A Rough Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd said that to her before, usually in reference to her swallowing when giving him a blow job and she took that comment with pride in the past, like she was good at this. It sounded different today, as if the comment referred to her submitting and going with what he wanted. She didn't respond to him, going back into the bathroom to clean up.

When she returned, Cameron was still naked, laying back on her bed, and she wasn't quite sure what to do. He had that devilish grin on his face again and she didn't have a good feeling about it. He patted the bed next to him, inviting her to come sit. She felt a sudden, unexplained fear of him. This was her boyfriend, the same guy she had been with for nearly two years now, the guy she planned on being with forever. What was there to be scared of? Why was she feeling this unease? She laid down next to him, propping her head up in her hand.

"So I was thinking," he started, "we could give your sore pussy a bit of a break and I could fuck you in the ass." He had a huge smile on his face, as though he was joking, as though he knew she'd never agree to this.

"No," she had no trouble telling him off. She's never had anal before and she didn't want to try it. She imagined it being painful and uncomfortable and she planned on leaving that hole untouched.

"Oh, come on, babe. Listen, I wouldn't just shove it in there with no warning or anything. We'd sorta... train your little hole first. We'd use some lube and we'd start with just a finger first, then two, then work our way up to it. I think you'd enjoy it." He may have had a smile on his face, but he was serious. He actually thought this through, it wasn't just an off-handed comment.

"No," she declined the offer. Cameron sighed.

"Well then, I guess your pussy will have to take another pounding," he smirked.

"Or you could, you know, control yourself," Sylvie bit back, feeling annoyed with his comment. His forehead creased.

"I am controlling myself, I have been fucking controlling myself for five weeks, Sylvie! I think it shows a great deal of control that I haven't fucked anyone else but you all this time!" He was irritated now. "And believe me, I had the opportunity. I've had... a few offers, Syl. And I told them all 'no thanks, sorry, I have a girlfriend.' One of them even told me she didn't care, she'd still do me. But I controlled myself." Sylvie looked away, feeling stung by these comments. "Because I love you and I don't want to fuck anyone but you."

She didn't know what to say. It seemed weird to thank him for not cheating on her. Did she really not want any more sex or was she just hurt over the incident in the middle of the night? She wouldn't see him again for at least a few weeks after this and she knew she'd miss him then. She'd miss the way he made her feel those first two times last night. She felt his hand land on her hip and she looked up at him. Cameron was stroking his cock with his other hand.

"I think you should climb up and go for a ride," he told her. That didn't sound half bad. She'd be in control, she could take it easy. She nodded, giving him a small smile. His fingers immediately moved to her pussy, moving through her slit, trying to produce lubrication.

She lost count of the number of rounds that they went that day. When Sylvie stood at the kitchen counter, making sandwiches for lunch, Cameron lifted her up to sit on the counter and fucked her while standing in front of her. When they put on a movie to watch in the afternoon, he pressed her head down into his lap, wordlessly initiating a blowjob and keeping Sylvie's head in place with firm pressure from his hand. When she gave him an annoyed look afterward, he shrugged and said he was giving her pussy a break. By that evening, she was crying again, tears rolling into her ears as she lay on her back, her knees pressed to her chest with Cameron above her.

"I don't understand why this is such a problem," he sat next to her after he finished, while she wiped her face, facing away from him on her side. "You've always been into sex before, you've never turned me down. What the fuck is going on with you, Syl?"

"Yeah, I was into sex with you when you weren't forcing it on me! When it was fun, not an obligation." She heard Cameron sigh behind her.

"I spent five hours on the train and the subway to get here, we have less than forty-eight hours together, I haven't seen you in five weeks, what the fuck else did you want to do? Talk? We talk every fucking night! We talk on the phone, we text, we facetime. I missed actually touching you!" There was silence between them. Sylvie felt a fresh stream of tears escape her, running down her face. "Are you fucking someone else, Syl?" His voice was quiet.

"What?! No!" She swung around to look at him, her face panicked. Why would he say something like that? "I have never been with anyone except you! I swear!" His eyes were piercing hers. "I swear, Cam!" She repeated. His face was hard, full of quiet anger.

"You know, when I was telling you before that I didn't cheat on you, that I had offers and I declined them all, you didn't say anything."

"What was I supposed to say?! Thank you for not cheating on me?!" She sat up, hugging her arms around her bare breasts.

"You could have confirmed that you hadn't been with anyone else either, that you haven't fucked anyone since the last time you saw me. But you didn't say that." He had an intense, frightening stare.

"I hadn't! I really hadn't! I haven't even had any offers, as you called them." How was she turning into the bad guy in this situation?

"Then why are you so fucking content? Why aren't you begging me to make you come? I am basically pleading with you to let me get off every freakin' time because I can't stand being around you without being hard, but you are just... so goddamned satisfied that you don't even need me." She couldn't stop the tears running down her face. She didn't know why she wasn't as constantly horny as he was, why she didn't have the urge to jump him every fifteen minutes the way he did. She shook her head. Her body shook with sobs and Cameron didn't move to comfort her. His expression was harsh and calculating. "You're a blubbering mess over there and my cock somehow still wants more," he announced. Sylvie wiped the tears out of her eyes to look at Cameron where he sat on the edge of the bed, his hands resting behind him, his cock halfway to an erection in front of him. "What am I gonna do with you?" Their eyes were locked on each other and Sylvie was starting to feel genuine fear about what he might do. "Why don't you get down here," he pointed at the floor between his legs, "and service this for me, babe?"

"Cam, I'm being absolutely honest with you. I have never, ever in my life cheated on you. I don't know how you want me to prove it to you, but I swear I haven't."

"Just get down here and suck my cock, Sylvie."

She slid down to the floor, onto her knees, in front of Cameron's cock. She's done this before, but it felt different now. It had always been flirty and fun in the past, but it seemed sinister this time, as if she was being punished. She wrapped her hand around his now fully hard cock and stroked it before bringing it to her mouth. She slid her tongue over the tip, licking, moving down the shaft.

"No hands," Cam told her, a smug smile on his face, watching her. She pulled her hand away, holding onto his dick with her mouth. "Put them behind your back." She followed his instructions.

She took him into her mouth for, what was it? Third or fourth time that day alone? Was this normal? Did other girls suck their boyfriends' cocks this many times daily? She slid up and down his shaft, licking and sucking, distinctly feeling his eyes on her. Her body was being disloyal again, her nipples tightening into hard knobs and her pussy growing wetter. She hated that Cameron would get the impression that she was enjoying this when she was barely tolerating it at this point.

"Get back up on the bed," he motioned with a nod of his head, "on all fours."

She complied silently. She heard him going into his bag for another condom. How many had they gone through already this weekend? Sylvie felt Cameron behind her on the bed and her heart sped up, anxiety coursing through her. She was no longer confident that he wouldn't hurt her. Something about his tone each time he gave her an instruction made this seem like a punishment. He was reprimanding her for not wanting him, for sleeping with some other, imagined person.

"Well fuck, apparently I do still turn you on, at least a little bit," he sounded surprised and smug, sliding his fingers through her slit. His touch felt different, more forceful, unlike the way he touched her in the hallway on Friday when he first arrived, wanting to make her come. "I was starting to think this lube I brought with me, in case you had agreed to my other idea, would have to be put to use on your pussy, but you're plenty wet." He shoved his cock inside her on those words, jolting her forward with the force. She braced herself for more, as he grasped her hips tightly, plowing into her. "I guess I'll just have to find another use for the lube." He lifted his hand and smacked the tube against her ass. A lump lodged itself in her throat, realizing what he was going to do.

"Cam, please, don't do it," she pleaded with him.

"You keep telling me you don't want this or that or the other, but then you do it and you like it. I bet you didn't want to suck my cock just then, but it definitely got your pussy nice and wet," he sounded like his old self on that, as if he honestly thought she was enjoying this. She hoped he was over his anger and would take it easy on her. She didn't know what else to say to him, her protests didn't seem to matter. "You're gonna relax," he was still fucking her from behind, but at a slow, steady pace, without slamming into her with force. "And I'll go slow," she felt him spreading her butt cheeks apart, felt the stretch coupled with intense dread. "Just be a good girl and roll with it. No tears, ok? I'm fucking tired of the tears." The angry tone was back on the last phrase.

