A Ruined Weekend!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched their video several more times, then I noticed a phone ringing in the background. It couldn't be Lucy's phone, so it must be Chris'. If it was his phone he was ignoring it while he enjoyed my wife's mouth. When they get home I'll ask him whose phone was going off during the video. In the meantime I made a Rum & 7UP and put one of my favorite records on my stereo to enjoy some music. I'm looking forward to Lucy coming home, so I can join the party. I plan on an extreme party for my wife. Chris and I are going to give her a deep tissue massage along with all the drugs, alcohol, and sex that she can stand. I'm going to see to it that she can't get out of bed tomorrow for her date with Kenny!

I got another text. This one came from Chris. They were back in the club now drinking and partying in the bar. His text said, "Sorry man, she wanted some dick and I gave it to her."

"You fucked her on the back seat?"

"Yes, a little, too many people. Scared we would get caught. Back inside to drink."

"Okay, keep buying her drinks, get her as drunk as possible. Bring her home when she's trashed!"

"She is trashed Mike."

"Get her out of there and bring her home. If I ask her to come home she'll stay out later just to spite me."

"Okay, I'll bring her home!"

It's only 11pm, and Lucy's drunk out of her mind. She's playing into my hands and the night is still young.

Then I thought about checking her phone records again for incoming and outgoing numbers. I need to see who she's been talking to. I opened our T-Mobile account and checked her phone usage. No calls or texts other than mine tonight. I must have heard Chris' phone during their video blow job.

A half hour later I get a call from Chris. He said my wife fell asleep, and he'll need help to get her out of the car. Chris deserves more than a hundred dollars for all the crap we put him through tonight. I opened the garage door and turned out the lights while I waited in the darkness of the garage for them to get home. Eventually a vehicle turned onto my street and I watched as it approached my driveway. It was Lucy's Equinox! They made it home in one piece. Chris slowly pulled into the garage and when he parked I lowered the garage door. Nobody in the neighborhood saw a thing.

Lucy was passed out on the front seat and Chris looked relieved to be back at my house. "How do you handle her Mike. She got crazy tonight at the bar. Every dude in there wanted a piece of her ass and she didn't know a stranger. She talked to every man in the place. I thought I'd get into a couple fights before I got her out of there!"

"Happens to me a lot. I've been in a few scuffles because of her. Help me get her inside."

We each had a shoulder and walked her into the kitchen. Lucy was somewhat coherent, so she wasn't passed out for the night. We sat her down at the kitchen table to get her woke up, so the party could start up again. I knew Lucy was fine when she said she had to pee, so we took her to the guest bath to relieve herself of a hundred dollars worth of wine, or whatever she drank tonight. We boys left her alone, so she could pee in private and do whatever else girls do when they're drunk. I felt like I owed Chris more money for what I put him through, so I pulled another hundred from the safe to give to him.

He was glad to take the money because they almost went through the two hundred I gave him earlier. In a proxy sort of way I've given Chris three hundred tonight to massage and fuck my wife. Any other time he would have done it for free but not tonight because I have special plans, and he'll earn every penny of it.

I asked Chris to get the Ecstasy while I made us drinks. He disappeared down the hall and returned with his overnight bag in hand. He said he didn't hear anything coming from the guest bath, so I went to check on my wife. She was still sitting on the toilet trying to get woke up. I got on my knees to get eye to eye with her and asked her if she was okay.

"I drank too much Chris!"

"I can tell Lucy, but I'm not Chris. This is your husband Mike."

She opened her eyes, "Sorry honey, I think I'm drunk."

"That's okay Lucy. Hey, I have a couple surprises for you tonight."

She stared at me with a blank look on her face then said, "What, a gang bang?"

"No, not a gang bang! You're going to get a full body massage, and Chris has some Ecstasy with him. Want some now or after your shower? I need to get you woke up, so you're getting under the water before your massage."

I helped Lucy get undressed in the guest bath because I have the bed in the guest room ready for her massage. After getting her clothes off I turned the water on and helped her inside the stall to sober up. After closing the glass door I couldn't stop myself, I had to inspect her panties for foreign fluids. Like Chris' cum!"

I opened the shower door and asked, "Did Chris cum in you tonight?"

She said, "No he didn't", so I told her to scrub that pussy because her panties were stained. I left the bathroom to go get a pill for my wife. She wanted to try Ecstasy again so tonight is the night. I asked Chris for a pill and I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. I have a pill cutter in the master bath, so I used it to break the tablet into 4 parts.

I stood at the shower door and asked Lucy to open it. She looked stunning with the water dripping from her body. Her glistening wet hair and wet torso is enough to drive any man crazy. I pushed the small piece of pill between her lips and offered up the water. After swallowing she asked, "What did I just take?"

"Ecstasy honey. You should be going full speed in about 30 minutes. Take as long as you want in the shower. Your massage will be on the guest bed, when you are ready."

I stood and watched her stumble around some, but for the most part Lucy was on her feet washing up and most importantly sobering up, so the party could continue into the early hours of the morning.

I asked the masseur to come to the guest bedroom and start to prepare for the rub down. All he wanted from me was some extra towels to clean up any mess they might make. So we talked about what I want him to do tonight with Lucy.

"Make it rough Chris. I don't want her crying kind of rough, but rough enough for her to know she's getting rode hard tonight. Fuck her hard and fuck for as long as you can. Bury it balls deep every time. I want her to be worn out before the night is over."

"Damn Mike. No husband has ever asked me to bang his wife like that. Are you sure that's what you want?"

"Yes, full-blown hard fucking. Stretch her out and drive it home! Can you do it?"

"Hell yeah I can! My pleasure!"

Chris went to the bath to take a wiz and check on my wife. I heard Lucy and Chris talking, so I went to check on them. Chris was waiting on Lucy to step out of the stall, so he could help her dry off.

"Chris, I almost forgot to ask you if your phone was ringing while you were in the backseat of Lucy's car?"

Chris responded, "When?"

"Earlier when you guys were in the backseat screwin around!"

"I don't remember Mike."

I told him to put the towel down and follow me to the kitchen. I took Lucy's phone from her purse and navigated to her videos. I played the clip of Lucy giving him head, and in the background we could clearly hear a phone ringing.

He stood there for a second, "I remember now. It was coming through the car speakers. That's right, it came from the speakers."

I asked Chris to check his phone and make sure it wasn't his phone ringing. He verified what I already knew. It wasn't his phone ringing during the video clip.

"Okay, you can go help Lucy dry off."

He left the kitchen and made his way to the guest bath to help my wife. I went to my office computer to open the T-Mobile account and look at Lucy's recent call history again. Nothing there, only my texts and a call from me earlier in the day. She has to have another phone, and it's either still in her purse or coat or hidden in the car. There is no other explanation for a phone ringing in that video. Chris didn't know how big of a favor he was doing for me when he recorded their shenanigans in her back seat! Now I have to find her burner phone.

I looked in her purse and the only phone in it was her Iphone. I looked in her coat pockets and no phone there so that leaves the car as it's hiding place.

I looked in on Lucy and Chris, he was helping my wife dry off before the rub down. As I poked my head in the bathroom I told the two lovers to carry on, "I'll be back in a few minutes." Neither of them acknowledged my comment. Nothing like being ignored.......................

I started looking through Lucy's phone calls to see if she's ever called her burner phone. Maybe I can figure out which number belongs to the burner. There were a half dozen numbers that I didn't recognize, so I started with them. I went to the garage to sit in her car and I began dialing the unknown numbers. The forth number I called was ringing through the Equinox's speakers and I heard the phone vibrating. It only took a minute to find the buzzing phone in the center console. I'm rarely in her SUV so that would be the perfect hiding place for any contraband Lucy doesn't want me to find.

The phone wasn't password protected, so I accessed her call history. She's been a busy girl calling a few numbers that I know and a few I don't know. I'll get to the bottom of this later, maybe tomorrow after Chris and I bang her brains out tonight. Now I'm really looking forward to helping the masseur administer a very deep massage on my wife! I went back to my office and put Lucy's phones in my safe, so I can have fun with them tomorrow.

I stood in the doorway watching Chris man handle my deceitful wife as he began her deep tissue massage.

