A Ruined Weekend!

Story Info
My wife ruined my weekend, so I ruined hers!
13.5k words
3.16
22.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please don't read this if you are offended by swinging, wife-sharing, or graphic descriptions of sexual situations. This is a long story and I needed every word to explain the situation that Michael was currently in.

Pt. 15 My wife ruined my weekend, so I ruined hers!

I laid next to my wife exhausted. It's been 5 months since it was my turn. I waited patiently as I healed and recovered from my recent health scare. While I healed my wife's libido was in high gear.

I can't help but stare at Lucy while she's sleeping because she's so damn nice to look at. I'm looking at an angel, but she's a nasty angel. Her sexual appetite is too big for one man. I give her all that I have, and she wants more. And that's where her boyfriends enter the picture. She has three and each of them have something different to offer her that the other guys don't have.

Andrew is an average looking, married man that has too much confidence and swagger. When Lucy told me about him after their first date I thought she was kidding about how much cum he shoots. But I witnessed it on their second date at our house, and it was impressive.

Kenny is a friend of Andrews and Lucy was introduced to Andrew while she was on a dinner date with Kenny. He brings passion and a tanned toned body that Lucy really digs.

Then there's Chris. Chris is a college student who is working his way through night school. Between college and his job he has precious little time for extracurricular activities, but he always finds time for my wife when we ask him to come over and play. Chris brings something to the party the rest of us can't measure up to. He has a fat dick. His dick is almost as big around as a beer can, only slightly longer.

A couple of weeks ago Lucy admitted that she wanted to try "Ecstasy". My crazy wife wants to get high with Chris, so I made a mental note to call Chris the next day to see if he can bring some drugs with him. At first, she didn't want to take "Ecstasy" again because she couldn't remember much after she took it. Chris was more than happy to bring some mood enhancing drugs with him Friday night. It sounded like we had a plan, so I told him to get to our house as early as he could Friday. He'll give me a call when he's on his way.

I thought we had a perfect weekend planned until I got home from work Thursday night. As soon as I walked in the door Lucy asked me to sit at the kitchen table, so we could have a talk. I got real suspicious real quick when she had trouble thinking of a way to tell me her news. After a minute I asked her to just spit it out and tell me what is on her mind. So she did what I asked her to do. Lucy blurted out, "Kenny called, and he wants to see me Saturday for lunch and other stuff at his place."

"Saturday?" I replied. "This Saturday?"

"Yes, Michael."

"You're going to Kenny's Saturday after spending Friday night with Chris?"

"Yeah, that sounds about right Michael. So it's all settled then!"

"No Lucy, it isn't! You have to be kidding me. Can't he wait until Sunday or next weekend?"

"I'm sorry Michael. We've made plans for Saturday. I didn't think you'd have a problem with it. Besides, he's paying me to be there."

"Lucy, I don't care about the money. I wanted to spend Saturday with you. After your last date with Chris we had so much fun the next day. I thought we'd do it again."

"Honey you should have told me sooner. I made plans with Kenny. You understand, don't you?"

"Fuck no I don't understand. Call and tell him it has to be next weekend. Your husband made plans!"

"Michael, I can't do that, it isn't just the money. I like being with him. I haven't seen him in a month and I really want to go. Please say it's okay. Please?"

"You're choosing him over me and I don't like it!"

"Just for Saturday afternoon. I'll be home Saturday night. I promise, so please, can I go?"

"Well Lucy, you're not giving me a choice. I have to say yes! If I say no, what will you do? Go anyway?"

My wife just looked at me and didn't say a word.

"Alright Lucy, go!"

She jumped out the chair and said,"Thank you, Michael. I'll take you out to dinner Saturday night for being so patient with me."

After we went to bed I couldn't sleep thinking about Lucy going to Kenny's place Saturday even though I don't want her to. The longer I laid there the more I got mad, then I thought of a way to blow up her Saturday plans with Kenny and not make it look like my fault. All I need is a little cooperation from Chris. It's the last minute, but I'll call to see if I can get him to go along with my unusual request.

Friday was another wasted day at work. All I could think about was Chris and Lucy's date and Lucy going to Kenny's on Saturday. I'm okay with Chris coming over, but Kenny rubs me the wrong way, so I came up with a plan to screw up his Saturday like he screwed up my Saturday. Neither he nor Lucy will be the wiser. So I gave Chris a call and left a message for him to call me back A.S.A.P.

