A Rose By Any Other Name... Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since this was all Marc's idea I let him tell Mimi what he had in mind. He smiled at me and then said, "Mimi dear, I want to make this beautiful woman the sexiest in town. I want her to jettison her dowdy clothes for chic, sexy and daring clothes. As you can see she's a beauty, but now I want her to stand out. She needs some clubbing clothes, a couple of evening dresses, and some casual wear. Oh! And shoes, purses and other accoutrements."

Mimi smiled and then turned to me and asked, "What size are you, Rose? You look to be a 10 to me."

"I always buy size 12."

"Well, we'll see. Why don't you sit with Marc while I get some things together? What shoe size do you wear?" I told her I wore a six and a half and then off she went.

Marc and I chatted until Mimi returned with a large rolling rack with about thirty items. An assistant had a cart with boxes of shoes as well. Mimi rolled it into the changing room and beckoned me to follow. When we were both in the room, she told me to strip. I stripped down to my underwear until she said, "Bra and granny panties too!"

She looked me over when I was naked and said, "Definitely a 10. You are going to look great in everything here, so Let's start with the first item and work our way through."

The first thing was a silvery blue clubbing dress. It felt really nice on my naked skin. Mimi helped me get my pendulous tits situated, zipped me up, gave me some shoes and sent me out to model for Marc. When he looked up his mouth fell open as he muttered, "Oh my god! You are a goddess!"

I laughed and said, "So, I take it you like this one?"

He smiled and said, "I do. Dance for me so we can see how it does and twist around slowly as you dance."

I loved dancing, so I started swiveling my hips and slowly spun. As I was facing the mirror, I watched how my boobs moved sinuously within the restraints of the dress. My nipples were very hard and were protruding a lot. When I had made a full circle I stopped and asked, "So?"

Marc chuckled and said, "Rose, you are a walking wet dream! That one is a keeper."

As I tried item after item, Marc got more and more excited by what he was seeing because they were showing more and more skin. The last items I had on were a pair of capris and a vest with about a four-inch chain buttoned to either side that vaguely held the vest closed and which exposed a lot of my breasts. Marc told me to wear that home plus he made sure I had several more of each item in different colors. He paid and arranged for everything to be delivered the next day.

I was nervous as we walked several blocks back to his car because I had more skin on display in public than I had ever had. My belly and the insides of my tits were exposed and as I walked my tits seemed like they were trying to break free of their confines. Not to mention the skin-tight capris that were made of a light material and were molded to me like they were painted on. I was very aware of the looks I was getting, especially from men who walked past us going the other way. Each one of them seemed to have a big smile!

When Marc dropped me off at my house, he said, "You were a trooper today. I know you were out of your comfort zone, but I think you really need this. So, tomorrow I'll pick you up at 7:30 so be ready to go." He leaned over the console and kissed my cheek before I left the car. When I got into my house, I went up to my bedroom, stripped naked and looked at myself in the mirror again. As I looked at myself with my changes I began to see what Marc was talking about. I had always hidden myself in baggy clothes because I was afraid I didn't look very good. But, because of Marc's, Inge's, Aggie's and Eve's comments I began feeling really good about myself. I wandered downstairs while naked and began putting some dinner together for myself and stayed naked until bedtime as well as when I slept. I had another masturbation session before falling asleep which relaxed me.

The next day I was looking forward to my 'date' with Marc. The time we spent together while lunching and choosing my new wardrobe had been very enjoyable. I took it easy all day and even took a nap thinking that we may be out quite late that night. When I got up, I showered and washed my hair. I followed Eve's instructions allowing it to air dry while fluffing it with my fingers.

I decided to wear the first dress I tried on the day before and again enjoyed the feel of it on my naked skin. I felt exhilarated and daring about going out without any undergarments. As a matter of fact, Marc had told me I should never wear another bra! I applied the lipstick that Eve had given me, applied may favorite scent which is a dab of patchouli oil on my wrists, neck and cleavage and then awaited Marc's arrival.

I was surprised when Marc led me to a Town Car with a driver instead of his Mercedes, but he explained that we would be drinking and he didn't want to drive under the influence. The two of us sat in the back seat together and talked. He told me how stunning I looked and I reciprocated by telling him how handsome he looked.

I hadn't really paid attention to where we were going and was surprised when we pulled up in front of Le Bistro, the fanciest restaurant in town. We were welcomed by the Maître d' who told us our table was ready, but Marc said we'd like to go to the bar for 30 minutes. The Maître d' said that would be no problem, so we headed for the bar.

Marc invited me to sit on a stool at the bar while he stood beside me. Climbing onto the stool posed a bit of a problem with the short hemline of my dress and the fact that I had no panties on. I managed to get on it, but I think I gave a couple of men at a table an eyeful based on their smiles as they looked at me.

"What would you like, Rose?" Marc asked me.

"I really don't know. I've never been much of a drinker because Todd didn't like to."

Marc shook his head in disbelief and asked rhetorically, "What on earth did you see in that guy? He stunted and abused you in so many ways. Well, I'm going to correct that! So, let's start your drink education with a nice basic cocktail." He turned to the bartender and said, "May we have a G&T for the lady and I'll have a Johnnie Walker Blue neat." The bartender nodded his approval and went to work on our drinks.

When our drinks were set down in front of us, we picked them up and then Marc held his up and said, "Here's to a wonderful evening with the most beautiful woman in the state!" We touched glasses and then I sipped my cocktail. All I could think was, wow! this is really good. It was very refreshing with the lime.

Our dinner was delicious and the two of killed an excellent bottle of red wine. I was feeling a bit loopy after my drink and the wine, but I kind of enjoyed the feeling. I don't know if it was the wine or not, but I quit caring whether anyone saw my pussy as I moved about. It was rather exhilarating!

We were let into the dance club immediately despite there being a long line of people waiting to get in. As we entered, the sound of the music about knocked me over it was so loud and bass centric. We were met by a pretty young woman who hugged Marc and then hugged me after introductions were made. We were led upstairs to a private room that was nicely appointed and where the music was toned down. Another pretty woman greeted Marc and then took our drink orders with Marc requesting his usual and me asking for another G&T.

We took a few sips of our drinks and then Marc led me downstairs and out onto the dance floor. The music was raucous with a heavy bass beat making it easy to dance to. The floor was almost packed with gyrating men and women. I just let myself go and joined the gyrating masses and had a blast. Marc was a really good dancer and after a while, pulled my back to him as he ran his hands over my belly, up my sides glancing on my breasts, down my thighs and coming back up, close to my pussy, to my belly. All the while I could feel his 'bulge' rubbing on my ass. God, it was all so hot!

We stayed on the dance floor for quite a while and I worked up a good sweat. Finally, Marc grabbed my hand and pulled me back to our private room to cool off. There was another G&T waiting for me which I downed pretty quickly due to feeling hot and thirsty. No sooner had I set down my empty glass our waitress brought me another. Marc told me that I had better slow down since I wasn't used to drinking, but I was feeling so good I didn't really want to, but I heeded his advice...kind of.

A little while later a group of seven people were shown to our room. There was a lot of shrieking, kissing and back slaps among the old friends. When everyone had calmed down I was introduced to them all. There were three women, Liz, MJ (short for MaryJane) and Anna. The four men were Luke, Blake, Norm and Martin.

Of the seven, Martin was the one who caught my attention. He seemed to be closer to my age, was very tall, handsome, had a bald head, well-built and was very black. When we shook hands, his dwarfed mine. As we spoke to one another I was dancing in place, so he asked, "Would you like to dance? I'm sure Marc wouldn't mind."

I nodded my assent, so he took my hand and led me down to the dance floor. He and I danced for quite a while and I loved how he held and rubbed me. After a while we returned upstairs and when Marc saw me, he smiled and winked at me.

As the evening progressed I danced and drank and had a blast. But, all too soon it was time to go. We said our goodbyes to Marc's friends and then left to find our Town Car. During the drive I snuggled up to Marc as I pondered how much fun I had and about how long ago since I had fun like that. As I ruminated, I discovered that I hadn't had that much fun since before I married Todd and was shocked.

Marc broke into my ruminations asking, "A penny for your thoughts?"

I smiled and replied, "I was just thinking about how long it has been since I have had that much fun and discovered that it was before I married Todd. I can't tell you how happy I am to be rid of him. I feel so free now since you came to me when I was crying earlier this week and I look forward to spreading my wings even further!"

