Exhibitionism

Story Info
Roommates listening in on her getting fucked.
2.3k words
4.43
10k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" She whispered.

"Yeah, it'll be risky and fun. We can make it a quickie, who knows? They might not even notice we're gone," Mason whispered back to her, holding her hand as he led her away from the living room.

Everyone was gathered in the living room for the evening, enjoying a movie and just relaxing together.

Both of them silently slipped into the bathroom off the first floor hallway, and instantly his hands were all over her; feeling and groping as he tried to get her pants off as quickly as he could.

"This is so dirty," she laughed quietly.

"Just a bit, but what's the fun in being on your best behavior all the time?"

He pulled her pants and underwear to the floor in one go, only bothering to pull one of her feet free from the pant leg entirely. In a smooth motion he hoisted her up, sitting her bare ass on the edge of the bathroom counter.

She fisted her hands into his cropped sweater, pulling him into a hurried kiss. This was in no way appropriate, but the pure fact that they were doing something they weren't supposed to was a massive turn on.

Mason slipped his tongue into her mouth, prompting a soft whine from her when paired with his hand brushing against the delicate core of her.

"Shh," he shushed her softly, "don't wanna get caught do you?"

She shut him up with another smooch, and dug her fingers down his chest until she reached the firm abdominal muscles he so proudly showed off. His fingers gently parted her lower lips, and he grinned against her mouth.

"Wow, you're already wet, maybe you wanna get caught?"

His teasing made her shy, but she couldn't deny how exciting this was. One finger slipped inside her as his thumb started rubbing languid circles over her clit.

"Just hurry up and prep me, we have to be quick!"

He sped up his pace, fucking her on one finger as he worked her up with practiced ease. Both of them became entirely wrapped up in groping and feeling one-another, giving each other goosebumps.

The more he touched her the wetter she became, and soon she was quietly whimpering against his kisses as he fingered her even quicker, and at a certain point his fingers slipped out of her to focus on her clit.

A pounding knock shook the door. It startled her, and while she froze in place his insistent touch on her sensitive bundle of nerves persisted.

Aiden's disgruntled voice called through the door. "Do you have to fuck in the bathroom? Nathan's doing the piss dance in the hallway."

One of her hands lifted from the countertop, covering up her mouth to try and muffle herself. He watched her, a mischievous grin shining on his face.

He replied. "We're not fuckin'. Not yet, anyway."

He used his free hand to pry her hand from her mouth. The fingers rubbing over her clit slipped back down through her folds, and very suddenly he was vigorously finger fucking her in a way he knew made her scream every time.

It worked, of course. She was mortified, listening to herself moan and wail helplessly accompanied by the lewd wet noises he was making between her thighs.

But the truth always reveals itself, as it did now: she was undeniably soaked. Intense eyes gazed down at her, he looked like he could eat her up then and there.

"Christ!" Aiden made a noise, something between a choke and a laugh.

The door rattled again with more insistent pounding. It was Brayden this time.

"There's condoms under the sink!"

Mason snickered. She scrambled to hold on to his shoulders, desperately for anything remotely grounding.

Felix' voice was a bit distant, but she could hear it nonetheless. "Bray, Nathan is pissing in your flowerbed."

There was a mumbled response. Something about nutrients.

Mason's fingers curled inside her and her eyes rolled back, his forehead dipped to lean against hers.

He spoke under his breath. "You're getting off on this aren't you?"

The best response she could manage was a whimper. But she didn't need to say anything, her body told him all he needed to know. The very words he said to her caused her to clench around his fingers.

Nathan, back inside from watering the flowers, was next to shout through the door. "Woo, Mason! Give it to 'er good!"

Her face heated up immediately. It was embarrassing, but thrilling at the same time. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't keep herself quiet, not when her boyfriend was so well informed about how to keep her crying and begging for more.

"Hey brats, beat it. Adults only." Aiden's rough tone shooed the two youngest roommates away from the door, but wait, did that mean Brayden and Aiden were staying to listen in?

Brayden laughed. "I didn't know you were a screamer, I never would have guessed. Or is Mason that good?"

There was a short break in her noises, shocked into speechlessness that her roommates were not only listening to her getting finger-fucked on the bathroom sink, but they were talking to her about it.

Mason muttered. "Well? You gonna answer? It's rude to ignore people when they're talking to you."

"Oh," she tried to speak despite the unsteadiness in her voice, "he's good. Oh God, he's too good."

A soft noise beyond the door, did one of them moan? Are they getting off on this too?

The pace of his fingers slowed just a bit, he focused on stroking her front wall in powerful, purposeful pulls.

"She's not always a screamer, but when she can't hold it in? Fuck, I'm pretty sure my entire apartment building knows my name."

The thumb of his opposite hand settles on her clit, pushing and rolling in time with his ministrations inside of her. She squeezed her eyes shut so tight that she saw specks of light behind her eyelids. A long moan escaped her mouth.

"It's not my fault you-"

She was interrupted by her own surprise, the surprise of Mason pulling back from her but not out of her, and crouching down before her.

He spit on her pussy, not that he had to, but just because he loved doing it. Without further ado he smooched her cunt once, twice before rolling his tongue around her clit and pressing his plump lips around it to suck gently.

"Holy shit!"

Her hands pushed up beneath his hat, knocking it to the floor without a care. Threading her fingers into the curls, she pulled. Mason grunted, but didn't let up on spoiling her. His tongue flicked over her clit as he sucked on it.

Aiden said her name through the door. "What's he doing to you?"

That's right, they were still listening. An auditory audience to their raunchy rendezvous.

