All Comments on 'A Russian Kiss'

by MatveiPavlovitch

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
allsop72allsop72about 11 years ago
catagory

When writing ir stories put it in the catagory ir.......

OtazelOtazelabout 11 years ago
Good Story.

Yes, maybe it is in the wrong category. Group sex would imply that more than two people were involved in sex at the same time, and the fact that one was white and the other black was an integral part of the story. So maybe interracial is where it really belongs.

But! But that doesn't stop this being a really good story well told. For a first submission it is better than most. I enjoyed it, and I'm sure I won't be alone. Deserves 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very real

This is one of the best stories I've read in some time. European women are very direct in a more honest way. The sex act was not well described but the part about leading up to the decision to let her have him was very real. I could identify with it as my wife was very much the same in her finding her new employer attractive enough to want to take him to bed. I liked the description of his cum filling her and taking her directly afterwards. I had that same experience when MW finished having a very passionate night with her employer at a conference. It was a very erotic moment that left us panting for a repeat performance. Words cannot describe the ecstasy we experienced. Her lover felt it too and we repeated a second time the next evening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous