A Sailing Honeymoon Ch. 01

Story Info
This is an UNWILLING CUCKOLD story!
3.6k words
3.24
66.5k
50
64

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hubby77
hubby77
299 Followers

Author's note: This is an UNWILLING CUCKOLD story! I welcome all comments, whether they are positive, constructive, or negative, as long as they deal with this story. Please note: My Literotica page is not a political forum. So if you do not like cuckold stories and leave a general blanket statement espousing your personal disapproval of the genre. I will simply file it in the little trash can next to your comment where it belongs.

As of 3-18 23, this is the first chapter of a 171, 500+ word novel that is still being written. I have 34 chapters done and expect to add at least 2 or 3 more.

~~~

In memory of Kiteares: He was a good friend and long-time member of Literotica and Lushstories. Kite, as he was known by his friends, was a prolific writer who published more than 130 stories and poems. Yet, he always took the time to help other aspiring writers, like me, by editing and proofreading their work, and he will be sorely missed! May he rest in peace, March-2023.

~~~

A Sailing Honeymoon

Chapter 1.

Our Second Honeymoon!

(I pull out of our obstetricians' parking lot and numbly drive in the cold silence, wondering where our lives will go from here as Anna blankly stares out of the window.)

Last year, on our fourth anniversary, I took my wife, Anna, out to a fancy Italian Bistro. After the maître d' escorted us to our table, we paid our penance to Hallmark and exchanged cards. My card to her was funny-romantic, and hers to me was mushy-romantic. Then I gave her a beautiful pair of ruby earrings and some good news. I had been promoted to sales manager at the RV dealership.

Granted, it was a big bump in salary, but on the flip side, since then, I'd been working long hours and was sure Anna felt neglected. So this year, for our fifth anniversary, I decided to make it up to her by doing something very romantic. I secretly booked us a 14-day roundtrip cruise to Veracruz, Mexico. But not on one of those floating cities of 5000+. We would be sailing on a 300-foot, three-mast schooner with sixty-two other passengers.

I was a little put off by the name of the vessel. But the travel agent assured me that "The Artistic Challenge" was the most luxurious sailing ship in its class.

In the brochure, The Artistic Challenge looked like a sleek modern sailing vessel. Yet, its lacquered, distressed mahogany interior and vintage brass accouterments gave it an old-world pirate ship charm. I was even lucky enough to book us into one of the five luxury staterooms due to a cancellation.

I arranged for us to take a guided tour of some ancient Mayan temples during our two-day stay in Veracruz. The only thing in this world Anna would have loved to see more were the Egyptian pyramids. Maybe, for our twenty-fifth anniversary?

I managed to keep the cruise a secret and surprised Anna two weeks before our anniversary. Then to make it sound even more romantic, I "billed it" as our second honeymoon. Anna was very excited about the cruise and the Mayan temple tour. But I saved the best for last, and when I told my wife that I couldn't think of anything more wonderful than to conceive our first child on our second honeymoon, she was overjoyed.

We had talked about starting a family many times, and I always balked, saying we couldn't afford it. But money wasn't a problem anymore, and Anna was more than happy to stop taking her birth control pills.

(What is it they say about the best-laid plans?)

The big day!

Anna packed her sexiest clothes and lingerie, and I packed for lazy days on the sun deck and romantic dinners with my beautiful wife in Luigi's "acclaimed" 5-star Bistro.

Anna looked very happy as we did our last-minute checks. Then I loaded our bags into the truck, did one more walk around out of habit, and we were on our way. I allotted six hours for the drive down from Jacksonville, and we started talking from the moment I pulled out of our driveway. I couldn't have been happier, and I was determined to leave our day-to-day problems behind and make up for all those nights I worked late and fell asleep in my recliner after dinner.

About an hour and a half into our non-stop conversation, Anna mentioned she had been reading a lot more since I was always working late. She's always been a voracious reader, and I nodded with a casual "Uh-huh."

Anna proceeded to tell me that while looking for ebooks on her tablet last summer, she stumbled (as she put it) onto an erotic story site. Then she hesitantly admitted that she had read some of the stories out of curiosity.

"Hmmm..." I responded, intrigued and a bit surprised as I glanced her way with raised eyebrows.