"He's got his head between my thighs," she had to pause to catch a breath, "and nngh- he's eating my pussy."

Mason chuckled against her bundle of nerves, pulling away only for a moment to whisper to only her.

"That's my girl, keep going."

With that he dove back in, leaving her with their listeners.

"He's licking me, and his fingers are inside-" a well timed curl of his fingers cuts her off with a whine.

"He knows the perfect places to touch me and fuck, I'm getting so close!"

Some rustling behind the door could be heard but for a moment there was no reply, not long after Brayden spoke, voice seemed uneven.

"Are you going to cum on his fingers and tongue?"

She was dangerously close to doing so, thighs trembling and mind going fuzzy. Mason's mouth and fingers left her, causing her to cry out from the loss.

"No way, I need to feel her cum on my cock." His hands urged her to slide off of the counter, and steadied her when she stood on shaky legs.

He flipped her swiftly and pushed her so that her ass stuck out, open to him completely. She looked up and realized he'd maneuvered her so she could watch in the bathroom mirror as he fucked her.

As she caught on, his belt and pants hit the floor, brushing the back of her heels. He lined his cockhead up with her sopping hole and rubbed it back and forth teasingly, just a few times before pushing in slowly. Inch by agonizing inch his thick cock filled her up, stretched her in a way that was divine.

"Damn," he groaned, "you guys have no idea how sweet this pussy is. Hot and wet and squeezing my dick just right."

A moan came from the other side of the door, but she couldn't tell which of them it was.

"No condom?"

She thought that may have been Aiden, but her mind was already falling apart between the intensely erotic situation and the perfect view she had of herself being fucked from behind.

Mason laughed. "Hell no!"

Already he was sliding back and forth in her, playing her nerve endings like an instrument. He knew how close she had been, and how to keep her teetering there on the edge. There was a thump against the door that she hardly noticed.

Of course, she briefly wondered what exactly they were doing but she was entirely too lost in her own bliss.

"Look at me."

She didn't realize that her head had fallen to hang on her shoulders, so she pulled it back up to catch his stare through the mirror. He got a true grip on her waist and started fucking her in earnest, bouncing her on his dick in a way she knew was making her ass shake.

His balls repeatedly hit against her labia, making a loud wet slapping sound. He chuckled, "even your cunt is noisy."

"Mmmf- that's filthy-" but she couldn't stop listening and watching the two of them.

Her own face looked dreamy and dazed, lips still kiss swollen from before, her mouth hung open so their audience could hear everything. Behind her Mason's eyes switched back and forth from her eyes down to where the two of them were connected, unsure of which he wanted to watch more.

She squeezed her eyes shut tightly, consumed by the feeling.

For a while there wasn't any more talking from behind the door, only muffled sounds she couldn't identify.

Mason pistoned his hips into hers, hitting deep inside her with every single thrust. He was keeping her on the edge, she knew he was, but the ache of her neglected clit was becoming too much to handle.

Her patience broke and she reached between her legs to do it herself, only for him to slap her hand away.

"If you want it, ask for it."

"W-what? You're really making me beg right now? That's so embarrassing!"

He leaned over her back to nuzzle her neck. "Yeah, I really am. Ask me nicely and I'll give you exactly what your cute little clit needs."

The ache was too much, she could feel her heartbeat throb in her most private place. Swallowing her pride, she let her desires loose.

"Please! Touch me, I need it so bad I can't stand it. I'm so turned on it almost hurts."

"Mm," he groaned, "I'm already touching you aren't I?"

"Ugh, you know what I mean!" She pouted, pushed further towards sex induced babbling.

"I need your fingers on my clit, please! I'm so so so close please, just touch me there. Your cock is filling me so good and deep and if you just touch my clit I'll-"

His fingertips settling on her clit and rubbing rapid circles caused her to interrupt herself with a shout, and she quickly descended into a series of desperate cries.

It didn't took long for her knees to buckle, forcing him to hook his other arm around her waist to keep her from collapsing on the ground as she screams out her orgasm. Her entire body trembled, long worked up and teased and now finally granted release.

Every clench around his heavy cock and flick of his fingers around her clit made her jump, until it edged into overstimulation. Weakly, she batted his hands away and held herself up at the countertop.

Which wasn't actually needed, because as soon as she was finished Mason placed a hand on her back and pushed her upper body down flat on the counter.

"That's my girl, so wet on my dick, I'm gonna fill you up. Gonna nut deep inside this sweet pussy while they watch and listen."

So he had noticed it too. Neither man on the other side of the door made any effort to close it even after being caught.

"Babe," you called out weakly with her cheek pressed on the chilly countertop, "cum in me!"

He cursed out loud, fingers digging into her soft flesh as her pleas did him in. The hot sensation of being flooded gave her chills as spurt after spurt of cum hit her inner walls.

His thrusts hit slower and harder every time as he groaned out for her. Finally, everything was still and quiet, save for a soft thump which you could only assume was the door closing.

He sighed, remained in her, and draped himself over her back. He whispered in a low tone. "You okay?"

He was worried about her, her thoughtful Mason.

The concern brought a smile to her face. "I'm okay, thank you for asking. That was hot."

He chuckled. "Oh yeah, definitely."

He pulled out, helped her clean her up and redress. He took his time, most likely to give Aiden and Brayden time to clean up whatever mess they'd made on the other side of the door.

Surely enough, when she opened the bathroom door they're nowhere to be found. Mason placed a hand on her lower back.

"Let's go raid Brayden's kitchen."

"We claimed his bathroom," she smiled, "might as well eat his food too."