A Rough Welcome

Story Info
Her new flat mates are very happy to take her, completely.
2.4k words
4.24
32.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first story I ever wrote. It doesn't show the girl's inner life, cause it was my fantasy and I knew exactly how she felt about it. To the reader: just imagine the guy is a perfect mind reader - what he says about her inner state is actually true, cause that's how my imagination works, apparently [blush]

If you like the story, leave a comment! It will motivate me to write/post more.

She was so tired after the move that she just had to sit down for a moment. It was only 8 PM, and she had forgotten to eat all day. "I had no idea moving would be so much work," she thought to herself. She let herself collapse into an unceremonious heap on the old leather couch in the shared living room of her new flat, when a young man walked in. He was tall, with brown hair coiffed like a model, wearing loose workman's jeans, and a rough plaid shirt hanging open off his shoulders. He seemed mildly surprised to find her there but quickly recovered.

"Hey, you must be the new girl! Welcome! How did your move go?" he asked, flashing a smile.

She let out a big sigh. "I'm so tired right now. I thought I could easily do it alone, but I should have just accepted my parent's help, I guess", she replied, trying to stick a tired smile at the end. "I'm sorry," she continued, "I'm just so tired, and hungry. I can hardly think straight. I didn't think to buy food... Who knew living on your own would be so much work, right?"

"Ha, don't worry about it." he replied. "I'd offer you some food, but I didn't get anything either. Student life can... be like that. No one is really looking out for you anymore, right? But you get to have more fun too," and he winked mischievously at her.

"I guess," she said with a groan, closing her eyes for a second.

"Here," he said, while reaching into the fridge. "You drink this beer while I go out and get us some groceries. I'll cook you a welcome meal! The other guys should be home later. I'm sure they'll join us for a bite if we offer a free meal."

The girl perked up. "Wow, that's nice of you. I'd really like that," and she put on her most grateful expression as she accepted the beer. Her belly rumbled lightly in response. No food for the last 10 hours and a lot of heavy physical labor. But beer had sugar in it, right?

She opened the can and set it to her lips as she heard the front door close behind her new flat mate. "This place is going to be nice", she sighed. She chugged the rest of her beer and lay down her head on the couch for a short nap.

---

When the guy returned, he found his new flat mate passed out on the couch.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" he asked, "I got us groceries. Do you like pasta? It's kind of the go-to meal for us students."

No reply.

"Hey, you awake?" he walked over, and saw her lying on her side, passed out. She was wearing a tank top and some gym shorts. "Probably her idea of practical moving wear. Very... breezy," he thought to himself. But the room hadn't gotten any warmer. He noticed her nipples had hardened under the fabric, her breasts bunched up from lying on her side made it so one almost popped out.

"Hmm, you're an interesting one," he thought to himself. "I'm gonna show the guys who our new flat mate is."

He pulled out his phone and snapped a picture, sending it to the house chat group. He labeled it "Look who our new flat mate is".

A few seconds passed, and he got pings like "Hot!", "Is she sleeping?", and "I'd fuck her". He grinned. "She passed out after her move. Won't wake up."

He got some lewd emoticons in reply. The last message was a bit more specific. "You know what it means when their nipples are hard, right? She's hooooorny."

The guy grinned. "I guess, lemme check."

He walked over to the girl, and pulled her tank top down slowly so her breast popped out. She didn't move a muscle.

"Yea, her nipple is HARD" he titled the next picture. "Here, gimme a sec."

He propped up the phone on the table, aimed it at the girl and started a video call to the group, careful to make sure he muted the guys, but that they could hear him just fine.

Then he moved forward and started slowly sliding her shorts down her legs. It was easy to slip off the stretchy fabric over her smooth skin. Next he moved her tanktop all the way up to her chin so the guys could see her beautiful, plump breasts. She was just wearing a black thong now, and he kind of liked the look of that on her.

"Fuuuuuuck", it read on the screen.

"It looks like she's already wet"

"Put your dick in her"

"Do it, do it, do it"

The guy bit his lip, thinking through his strategy. She did look super hot. With a body like that, she must have fucked half her high school. This was going to be too much fun...

He unzipped his pants and took out his dick, stroking it slowly. He was already so hard - all 8 inches throbbing. He knew he was quite a bit thicker than most guys, so she might wake up from being spread so far... He shrugged. "She'll like it. And if she doesn't, at least I will."

She was still lying on her side, so he lifted one leg and draped it over his shoulder as he got on his knees, aligning his hard cock with her pussy. Then he pulled the tiny black thong to the side. He instantly felt her wetness across his fingers. She was dripping.

"You dirty slut," he smirked.

He grabbed his dick with his other hand and slowly pushed the head up against her soaking pussy. He was definitely too big for her... He licked his lips, then used both his hands to spread her pussy wide. He could see the wetness slowly sliding out as he spread her further and further.

Then she moaned. He bit his lip and pushed his cock against her spread pussy. Still a very tight fit. He leaned forward, putting his weight into forcing his cock into her.

She moaned again. "Quiet, little slut," He growled.

He pushed harder, feeling the pressure building unbearably. Then she felt her stretch a little more as the head of his cock inched into her hot wetness. His dick was now aligned but only shallowly. He let go of her pussy and instead grabbed her leg that was draped over his shoulder. He placed his hands on the bottom of her thigh and pulled it toward her with all his strength. His hard cock speared the helpless girl with one thrust, her pussy spreading an inch farther than it had ever gone.

The girl woke up with a scream.

"What?! Aaaah, get off me!" she yelled, in a panic.

He held on to her leg, cock buried to the hilt in her wetness. He licked his lips again.

