A Rough Wake Up

Story Info
I wake my Sir with a blowjob, he reacts accordingly.
1k words
3.94
20.1k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is pure fiction, and has some non-consent because one of the characters is sleeping. I only condone this type of thing in fiction and in a very well negotiated context where the limits are very clear. CNC can be very fun, but pleeeeease don't play with sleeping partners without their permission!

I slowly wake, a throbbing between my legs reminding me of the thorough fucking my Sir had given me just before we fell asleep. I glance over my shoulder to the naked man behind me, his back to me and his breathing steady.

In a moment of desire and sudden courage, I turn over and place a hand gently on Sir's hip, turning him towards me so he lays on his back. He grumbles lightly but doesn't wake and I decide to take this as far as I can.

I wriggle down next to his body, moving the blanket out of my way as I slowly and delicately try to spread my Master's legs so I may crouch between them on the bed. Surprised to have made it this far, and now comfortably in place, I pause to make sure that these movements have not disturbed his sleep.

I take a minute to examine his flaccid cock, it looks almost harmless, but I know better than to underestimate a slumbering beast.

I slowly lower my head towards the resting member, inhaling the scent of both of us just before I stick out my tongue and lick the underside of the tip, and withdraw to listen to his breathing. Still asleep.

I lick again, and wrap my lips around the head. I suck lightly at first, while my tongue massages the underside of the tip. I feel both Sir and his cock stir, and I stop sucking, but keep my mouth in place, and hold my breath.

I feel brave and start sucking harder than before, moving my head lower down the length, tasting myself from earlier, and relishing the memories. my lips reach as close to the base as I can get them, the shaft fully hard at this point, and Sir still breathing steadily, almost snoring.

I start sucking hard again and moving up and down the now very hard cock, occasionally pausing again to either look up at his face or to listen for a sign that he's woken up.

Just as I think I might manage to make him cum before he wakes, I feel a hand tightly grip the hair at the back of my head.

He groans that he hates being woken up before his alarm, and I know I'm about to be punished for that.

With a hand firmly in my hair, he forces my head down his length and I choke on it, tears filling my eyes, but he keeps going, determined to make me think twice the next time I decide to disturb his sleep.

He pulls out of my mouth and smacks my face with the head of his cock, leaving slobber and pre-cum on my cheeks, while I gasp for air. he gazes at my face, my eyes, locked on his, full of tears and remorse, my cheeks sloppy, and my lips parted, and he lets go of my hair.

"Face down, ass at the edge of the bed. Now!" he orders firmly.

I hurry into position as he gets off the bed and stands behind me. He slides his thick cock into my dripping pussy, filling me easily and smoothly, thrusting a few times to get it nice and wet.

My moans are muffled by the mattress.

Then, without warning, he slips out.

With one hand, he aligns his cock with my asshole, the other presses down on my back so I don't move, then he starts pushing in.

The mattress can only do so much this time to subdue my screams, and he shivers at the sound.

Once in deep, he reassures me that I'm pleasing him. That I'm a good toy.

I do my best to squeeze and massage his cock with my asshole, as I was trained, shuddering with almost each thrust, enjoying his pleasure and my purpose.

He picks up speed and force, and all I can do is take it, losing awareness of anything but his thickness inside me, and then its absence.

I thoughtlessly reach my hand between my legs to my dripping cunt and spread some of that wetness to my clit and start vigorously rubbing it, cumming almost instantly from the added stimulation.

He hadn't seen my hand, but notices my orgasm and stops thrusting while deep inside. A sharp spank to my left ass cheek, and then my right, makes me yelp.

I gasp when my head is pulled back by my hair, his voice in my ear whispering that I should have asked first.

"I'm so sorry Sir! It just hurt so good, I didn't think!" I cry.

he releases my hair, and grabs both my wrists, holding them behind my back with one hand.

The other reaches under me and fingers my clit until I'm moaning again. Then stops abruptly.

My spine arches in response to the denial but I know better than to protest or beg.

He resumes fucking my ass, alternating between fast and slow, to make himself, and my ordeal, last.

He intermittently fingers my clit, just enough to keep me panting and almost dazed from the sensations.

I start shivering from the blissful, yet frustrating, buildup that seems never-ending when I feel him tense behind me. He lets go of my wrists and says "Finger yourself."

As I obey and he continues filling me in abrupt motions, we both scream in release for several minutes.

He pulls out slowly, rubbing my back and complimenting me on being a good fucktoy, and shifts my body so that I'm lying down. He knows that I am incapable of moving on my own.

Sir lays behind me, and moves me close to him, disregarding his cum leaking out of my asshole, and whispers in my ear that he loves how I always surprise him.

As he kisses the back of my hair softly, we hear the familiar sound of the phone alarm ringing on the bedside table, and we both groan as he hits snooze.