All Comments on 'A Ruined Weekend!'

by Suntandcupl

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It's not the sex nor the subject, but the fact that this went on far too long, was poorly thought out and badly written that makes me give you a poor rating.

lujon2019lujon2019about 2 months ago

"Please don't read this if you are offended by swinging, wife-sharing, or graphic descriptions of sexual situations. This is a long story and I needed every word to explain the situation that Michael was currently in."

.

.

Please dont post warning like this if you arent going to add those terms in your tags

Harvini2465Harvini2465about 2 months ago

And this is the problem with swinging people get selfish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Thanks for the early warning. Didn't read the story since I knew it would already be worthless. 1*

MarkTwineMarkTwineabout 2 months ago

Why should a pussy cuckold care who his skank is fucking? Pointless garbage that shouldn’t even rate one star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This slut is too much work. Give her an inch and she'll take a mile. Be careful, she'll continue but clean up her mistakes.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 months ago

If you are going to write a serial story, label the order in the title and make it clear. When I saw 15 at the beginning, I did not bother to read it. I may take a look at the first story, the lead in, if I can figure out what it was.

cwbuddycwbuddyabout 1 month ago

So she's a whore? Did the husband and Chris hookup?

What a mess.

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

Mike and Lucy had an open marriage, and Lucy had three lovers that they invited over from time to time. However, Lucy turned out to be a very selfish, cheating slut. She wanted to spend most of a weekend with one of her lovers after Mike had planned an Ectasy-filled weekend with him and one of her lovers, Chris. I loved how Mike and Chris completely ruined her weekend by fucking her nonstop in tag team fashion all night and dosed her with ecstasy to keep her eager, until she was totally wasted After Mike called Kenny to say Lucy was not meeting him he made Lucy call all the lovers he did not know about and tell them never to call her again. Mike relegated her to the guest room without sex for an indefinite time. I can’t wait for the next chapte to find out what happens next with open-minded Mike, who also has a limit to what he will tolerate, and his cock-craving slut wife, who is truly wanton. I really liked the punishment Mike meted out to Lucy.

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

I just reread most of the previous chapters. It is clear that Mike’s wanton and sexually insatiable hot wife will always burst the boundaries they have set and Mike has to repair the problem. This seems to happen with some regularity. They love each, so it is worth it Lucy has spent a lot of time in the guest room without sex, certainly hell for her. Every other chapter or so Lucy goes behind Mike’s back and he has to reel her back in. But he loves her and loves to watch her in action. I love the characters in Mike and Lucy that the author has created. I think this is a fabulous, well-conceived, and well-written series, and I thank the author for (finally) numbering his chapters!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 month ago

Thanks for your writing.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 1 month ago

I wondered what happened to chapters 1-14, the I realized they’re scattered among the ’Lucy’ stories. However there is no sequencing in the titles, making it difficult to read them in order.

This one for example shiukd have bern titled ”Lucy Pt. 15, A Ruined Weekend”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Story just sucks bad.......... has no where to go. this is not erotica. rather just crap.

LechemanLechemanabout 1 month ago

The old cliché - give a woman an inch and she will take the mile!

Bham487Bham487about 1 month ago

What does this guy expect? If you let yourself be treated like shit then that’s how people treat you.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

Cuck gets a little too much from his whorewife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Pretty good revenue he’s a bit of a dick as well .. the drugging of her not really knowing is not good but the rough fucking was good definitely

AmbulAmbulabout 1 month ago

I think that some readers confused this rather fun series of stories with what they perceived as hard reality, and took exception to what the author was doing. I suspect the author may have been enjoying playing with the hotwife theme and coming up with situations that gets horny Lucy into trouble with her husband. If you are offended by this, you are taking the stories way too seriously and should elsewhere for your reading pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous