A Royal Flushing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten minutes later the girls led him over to the bed, undressed him, and were pleased with his handsome, young body and impressive cock. Each had a turn riding him, and they used their talents and skills to please him as much as they could. Finally, the Prince was fucking the tall one from behind, slowly, and steadily, reaching around to stimulate her clit with each stroke, while the short one reached from behind between his legs, squeezing his balls and stroking his chest.

The spectacular orgasm even surpassed the best ever from his "girlfriend," and he was almost unable to remain conscious.

After a shower for all, he assured them that he would have reported them as wonderful and exceptionally pleasing anyway, but that in this case it would be nothing but the complete truth. Everyone experienced a bit of melancholy when they put on their robes and left for the Dormitory. Sleep came easily for the Prince.

*

The text from his sister, the Princess, came in during breakfast in bed. The Prince was alone, reminiscing about the previous night.l

"Be in abt noon. Time to catch up?"

Sure. CU here

The Princess was 36, just two years younger than the Crown Prince. Like her little brother, the King and Crown Prince paid almost no attention to her as long as she didn't bother them. She didn't cost all that much to support, having no private plane and settling for first class commercial, something unthinkable to the Prince.

She had always been an odd girl, an individualist, which was not common or accepted in the kingdom. So at about 20 she started to travel the world, attending universities, auditing classes, not really pursuing formal degrees. Contributions opened doors to elite classes and elite professors. She became known in academia as an autodidact, and at least somewhat learned in almost everything.

One year it might be history, archeology, and chemistry. The next she might mix in languages and medicine. There seemed to be nothing she couldn't grasp, if only on a basic level. This seemed to bore her older brother and father to such a degree that neither had spoken to her in years, and perhaps they had even forgot about her.

Her circle of friends was eclectic and widespread, and her acquaintances were twenty times that. A tech mogul in California, a young captain in her country's special forces, a Krav Maga master in Tel Aviv, or a daring videographer in Uganda. Lovers? Friends? Contacts? A network? Who could tell, and no one cared. If her name came up at the cocktail parties or official meetings in her own country, the conversation petered out right away because no one knew what so say about her. And so they moved on to their wealth and their power and their pleasures.

It had been at least a year since she had been back in the kingdom, and to be honest, the Prince missed their time together. He always seemed to learn something, find out something new about her, or at least hear some hilarious tales about her travels.

"Land Rover Defender. Fkg beast. Pk U up 1:30"

The chime sounded, and a refreshed and rested Prince answered to behold a sister he hardly recognized. She might have gained 15 pounds, but of muscle. Dressed in a quasi-military khaki ensemble, boots and all, she was intimidating and impressive. Hair cut short and practical, she stepped into the suite and gave the Prince a short embrace. My, she was strong.

"I hope I didn't wake you early, brother. Late evening?" She eyes the huge mussed bed that looked like it had hosted an MMA match. "So 3 or 4 girls? Or are you cutting back in your mid 20s?"

"Just two very nice young ladies, and yes, we did all have a spectacular time, if you must know. So when was the last time someone dealt you a good hard fucking, sister? It's good for you, you know. Surely you must have a man or two on the hook for that sort of thing. Or perhaps a woman. I really don't know, do I? We don't talk a great deal these days."

"Glad to hear it, brother," said the Princess, obviously avoiding the question. I'm glad to hear the girls were treated well. That bitch in the Dormitory and be a real piece of work...I hear. Maybe justice will come for her one day. Anyway, come for a ride. I want to show you a couple of things you don't normally see day to day."

"I'll call for the limo..."

"No, no, in my car, just with me. You don't see shit through those tinted bulletproof windows. Don't be afraid."

Not wanting to appear timid, the Prince followed her down to the burly Defender in the parking garage.

"Our phones go in this compartment," and the Princess pushed a button and locked them in. "This is a special model. No data connections, no Internet, no GPS. We are invisible.

"Wait, what about security," objected the Prince.

"Our security is this vehicle looking like every other important government official on the road. None of the ordinary people want their whole city block obliterated, so no one interferes with any vehicle that looks like this. We can go anywhere we want without being bothered, or being tracked by your own government. Think of it. You're free for the first time in many years. Maybe ever."

