All Comments on 'A Safe Space Ch. 01'

by MicheleNylons

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sissyjolie4usissyjolie4ualmost 2 years ago

What a wonderful start, can't wait to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the start, went to read chapter 2 and found that chapter 1 ended before the shopping trip and the romantic session between the twins. Looks like pages in Chapter 1 are missing. Hope it gets fixed. I do love all of your stories!

CharletteCharlettealmost 2 years ago

This first chapter does well in describing the main characters, their lifestyle, as well as the situation at hand.

I am surprised to see an author with the number of stories she has written, still over using the word "AND" rather than more conjunctive words or phrases. The use of a good thesaurus would remedy this situation, making the sentences flow much better.

I really enjoy stories about twins, especially identical male and female, with that special connection many twins appear to be born with.

I am even trying to write my own story about a fictitious set of Kansas twins.

Miss Michelenylons, you write good stories !

Please keep it up gurl.

PS,

You are really rockin that purple dress as well as those black heels in your biography photo.

Us older gurls may have to alter our wardrobe a bit, but we can still pull it off !

You go gurl !

MicheleNylonsMicheleNylonsalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Something has happened and half of chapter one is missing. I have resubmitted chapter one and won't post chapter three until chapter one is fixed xxx Michele

NylonianNylonianalmost 2 years ago

Love that you set this in Sydney (not that I can relate to schools in the Eastern Surburbs) but there was definitely hints of nostalgia in there. Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Did this story have page two and three. I read second part of story but I think something was missing

VincepetroneVincepetronealmost 2 years ago

Seems like something was to be continued in the story line. Abrupt ending to this chapter.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420almost 2 years ago

OMG what a great start. I love the way you write. Thanks again for a great story.

MeghanBMeghanB3 months ago

Out Fucking Standing. What more can I say! As a married lifelong crossdresser, I've made lingerie love to wife dozens of times over the years, but my secret fantasy is to meet a genetic woman who loves pretty sexy public going CDs and suck and fuck them all day, then maybe move in together and live as girlfriends or sisters.

Someday maybe

newford9bnewford9b3 months ago

the start of another great story from a talented storyteller. 5 Stars all day long.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMicheleNylons@MicheleNylons
<https://s1.pictoa.com/media/galleries/020/597/0205975493a628848ea/278805493a63706713.jpg> I am a mature transvestite. My work is mostly about transvestites or crossdressers who get caught with consequences or blackmailed although I dabble in incest stories too; all have a s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES