A Sailor’s Tale

Story Info
A shipwrecked seaman is enraptured by a supernatural being.
2.6k words
4.38
5.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm swimming from a shipwreck. For who knows how many hours, in the bleak, endless, fathomless ocean. Finally, exhaustion. Going down.

Eyes open, underwater. Determined to fight to the limit of my last breath.

Then, out of the distance... a form. Surely a final hallucination of my oxygen starved brain. Because no... it can't be.

A woman. Naked. More beautiful than even the most desperate dying imagination could conjure. With a sinuous, seemingly endless tail where legs should be. Shimmering, undulating.

I have gone mad, I say to myself. She swims closer to regard me with animal curiousity, as if she is wondering how I taste. I am terrified. Her eyes, however, though iridescent and strange, are seemingly both kind, and merciless... like the sea itself.

I am mesmerized by the sight of her. Her outrageous tail, her sleek, slender torso. Her features, refined and noble, yet so strange... like the bust of Cleopatra, a deva of Hindu mythology, a goddess from a Mayan frieze. Her impossibly long, brilliantly blonde mane waving with the motion of the current.

Suddenly I'm calm. I feel her arms stripping me naked... the gossamer of her tail caressing, sliding, enfolding, wrapping around me like a snake, an indescribably erotic sensation. I take in her hypnotic gaze, the elegant, dramatic sweep of her cheekbones, her full lips, as her face draws near to mine. And I surrender to her kiss. To death... for surely this is it. I have heard the tales, and know there is no escape.

But as our limbs and tongues entwine, I find myself breathing. And curiously, I am breathing water. It is a kiss of life.

I return it avidly, and pull her into me with all the desperate force of a drowning man. She slips away with a sly smile, a bubbling giggle - a high pitched, unearthly sound. Her tail whipping her away through the water. I follow, fast. So fast... how? I look down... My legs... where are my legs???

They're gone. In their place, a tail. Like her own. Long, shimmering, magnificent. For a moment, I panic. Then channel it into resolve. I put on a burst of speed. You are not getting away from me. In a flash, I realize I have been searching for you, all my life, through all the oceans of the world. Although I have coupled with many women, my only love is the sea... and you are the sea itself, made animate. I've explored you, adored you, plundered you, begged your mercy. I've seen you in dreams, and lost you. I won't lose you again.

Come what may, live or die, I am leaving the cruel, hard surface world of men - iron grey, brutish, mercantile, exploitative, crushing all with inescapable gravity - behind. Forever.

And as I follow, down, down... a new world opens. Forms and colours, freakish and unrecognizable, but beautiful beyond the imagining of man. Your world. Your kingdom.

Determined, I put on speed, just in time... I see your tail, vanishing into a crevice. And follow. Through a narrow passageway. Darkness. Then up, and suddenly, light. I burst through the surface and take a great heaving breath... of air.

As my eyes adjust, i look around. The strange werelight seemingly emanating from the coral reef below me, shining like bioluminescence: blues, greens. Illuminating the walls of a grotto, reflections of the water dancing everywhere. Before me, stairs rise from the water. Leading to a throne carved from a single, vast shell - and seated upon it...

She who i have sought through all the oceans of the world. My queen. You.

Wearing a glittering crown, thousands of spines of crystalline gold radiating from your head - waving slightly, a living thing. A delicate tracery of green seaweed barely obscuring your breasts. Taking me in with your regal, impassive, inscrutable gaze. I am transfixed. Until you bid me with an unspoken thought: Rise.

Powerless to resist, I obey, standing on my... Legs? Yes. There they are. Too confused to even question this bizarre turn of events, I look up at you, questioningly. And see that you suddenly have them too. And what legs they are. Toned, endless. Slender, strong. Human, and yet, more than human. Perfect.

Your voice in my head, answering my unspoken question.

...."you are one of us, now. Yes, we can change shape at will. It is the only way to pass among your kind safely. You have dreamed of us for countless generations but can never witness our true form. If you do, we cannot suffer you to live. Your kind is too dangerous. We have seen what you have done to your world and its creatures and have no desire to share its fate.

You I have spared, because I sense in you a yearning to be free of the burdens of man. But there is one condition: you must serve. Prove your devotion to me. And pass through the ceremonial ordeal.

There is no way back. To return is to die. Come, and adore."

I answer without hesitation. "Goddess, I have adored you all of my life."

I rise and ascend the stairs, water sluicing from my toned form, hardened by years of labor... and find my cock has risen too. As I approach, the delicate tracery of seaweed that barely conceals you peels away, revealing all to my stunned gaze: your high, small, perfect breasts, your mound of Venus. I take in the mind blowing sight of you in all your naked glory, and sink to my knees.

Your throne reclines, and a soft material, like sponge, appears within it, lining it, cushioning you as you lie back, parting your magnificent legs and revealing all... I bow my head in supplication. Overwhelmed by so much beauty, not daring to touch just yet. Merely taking in the air above you.

As I watch, fascinated, the delicate lips of your vulva wave slowly in invitation, as if stirred by an invisible breeze. A sliver of creamy pink marks the center, like the lining of an exquisite shell. And the pearl of your clit emerges, standing at attention, mirroring my own proud, rock hard erection.

I trace the outer lips of your sex with my tongue, delicately... barely making contact. Up one side, then down the other. You sigh, the whisper of a wave across sand. I repeat the motion. I want to ravage you, but your satisfaction is paramount to me, and I know you cannot be forced. I'm in your element, I live by your will... and I wouldn't have it another way. Your joy is my religion... So I restrain myself.

Gradually increasing the pressure with each repetition. Gathering momentum... slipping into your delicate inner lips briefly, teasingly. Then away. Sliding the tip of the underside of my tongue across your clit. Feeling the tides of your pleasure rising.

I switch my focus to your inner lips, my tongue tracing, rising, falling, pushing, passing back and forth across your stiff clit. You arch your back, moan like a spar of a great ship bending to a gale, and I can resist no longer. I plunge my tongue into you, tasting the immortal sea you carry within you, from which all comes and to which I must now return, thrusting again and again.

With a cry that echoes through the grotto, you pull my head into you and I take hold of your clit between teeth and tongue, sucking avidly, slipping a finger inside you, then two. Finding the small cushion of your g-spot already engorged, ready for me. Coaxing it with the motion of my fingers as I continue to lick and suck. Gently, then insistently, riding the unstoppable momentum of your gathering tsunami.

Finally, you let fly a soul shattering, unearthly scream as you flood my face with the gush of your orgasm, jet after jet of your waters baptizing, blessing me. I pursue it relentlessly, until suddenly, something grabs hold of my arms, pulls me away, up and back. It's the same weirdly animated seaweed you were (barely) clothed in, but strong now, ropes of the stuff, restraining me.

You rise as if from deep water, as if from a dream, glowing with your release, with satisfaction... and with the certain knowledge of your power. The voice in my head returns: "you have passed the first test. And now... the ordeal will begin."

You kiss me, savouring your taste on my lips, then bite. Laugh out loud at my shock. Then my neck, my chest. Kiss, bite. Pleasure, pain. When you get to my cock, you stop. Look up at me, smiling inscrutably. I'm painfully erect, jerking slightly with each heartbeat. You take hold of me, squeeze. Watch in fascination as a single drop of crystal gathers at the aperture. You lick your full, sensuous lips. Then, looking directly into my eyes, you open your mouth... and flick the droplet away with the tip of your tongue.

I bellow like a bull, straining at my bonds, longing to plunder you, only to be pulled roughly back. Your eyes flash with anger. Now it truly begins. My impertinence will have to be punished.

Turning, you take up a whip. I'm no stranger to flogging, after all, I'm a sailor... and it is the most common punishment. But then I see the jellyfish tentacles woven into the leather... this is going to hurt.

You draw it across my chest, slowly, delicately... and to my surprise it is deliciously cool, and wet... an incredible sensation. Then... burning welts rise in its wake. You pass the whip over them again, the welts vanish like magic under the cooling sensation. Then, unexpectedly, you strike, marking me, a thin line of blood rising in the centre of the stripe... then over and over, falling into rhythm, picking up speed.

I am determined not to cry out, as I said, I've been here before... but under your skilled ministration I pass through pain and into a kind of ecstasy.

In a faraway land I once witnessed religious supplicants endure self flagellation, and wondered why anyone would do that in service of their god. Now I know. My ego, everything I thought of as my "self", is gradually demolished with each blow. And a different world opens, an indescribable state of oneness... no self, no other. A kind of surrender into a primal, animalistic state.

At last I am free of the burden of being a man.

The whipping stops and I'm released - I fall to the floor, and black out.

I awake to the sensation of a cool sponge being passed over me, miraculously healing my wounds. I open my eyes. It's you. Gazing at me lovingly. Washing away my pain. I feel the tenderness in your heart, see it in your eyes. I am born anew. I hear your voice again. "You have passed the test. And now you shall be rewarded"...

I rise, taking your head in my hands, and kiss you - deeply, soulfully. Pull back, as we lock eyes. Your eyes sea grey, irresistible as a riptide, pulling me into a maelstrom. My lust ignites, I spin you around and into me, your back to my front, pulling your head back by your hair, kissing and biting your perfect ears, the slender, flawless column of your neck, your firm, toned traps and shoulders....

As my hands roam freely over your incredible body, exploring, squeezing, punishing. Your high breasts, flat, rippling abs, firm, smooth thighs. My fingers enclose your mons, massaging, dipping into you, finding you already wet as you gasp and writhe, my rigid cock filling the space between your incredible, firm, full ass cheeks. I bend you over the reclining throne. You moan and grind into me as the tip of my cock slides up and down over your wet slit. But I won't penetrate you. Not yet.

I spin you around again as you fall to your knees, taking my cock into your mouth with one swift motion. Gazing up at me, vibrating the full length of me with a moan of deep satisfaction. Pulling out with a pop. Admiring my large, well shaped cock. Taking me back in, your full, pouting lips gliding down my shaft.

Then sucking, avidly, elegant cheekbones hollowing. Pausing only to take me out, pulling back to smack yourself about the face with my rigid tool. But I want more. I want to fuck you ruthlessly.

I lay you down on your throne and suddenly sense that I have now gained the same power over the environment that you wield. The seaweed ropes appear, spin you around so your head is hanging over the edge facing me. They restrain your arms, spread and raise your long, thin, toned, incredible legs. I almost black out again from this unbelievable sight, but compose myself and slowly, inexorably push my cock into your throat. Stay there, feeling your panic rise along with your lust.

Withdraw to the satisfying gasp of your sharply indrawn breath - in human form, you need oxygen as much as I do. Then back in, over and over. Thrusting myself into your arched, elegant throat. As octopus arms appear from within your throne and begin to caress your breasts, suckers teasing your nipples. Another pair rising between your legs. Exploring your mons. Your ass. Finding and filling your openings. Phosphorescent anemones sprout along the length and breadth of your throne, rhythmically caressing you.

You writhe in mounting ecstasy. Back arched, breasts upthrust, toes pointed, legs shaking. I stop thrusting, the better to enjoy the incredible spectacle of your total, full body orgasm... and the deep, thrilling sensation of your moans vibrating my shaft as you come. Again, and again. But I won't come. Not yet.

I release you from your bonds, and you throw me down on the throne, eyes ablaze with anger and lust. This is the last thing you were expecting. An equal. But you are delighted by the challenge, and more than up to it. You take me by the throat, staring into my eyes unflinchingly and smiling mercilessly as you slowly lower onto my cock, impaling yourself inch by inch. Then just as slowly, up. Then down, enjoying the sensation of gradually expanding to accommodate my massive girth. Picking up momentum. Then stopping to take me all the way into you. My goddess, I am in your center, the center of the universe, I am one with you...

Towering above me, taking your pleasure from me. Thrusting, gyrating... Then spinning around, treating me to the sight of your incredible ass as you back into my cock, filling yourself. I grab your spectacular, deliciously rounded bottom and pull you onto me, me into you, over and over.

My thick cock slick with your nectar - plunging, pulling, everting your pussy slightly with each thrust. The small, delicate opening between your full, firm, incomparable ass cheeks staring me down. I'm delirious with joy. But I want to see your face. Your beautiful face.

I pull you off me. Drape your endless legs over my shoulders. And enter you. All the way this time, to your limit. Seeing your eyes widen. Suddenly you're vulnerable again. Feeling the delicate petals of your vulva fluttering slowly around the base of my thick shaft. Then fucking you, slowly, deeply. Relentlessly. Hearing you - oh, oh, ooohh - as I match your rhythm and drive with my own. My hands around your hips, squeezing and slapping your ass. Kissing, sucking and licking your feet as I pound you. Then thrilling to your rising wail, feeling you tighten around me as you cum, again and again. I can hold back no longer and flood you with all the life force that is in me... holding your face in my hands, gazing into your eyes.

I have entered your kingdom. Not as a slave, nor as a conqueror. As a King to my Queen.