I was on my way back to work from lunch when Chris called. I pulled off of the road into the first parking lot I saw, so I could talk to him.

"Chris I have an unusual request and need a big favor."

"Sure Mike, what is it?"

"First thing, I'll understand if you say no. Just hear me out before you answer, okay?"

"Mike, this sounds serious, what is it?"

"Well, Lucy wants to go somewhere Saturday and I don't want her to go. There's another dude she wants to see and I don't want it to happen. Are you with me so far?"

"Yes I am, but what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to wear her out tonight, so she can't make it to her date Saturday. I want her to be so tired that she can't get out of bed to go meet her friend..... Kenny. It will be worth a hundred dollars to me if you go along with me on this."

"What do you have in mind Mike? I don't want her hooking up with other guys either. I'm kind of jealous!"

"Thanks Chris. This is what I want to do. Instead of giving her a small dose of Ecstasy I'll give her a half pill, that should fuck her up for the night, and I'll feed her a steady supply of wine to."

"Can I make a suggestion Mike?"

"Absolutely Chris."

"If you want Lucy under the influence of Ecstasy for a long period, like all night, then we should give her smaller doses every few hours. Give her a quarter of a pill every three hours, and she'll be clay in our hands all night long."

"I can put it in her wine. Lucy will drink it as long as I put a glass in front of her. There's one more thing."

"What is it Mike? Whatever you need."

"I want you to fuck the shit out of her. I mean be rougher than you have been with her before. After she's high do her as hard as you can for as long as you can. Fuck her like you paid for her! Go balls deep every time!"

"Dude, nobody has ever asked me to fuck their wife like that. Hell yeah I'll do it. No problem!"

"Chris, if I think you're getting too rough I'll let you know, okay? We'll talk while you are doing her so look over at me sometimes."

"Sounds good Mike. If you want Lucy flat on her back Saturday then I have one more suggestion. Her muscles will be so sore that she'll want to lay in bed all day."

"What do you have in mind Chris?"

"I've taken some physical therapy classes and could give her a deep tissue massage. The soreness usually manifests itself the next day. She'll love the massage and I can bring everything that we'll need for the party."

"That sounds perfect. Call me when you're on the way to our house."

We ended the call and I went back to work. I left work a couple of hours early and drove to Binkins Flowers to buy a vase of roses as a peace offering for our little spat last night. When I walked in the door Lucy was standing in the kitchen with a surprised look on her face. I faked a humble attitude and offered the flowers as a peace offering that she gladly accepted. Lucy put the vase on the kitchen island and put her arms around my neck and offered up those pouty lips for me to kiss.

"Thank you, Michael. Thanks for the flowers and everything that you let me do. There's nobody else like you honey."

In the back of my mind I was thinking she would go to Kenny's even if I said no! So it isn't like I'm letting her do anything.

Chris texted me at 4:30 pm and said he was on his way from work, and he'll be at our house by 5 pm. Just a few more minutes and her "Beer can dick" lover will be here for a play date! I thought Lucy would dress up more for him, but she kept it casual wearing workout shorts and a crop top. I suppose there's no reason to impress Chris with her clothes anymore because he won't be here for a fashion show.

Promptly at 5 pm Lucy's date pulled in the drive and parked his car. We were looking through the foyer curtains as he got out with an overnight bag. He stretched like a cat and quickly walked to the porch. I opened the front door as he stepped up to it and welcomed him in with a handshake. Chris had a big smile on his face when he saw Lucy standing behind me. Damn, they were happy to see each other judging by the sloppy, noisy kissing going on. I quickly closed the door, so none of the nosey neighbors would see my wife kissing a strange man.

"Alright you two, break it up, there's plenty of time for that!" I said with a smile.

They finally got their lips free from each other and started to laugh at my joke. Chris' stomach was growling loud enough for us to hear as they stood wrapped in each other's arms. I made another joke and asked if he needed to eat food, or Lucy? The sign of a good start to the evening is when everybody is laughing at the jokes and clever quips. My last joke was no exception when both of them looked at each other and laughed again.

Chris responded, "I haven't eaten since breakfast. I'm a little hungry."

Lucy looked at me and asked if I would cook dinner, and of course I said "Yes."

"I can grill burgers, chicken, fish, or steak. Anything you want! What would you guys like to have tonight?"

Chris wanted a burger and Lucy wanted a piece of chicken and baked potatoes. I went to the back porch to fire up the grill while Lucy and Chris sat on the couch to flirt and wait for dinner. I went back inside to gather the food then Lucy asked me to stop for a sec, so she could talk to me. As I walked to the couch Lucy asked Chris to excuse her for a minute while her and I talked.

"Can we talk in the bedroom Michael?"

I glanced at Chris, he shrugged and had the look of "I don't know" on his face.

I followed closely behind my wife as she walked down the dark hallway to our room. After turning the lights on she put her arms around my waist and looked up at me with those beautiful green eyes and a big smile and said, "Can I ask another big favor of you?"

"What is it Lucy?"

Lucy lowered her eyes for a second or two then looked back into mine and in her softest sexy voice asked, "Can Chris and I go out tonight? We won't go far or be out very late. I get turned on thinking about us being on a date. And if it turns me on you get to watch what it does to me when I get home. Don't say no Michael. You won't be sorry, I promise!"

"Where are you thinking about going Lucy?"

"I don't know yet, I just thought of it." She replied, "Someplace close I think."

"I'm okay if you want to take him out for dinner and drinks, but no other funny business until you get home. Got it? No screwin in the back seat!"

"Okay, Michael!"

I suggested, "Go to the Precinct on Kellogg, we haven't been there in years, so nobody will recognize you there."

Lucy got close to my ear and whispered, "I'll make you my cuck husband with Chris." She snickered and asked me to leave the room, so she can change her clothes. I went to my office and opened the safe to get some money for Chris and to pay for their dinner and drinks.

Chris was very surprised when I told him Lucy wants to take him out for dinner tonight, a sort of date. I gave Chris a hundred dollars to keep his end of the bargain and another hundred for their dinner and drinks. I asked him to get her drunk and keep her drunk! "If you spend more than a hundred I'll pay you back when you bring her home. Keep in touch with me. Send me texts to keep me informed. Ok?"

"Lucy and I are going on a date? Tonight?"

"I'm treating you guys to dinner and drinks at the Precinct. You want to go don't you?"

"Yeah I want to go, but I don't want you mad at me for anything."

"Don't worry about that. I know this isn't your idea. It's okay anyway. It's all good and keep me in the loop while you two are gone tonight. Lucy is changing her clothes, so you want a beer or something while we wait?"

"A beer is good."

So Chris and I sat at the kitchen table and drank our beers then I suddenly remembered the grill is on! I ran to the back porch and shut down before it melted into a pile of sheet metal.

When I returned Lucy was in the kitchen with Chris and dressed rather conservatively. She was wearing jeans and her favorite boots with a white blouse and short brown leather jacket. I thought she would come out of the bedroom dressed a little slutty, but she fooled me tonight. So far I was feeling good about how the evening was turning out.

My only concern at the moment was the neighbors seeing them leave together, but it was starting to get dark outside and that made me feel better about them leaving in the same car. Since Chris parked behind me, I suggested they take Lucy's car. They both could get in her Equinox in the garage, and when they return later she can pull in and close the door behind them. In and out with no prying eyes to witness anything. Lucy grabbed her keys from the counter and gave me a kiss goodbye. As they were about to get in her SUV I told Lucy, "Text me, so I know you guys are okay. I want you two back in a couple of hours and no screwing in the car!"

Lucy smiled at me as she got in her car to leave. The garage door started to open, so I closed the kitchen door behind me. Peeking through the curtains I watched as my wife backed out of the driveway and disappeared into the dusk of night.

I made a beeline for our bedroom to see what Chris brought with him in his overnight bag. I dumped the contents on our bed to see what he had with him. There was a large bottle of massage oil, a change of undies, socks, and a bag full of pills. I recognize the Ecstasy, but there were other pills in the bag that I don't know what they are. I'll have to ask the pharmacist when he gets back! I put the contents back in the bag and set it aside, so I could turn down the bed and set the lights the way Lucy likes them.

As I took clean up towels from the master bath I was thinking what kind of mess the masseur would make giving Lucy a rub down on our bed, so I decided to replace the sheets on the guest bed. After changing the bedsheets I set the mood lighting the way my wife likes it and turned on some sexy jazz music to get her in the groove.

All I could do now is wait on them to return but in the meantime I'll make me some dinner. Then I thought if they can go out for dinner, so can I! I took my wallet and car keys from my office desk and made my way to the garage. After opening the garage door I remembered that Chris parked behind my spot. After using all my parallel parking skills, inching forward, turning the wheel and inching back multiple times I eventually got my car free from it's entrapment and down the road I went to my favorite dive!

Goldline Chili in Mt. Washington was my destination. Goldline serves up the best 3-ways and cold beer in town and Lucy and I eat there often. I found a table near a TV, so I can watch UC play football and people watch. I ordered my food and put my phone on the table, so I could hear texts and calls because this place gets loud during a UC game. The waitress recognized me as a regular and asked where my wife was. I told the truth and said she went out to dinner with a friend. No need for more details than that then I settled in with a cold beer to watch the game. As always the food is delicious, and I enjoyed eating dinner by myself.

Just for giggles I opened the "Find my phone APP" and tracked my wife's location to Kellogg Avenue, and it appears she really did go to the Precinct to eat. The car locator told me the same thing just to verify where she went. "Trust but verify" is always the best way to go when it comes to my wife. She always pushes the envelope to see what she can get away with. After returning from the pisser I noticed that I got a text while I was gone. It was from my wife. Chris and her were standing with arms around each other holding drinks. She wrote, "Waiting for a table."

I returned a message, "Drink up, have fun, see ya later. Send more pics!"

She responded, "Pics of what Michael?"

I replied, "Use your imagination you naughty girl."

Lucy sent me a meme of a smiling devil face. I set my phone down waiting on her next text and started drinking another beer. It's excruciating to know that my wife is on a date with another man, a dude that I like, and she's sending me pics of them together. She's teasing me and I know that she's having a good time with Chris. If the night goes to plan then I'll be watching her have a good time with Chris after she gets home. It's a win-win for all three of us.

I kicked back to watch the U.C. game and enjoy some more beer but in the forefront of my mind was the thought of my wife snuggled up in a dimly lit booth with one of her boyfriends. My phone buzzed, I got another text from my wife. It was a pic of them kissing.

She texted, "Got a table. I told the waitress tonight is our one-year anniversary, she took a picture of us."

I texted back, "You might be right about the one-year thing! Be good."

I texted Chris, "Feed her alcohol and get her drunk. Buy her whatever she wants."

My plan seems to be coming together, and I can't wait to get her home; that's when the real fun will begin. I finished eating and decided to go home and wait for the lovers to return, so the real party could start. It took me several tries, but I eventually got my car parked in my spot in the garage. Making a beeline for my bedroom I ate a chewable and pulled the sheets down on the marital bed that my wife will soon be sharing with her boyfriend Chris. Everything looked good for the show tonight then I put Chris' party bag in the spare room in preparation for my wife's massage. I went back to my bedroom for my spy cam, so I could film the masseur in action!

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. It was Chris texting me, "We need to talk."

I responded, "Call me" and a minute later my phone rings.

When I answered Chris told me he was in the boys room and didn't want to speak too loud because other men could hear him. "Mike, I don't want you to get mad at me, but Lucy keeps asking me to take her out to her car. I hope she's kidding, but she told me if I don't take her she'll find somebody who will! I reminded her of what you said, but she ain't listening to me. Lucy is getting lots of attention and there has to be a dozen guys gawking at her. What do you want me to do?"

I pondered his question, "Take her to the car and do what she wants. Get her out of there before she does something stupid or gets herself in a situation that she can't control."

"I don't want you mad at me Mike!"

I replied, "I'm not mad at you and I won't get mad at you. I know it isn't your idea. Take her to the car and go along with whatever she wants to do. If she wants to do something nasty, take a pic or a video for me."

"Okay, I feel better since you're good with it. I'll send you some pics later." Then he hung up the call.

About an hour later my phone started buzzing again but this time it was Lucy sending me a text. When I opened the message it was a video of Lucy with Chris' dick in her mouth. She was giving him some head in the backseat of her Equinox. The video only lasted a couple of minutes, but it clearly showed my wife looking at the phone while sucking Chris's penis. I think she was doing it in defiance because I asked her not to. This moment belongs to her, but the night will belong to me!