As we pulled up into Marc's driveway, he asked, "Would you like to come in for a night cap?"

If my pussy wasn't wet before, it was now. I was hoping that a night cap would morph into some hot sex! "I'd love to. I'm dreading this magical day ending!"

He led me into his house and when we got inside he said, "Make yourself comfortable and kick off your shoes if you want."

I kicked my shoes off while he went over to a cabinet and poured a couple small glasses with an amber liquid. "Have you ever had Amaretto?"

I laughed and said, "No. Todd didn't drink, so I didn't either."

"Well, Amaretto is an Italian liqueur made from almonds. I think you'll like it."

I took the glass from him and then took a sip. "Oh my god, this is delicious!"

I still had the beat of the club in my head, so I danced slowly while I sipped. Marc sat on his couch and watched me as he sipped his drink. After a while, he got a mischievous smile on his face and said, "Drop your dress and keep dancing. I've wanted to see you naked since the first time we met!"

I thought to myself, 'Oh my god this night just keeps getting better and better!' I quickly downed my drink, set the glass down and reached behind me to pull the zipper down. As the I let the shoulders of the dress fall down my arms, I grabbed my boobs and slowly lowered the dress as I exposed my tits to the first man other than Todd.

Marc's eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his head as he stared at my chest. I smiled at my friend and continued to push it lower and lower exposing more of my body. When my dress had pooled on the floor at my feet I stepped out of it as I continued dancing. I was loving how Marc looked at me with lust in his eyes. He told me to spin slowly, so I did as he asked while still dancing slowly.

When I had made a full 360, he shook his head and said, "I have never seen a more beautiful or sexy woman in my life. I can die happy now!"

I laughed and asked, "Can we have sex before you die? I'm so horny after tonight."

That mischievous look came to his eyes again as he said, "We can, if you'll strip me and then suck my cock!"

I straddled his legs as he stayed seated and worked his shirt off. He had a nice torso, so I sucked on his nipples for a couple of seconds and then turned my attention to his pants. I undid his buckle then the button followed by the zipper. As I grabbed the waist of his pants and boxers, he lifted his hips as I began pulling them down...slowly. Soon his pubic hair began peeking over the top followed by his penis. As I continued pulling I kept expecting to expose the whole thing but I wasn't. Finally, his glans made an appearance and then his cock popped free of its confinement.

I just stared at only the second penis I had ever seen and comparing it to Todd I had to say it was marvelous! When I had Marc as naked as I was, I knelt on the floor between his legs and just stared at his appendage. Finally, I said, "This is only the second one I have seen. Todd said all penis' were the same, but I can now see that he was lying. I have to confess that I have never had a, you know, penis in my mouth before."

He sat up, reached out and then rubbed my cheek gently with the back of his hand. He then said, "There's nothing to it. I'll tell you what to do."

With that I leaned forward and kissed the head and then licked it. It was a little salty from his sweat because of our dancing, but it wasn't off putting, He told me to take him in my mouth and to run my tongue around the head and then to take him as deep into my mouth as I was comfortable with.

I lowered my head until the head was at the top of my throat. I had an urge to gag, but managed to suppress it. Marc was moaning loudly as he caressed my head. There was a bit more to go, so I forced it in and held it there until I needed a breath. As I pulled up I began twirling my tongue around him again.

"OH MY GOD! ARE YOU SURE YOU'VE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE? FUCK ROSE, YOU'RE A NATURAL!"

I chuckled to myself and kept up what I had ben doing. After about five minutes, Marc cried out, "I'M CUMMING ROSE! DRINK IT ALL DOWN!" All of a sudden, his sperm began shooting into my mouth, so I did as Marc asked and began swallowing for all I was worth. He shot copious amounts, but I was up to the challenge and swallowed it all. I decided it wasn't too bad and figured I wouldn't have a problem doing it again. What I really loved was the feel of his cock in my mouth. There was just something about it that I liked.

When I had swallowed the last of Marc's load, I looked up at him and said, "So, you liked that, huh?"

He laughed and said, "Yeah, I did! Now stand up and come with me."

