All Comments on 'A Saint and A Sinner Ch. 02'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AzPilotAzPilotover 13 years ago
Still on an excellent track.

If you want to call it that, my only complaint is that each episode is too short, but that's really my problem as I can't wait for the next one. Thanks.

JazCullenJazCullenover 13 years ago
Nice :-)

DK the first chapter of this was so frightening I was too scared to comment on it LOL. Gave me the utter willies to be honest with you! But that is the sign of a good writer, being able to scare me witless hehehehe!

Loved this chapter! Really like Nick and Michelle! Very interested to see how they get on together as they work to solve the case :-)

DreacoDreacoover 13 years ago
HOPING!!!

I just know she's gonna get raped or a second before she does Nick "comes out of nowhere" and saves the day...

verybriefly65verybriefly65about 13 years ago
You Have not lost your touch!

Another great story in the making. I have written many times about your prowess of weaving interesting story telling and adding heated sexuality in a way that is both titilating and interesting. There are still so few authors on the Literotica venue that can do what you do on a consistent basis. I have been a reader and admirer of your writing for many years and will continue to be for as long as you continue to put "Pen to Paper!!

I, also, hope that all your health issues have been corrected and your are now completely healthy. RJG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Still Wowed

liking this story.

51Woodie51Woodiealmost 3 years ago

Your imagery is fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

First time reading this story chap1 scared the shit out of me but it’s got better have a feeling it’s gonna be a story that will do that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
4092 Followers
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES