A Rough Weekend

Story Info
A weekend with her boyfriend turns forceful.
6.6k words
4.04
28.1k
31
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Someone must have let him in downstairs because he was ringing the bell directly at her apartment door instead of through the intercom from the entrance to the building. She had been waiting impatiently, nearly skipping to her front door when she heard the ring. He had a devious grin on his face when she swung it open and she nearly launched herself into his arms.

"Hey, gorgeous," he lifted her up effortlessly and they shared an intense, passionate kiss.

It had been nearly five weeks since they last saw each other and the time seemed to crawl by. They were attempting a long-distance relationship this year, feeling pretty confident about their ability to keep it going after almost two solid years together. Cameron got into medical school in Boston while Sylvie still had a year of college left in New York City, but they had some very serious intentions and the five hour door-to-door trip seemed sustainable. It would only be for less than a year, they reminded each other. Sylvie would graduate in May and move up to Boston and they could get a place together then. It sounded perfect.

Cameron took a few steps inside, set Sylvie down on her feet, and dropped his overnight bag by the door before closing it.

"Are Erin and Maddy here?" He asked about her roommates. Sylvie shook her head, a huge grin on her face.

"They both cleared out for the weekend. Erin's at her boyfriend's and Maddy went home for her mom's birthday," she informed him, almost bouncing with giddiness.

Cameron took a step toward Sylvie, walking her backwards towards the opposite wall, so that her back was now against the hard surface and he was on the outside. He leaned in to kiss her again while his hand dove right in beneath the elastic of her yoga pants. His fingers went right into the top of her panties, over the closely trimmed mound, down towards her slit. They slid easily through her wet folds, while Sylvie squirmed slightly. She sucked in a breath and tipped her head against the wall, letting a quiet moan escape her as her eyes closed. Cameron pushed a finger inside, watching the expression on Sylvie's face.

"Turn around, put your hands up on the wall." She opened her eyes and there was a glint there. She seemed receptive to the idea. She turned and Cameron immediately pulled down her pants, right along with her panties, to about mid-thigh.

"I need you to get a condom. Top drawer of my nightstand, next to my bed." She instructed.

"Absolutely. Right after you come for me." Cameron added a second finger inside her, picking up the rhythm. She moaned softly, dropping her head down, chin to chest.

He positioned himself directly behind her, pressing his hard cock, still sheathed by pants and underwear, into the crease between her ass cheeks. His right hand reached around her and between her legs, fingers thrusting inside, the palm of his hand rubbing firmly into her clit. His left hand reached up to her breast, finding its way beneath her shirt and bra. It was a snug fit. She reached a hand under her shirt, behind herself, and opened the bra clasp. Her breast fit perfectly in his palm while he twisted her nipple between his fingers. He kissed her neck, rocking his hips into her.

The quiet, building sounds coming from Sylvie seemed to indicate that she was close. There was heat emanating from her all over. He moved the hand that was on her breast to pull down the front of his track pants and boxer briefs, freeing his aching cock, and wedged it along the crevice between the beautiful, round globes of her ass. Feeling her smooth skin against himself brought him closer to the edge. If he were to go inside her bare right then, he'd be coming immediately. She seemed to startle at the feel of his cock, her butt cheeks tensing and tightening around him, and then she was coming. Her clit rubbed against the heel of his hand and Cameron could feel her vibrating all over. She breathed heavily, her thighs twitched, and he felt pretty satisfied with his handy work.

"Holy shit," she breathed out quietly, shifting to lean her forearms on the wall and her face against them.

"Stay right there," He stepped away, leaning down to his bag to retrieve a condom. He was unrolling it over himself while she still stood with her head leaning into her arms on the wall. He leaned over her back, pressing his body against hers, and spoke softly against her ear. "You ready for this?"

"Mhmm," she hummed in response.

He pulled back on her hips, arranging her ass where he wanted it, running the palms of his hands over the firm spheres, pulling them slightly apart. He ran the tip of his cock through the wetness of her seam and plunged right in. Sylvie yelped, her body jolting forward with his thrust. He pulled her back to himself, pulling out and slamming back in again. His foot instinctively tapped the inside of Sylvie's, urging her to spread her legs wider. She complied, pushing away from the wall with her hands.

"Oh God, this feels amazing," her voice was raspy.

"Come for me again, Sylvie," Cameron encouraged her, rocking into her with deep, smooth strokes. It felt pretty damn amazing for him too. The sensations between them felt electric, his cock buzzed with the anticipation of what she'd feel like coming on him.

His hands ran up her sides, feeling the softness of her skin, then back down again towards her ass, spreading her apart. His hand came down and smacked her ass with a loud crack. He didn't do it that hard, honestly, though the sound rang out in the quiet of the apartment.

"Oh fuck, Cameron!" She was coming again. Her body tightened around him, contracting, milking his orgasm. He let go, slamming deep and releasing. "Woah!" Sylvie stumbled forward slightly and he hooked an arm around her waist, holding her to him. They both breathed heavily, letting the sensations wash over them. He pulled out carefully, then pulled Sylvie's panties and yoga pants back up.

"God I missed you, babe," He spoke into her neck, then pulled away, giving her ass another smack.

"That was..." Sylvie looked for the right words to describe what had just happened. "Different. This hallway is probably one place in this apartment we haven't christened before."

"I have to admit, this has been in my head just about the entire train ride down," Cameron called out from the bathroom. "I kinda just want you naked in bed all weekend."

This didn't seem like a terrible idea at all. Sylvie had missed Cameron also and definitely enjoyed sex with him. He had been her first, though she knew she wasn't his. He's had sex with a couple of girlfriends before her, but it didn't bother Sylvie. She enjoyed the way he took charge, the way he made the first moves, the fact that he seemed to know exactly what he was doing. Sex with Cameron has been amazing and she had no interest in finding out what it would be like with anyone else. They planned on staying together, they had plans for the future, they were in love.

Cameron was definitely sex-starved though and when Sylvie teased him about how insatiable he seemed to be, he replied with:

"Isn't it better though that I am this hungry for sex with you? Doesn't that kinda prove that I haven't been cheating on you and getting it on the side somewhere?" They had just finished their second round, on the edge of Sylvie's bed, with her legs against Cameron's chest and him plowing into her hard and fast while working his thumb over her clit. She had gone into the bedroom to change out of her yoga pants and t-shirt to go out to dinner and Cameron took the opportunity to tip her back on the bed and make them both come again.

Sylvie didn't think that Cameron would cheat on her, that wasn't really a concern that she had. And it did feel somewhat complimentary, knowing how much he wanted her, how attractive and sexy he still found her.

Of course, then there was round three of the night when they came back from having dinner and drinks out, were both slightly tipsy, falling into bed with their clothes on. Cameron joked about Sylvie having his cock for dessert and positioned himself on his knees next to her face, releasing his fully hard erection from his pants and offering it out to Sylvie. She gave him a bit of half-hearted licking and sucking, before he pulled away to get a condom and climb on top of her. Sylvie was exhausted by then having had an early class that morning, working a shift at a coffee shop where she waitressed, and having come home to clean and tidy the apartment before Cameron got there. She hoped to fall asleep as soon as Cameron was done, but as they lay in bed afterward and he passed out with no problem at all, sleep eluded Sylvie. She thought about him leaving on Sunday, about when the next time they might see each other again would be, about the soreness that was settling into her body preventing her from sleeping.

It seemed like she had just barely fallen asleep when Cameron moved in behind her. She was facing the wall and he spooned her from behind, gently brushing her hair aside and kissing her neck, up to her jawline. His hand moved to cup Sylvie's breast. She turned her head towards him, without opening her eyes.

"Hon, I am so tired, I really don't want to right now. I just fell asleep." Sylvie told him in a whisper.

He kissed her lips, her chin, her neck. His hand worked its way into her tank top as he caressed her breast. He was pressing up against her and Sylvie could feel that he was already completely hard.

"Cam, did you hear me? I really don't feel like doing this right now. I am exhausted." Sylvie whispered again.

"I heard you. It's ok, you don't have to do anything." He responded, continuing to kiss and touch her.

He moved his hand down her body and between her legs. His other hand stroked her hair and he nibbled on her earlobe. Sylvie's body was not cooperating with her mind. She felt miserable, drained, unable to keep her eyes open. She wanted to be left alone and just sleep. But her body was getting turned on, she was getting wet as he touched and kissed her. She didn't want to feel like this right now, she didn't want him to touch her, she felt a lump rising up to her throat. His hand was inside Sylvie's pajama shorts, rubbing her, fingers going inside her, and she just wanted to cry. She lay very still, on her side, facing away from him, with her eyes closed while he continued to touch her and kiss her.