He took me by the hand and led me to his bedroom. There was an enormous bed and the usual accoutrements in the room. He told me to climb on the bed, lay on my back, spread my legs and be prepared to have my world rocked!

I did as he said as he lay by my side, turned my head to him and kissed me...passionately! I loved it as our tongues dueled, while he began fondling my breasts and pinching my nipples. When he pinched them hard it just shot electric bolts to my pussy causing me to moan with the pleasure I was experiencing. Sex with Todd was nothing like this and we had just begun!

A while later, Marc began kissing down my neck and then began sucking and lightly biting my engorged nipples. At one point he looked up at me and said, "You like that don't you!"

"God yes! You can do this all night!"

He laughed and said, "Oh, there's a lot more and better things to come, believe me!"

He then began kissing down my belly and then got between my legs. When he licked my pussy from my vagina to my clit I about jumped out of my skin! He was right, there were better things to come! He buried his face in my vulva with his tongue diving deep into my vagina. The things he was doing to me was bringing me closer and closer to a climax until he sucked my clit into his mouth while his tongue flicked over and around it causing me to cum harder than I ever had to date.

"OH! OH! OH MY GOD, MARC I'M UUUNNNNGGGGHHHHH!" escaped my lips as I climaxed hard. I thought, maybe, that Marc would relent, but he continued while burying some fingers deep into me as he stroked what I later learned was my g-spot. After another overwhelming orgasm, he changed tack and began licking around my anus. All I could think was how could something so nasty feel so damn good?!

All in all, Marc got me off five times using his mouth and fingers and I thought, again, nothing could be better, but I was proven wrong yet again as he crawled up my body and sank his renewed erection deep in my pussy.

Marc wasn't gentle as he began fucking me hard as he pounded my pussy. The thing was I loved what he was doing as I humped up into him as he buried himself deep in me. After several minutes I came hard again crying for Marc to fuck me harder! I had never used that word in my life, but I was screaming it at the top of my lungs.

After I had cum a couple of times, Marc rolled us over so I was sitting atop of him. Now, when Todd and I had sex we only did it like Marc and I had at first with Todd on top. It didn't take me long to figure out how I could now fuck Marc. I leaned forward so my tits were dangling in his face and then began rolling my hips up and down bashing my ass into his thighs as his cock went balls deep with each downstroke. At the same time, Marc was mauling my tits, squeezing them hard and biting my nipples and tit flesh. God, I loved it as I had another couple big orgasms.

I couldn't believe how long Marc was lasting, since Todd would cum in about 5 minutes, if that, and then roll over and fall asleep. As I was pondering this, Marc rolled me off of him and told me to get on my hands and knees, so I did. When he was behind me he sunk his cock back into me hard as he pulled my hips. I looked up and saw our reflection in a mirror and was mesmerized by the sight of my tits flailing away and the look of concentration on his face as he pounded into me repeatedly.

Next, I saw him spit on my ass and then felt him rub his thumb around my anus until he pushed it into me. At first, I wasn't sure I liked it but as he worked in and out of me in rhythm with his fucking me, I began to really like it and began pushing back trying to get more of his thumb in my ass. Finally, I cried out "MORE!"! GIVE ME MORE IN MY ASS!"

What I was calling for was another finger, but what Marc was assuming was that I wanted his cock back there. He pulled out of my pussy, bent over and spit on my asshole again, spit on his cock and smeared it around and then began working it into my rosebud. God, I thought he was splitting me apart as he slowly pressed deeper and deeper into my rectum. I could tell he was all of the way in my ass because his pubic hair tickled my ass cheeks. He paused for about 20 seconds and while he held still the burning pain I experienced before morphed into a sort of perverse pleasure surprising me.

Marc then asked, "Are you okay? Can I fuck you now?"

I nodded my head as I looked up into his eyes and said, "Go slowly at first, please."

He nodded as he slowly pulled back until I could feel just the tip of his cock still in me. I saw him spit down on his cock and rub it around and then he slowly penetrated me again. I let out a loud moan as I couldn't believe how good this was feeling. I thought, 'What a dirty nasty place he was fucking me in, but god did it feel good! What kind of slut was I to suck this man into my mouth and throat, then fuck him for, what, an hour or so and then to have him sodomizing me and actually enjoying it?'