She started kicking with her other leg. He caught it with his arm and pinned it to his side. Then he flipped the other leg to his side too, forcing her onto her back.

"Fuck, you feel gooood. How do you like my cock?" he panted, hanging over her in a forced missionary.

"Get off me! Fuck, what's wrong with you! Stop!" she screamed, "HELP, anyone, HELP!"

Her voice was ridiculously loud.

"Stop that," He pulled one arm away from her legs and wrapped his fingers around her throat.

"Help," she choked out in a whisper.

Then he pumped his cock up and down hard, adding force by using his grip on her throat to piston her body down onto his cock.

"Hmmm, how's that, you little slut? You like that better?"

Her eyes were bugging out, her mouth hanging open in a wide O.

"If you stop screaming, I'll let go of your throat, ok?"

She nodded weakly.

He moved his hands to her hips, so he could keep deep fucking her.

"It hurts," She said, looking pleadingly into his eyes.

"You'll get used to it. Now wave at the guys," And he pointed to his phone propped up on the table.

"What?!" She whipped her head to the side, staring straight into the lens. "No, don't do this," she started struggling again, trying to push him away.

SLAP.

She felt the sting on her cheek before she even saw his hand.

"Stop squirming, bitch," he said, his breath coming heavy as he kept thrusting his cock into her pussy, a soft squelching sound being clearly audible each time he bottomed out.

"You know how wet you were? You're just a dirty slut. You know I wouldn't have done this if you weren't lying there with your tits out and your pussy soaking wet like a desperate little fucktoy."

His breath was coming harder. "Ah, I want to cum inside you so bad right now, but I have a better idea."

He pulled out and jumped off the couch. Then he lifted her up and flipped her over. She was on her hands and knees on the couch now. Her face was toward the front door, her arms leaning on the side of the couch, her ass in the air the other way. He got up behind her and snapped her thong with his bare hands. Then she felt his hands spreading her pussy wide open again.

"Here, let's get a nice shot for the guys." She turned her head to look back at him and saw him holding the phone up to her spread pussy. The camera shutter snapped. "And a nice memento for later."

He slapped her ass cheeks, and she whelped.

"Are you ready, little fucktoy?" He asked.

"Please stop... I don't want this," she said softly.

She felt his finger pressing into her pussy, slowly turning circles.

"Your dripping wet pussy says you do, little slut," he growled.

Without warning, she felt like her pussy was going to tear apart. His rock hard cock was penetrating her again, but this angle didn't give him a lot of space at all. She moaned hard from the pain, her mind going entirely blank.

He pulled her hair back viciously and whispered close to her ear: "You like that, don't you? You little slut."

She didn't say anything. He pulled his cock out slowly, still keeping her hair pulled back, her head tilted backward as far as it would go, her back arched to an impossible angle.

"Just warming you up before your other roommates come home..." he said as he slammed into her pussy with full force again. She moaned even louder, whimpering softly even after the initial thrust was over.

"You DO like this", he smirked. "I knew it. Nothing but a dirty whore. Well, whores are paid. You're more of a worthless slut, aren't you?" He asked.

Her reply was a loud moan as he thrust into her even harder this time.

Then the front door opened and she looked straight into the eyes of three strangers. Their faces lit up and one whistled a long dog whistle.

"Fuuuck, I could hardly believe it," one whispered.

They slowly moved toward her, taking in the sight. The last one pulled out his camera. She couldn't move her head, and so she was left staring straight into the lens, her head pulled back and her breasts sticking out toward them as far as they would go.

"Watch this, guys," the guy behind her said.

She knew what was coming but the force took her by surprise. He pulled on her hair even more viciously as he speared her again with his huge cock. She moaned so loud, eyes now closed, and collapsed into a whimper.

He had let go of her hair, and she just leaned her face on the side of the couch, her ass in the air. She hardly noticed when he pulled out slowly. Her mind was completely blank. She couldn't stop whimpering into the side of the couch.

Then she felt someone stroke her hair softly.

"Hmm, she looks delicious," she heard one of the other guys say. She heard a few more camera shutters, but her mind was still just a blank canvas of whimpers. No thoughts crossed through.

Then someone lifted her face gently by her chin. She looked up into the deep brown eyes of one of the new guys. "Here, little girl. Open up," he said, and softly pressed the head of his cock to her lips.

Mesmerized by his eyes and still softly whimpering, she opened her mouth. He slowly and gently pressed his cock into her mouth, going further and further. Then she felt a hand on the back of her head, and he slammed the last inch down into her throat with force. "Fuck", he said, "this slut can deepthroat too."

"I told she was a real fucktoy," the first guy answered.

"Hmmm," she heard from behind her. Then her mind shattered again as she couldn't breath with the cock down her throat. At the same time, she felt something pressing against her asshole. She had never felt anything there, so all she knew was confusion. As the oxygen shortage became more urgent, she started whimpering more and more loudly around the cock down her throat, gently trying to pull back, but her head was screwed in place by the guy's hands. She rolled her eyes looking up at him pleadingly, tears coming into her eyes.

"Look at the little bitch struggle. Are you getting this?" The guy deepthroating her said to the guy to her side with the camera.

"Fuck yea," he nodded.

In the meantime she felt an odd sensation as something penetrated her asshole.

"One finger. This is too easy," she heard someone say.

Then she felt more pressure building there.

"Two fingers?" Another voice asked.

"Wait wait, I got a better idea." The first guy said. He walked into view, went for his grocery bags, and pulled out a cucumber.

"Use this," he said.

All the guys started laughing and one replied: "Brilliant. I bet the little slut will love getting ass raped with a cucumber."