Mother and daughter visiting Ghetto

Story Info
Daughter takes mother for some fun in the Ghetto.
2k words
4.24
15.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jenny, I'm not sure this is a good idea," said the older of the two beautiful blonde women as they drove through the back streets of their town's black ghetto.

"Relax, mom, we're not in any danger; if we were two white men, it would be a different story, but Tyrone and the gang are expecting us, and we have free passage," answered the younger woman, obviously comforting her mother.

They were both dressed in cheerleader uniforms, Jenny in her current uniform and her mother in hers from 2001, when her school's football team won the cup, and that night she was riding Tyrell, her fucker and the first black man she ever served as a fuck toy.

"Jenny, dear, you know how supportive I was when you decided to open a your OF page. Even though your father was vehemently against it, I barely convinced him that it was normal for a beautiful, young, and desirable college woman like you," added Barbara, her mother.

She was very supportive of her daughter, especially when she started dating black men like her mother did. True, when we say "dated," we mean that she became a white bitch who was fucked by black football players and local black boys, so they exchanged her with each other, but Barbara was a modern woman who herself enjoyed the charms of interracial sex.

But now that they were approaching a group of cars and a large group of guys and girls who were dancing, drinking, and joking in an abandoned parking lot, and that at night in a very unsafe area, she still felt anxious.

Rap music, men, all of them black in the colors of the local gang and the girls exclusively white, dressed as easy women, prostitutes, played seductress, cuddled up with their black boyfriends, and some of them knelt in front of everyone, openly sucking the cocks of the blacks, who have chosen them for this evening. The others surrounded them, recording with their phones the foreplay of the orgy in front of them.

The arrival of mother and daughter met with the approval of most of those present, especially when Barbara also got out of the car. Mother and daughter were the image and likeness of each other; they could even be said to have been sisters. Barabra was busty and without an iota of fat, so she easily slipped into her old cheerleader costume.

The daughter came out first, all excited, and flew to meet a small group of girls and a group of guys. To her surprise, Barbara noticed that under her daughter's skirt, the buttplug stuck in her ass lit up and was blinking.

"Oh, how inventive and brave young people are today," thought a pleasantly surprised Barbara.

Of course she herself regularly had anal sex, but almost always with her black lovers and rarely with her husband, who didn't like back door entry, and she was especially glad that her daughter also understood that black men like to through anal sex dominate the body of the white woman through anal sex.

But today, anal sex has become mainstream and everyday, which she was especially happy about.

Barbara went after her daughter, who was happily kissing her friends, who were all heavily made-up and whore-dressed, and didn't shy away from caressing each other's bums and breasts. One black woman even kissed Jenny with her tongue, and her daughter accepted it. That kiss was interrupted by a tall, muscular black man, who immediately replaced the girl's tongue with his in her daughter's mouth. His hands were squeezing Jenny's bottom, tightening her dress.

When Barbara approached, Jenny turned and said, The man is still holding her daughter's bottom and kissing her neck.

"Mom, let me introduce you to Tyrone!" She said it with a smile, clearly enjoying his free manner.

"You can see that the bitch inherited everything from her mother," said Tyrone, leaving Jenny and approaching Barbara.

"I'm glad, white mom. I'm Tyrone," he said, kissing her lips, putting one hand on the Barbara's waist and the other on her bum.

The crowd around them just let out an exclamation of pleasant surprise at Tyrone's audacity, and Barbara's letting him treat her like a piece of whore's meat, like her own daughter.

Many applauded.

Barbara and Jenny separated, although Barbara feared it. Still, this was a completely unknown and dangerous environment, but she couldn't deny the pleasant feeling in her crotch and stiff nipples. For the rest, the young people around her enjoyed themselves. They drank, danced, and kissed. She noticed that a white girl who was kneeling before a powerful black cock was trying to swallow the large amount of cum that he had just shot into her mouth, but some of it still started to trickle down over her chin. The guy was filming, of course, and telling her that she is a white bitch who only likes to drink black cum. The girl was clearly enjoying her degradation.

Some girls gave Barbara a cold beer and started a casual conversation with her. Little by little, Barbara opened up and relaxed.

"Don't worry, mommy, Jenny is at home here, and both of you are completely safe; nothing you don't want will happen," said a busty red-haired girl, white-skinned with a lot of tattoos, giving her another can of beer.

"I received a black cock tonight, but I can't tell my boyfriend Jarrod because he would kill me. But one guy was so nice that I massaged his cock with my throat and rode him. Don't you have a wet tissue to wipe your pussy so Jarrod doesn't notice?" The girl asked Barbara.

"Of course I have; dear, don't go on a fucking trip without some necessary little things," she told her, and they both laughed.

"You know, maybe it would be best if you wiped my pussy; you'll be able to reach it better than me, mommy?" said the redhead almost completely innocently.

Barbara didn't know what hit her or why she behaved like that, but she crouched down and, with a wet handkerchief, started to wipe the beautiful young pussy of a college student where her daughter also went.