"Cameron, please, stop."

"Shhh." He whispered right over her ear.

Sylvie didn't know why she did nothing. She didn't know why she didn't push him away or kick him out of bed. She could have gotten up and gone into the living room to sleep on the sofa. She didn't have to stay there and take this, but she didn't do anything! Sylvie never even imagined or considered the possibility that he would physically hurt her if she tried to leave, he wasn't like that, he wouldn't. She had the opportunity to get out of this situation, but her body did not move.

He pulled down her pajama shorts and rolled away for a moment. Sylvie knew that he was getting a condom. She asked him one more time.

"Cam, please, don't do this, please."

He rolled back up against her, fidgeted for the right position, and plunged his cock inside her. Thick, hot tears rolled out of her eyes, down her cheeks, and onto her pillow. He wasn't hurting her, Sylvie wasn't hurt, she kept reminding herself that she was fine, she was ok. This was her boyfriend, it wasn't a stranger, they've been dating for nearly 2 years at that point. He reached around and played with her clit, trying to get Sylvie to come, but it wasn't happening. But he wasn't trying to hurt her, she kept repeating to herself, he cared about her, he wanted her to feel good too. Why was she still overreacting? The tears would not stop, Sylvie couldn't contain them. The lump in her throat was getting more painful and she couldn't help but let out a sob. This was taking forever. This position wasn't working well for him and he rolled her further onto her stomach kneeling behind her. Sylvie buried her face in the pillow and quietly sobbed as he moved faster and harder and finally finished. She felt like she was holding her breath. He got up off the bed and went to the bathroom to clean up. Sylvie still lay there, with her face in her pillow, her shorts around her ankles, crying. Fully crying now, aloud.

Cameron came back into the room and sat down on the bed next to her.

"What's wrong?" He asked Sylvie, concern in his voice.

"I am so tired and I just really didn't want to do this right now and you wouldn't listen to me." She sat up and pulled up her shorts. Sylvie drew her knees into her chest and hugged them.

"I'm sorry. I got carried away. You... seemed like you were enjoying it."

"Cameron, I asked you to stop! I asked you not to do it! I was not enjoying it, I was crying the entire time that you... " Sylvie couldn't find the appropriate words for it. What was this even that just happened? "... fucked me," she finally finished.

"I'm sorry." He shook his head, running a hand through his messy hair. "I really missed you and it has been so long and I couldn't sleep either, I just couldn't stop thinking about you." He wrapped his arms around her, enveloping her entirely in his embrace. "I'll make it up to you in the morning," he whispered, planting a kiss near her ear.

Sylvie was thankful for the fact that he let her sleep in in the morning. It was after nine by the time she finally woke up, feeling the bed empty next to her. She found Cameron in the kitchen, dressed, drinking take-out coffee, and scrolling on his phone. He looked up when he saw her, grinning.

"I got coffee and bagels," he announced, pointing towards the brown paper bag sitting on the counter. Ok, Sylvie thought, sleeping in and waking up to breakfast was a pretty good way to make things up to her.

Cameron complained about the quality of bagels in Boston and talked about picking up a dozen tomorrow morning to bring back with him. He talked about school and friends he had made there, about what they should do when she came out to visit him next month, though he reiterated that he'd just want to spend the whole weekend in bed with her, probably.

"Cam, I'm already all sore!" Sylvie protested.

"Cause it's been far too long since you've had a proper fucking," he smirked. "Go take a hot shower, babe, loosen up those muscles."

It wasn't a terrible idea. The shower definitely felt good, hot water running over her hair and her back. She wished she had one of those removable showerheads so she could aim the jet between her thighs where the soreness settled in. Cameron was never exactly gentle, but she enjoyed it and didn't mind the occasional slap on the ass. It wasn't roughness that upset her last night, it was that her request for him to stop had been ignored. That was a first. Though she also couldn't remember a time when she had asked him to stop before. When they were both in New York, seeing each other every day, Cameron had not been in the same kind of frenzy and they had never had sex four times in a span of eight hours. It was a bit too much for her to handle. Cameron wasn't exactly a small guy, in any way. He was built like a linebacker, even though he had never played football. He was at least six feet tall, around two hundred pounds, broad shoulders, muscular chest, defined arms. He had the habit of doing bicep curls with free weights while reading or studying. Sylvie liked how small he made her feel when his arms wrapped around her, even though she wasn't a tiny girl. She was 5'8 and had a generously sized ass, which Cameron claimed to love, but he could still pick her up with very little effort.

When she got back into her bedroom after the shower, towel drying her hair, Cameron sat on her bed waiting for her. His eyes seemed to light up as soon as she walked into the room, scanning over her towel-wrapped body. He got up from the bed, picked her up, his hands grasping her ass, and then laid her out on the bed. He opened up her towel, grinning from ear to ear at the sight of her naked body. In the next moment he was between her legs, pushing her thighs apart with his hands, lowering his face to her pussy. He seemed ravenous, the way that he used his entire mouth on her, licking and sucking on her folds, thrusting his tongue inside her. Sylvie squirmed from an overabundance of sensation and he tightened his grasp on her thighs, holding her in place. She whimpered and Cameron seemed to redouble his efforts, flicking his tongue urgently over her clit. She felt his fingers join in, plunging inside her, roughly drilling her, forcing a scream out of her mouth.

"You like that, babe?" He smiled smugly up at her. "You like it when I fuck you with my fingers?" He didn't seem to wait for an answer, diving right back in to assault her pussy with his mouth, sucking in her clit and grazing his teeth over it.

Sylvie shuddered, her thighs twitching. She felt the spasms inside her vagina clenching tightly around Cameron's fingers. Her eyes closed, riding out the intense orgasm rocking through her body. Did she actually like it though, she wondered, or was it too much and too fast and bordered on painful? Her body told her she liked it, why else would she come like that, with such intensity? Her brain told her that there was something far too aggressive that didn't feel right.

In the next moment, her eyes still closed, she felt him over her, straddling her, his knees at her shoulders. She opened her eyes to find herself face to face with his cock. He had taken off his clothes and was fisting his rigid erection over her face.

"My turn," he smiled down at her, tapping the head of his cock against her lips.

This wasn't unusual. Cameron generally seemed to believe that if he got her off with his mouth, he should get the same favor in return. And overall, Sylvie didn't hate blowjobs, it even turned her on to suck his cock for a while before moving on to sex. But she hated this position. She hated being pinned like this underneath him, having his cock shoved into her mouth without having any control over the speed and depth. She liked it best while kneeling on the bed next to him, being able to bob up and down over his cock at her own discretion. She'd even go down on the floor on her knees, not finding it to be humiliating or degrading. But this way, with her arms pinned by his legs and the bed behind her, leaving her no room to back away from his cock, this was the most unsettling position to be in. He pulled down with his thumb on her chin, trying to get her to open her mouth. Sylvie turned her head to the side before speaking.

"Can we do this... in a different position?" She asked him, feeling the head of his cock against her face.

"Oh come on, Syl. You never let me do this, it's been so long," he whined. Sylvie licked her lips, feeling apprehensive about this. Cameron took it as agreement and pressed the head of his cock to her lips. "Suck my cock like a good girl," he told her. His hands were in her hair, tipping her head back slightly and she opened her mouth for him. "Yeah, there you go, I love your hot little mouth."

She tried her best to relax, to use her tongue to lick and swirl around his impressively sized cock as it moved in and out of her mouth, hoping to get Cameron off without him going too deep. She thought she was succeeding at first as he grunted at her efforts. Cam pulled out of her mouth, moving his balls to her lips and she diligently licked and sucked on them, taking them into her mouth.

"Oh fuck, Syl, that feels incredible," he pulled away, replacing his dick between her lips again. "Take me deeper, I want to feel my cock in your throat," he told her, fucking her mouth. She tried to accommodate him, but couldn't help gagging. He'd back away each time she did but return again, trying to go deeper. Her eyes watered. He used both of his hands to angle her head up more and came immediately, without warning, making her splutter and cough around his cock, desperately trying to swallow. It almost felt like drowning, his cum making its way up her nose. Cameron backed off, leaving a trail of cum on her chin, but moving right to her nightstand to hand her tissues. Her arms felt stiff as she reached for them, having been pinned to her body. "You took that like a champ," he patted her thigh, smiling at her while she cleaned up her face.

12