with Marc still embedded in my ass. As I tried to catch my breath I was trying to come to terms with what I had just done. I had, on a first date, fucked a friend in all three holes and had loved every second of it. I chuckled to myself as I thought how Todd would react if he learned what I had done. It then dawned on me that this was the best night of my life and would do it again in a heartbeat.

Moments later, Marc rolled off of me pulling his cock from my ass and then rolled up to me nose to nose and asked, "Are you okay? I'm afraid I got a bit carried away. I'm sorry, I really am. Can you forgive me?"

I smiled at his handsome face and said, "You have nothing to be sorry for, Marc. I loved every last second of everything we did. I have never had that many orgasms ever, in my life. I have discovered that sex with Todd was a one-way street and was based on his pleasure alone. He would climb on to of me, fuck me for a few minutes until he came, then roll over without a how do you do.

"But tonight! I honestly loved every second, even when it hurt as you first went into my ass. I'm not sure why I let you do all of that, but I'm not remorseful and am glad we did it all. So, maybe you should clean your cock, you know, considering where it just was."

Marc chuckled, kissed me deeply and then said, "God, Rose, you are really something."

I nodded off while Marc was in the bathroom showering and was awaken when he got back into bed. He sidled up to my back and held me close as we both fell asleep.

He and I managed to have sex several more times during the course of the night. He fucked my pussy a couple of times and my ass one more time, but used a lubricant other than saliva this time. It felt even better with lubricant!

We awoke for good at around 2:30 in the afternoon. I think we were both pretty hungry by this time, so we got up, went downstairs naked and made breakfast. After that we returned to bed and napped between more bouts of sex. It was like I couldn't get enough and Marc did his best to keep me satisfied. Finally, I went home late Sunday, but before I left, Marc said, "A couple of things. First, I'm having a bunch of friends over for a pool party next Saturday and I would like you to come. I'm going to have a really sexy bikini sent to you to wear at it. Second, I'm going to be gone during the week, but am going to hire some folks to install a gate between our yards so we don't have to get dressed to visit each other. Okay?"

I smiled and said, "I like that idea. As a matter of fact, since it's pretty dark out I don't think I'll bother getting dressed to go home!" I kissed Marc, thanked him for the best weekend of my life and then strolled slowly down the sidewalk while naked as I went next door to my house. I smiled as I reflected on how much I had changed over the period of six days and wondered what other adventures may be in my future!

To be continued...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Life Pt. 01 She was 41 and divorced, in her eyes life was over. Until...in Romance
Snatched Stolen time, dark betrayal and shattered marriages.in Loving Wives
Curl & Figure A pretty little country girl comes looking for some wood.in Mature
Only You Once they-connect, they realize what they almost lost.in Romance
Suburban Wife There and Back Again: remember to keep the flame alive.in Loving Wives
More Stories