A Ruined Weekend!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris broke the silence by saying, "Damn you're mad at her, aren't you!"

"Damn right I'm mad. Her cocksucking boyfriend will have plenty to look at if he sees her this afternoon." I wanted, no, I needed to make her unfuckable today and for many days after.

I asked Chris if he wanted to screw my wife again, but he declined fearing how mad she was going to be later after she wakes up from her sexual marathon. Chris had a quizzical look on his face when I approached him with my hand out. I thanked him for his help with Lucy tonight then we shook hands. We were done with her for tonight, and we went to the showers to get cleaned up. It was almost 4 by this point, and it was time to call it a day. After we showered Chris told me he didn't want to be here in the morning when she wakes up, so he started gathering his belongings to go home.

The guest bedroom was a complete mess and there was no way I was going to sleep on those dirty sheets. After changing the linens I turned the lights out throughout the house and looked in on Lucy fast asleep in the master bedroom. Most husbands would have covered their wife up with a blanket or something, but I'm not most husbands, so she can sleep as she is. Lucy's phones were still in my safe. I removed her phones and put them on the nightstand, so I could intercept any calls she may get from one of those unknown numbers in the phones call history.

The burner phone woke me up at 11:30 the next morning with it's annoying ringtone. It was Kenny calling, just as I thought he would. I let it ring until it went to voice mail. I wonder what he has to say? Lucy didn't password protect the voicemail either so what could I do, but listen to his message. It was short and to the point. All he said was, "Lucy, you're late, where are you?" Then he hung up! I knew where she was, at least I think I do, so I went to the master bedroom, and there she is still sleeping. We were very rough on her last night. There are multiple hickeys on her tits and neck, and she looked like she had been in a gangbang.

Then I heard her Iphone ringing. This time I answered her phone. It was Kenny on the other end, and it got very awkward real fast.

"Hi Kenny!"

"Who is this?"

I replied, "It's Mike, you remember me, don't you? Lucy's husband."

"I need to speak to Lucy."

My inner smart ass came to the surface, "No, you can't. She's still asleep."

"She was supposed to be here at 11. I have lunch ready."

"Sorry Kenny, she can't make it. Lucy was up too late partying with Chris and I. Shit, she didn't close her legs until 4 this morning. She can't make it. Sorry dude!"

Then there was an awkward moment of silence coming from his end of the line.

"You still there Kenny?"

"Yes, I'm here."

"Dude, did you think you were the only one? Besides your other doctor friends Lucy has a couple other guys that come over and play. Did I just hear your jaw hit the floor?"

Another moment of silence from his end.

"Did you think you were the only one? It was Chris' turn last night. Did she tell you about him? You need to let Lucy recover for a week or so, because Chris fucked the shit out of her last night. He has a really big dick, and it will take several days for her to get back to normal, if you know what I mean."

I know he was still on the line because Lucy's phone still had a connection.

"What's the matter Kenny? Cat got your tongue? Listen, I'll only say this once. If you ever call her again, if you ever try to communicate with my wife in any way and I find out, two things will happen. The first is I will hunt you down and beat the shit out of you. So, you better have your head on a swivel. The second is I will send the hospital administrators pictures of you and my wife and the envelope will have your return address on it."

His reply, "Don't threaten me!"

"Kenny, that isn't a threat, it's a promise!"

The little shit hung up the phone. I finished dressing and waited for my lovely, hickey covered, deceitful wife to wake up. At 2 in the afternoon I heard Lucy screaming from the bedroom. No response from me would be coming, and I waited in the kitchen for her to find me.

When Lucy entered the kitchen the look on her face was priceless, and she was a disgusting hot mess with a bunch of bruises and hickeys on her body.

"What did you do to me? Look at me! I look like I was in a fight!"

"Well, in a way you were Lucy. You begged us to fuck you hard, and that's what we did. From what I saw you had a really great time last night."

"I can't go to Kenny's like this, look at me!"

"Don't worry about Kenny honey. He knows you won't be there."

"I haven't talked to him, how could he know that?"

"Because I talked to him, twice. Once on your Iphone and once on your burner phone."

"I don't have a burner phone!" was her half witted reply.

"Yes you do, I found it in the center console of your Equinox." Then I held it up for her to see.

"You've been busy honey. How many guys do you have on the hook?"

The look of shock on her face was worth a million dollars. She knew the game was over. And I won.

I should have smacked the crap out of her, but I had something in mind that would hurt her more. I told her to sit down and get a towel because I didn't want her nasty ass to sit on any of the furniture. The moment of truth was now. After she sat down at the table it was apparent that she was about to cry from being found out. Looking Lucy dead in the eye I gave her an ultimatim.

"You have two choices Lucy. You can call every dude and tell them to never call or try to get in touch with you every again, or you can make another choice. Pack your clothes right now and get out of this house and never come back. I don't care what choice you make, but you have to make it right now."

Lucy was crying her eyes out by now, and she was trying to talk, but she couldn't get the words out of her mouth. "I'm sorry" is all she could muster.

"What's your decision Lucy?"

"Give me the phone, I'll call and break it off with all of them."

I pushed it across the table, and it fell into her lap. I pay for the Iphone, so it stays with me. Then I told her to start calling.

"Now, Michael?"

"Right fucking now Lucy! And call that cocksucker Kenny first."

Kenny wouldn't answer his phone then I said, "Lucy, I've already told Kenny not to talk to you again. If he every tries to call or communicate with you, I will do the same to him that I did to Richard. I promise you that I will beat the fucking shit out of him, now call the rest of your secret boyfriends."

One after the other Lucy told each of her friends that she was breaking it off and don't contact her again. I don't know where she found the time to meet up with these men, but now she's going to have lots of free time on her hands. Lucy sat in the chair and cried her eyes out. They were tears of regret for being caught, not for our broken relationship.

I wasn't done with her punishment. "Get your shit out of my bedroom, you're sleeping in the guest room until I decide differently. Get out of here and start moving your stuff!" I smashed her burner and put the Iphone in my safe.

Lucy doesn't get it. All she had to do is be honest and tell the truth! I may not have let her meet up with all of those guys, but I would have let her have some fun! She had the best of both worlds. Lucy lives in the lap of luxury. I never asked her to work, and she had all the money that she wanted. Lucy had all the freedom in the world and I treated her like a queen, but that wasn't good enough for her.

Part 16 cumming soon.