All Comments on 'A Ruckus in Riverwood'

by Rob_Royale

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Howdy Rael/Rob!

I like the afterword there, it's nice to have an author give his two cents.

I did read your entry in the same flair as Conan and other Barbarian pulp tales. It's my jam on these boards.

You made Skyrim your own, which some argue is the point of the Elder Scrolls in general, and find your writing a good mix of eroticism and swashbuckling adventure. The MC is flawed but heroic and the dialogue is well written.

Kudos, looking forwars to Fiasco in Falkreath.

tenyaritenyariabout 2 months ago

Great story. Had a lot of fun reading this one. And I agree that it should be in Fantasy and SciF and not the 'Taylor somebody fanfic' section. ;)

Seadog777Seadog777about 2 months ago
4 stars

I rarely comment, but I had to in this case.

As a massive fan of The Elder Scrolls, I like to read stories by authors that make TES lore a bit of their own.

I didn't like how you banished Hod and had him and Gerdur split up, as well as killing Lucan. Having Faendal be more than just a wood cutting elf who works at the mill was interesting.

Deciding to go to Falkreath instead of Whiterun was a decision that could open up possibilities about what locations Rael will visit along the way.

I look forward to reading more in this series.

LIDiverLIDiverabout 2 months ago

Some may call this junk, I call it TREASURE.

BookSlutLovesToRead18BookSlutLovesToRead18about 1 month ago

I enjoyed this read. I tend to like female characters who know what they want and go after it. This is a great mix of story telling and fun!

DarkSollatDarkSollatabout 1 month ago

It's a good story. Varried sex scenes, plus simple but emotional and enjoyable history.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRob_Royale@Rob_Royale
5/8/2024 - Submitted a new story this morning. A sexy husband/wife story in EC. About me. I'm a happily married monogamous man. A hard-working, blue-collar professional, and a veteran. I'm into seductive stories about older women. I'm told I write with a very pornographic sty...