The Prince wasn't entirely convinced, but his sister seemed completely confident, so he thought, why not?

But in a few minutes they were away from the Palace and out of the large homes guarded by the military. They were in the ordinary city, of shops, factories, and hovels. It was dreadful. Broken asphalt, mud, animal feces, houses falling down. Block after block was a slum, some very bad, and some worse. He had never seen this before in his limo, perhaps with a girl between his legs, or him between hers. He felt a twinge of shame.

They came upon a house as bad as any of the others. The Princess stopped across the street. "You know the tall girl you fucked last night? This is where her family lives. Like all the families of the other girls, they were promised a good home and a job for the father if they let their girl go gracefully and without fuss. That was a lie, of course, and now they live in squalor and sadness. This is mostly the doing of our father, and our brother, but you are a part of it as well. If the father complains he will end up in a ditch, maybe with the rest of his family. So they just go on. It's all they can do."

"I didn't know," said the Prince weakly.

"You knew some of it. Maybe not a lot, but you aren't entirely ignorant and innocent, brother."

"I never hurt them. I never beat them."

"I know, which is why you're still alive and why your country still has a chance. What did she mean by that?

"Now I will shock you, and explain why I left to travel the world so young. Do you know who was one of your brother's and your father's favorite girls to fuck and abuse? Can you guess by now?"

"Oh no. Please."

"Yes, it was my 18th birthday present. They both gave it to me hard and in every hole. That day and so many other days. When our mother found out she had the temerity to object and she paid for that with her life. I loved her and she tried but she could do nothing. That's why I left as soon as I could. That's why I chose the life I did.

"They knew that in our culture no one would believe me, and so did I, which is why I didn't say anything. I kept away, kept silent, and planned. I built a palace of my own, a palace of revenge and hate, brick by brick, and now it's done. I have all the alliances, all the contacts, all the secrets, all the power."

The Princess stopped the car, turned and stared into his eyes with a look that would have frozen a tiger in his tracks.

"And by the way, Your Royal Highness. You are now the King. Congratulations."

"What? What do you mean?"

"The King and the Crown Prince have perished in a tragic helicopter accident in the northeast. A pity. The investigation will reveal a mechanical malfunction, and not the bomb I had planted. There will be a very impressive state funeral. You will then be crowned. I will be away, out of sight and out of mind, which will be my life. You will be the supreme ruler, which will be yours. Except that I will be the power and you will obey me in every way."

"Are you insane? If I'm the King. Why should I?"

"Little brother, you need a big lesson in how the world works and what your reality is right now. Try your door. You're locked in. You've noticed how I've physically changed over the years? I could easily kill you in a few seconds. But that's not the reason. The reason is that you're not able to rule the kingdom, and not even able to keep yourself alive. I say the word and you'll be dead before morning. If I disappear, you'll be dead before morning. I have penetrated and control every part of government.

"I have had my people moving into place for years, in the ministries, the military, police, intelligence, technology, industry. They are already running things. The old guard has been moved out. If you see a pair of eyes, they are my eyes. If you see a hand, they hold my dagger. Don't test me. You won't be given a second chance or any mercy.

"Also, without me and my cadre, you aren't capable of running an ice cream store. All you know is good food and blowjobs. You can't even operate a smartphone. You're my perfect puppet, and if you want to live a long and pleasant life, you will obey your puppet master and dance on my strings."

"So you will choose a girl I approve of who wants to marry you. You will father children and I, through my people, including your wife, will raise them as the new generation. You will institute reforms and become beloved. First, you will free everyone in the Dormitory to return to their families, which will be given proper homes, and the compensation they were promised. It will be known they have your personal protection and favor. No one can make them whole, but we will do something. That is just the start of reforming the entire country.

"One of your children will be the first president of a democratic republic of which you will be a figurehead, and a beloved remnant of the past. This will be my creation, but you will be lauded in the history books and the statues will be of you.

"I had no choice on my birthday many years ago, and you have no choice today. Face the fact that change is going to come. Now start trying to figure out how to act like a king. You will be addressing the country in less than an hour Put your shoulders back and look confidently into the camera. Don't embarrass me."

12