Mommy Fetish Chronicles Pt. 01

Story Info
The Young Girlfriend.
20.7k words
4.73
33.1k
46

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/10/2023
Created 11/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Young Girlfriend

Author's Note: This is planned as a three-part series. Part one is more of a spanking and stepmom fetish story. Part two, Hails and Bails, will actually be the prequel to this story. And then part three will be the sequel. Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 1

"I'm really not looking forward to going home," I explained to my college roommate and best friend, Tara. "It's just going to be so awkward!"

Tara just looked at me and smirked. I know she agreed with me, but she wasn't in my shoes, so she just couldn't feel my pain. "How long have they been dating?"

"Supposedly since Summer," I answered, rolling my eyes. "He has wanted me to meet her for a while, but I've avoided going home because I just don't want to talk to that woman."

"Come on. It can't be that bad."

"Tara... she's way too young for my dad! She looks almost my age! How the fuck does that make sense?!"

"I get your point, Ashley," my friend responded, finally sympathizing with me. "I wouldn't like that either. It's fucking weird."

"My dad is a good, hard-working man," I explained, shaking my head in disgust. "I don't want some gold digger taking advantage of him."

"You think she's a gold digger?"

"She HAS to be! Besides, she definitely looks like one."

With the confused face, Tara asked, "What does a gold digger look like?"

"You've seen them on TV," I pointed out, rolling my eyes. "Spoiled and blonde. Ugh, she looks like she's never worked a day in her life."

"Well, hopefully your dad will see her true colors before too long."

With a deep breath, I thought about the grim future that could potentially be ahead of me. "By having her over for the holidays, it's almost like my dad is trying to normalize her in my life. I'm afraid something drastic is coming up, like she's going to move in with him or something."

"Well, when you meet her, I think it's important you put your foot down," my roommate suggested. "She might be dating your dad, but she's not an authority figure over there."

"That's right!" I scoffed. "I'll be happy to put her in her place. Maybe that'll even run her away from my dad."

*******************

The day had finally arrived. I was standing in front of the house I was raised in, knowing there was a woman in there that didn't belong. Even though I grew up without a mom, and I always wanted my dad to be happy with someone, this was just all wrong. I hated the idea of meeting the woman who was potentially going to destroy everything I envisioned.

I took a deep breath and reminded myself they were only dating, and it probably wouldn't work out, anyway. My dad was a smart guy, so I was sure he would eventually sniff out her gold digging ways.

With adrenaline going through my entire body, I knocked on the door. Much to my relief, it was my dad greeting me with a huge smile on his face. "Ashley! You're finally here!"

No matter the circumstances, I was always happy to see him. "Good to see you, Daddy," I responded as I gave him a warm hug.

Being in his embrace for the first time in months, I almost forgot about the daunting circumstances of our visit. However, I was quickly reminded as he took a step to the side and said, "I'd like you to meet someone."

As he moved out of the way, I finally laid my eyes on the woman I had already chosen to dislike so much. There she was; a little blonde bimbo who in no way could ever be acceptable for my father.

If I had a brother, and he told me he had a one-night stand with her, I would have been fine with that. But I would never let that little bimbo have an actual relationship with my hypothetical brother... let alone my fucking father!

There was practically steam coming out of my ears as the woman dared to approach me. "Hi Ashley! I'm Bailey," she said, having the nerve to attempt greeting me with a hug.

I glared at her and took a step back, filling the room with tension. Feeling my obvious disapproval, she changed tactics, and extender her hand for a handshake.

"Be nice to our guest, Ashley," my father said, staring at me like I was the one in the wrong. I swallowed my pride and shook the woman's hand, but I didn't give her the satisfaction of making eye contact.

For some reason, I felt the need to please my father despite how uncomfortable I was with the situation. Throughout the Thanksgiving meal, she asked me several questions and I gave her answers, though I limited myself to one or two words.

"So, how do you like your college?"

"It's okay."

"What's your major?"

"Biology."

"Wow, you must be smart!"

"Yeah."

"When will you be finished with your degree?"

"Don't know."

A truly riveting conversation, to say the least. She did her best, but I just wasn't having it. I didn't even make an attempt to look at her. I just kept my head down and ate as I responded with my flat tone.

"Ashley," my father called out, causing me to finally take my eyes off my plate. "Don't you have any questions for Bailey?"

I quickly returned my eyes down to my food. "Nope."

"Ashley, don't be rude."

"Ugh fine!" I groaned, finally looking into the blue eyes of the young woman I despised. "How old are you?"

Much to my dissatisfaction, she didn't catch the hint of how annoyed I was. However, she did something much worse. With a little smug look on her face, she answered, "I just turned twenty!"

My eyes immediately shot wide open as I looked my in father's direction. "Twenty?! She's younger than me?!" It was as if I had seen a ghost. "You didn't tell me she was younger than me," I continued, shaking with anger.

"Oh, I thought you knew," he said with a nervous laugh. "I said you guys were roughly the same age."

"Daddy, she's over a year younger than me..."

"It's really not that much," the young woman added in, even though I clearly wasn't talking to her.

"Yeah, it's basically the same," my dad said, acting as if it didn't make a difference.

Completely frustrated, I got up from my seat and started walking off. "Well, this has been fun, but I'm going to excuse myself for now." I then looked at the gold digger and said, "You have a safe trip home. It was very... interesting... meeting you..."

Unfortunately, my father stopped me from making the dramatic exit I was attempting. "Before you go, Ashley... I wanted to tell you something."

I turned around and rolled my eyes. "What now?"

"I've been meaning to tell you something about Bailey and myself."

I cringed, realizing my biggest fears were about to come true. He was about to tell me they were thinking about living together; I was sure, but I was so wrong...

"Ashley..." my father said, taking a deep breath. "Bailey moved in with me a month ago."

I could feel my insides about to erupt. However, I soon realized this wasn't my actual worst fear, as he was about to top that bit of bad news.

My father grabbed the young slut's hands as they smiled at each other awkwardly. They then simultaneously looked at me before he announced, "Bailey and I are getting married."

My insides were no longer about to erupt. They had already exploded. My limbs were tingling, and my eyes were wider than they had ever been before. "You're... you're.... getting... married?" I'm murmured, stumbling over my own words as I watched my life fall apart.

"I wanted to tell you in person," my dad cheerfully said before that little bitch showed me the ring on her finger. I guess I had been so annoyed the entire time, I never looked at her long enough to notice the expensive rock my dad had bought her.

I wanted to shake my head and say, "Hey, that's a stupid idea," but I couldn't even move. It was like I was having an out-of-body experience.

As I stood there shaking, that blonde bimbo started talking to me for some reason. "Ashley, I know this is kind of awkward, but I really want us to have a good relationship. Tomorrow, while your dad is at work, you and I are going to go out for a girls' date, so we can get to know each other."

I was screaming on the inside, but nothing would come out. "How the fuck do they think these are good ideas?!" I frantically asked myself.

As if it weren't already the worst day of my life, the next thing she said made me so mad, I don't even remember what happened after. "I can tell we've gotten off to a rocky start, but I really want us to have a good mother-daughter relationship."

*******************

"She's not my fucking mother!" I kept repeating to myself the next day at breakfast. "How dare that bitch, who's younger than me by the way, even consider this a mother-daughter relationship!"

I love my father, but he had some nerve expecting me to spend an entire day with his stupid girlfriend. It was all set up to get me to like her but I was hellbent on hating her, even if she did take me to my favorite breakfast diner.

Just like the previous night, she began asking questions like she wanted to get to know me. But also like the previous night, I shut her down with one-word answers. There was no way I would let that spoiled bitch get a glimmer of hope that we can have some kind of relationship.

After breakfast, we went to my favorite botanical garden. It was the same garden I used to go to with my father when I was just a little girl. The nerve to think she and I could bond over a place so significant to my childhood was insulting. She didn't deserve the honor, and I didn't deserve the annoyance.

Hours of pretending there could be some semblance of a relationship must have been getting to her, but she stayed persistent, acting as if she wanted something more than just the approval of her sugar daddy's daughter. She was a fool to think she could achieve it on that day. She was a fool to think she could achieve it ever.

The most annoying part of all was when she tried to take a picture with me. I constantly pulled myself away, but she eventually convinced me, saying my father desperately wanted it.