Laying on her back and gripping the bedsheets tightly with her hands Lucy was squirming and reacting to his thumbs pushing against the bottom of her foot. Even in her current state of mind she could feel Chris pushing his thumbs deep into the skin of her feet causing her leg and foot to flinch and shake. My wife looked wonderful half oiled as she wiggled on the bed from the massage she was sharing with Chris. I stepped into the room and started repeating what Chris was doing on the other leg and foot. I soaked her right calf and foot with oil, so I could administer some massage pain of my own. I had to laugh at her because it looked like we were hitting her pee reflex, and she was having trouble keeping her pee-pee in her bladder. We each had a leg, and we were working her inner thighs and lat's hard turning her skin bright red as we rubbed our thumbs and fingers deep into her skin.

By the look on her face anybody would think she was in the middle of an erotic coupling with a dick buried deep between her legs. We continued to work up her body getting to her pubic and pelvis area covering her with oil. We took turns rubbing her moist and swollen inner lips with our fingers. I moved up her torso and started kneading her belly and tits as deeply and as hard as I could to bring out that beautiful bright pink skin of hers. Chris quickly followed my lead and started working her tits by squeezing and pushing her mounds of soft flesh with his fingers. Her constant groans and squeals told us her massage may have hurt some, but she enjoyed every second of it.

We flipped her over on her belly, so we could have a go at that ass and legs. We quickly went to work on her calf and thigh muscles with a goal of abusing that big ass sticking out in front of us. After pouring enough oil on her for two massages I couldn't help myself and I gave her a hard smack on her left ass cheek. It left a hand print, and she didn't act like she even felt it.

Lucy squealed, "I have to pee! Help me to the potty!"

Chris and I looked at each other, then I said, "You take her Chris, I'm making a drink. Do whatever you want to her. I don't care!" That's when I walked out of the room and went to the bar. After pouring a glass of Rum I looked in on the two lovers still in the bath.

I stood in the doorway and watched as they returned to the bed. Lucy laid on her belly and waited for Chris to start rubbing her again. He was working her plump ass with his prying fingers rubbing her bung and pussy holes.

Chris got on the bed straddling my wife's ass then he began to message her back causing it to turn red from her blood rushing to the surface. Lucy couldn't contain her voice and was moaning and squirming around under the force of his hands. I kneeled close to her ear and asked if she felt okay.

"Oh my gawd! It hurts but I like it Chris!"

"Lucy, it's Mike your husband. Are you sure you're Okay? Don't you recognize my voice?"

She didn't answer me, but Lucy was moaning from the pleasurable pain she was feeling. I could watch them for hours as Chris continued to dig his thumbs into the flesh of her back. I wanted to administer some of my own frustration and pain onto her body, so I oiled up my hands and started kneading her calf muscles. I pushed my fingers and thumbs as deeply as I could into her calves then she started to thrash her legs around to get away from my oily fingers. I held her ankle down and continued to punish her left leg.

It was after midnight, and we hadn't started fucking her yet, so I said to Chris, "If you want that ass, take it, it's all yours." He looked at me with a grin from ear to ear and hopped off the bed.

He quickly removed his shirt and pants revealing his huge dick sticking straight out from his groin. Chris new exactly what he wanted, and he got Lucy up on her knees, so he could put the bed pillows under her to prop that plump ass in the air. Chris straddled her legs and started to rub the head of his dick around her little bunghole. Then I interrupted him by saying, "If you want to fuck her in the ass I should get the lube from our bedroom."

"Hurry man, I want to do this really bad to her."

I sprinted to Lucy's nightstand and grabbed her lube for Chris to use. When I returned he was still rubbing his dick head against her bung and pussy holes. "Here, use this, pour it down her crack and put some on your dick and go for it. Bang that ass." He poured some gooey lube on her bunghole and on his cock head to help him penetrate her waiting holes.

I moved closer to her head and whispered in her ear that she was going to have a big dick shoved up her ass so she better get ready. "Put it in darling!" She reached behind and spread her ass cheeks, so he could violate her poop shoot.

Chris was working his dick into that tiny hole when Lucy said, "It's too big honey, I can't take it."

I leaned in again and asked Lucy if it was too big for her to take. She said, "It's too big, I can't take it Chris."

"Lucy, this is your husband Michael. Are you sure you're still okay? Do you need something to drink honey?"

"Fuck me with your big white dick. I need your big dick in me. Nobody can fuck me like you do baby!"

So I told him, "Fuck her Chris, put it in any hole you want."

He shoved that massive dick of his in her pussy balls deep on the first try. She could have fucked a horse tonight and not have any trouble doing it. He started to pump his dick in and out of her, and she started to moan and writhe under the force of his penetration. Once they got a rhythm going Chris was pushing hard and deep into my wife's pussy causing her cunt to sing with the sloppy wet sounds of a pussy hole being fucked.

I looked into her eyes, nobody was home, but she was reacting to the sex by pushing back into Chris. She was mentally in the room, and she was enjoying the sex Chris was giving her.

I was enjoying the show and I told him to smack that ass and make her feel it. He raised his hand and with a swift motion he landed a direct shot on her right ass cheek making a loud "Smack" that filled the room.

Lucy let out a soft whimper and said, "Fuck, that feels so good, do it again baby." Chris did what she asked. He raised his hand again and with another loud "Smack" he punished her right ass cheek again.

A big red hand print was on her right ass cheek, and she loved it! I told him to slap her left cheek a couple of times to even things out. Then I heard two loud smacks as he hit that left ass cheek of hers. Her ass was bright red from the spanking from Chris' hands. I loved it!

I whispered into Lucy's ear, "Do you like it honey? I bet you want more, don't you, you nasty cunt!"

She blurted out, "You feel amazing Chris, don't stop, I want fucked!"

Chris picked up the speed and strength of his thrusts. He was stretching her and hitting bottom with every balls deep penetration of her sloppy pussy. A white foam was starting to form around her nasty hole and around the base of his dick. Fuck that ass wipe Kenny! Chris and I are going to ruin her for a week. She won't be able to walk Saturday when we finish with her.

I took my clothes off and told Chris that it's my turn now! He didn't want to stop, but it's my turn to abuse her ass for a while. "Beer can" pulled his dick out of my wife and climbed off of the bed. I told him to go get a couple beers from the kitchen and take a break. I gave her big ass a hard slap and straddled her upper legs. I had my heart set on pounding my dick head into her cervix. Lucy always said she likes the pain of a dick hitting her cervix, and tonight I'll take her to the limit! I smeared some of her dildo lube on my dick and pushed my penis all the way to the bottom. I had about an inch to go before I was slapping my balls against her clit. The more I shoved my dick in her the more my cock head hit her cervix. Lucy's pussy felt loose from Chris' massive dick, so there was no need to go easy or slow.

With every thrust of my dick I hit bottom hard. I could feel my penis pushing against her cervix trying to find that little hole at the bottom. With every push of my penis Lucy's face would contort and grimace from the exquisite pain she was feeling. "Does that feel good honey? Am I long enough for you?" No answer came from my wife's mouth. With her mouth agape and her eyes closed she would quietly let out a moan or a whimper each time I pushed into her vagina. She was feeling her cervix being punished with every thrust of my cock. I hope it's sore as hell tomorrow! Lucy started to breath hard and was thrashing her arms around as I punished her for my anger. Her deceit was almost too much for me to handle and the only thing I could do is punish her with my dick. The more and harder that I pushed into her sloppy wet pussy the more she started to react, and finally my wife screamed out saying, "It's too much, it hurts, not so hard baby!"

Now that I know she's waking up because of the hard fuckin' that she's absorbing there was one more thing I had to do. Grabbing her hips I pulled her up on all fours to punish her doggy style. Lucy may have been whimpering before, but now she'll be screaming out in sweet agony as I do it to her doggy style.

My hard strokes into her pussy were easy and smooth. She's enjoying getting fucked doggy because she was so wet. Her natural lube was leaking out with every wet sloppy thrust into her body. Chris stood by the bed and watched with our beers in his hand. After a few minutes he said, "Got you a beer, when is it my turn again?" His dick looks like an arm sticking out from between his legs. Pulsing and as thick as his wrist Chris' penis stood at attention waiting its turn to invade my wife's cavernous hole. I was getting tired from the cardio workout, so I stopped and slowly withdrew from my wife. Lucy fell forward on the bed and laid there in a heap of sweaty flesh. Her heavy breathing and writhing body indicated to me, she was sobering up and coming back to life.

I hope she's ready for what's coming next! The fattest penis that has ever fucked her is getting ready to reek havoc on her ass! As I rolled off of my wife I fell beside her. The bed was wet from oil, sweat, and body fluids, so I suggested to Chris that we take the party to the other bedroom, so we could violate my wife on a clean bed. I put my arm around my sweaty wife and whispered in her ear, "The beds wet Lucy, let's go to our room."