All Comments on 'A Rose by Any Other Name Pt. 01'

by TheSleepingKing

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
NikMornNikMornover 1 year ago

This was a great start!! I can't wait to read the next one, thank you so much for making this possible!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Jeez, what a simp, passive, weak, piece-of-shit husband to be, actually is. Three weeks before the wedding! Does anyone think the slut will stop just because the marriage takes place? Hell, NO! But for the groom's mother to be one of the notches on his fiancee's belt... that's puke material. That the grooms mother had indulged... means both his mother and future bride are cheating sluts and his life will be hell on earth. Grow a pair, develop a backbone, open your eyes, you pathetic arsehole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No thanks.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

No, that wasn't a great start. That was cheating from the start. If she were really the loving caring mother, then she would confront her son in no uncertain terms with her knowledge and ask why her future daughter-in-law has "sleeping with the mother-in-law" as the todo on the note. She lets her son know that she knows the future daughter-in-law is cheating on him. But cuckolding is the new magic word for perverse fans. Pity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a classic! Rose gets to pre-cuck Osmar with whoever, including Osmar's mother. Hopefully this poor bastard has a real friend somewhere because his mother and the fiance are no friends at all. Will Osmar be munching on a bullet by the series' end? 5 stars for a well told story about a pathetically weak man facing betrayal on all sides. Let's hope he can grow a pair in a hurry!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheSleepingKing@TheSleepingKing
Happy to be sharing stories people enjoy reading. Enjoy reading stories other people like to share. Story suggestions are welcome. As is conversation. If I have a character you like, what mischief should they get up to next?