After dealing with more of her annoyance at lunch, much like I did for breakfast and the previous night at dinner, I felt she had finally given up. After finishing my leftovers from the previous day, I went to my room where I could be at peace for hours. Finally, my father's bratty girlfriend had done something right by leaving me alone instead of pursuing me.

I hadn't even noticed she left until she came back and knocked on my door. "Ashley," she called out, trying to sound sweet.

"What?" I asked with an attitude.

"I picked up dinner," she answered. "Why don't you come out and I'll make you a plate?"

The bimbo was lucky my stomach was growling. I didn't know what she had picked up, but it smelled delicious. Much to my surprise, when I stepped into the dining room, I noticed she had put out wings she picked up from Hooters. I immediately scoffed at the idea of eating food from an establishment like that. "Hooters?!" I asked, looking offended. "You got me food from Hooters?!"

"Hooters has really good food," the blonde bitch responded, making an ugly face at me.

"No, thank you," I shot back with a laugh before turning around.

"Where are you going?" she asked, starting to show a bit of attitude.

Nonchalantly, I responded, "I'm going to my room."

Somehow, I had offended her. The young brat finally decided to stand up to me, saying, "Okay, what the hell is your problem?"

I turned around and faced the spoiled young woman. "My problem?! Oh, why would you ever think I have a problem?!"

"You've been rude to me ever since I got here," she said, placing a hand on her hip. "Obviously you don't like me. It was evident yesterday, even though I figured that out before I ever met you. But today you've just been straight up rude!"

"Rude?! Why do you think you deserve anything other than rudeness if you know I dislike you?"

"You don't have to like me, but I did buy you breakfast, and took you to the botanical garden," she argued intensely. "And now I go out and get you dinner, and you can't even pretend to be grateful. At least act happy that I paid for you."

"Paid for me?!" I repeated in a mocking tone. I couldn't believe she had the audacity to pretend like the funds came from her backing. "By paid for me, do you mean you use my dad's credit card?"

Once again, I must have struck a nerve with her. Her mouth dropped wide open as she tilted her head with an attitude. "I have a job! I paid for that with my own money."

"Oh, where do you work?" I asked, almost thinking she was lying.

Much to my surprise, she quickly responded, "I'm a waitress at Hooters." Most shocking of all, she said it as if she were proud.

I was left laughing at her expense, after she admitted such a humiliating fact about herself. "You are a Hooters girl?!"

"Yeah. What's wrong with that?"

"I can't believe my dad would date some young Hooters girl."

"I can. That's where we met. He was one of my frequent customers."

"This is fucking unbelievable!" I said before turning around and pulling my long brown hair. "As if you weren't awful enough; now I learn you're a fucking Hooters girl?!"

This time, as I tried to walk off, she had the audacity to follow me. Placing her little hand on my shoulder, she grabbed my attention and asked, "Just what the hell is wrong with your dad dating a Hooters girl?!"

I turned around and faced her, grimacing as I looked into her blue eyes. I was a bit taller than her, making her seem like even more of a child than I already thought. "How could you not see how I would disapprove of you being with my father?! He has worked hard his entire life, so I have a problem with some little spoiled Hooters girl thinking she can just swoop in and date him for his money."

"Me spoiled?!" she yelled, letting her jaw drop in shock. "You can look down on me all you want, but at least I have a fucking job, and I work hard for my money! You're the one who just mooches off your dad and does nothing to help him pay for your college!"

I began laughing at her for having the nerve to think I was the spoiled one. "You have got to be fucking kidding me!"

"You may not like me, but you can at least thank me for paying for your meals."

"I'm not thanking you for shit!" I responded before continuing on to my room. "I'm done with you!"

Suddenly, I came to a complete stop as I felt a throbbing pain in the back of my head. That blonde bitch had a hold of me by my long brown hair, stopping me from continuing to my room. "Ow! What the fuck are you doing?!"

"You're not going anywhere!" she snapped at me like I was her child. "I'm not done talking to you."

As much as I hated to admit it, my father never did anything when I would back talk him. Walking off and going to my room was a normal way for me to end an argument, but this young slut stood her ground and didn't let me go."

When I tried to pull myself away, her grip only got stronger. I wanted to kick her ass, but I was too shocked by the audacity she had to put her hands on me. All I could do was yell, "Let go of my fucking hair!"

Even though she was smaller than me, she noticed me crumbling in front of her. Unfortunately, the sudden fear of being confronted overwhelmed me, causing me to look like a scared child.

"Your daddy lets you get away with too much," she said, pulling me by the hair as she got in my face. "You've been a bitch to me since I met you, and I think it's time I teach you a lesson."

"A lesson? What the fuck do you mean by that?!"

I was sure I could kick that little bitch's ass, but for some reason, I was defenseless as she started dragging me by my hair. I was left whining like a little girl as I begged, "Please just let go of me!"

"I don't think so!" she's scoffed, as she dragged me to one of the dining room chairs. "Since your daddy never taught you this lesson, I guess I have to do it!"

"What are you talking about?" I asked, holding my arms close to my body. "You better not hurt me!"

"Maybe if someone had done this to you when you were younger, you wouldn't have grown into such a spoiled girl."

"Just what in the hell are you talking about?!" I asked, still confused by her sudden actions. Then, as she started to unbutton my jeans, I realized what she was trying to do. "Are you trying to give me... a spanking?!"

"Somebody has to," she responded. Then she pulled my jeans down, humiliating me by leaving me standing there in my cute little white panties. "Now, get over my lap."

"No! You're not going to embarrass me like I'm some little girl!"

"I said get over my lap!" she yelled, before dragging me across her knees by my hair.

As I found myself staring at the floor, with strands of my hair falling in front of me, I was suddenly left frozen. My dad's girlfriend didn't feel overly strong, but I was rendered unable to defend myself as she held me firmly over her thighs.

I don't know if this was part of her plan, but I immediately felt humiliated as she rubbed her hand in a circular motion against my cheeks. Her palm was soft, giving me hope that she wouldn't hurt me too badly. But as I laid there over her lap, shaking in fear, I realized I was at her complete mercy.

All hopes of her being unable to make me experience pain were dashed when she gave my poor little cheek a stinging blow. I immediately yelled out as my eyes widened from the surprising pain. "Ow!" I moaned sharply, before looking back at her in fear.

My actions obviously displeased her, causing her to grab a hold of my hair. She then forced me to look forward before giving my other cheek an equally hard spank. The young blonde was right that I had never been punished in such a demeaning manner, but there I was all of a sudden, over the lap of the woman I hated, having my poor little tushy spanked by her firm hand.

The little blonde spanked me repeatedly, causing loud clapping noises to bounce off my cheeks. Just as loud, every harsh smack was followed by a shrieking moan leaving my body.

Eventually, my cries of pain turned into cries for mercy. She punished my poor butt so hard, I was left with no other option but to beg for mercy. "Please stop!" I cried, shaking my head in disbelief. However, my cries only seemed to backfire, as she started to spank me harder.

Finally, she had enough of my whining and moaning. Giving me a little hope, she stopped for a moment, leaving her hand on my fiery red ass. "You just don't get it do you?"

"What do you mean?!"

"You're such a spoiled little bitch! You think if you just cry enough, I'll eventually feel sorry for you and stop, but that's not how things work. You're not dealing with Daddy anymore; you're dealing with me."

I thought she was done humiliating me, but unfortunately, she was just getting started. My jaw almost hit the floor as I felt her little hands pulling my cute panties down, leaving my entire red ass exposed. Scared for my poor little tushy, I began whining as I tried to wiggle myself free from her firm grasp. Unfortunately, there was no escaping, and I was left over her lap, waiting for the rest of my punishment like the naughty little girl that I was.

Once again, she teased me by rubbing her soft little hand all over my sore ass. As much as I hated her, there was a sense of comfort as she rubbed my tender cheeks before the rest of my punishment ensued.

"Does your poor little ass hurt from being spanked?" she playfully asked, rubbing me as I lay humiliated over her thighs.

"Yes, it does!" I responded like a bratty little kid.

"Well, guess what; it's going to hurt twice as much against your bare cheeks."

As the first smack fell plush against my exposed bottom, a lightning bolt of pain was sent soaring through my entire body. My cries for pain were only met by harder smacks, forcing my entire body to rock back and forth from the sheer power.

Tears flowed down my cheeks as I cried for forgiveness. "I'm sorry! Just please stop spanking me!"