"You can kiss her if you want," the redhead said softly.

Barbara just planted a kiss on the redhead's pussy. Oh, how long has it been since she smelled the smell of fresh pussy mixed with the smell and taste of cum shot from a black cock?

She licked and kissed her, cleaning up the last drop of semen. Then she saw the light of the phone as the redhead started filming her as Barbara licked her pussy.

No, Barbara didn't back down; on the contrary, she just put her fist over her eyes so that it wouldn't be easy for anyone to recognize her.

She heard several people around her cheering her on.

And then the redhead slipped away.

In front of the room, Barbara swallowed a big, black cock that was dripping with precum

"Jarod, honey, look what a beautiful MILF I brought you," the redhead said to her black fucker.

Without any hesitation, Barbara picked up the precum with her tongue, receiving applause from the crowd. Many were filming and there was no return.

With the cheering of the group around them, Barbara expertly began to smoke a big and powerful black cock. In a parking lot in some backwater, surrounded by people who supported her, took pictures, stroked her head, some of them held her by the shoulders, giving her a rhythm, and some girls even kissed her on the cheeks, and some of them would separate her from sucking a black cock in order to kiss on the mouth and take a selfie with a beautiful blonde MILF.

Barbara received validation in such a strong and unexpected way.

As Jared began to cum, Barbara expertly scooped up every drop of his cum that he poured into her mouth with the screams of pleasure that a man in ecstasy emits.

When he finally pulled away from her, Barbara proudly showed off her mouth full of cum as black guys and white girls around her stripped and took pictures as a keepsake.

Then, unexpectedly, Jenny approached her. He bent down and kissed Mom on the mouth, sucking half of his sperm from hers into her own mouth. Barbara was taken aback, but she accepted this as a game, and they both shared Jared's sperm and swallowed to the great support of the palaus and exclamations of the crowd.

Both women, under the influence of alcohol and a sex-charged atmosphere, completely surrendered to the game.

"And now for the main man to get his piece of meat," said Tyrone, who appeared.

The crowd dispersed, forming a circle around him and Jenny. He took his big cock out of his shorts, probably 10 inches in size, and then lifted Jenny to stand in front of him. He lifted her skirt and moved the thong to the side with a simple stroke.

"Mom, now you're going to watch your daughter get fucked," said the Tyrone, cruelly and decisively.

Barbara didn't even have time to move; two girls held her back, one from the front and the other from behind. But she didn't even want to react.

Tyrone thrust all 10 inches of his cock into her daughter's young cunt in a simple move from behind, with a cheeky grin and a loud gasp from Jenny. She sighed, but didn't move. She just lowered herself and rested her hands on her knees.

She received approval and applause. Her black fucker began to move his hips as he rammed every inch of his black cock into the white girl in front of him, and she just sighed in approval of her humiliating fucking in front of her group of friends. Honestly, they all loved and enjoyed this.

Barbara noticed that the two girls no longer needed to hold her. Suddenly, she felt her cheerleader uniform dress lift up from behind.

She moved the strap to the side and slowly opened Barbara's buttocks.

Barbara, while watching the fucking of her darling daughter in front of her, felt a warm female breath and then the tip of a hot tongue at the entrance to her buttocks.

A whole group of black guys and white young women were gathered around the mother and daughter. The daughter was fucked sweetly and hard while a white girl licked her mother's ass and stuck her tongue in it.

Then the girl from the front reached Barbara's clitoris, and the moment she touched it, Barbara had a nice, very strong orgasm.

"Mom, help me; I'm tired," said Jenny, adding, "take my hands, make it easier, and help me."

Jenny offered her hands to her mother, and she accepted them without complaint.

Now Barbara was holding her daughter as she stumbled from the thrusts of her black fucker's powerful pelvis.

In an instant, the tongue from Barbara's ass disappeared. But the girl's hands were still spreading her buttocks. Barbara felt a large black cock head at the entrance to her anus.

"Easy, white mommy. You will get what you like." Jarrod said from behind her back.

Then she felt the sharp pain and pleasure she loved so much. He was determined, and with a couple of jabs, he penetrated her balls. Now both mother and daughter were in each other's arms as they were both sandwiched and fucked by two tall, black guys with big dicks.

Jenny and Barbara shared pain, pleasure, humiliation, and ecstasy.

Soon, her daughter received a portion of sperm in her pussy, and then Barbara had an anal orgasm and a fountain of black sperm in her large intestine.

When both women were left with empty holes because their fuckers pulled away, the girls came up to them and started licking their fucked holes.

This was the beginning of a wonderful evening, which continued with a girl swap, both by male and female friends, and at the end, the two white women, fucked, and satisfied, returned to their house in a car accompanied by a procession of cars, which escorted them with song, laughter, and music until they reached the driveway of their house. Both, completely naked, got out of the car and waved to their friends, whose cars were leaving.

Then, holding hands, they entered their house and fell asleep with the sleep of the righteous without taking a shower.

Angel Of Lust