Anna wasn't quite sure what to make of my reaction and studied my face for a long moment.

"Well, just last week. I read a really good story called, The Cruise!" She tentatively offered.

~

I was pretty sure why Anna brought up an erotic story about a cruise. When she stopped her birth control pills, it threw her cycle off, and she was what I euphemistically call "broken." Yet, she wanted to neck all the time and had been driving me nuts for the last two weeks.

She would let me feel up her tits while she played with my cock. Then leave me hanging and say I had to wait until we were on the ship for our second honeymoon. Anna thought her little tease and denial game was really funny. But by the end of the first week, I told her that the people who would have to get around us at the top of the gangway probably wouldn't think it was so funny! It took her a few seconds to get it. Then I got the obligatory "you're so bad" as she punched me in the arm with a big blushed smile!

Hell, over the last few days, whenever Anna got all lovey-dovey and wanted to neck, I begged-off just to give my blue-balls a break.

~

"Hmmm... The Cruise! You don't say," I sarcastically replied.

Anna took my sarcastic reply as her cue and began to tell me about the happily married couple who won a free cruise. It wasn't long before things took a turn that the married couple, and I, didn't expect.

She explained that once the ship left US territorial waters, where our laws don't apply. Everyone agreed to waive their marriage vows, and it became one big swinger's party! By the time my wife finished her detailed description of all the depravities that took place on the cruise ship, from wife swapping to gangbangs, I was very aroused.

We are certainly not prudes, and we like to watch porn together from time to time. Sometimes, I even slipped in some girl-on-girl porn. Anna doesn't mind and thinks it's funny when she tells me to "keep dreaming" because she doesn't swing that way. But we had never ventured into anything like what she was describing, and I'd never heard my wife talk about sex quite like that before.

It was obvious she enjoyed telling me the story, and in my current state, I figured I had nothing to lose.

"Huh... these shorts weren't this tight when I put them on this morning. But a handy would definitely fix the problem!" I proclaimed with a big grin.

"Oh-no! Mister," Anna laughed as she admonishingly waved her finger at me. "You know you have to wait. I want your balls really full, so your little swimmers will have a better chance of winning the race."

Something about the way she phrased that seemed off. But then, I was a little distracted by her wicked smile and my hard cock and quickly lost that train of thought.

"So... What part of that story is causing you so much discomfort?" My wife facetiously asked.

Anna had never smiled at me quite like that before either, and my pants got even tighter.

"Well, obviously, all the sex," I replied, then cleared my throat, "and your smile."

Then Anna reached over and firmly placed her hand on my bulge.

"Hmmm... Just the sex! Or, is it the idea of playing around with no strings?" She inquired with a suggestive lilt as her wicked smile burned through me.

"First of all, those stories are fiction," I retorted, "and you are the only woman I will ever want," I declared.

I was rather proud of myself for pulling that out of my ass under pressure and confident it was the answer she wanted to hear.

"Well, something has certainly piqued your interest," Anna said as she squeezed my bulge. "But, okay. So you say you weren't thinking about other women in that scenario," she conceded, then furrowed her bottom lip into a mock pout. "So... then maybe... you were thinking about me with another man?"

To my dismay, my cock stiffened and throbbed against her hand. Then Anna wiggled her eyebrows and flashed her wicked smile at me. It took everything I had to focus on the road and stay in my lane as my guts roiled and painfully twisted in my chest. It was like her question planted a seed in my head, and I wanted to puke as a vision (of a "faceless" strapping young man wrapping his arm around my smiling wife and groping her tits as they went to find a room on that fucking swingers cruise ship) played in my head.

Anna sensed something was wrong, quickly pulled her hand away, and sat back in her seat to let me concentrate. Luckily, we were coming up on a rest stop, and I slowed for the off-ramp.

"Good idea! I think we could both use a bathroom break," she cheerfully piped up.

I could tell by her tone Anna knew she had pushed things too far.

By the time I pulled into a parking slot, my urge to puke eased a little. But I couldn't shake the bad feeling in the pit of my stomach as I Jumped out of the truck and quickly headed for the bathroom. I stood at a urinal trying to piss through a slowly softening chubby as I tried to wrap my head around why my cock got so hard while my guts were twisting in pain at the thought of Anna with another man, but I just couldn't make sense of it. What I did know is that we were going to have a serious conversation before we left the rest stop.

After I finished my business and headed back, I could see Anna wasn't in the truck, so I waited in the shade and cool breeze by the entrance of the open foyer. I watched a steady stream of people come and go until I saw Anna strut out of the lady's room. She was in her favorite three-inch cork wedge sandals and a bright yellow above-the-knee sundress with very generous cleavage. I stifled a laugh as I watched one mesmerized guy bump into another. The second guy looked pissed until he saw Anna and smiled with understanding. My wife knew she was being ogled, and her smile brightened as the boys fell in line.

~

If you met Anna, you would understand. She is a mix of American Indian and Hispanic descent with dark olive skin and straight raven black hair that hangs to the middle of her back, and her high cheekbones, big brown doe eyes, and full pouty lips would make a movie star jealous. Anna stands five foot four and thinks she's a little heavy at 150 lbs. But all her curves are in just the right places, and she loves to show off her amazing 38 DD cleavage and perfect round ass. She is the very definition of voluptuous.

Anna and her best friend, Kathy, have been doing aerobics three days a week at the YMCA since high school. And from her perfect little piggies on her dainty size six-and-a-half feet to her rounded calves, smooth knees, and creamy thighs, her legs are her most striking feature. I've seen more than one mesmerized guy walk into a pole or trip over a chair when she wears her patent leather stilettos with black seamed stockings.

Anna knows I would protect her with my life. But I'm not the jealous type. Hell, I would never get anything done if I was. Sure, if a guy gets too pushy, my hackles go up, and I'm ready to kick some ass. But, if I'm honest, I kinda like it when other men ogle her because I get the benefits of her ego boost.

I'd grumbled about her sundress being a little too revealing when we got dressed that morning. But Anna just ignored me, saying it was gonna be hot and she wanted to be comfortable. I always get over it, and that little show was worth every penny I paid for that dress. However much that was?

~

I held out my hand with a smirk firmly etched on my face. But Anna knew I would want to talk about what happened, and her bright smile dimmed a little as she took my hand with a reassuring squeeze.

I felt guilty for not helping Anna out of the truck earlier as I opened her door and helped her in like a gentleman. But I was sure she understood why, as I closed her door, ran around, and jumped in.

I started the truck, kicked the AC on high, and we stared out of the windshield in uncomfortable silence for a long moment. Then we both spoke at once, paused, did it again, stopped short, and slowly turned to face each other with thin strained smiles. Then we burst into laughter and, purely out of reflex, grasped each other's hand. When our laughing subsided with deep breaths and sighs, we locked eyes, and I held up my free hand in a hold-on gesture. Anna blinked with a nod and gave me the floor.

I squeezed her hand and dove in. "I'm not sure where to start, but you know I would never tell you what you can and can't read."

"I know that," Anna replied. "I was just feeling guilty for not telling you sooner," She admitted as she averted her eyes and let go of my hand.

"Hey, I'm okay with it. But why tell me today?" I asked.

She never does anything on a whim, and I genuinely wanted to hear her motivation for spilling her "little secret" on our way to the docks!

Anna scrunched up her face as she contemplated her answer. "I don't know. I just didn't want to keep it a secret anymore. Can we go now?" she asked with a flustered scowl.

I could tell things hadn't worked out the way she had planned, and she just wanted to drop-it and move on.

"No... We're not going anywhere. Not until I understand why you brought it up and told me that story," I replied sternly, not leaving the back door open this time.

"I don't see what the problem is," she said defensively. "I was just trying to get us fired up for our second honeymoon, and you obviously enjoyed it."

"Well, first of all, I don't need to be fired up, as you put it, to want my beautiful wife. You are the sexiest woman in the world to me, and I always want you!" I replied, then paused for a breath as I pulled my next thought together. "And... while yes, I found your vivid descriptions very arousing! I didn't care for the whole throwing out their marriage vows shit!" I said with a little more venom than I intended as the pain twisting in my guts rose into my chest.

"I don't know what you want me to say. I told you why, and you didn't seem to have a problem with it when you wanted a handy! As you put it!" Anna replied with some venom of her own.

We were back to staring out of the windshield, and I was done beating around the bush.

"Look! I don't know what happened. I just know that I almost drove off the damn road and thought I was gonna fuckin' puke," I vehemently declared. "And I don't understand WHY IN THE HELL YOU WOULD ASK ME THAT?" I yelled, unable to hold back my anger as the twisting pain in my chest gripped me tighter.

My heart pounded in my ears as I stared out of the windshield and waited for her answer. Anna didn't say a word, and when I finally turned, ready to demand an explanation, she just smiled at me. It wasn't quite the same smoldering smile she had before. But there was some undeniable heat in it.

"Oh, I felt your reaction alright... and that's how you're supposed to feel," she replied rather matter-of-factly.

"What in the hell do you mean? That's how I'm supposed to feel! Jesus, Anna! I wanted to crawl into a hole and die at the thought of you with another man," I angrily spat as my voice cracked and trailed off to a whisper.

My anger had been replaced by the overwhelming pain in my chest as I stared into my lap and choked on the lump in my throat.

Anna reached out and squeezed my forearm. "I'm sorry, honey. I was just teasing you. I only got defensive because I was confused by your reaction," she said softly, then squeezed my arm a little tighter. "Please forgive me, honey."

I looked up to see her thin pained smile as she started to cry, and I can't stand to see her cry.

"I'm sorry too, baby. I was just caught off guard by the whole swinger orgy thing," I confessed as I took her hand with a reassuring squeeze.

"Well, it's like you said, honey. Those stories are fiction, and it's all just fantasy," Anna stated. "Can we go now?" She asked with a facetious pouty face.

"Under one condition," I replied with mock bravado.

"And what's that?" she asked with a smart-assed lilt.

"No swinging!" I sternly said with raised eyebrows.

"Well, you're no fun! But if you insist," she replied, embracing her smart-assed lilt.

"I insist!" I said with genuine conviction as I put the truck in gear and backed out.

"Okay, but you better be ready to do your husbandly duties because I plan on getting knocked up on our second Honeymoon!" Anna replied, laying the smart-ass on thick.

Then she turned, looked out the passenger window, and mumbled something under her breath. It almost sounded like "one way or another!" But I wasn't sure, and Anna always had to have the last word, so I decided to just let it go and change the subject.

Yes, Anna is beautiful, but she is also a big history nerd at heart, and I knew she was very excited about seeing the Temple of the Feathered Serpent. So I brought up our planned tour of the ancient Mayan Temples, and we fell into an easy, comfortable conversation for the rest of the drive. We even discussed how she wanted to redecorate the guest room, depending on whether we conceived a son, a daughter, or both!

The traffic on southbound I-95 was light, and we arrived on Dodge Island, in Miami harbor, about an hour early. I parked in the long-term lot, and Anna led the way to the terminal with our small carry-on slung over her shoulder while I lugged our four heavy suitcases.

I presented our papers to the clerk and gladly checked the luggage. When the clerk handed us our boarding passes and stateroom credit-slash-key-cards, he told us it would be at least a half-hour. Then he pointed to a row of shaded benches facing the harbor.

There were only a few passengers scattered along the benches when we sat and took in The Artistic Challenge for the first time. Its towering masts were impressive, yet it looked small compared to the massive cruise ships docked around it. But then, that was the point. I wanted our vacation slash second honeymoon to be about us, not about waiting in long lines at endless buffets with thousands of other passengers. I wanted it to feel more like we were on a private yacht as we sailed through the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico.

"It's beautiful," Anna said.

Then she took my hand with a big smile, and everything was right in my world as we held hands and watched the hustle and bustle of supplies being loaded onto the ship.

(I'm sure we have put the whole misunderstanding over "The Cruise" story behind us, and I can't wait to start our second honeymoon!)

Copyright © Hubby77

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author, except for the use of brief quotations in reviews. Names of characters and or places are fictitious, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated in the text. This story contains mature themes, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for mature readers. All characters involved in sexual activity are 18+ years of age or older.

hubby77
hubby77
299 Followers