A Saturday Afternoon

Story Info
Two friends learn about life.
961 words
4.08
10.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A SATURDAY AFTERNOON

by Musings of Pan

It was a lazy Saturday afternoon and I had finished my chores so I was sitting on the front porch day dreaming. Jack Russel, the boy two doors down came walking by and said hi. Jack is a fine looking boy now. I have known him since we were little kids but now finished with high school and over 18 he has a man's body. We have never been romantic or anything, just good friends.

By the way, my name is Ginny. I am also just out of high school, also 18, and planning to go to college in the fall. I did not do much dating while in school. I was always busy with studies and sports. I was a darned good pitcher on the girls softball team.

I smiled and invited him to come sit with me. We talked for awhile and I asked him to come in for a lemonade. He came to the kitchen with me and talked while I made a pitcher. We took the pitcher and glasses into the den. We talked about how great it was to be finished with high school and how scary college seemed. Then Jack looked serious and said, "Ginny, if I tell you something, will you promise not to tell anyone else?"

I promised. He went on to say, "I am going to college in the fall and I have no experience with girls. I have never even seen one naked and I am afraid I will be laughed at by the girls at college."

Wow! I did not expect that. I sat in stunned silence for a moment and then began thinking that maybe this is an opportunity. I was also inexperienced and needed to learn. I said, "Would you like to see me naked?"

He nodded. I then told him that he would have to take his clothes off too so I could see a naked boy. Jack nodded again.

I led him up to my bedroom and sat on my bed. Then I said, "Here is how we can do this. You take something off and then I will take off the same thing."

He smiled and took off his shoes and socks. So I took off my shoes and socks. Next he pulled his t-shirt over his head. I was getting tingly as I pulled off my t-shirt. He was bare above the waist while I had my bra on. This was exciting so I reached behind me and unhooked my bra. Then slowly lowered it to see what his reaction would be to my breasts.

Jack's eyes got wide and I think he was drooling. I really felt powerful causing that much of a reaction. "You can touch them if you want," I said. He reached out and with trembling hands fondled my breasts. I showed him how to play with my nipples which felt great. I was feeling tingly between my legs and getting bolder.

I would have been happy to do this longer but soon he stood and took off his jeans. He was in white briefs with a tent pushing out of the front. Now I knew I was having an effect. I stood and pulled off my shorts. I was wearing white panties so we matched. I hoped he did not notice the wet spot.

He came closer and put his hand on my panties between my legs so I put my hand on his cock over his briefs. We were rubbing and panting.

Jack stepped back and pulled off his briefs. His cock sprang free and stuck straight out. I had never seen one before and wanted to examine it. I reached out for it but he backed up and said, "Not yet, it is your turn." I looked him in the eye and pulled down my panties.

Then we sat together. He reached between my legs and I took his cock in my hand. We ended up on the bed with his face at my crotch and my face at his. I examined, stroked, and played with his cock as much as I wanted. It was soft outside but hard inside. I asked him to show me what felt best and he guided me in stroking up and down, then up the underside and around the top. I couldn't stop, I just had to put his cock in my mouth. He said if I didn't stop he would cum so I kept going until he jerked and white stuff came shooting out. I loved it.

When he came down to earth I put my hand over his fingers on my pussy and showed him how to move them up and down, slowly at first and gradually faster with more pressure. How to get closer and closer to my clit and circle it only touching occasionally. How to build up the intensity until I was bucking against him in a wonderful orgasm.

He said, "I really want to put my cock in you."

I know I should have said no but I was so excited I said yes. He rolled over on top of me between my legs and I guided his cock to my vagina. At first it felt wonderful. Then he met resistance and I knew this was when I would become a woman. I whispered, "Push it in.:

I felt a sharp pain for an instant and then the very nice fullness of him sliding in. I relaxed and enjoyed him sliding in and out. Soon he was tensing and I could feel his com shooting into me. I loved it!

After we came down to earth we kissed. We agreed that this was a great learning experience.