He lifted his hands away from her hips and she heard him opening the tube and squeezing out the lube. She expected the sensation of the cold gel on herself, but it didn't happen. He must have put it in on his fingers because his cock was still inside her. That gave her some relief. One of his hands returned to her hip, holding her to him, then she felt his large, wet finger against the tiny, puckered hole of her ass. She drew in a breath in anticipation of the intrusion of his digit, but it didn't come. He rubbed his finger over the target, coating it in something that seemed to be warming on contact while he continued his steady pace of rocking into her. The pressure with which he rubbed her escalated and so did his thrusts inside her pussy. He moved his other hand beneath her, to her clit, somehow managing to multitask with his hands and cock. The same warming lubricant appeared to be on the fingers of his other hand too because she felt building heat on her clit that managed to draw her attention away from how little she wanted any of this right then. He must have felt her reaction change.

"Ah, there you go, good girl, you're gonna come for me now, ok? Nice and hard," he told her. Her brain wanted to backtrack, to take back this reaction her body had to his fingers on her clit, but she couldn't. She was already too far over the edge and with a pinch of her tender little knob between his fingers, he took her all the way there. Her channel contracted around his cock, sending rewarding waves of pleasure throughout her body while at the same time, she felt the distinct pressure of his finger enter her other hole. She let out a surprised yelp and she was sure she heard Cameron chuckle behind her. "There you go. See, it's not so bad."

She could feel him moving inside both of her entrances, having hoped that one of them would always stay an exit only. She felt violated, both by Cameron and her own body. She didn't want this, and yet her body somehow produced an orgasm. Now he'd present it as more evidence that she actually liked what he was doing. She wanted to cry again and she was afraid, she was actually afraid now that he would hurt her if she did.

He sped up, increasing the force of his thrusts from both his cock and his finger. His other hand groped and kneaded her ass while he hammered into her. She had to brace herself more on her arms to keep from being pushed into the headboard. It felt like it went on forever and her arms ached from being in this position.

"Oh Sylvie, you dirty little girl, you're enjoying my finger up your ass, aren't you?" She didn't say anything, didn't give him any indication that she was. She bit her lip, trying to prevent herself from crying again. It didn't hurt, she told herself, this wasn't physical pain she was feeling. She kept her head down, willing him to finish already. "Fuck, I can just imagine getting my cock into this tight little ass of yours," he finished the phrase with a grunt, slamming into her, finally reaching his own orgasm.

She waited for him to pass out afterward, unable to sleep herself. Once he was out, she moved to the sofa, trying to play out in her head how the morning would go. Or the rest of the night, when he'd wake up again wanting more. She couldn't turn off her brain, laying there curled up. She heard him moving around in the bedroom, then walking down the hallway. Sylvie shut her eyes and curled up tightly, pretending to be asleep, hoping he'd leave her alone. She could hear Cameron come into the living room and stand in front of the sofa for a moment. She didn't want to let on that she was awake. She heard him sigh and go back into the bedroom, leaving her there, and was finally able to fall asleep after feeling some safety in the fact that he was finally leaving her alone.

Cameron was fully dressed sitting in one of the living room chairs when she woke up. The weekend rewound in her head, replaying the reasons for sleeping on the sofa and feeling sore and achy everywhere, especially in her hips and thighs. She swung her legs down and sat up. Falling asleep all balled up that way definitely didn't help. Cameron looked her over and got up, moving to sit on the sofa next to her, leaving a bit of space between them.

"You are looking a bit rough there, babe," he pointed out. All she had as far as a response was a glare in his direction. Cameron sighed. "I guess this isn't going to work out," he seemed serious and disappointed. "This whole long-distance thing."

"I can't handle another weekend like this, Cam." He nodded, leaning his elbows on his knees and rubbing his hands through his hair.

"Right," he agreed but didn't apologize. "Listen, I'm gonna go and maybe we can talk about this more later, with cooler heads." She'd talk to him, but she wasn't sure that she'd want to see him again. His strong, muscular arms that she used to love to be enveloped in now seemed threatening. He might not have actually hit her, but her body was in pain because of him and she associated it with the power and sheer strength he had over her.

"Ok," she replied softly. He nodded again, then pushed away from his knees getting up. He leaned over her and kissed the top of her head.

"Bye, Syl." He walked back towards the apartment door. She saw that his bag was already sitting there, in the same place he had dropped it when he first stepped inside on Friday. He picked it up and let himself out.

12