A Saturday at the Mall

Story Info
Kristy gets fucked by a married man in a mall bathroom.
2.6k words
4.69
18.7k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was growing more blissfully numb with every minute as I sat there in front of my computer watching sissy hypno videos. I was already lost in a deep trance. My little sissy clit was tightly locked in my pretty pink cage and my favorite dildo was balls deep in my ass. I bounced up and down on it as precum leaked from my tiny imprisoned dicklett. This was how I often spent my Saturdays, edging myself until I was in a brain dead and confused state. I found that this process completely lowered my IQ, as well as my inhibitions, and everyone loves a dumb ditsy fuck toy right?

I had been edging myself like this for at least two or three hours when I had heard the familiar chime of a Grindr notification. I looked at my phone and saw that a black guy who I had hooked up with multiple times over the last few months had sent me a message:

"Sup. I needa bus a nut. You free?"

Hell yeah I was free, and within fifteen minutes of receiving his message, I was on my hands and knees on my living room floor with all ten inches of his big black cock buried in my asshole. He fucked my tight white ass good and hard for about ten minutes before filling me to the brim with his thick cum load. I remained on the floor, head down ass up, clit dripping, while he got himself dressed.

"I-ite then." Was all he said to me.

"Thank you," I called out, before he stepped out to start his Saturday. I knew he'd be back as soon as his balls needed emptying again. It was a great start to both of our mornings.

After he left I quickly grabbed one of my bejeweled butt plugs and shoved it into my hole, trapping his cummies inside me. Being full of alpha semen feels so good and I didn't want that feeling to go away anytime soon. Plus, it serves as lube for the next guy that uses me!

At this point, I was so fucking horny and high on all the hypno and edging, and the amazing fuck that I had just received, that I decided to find some more mischief to get into. I had been wanting to go shopping at the mall all week and the thought occurred to me that it would be super hot to walk around the busy mall wearing a short skirt with my cage on and a plug up my freshly fucked ass. I figured it would be equal parts risky and sexy. So, without any hesitation, I quickly got dressed and headed to the shopping mall.

I was a little surprised at how busy the mall was. There were people everywhere! I didn't mind though, I just sashayed my way through all the crowds catching more than a few stares from all the horny and/or judgmental people. The skirt I had decided to wear wasn't too crazy short, I mean I didn't want to get in trouble for exposing myself or anything, but it was short enough that I'm absolutely certain that the guys below me on the escalator caught an amazing view of my ass while I was ascending to the second floor. I could almost feel their eyes on my perfect little posterior! I was so hot that as I left the escalator I felt a drop of my own cum leak out of my cage and drip down onto my inner thigh!

I went in and out of several shops trying on some different outfits and buying a few items (not to mention diddling myself in the dressing rooms). I was almost ready to head back home, but I decided that I wanted to stop at one more store. I walked into Bath and Body Works looking for some lotion, but almost immediately after I stepped into the shop I saw what looked like a familiar face. On the other side of the store was a middle aged man reluctantly smelling lotions with his wife. I walked further into the store and around to where I could get a better look at his face. Finally, he turned his body towards me and there was no doubt in my mind. This guy, the attentive husband enduring a long and boring shopping trip with his wife, had been balls deep inside my little sissy pussy at least a dozen times.

I pretended to check out some of the products on the shelves in front of me while I thought back on some of our hookups. His name was Brett but I only ever called him sir. Brett had a very nice cock and he knew how to use it. He liked to fuck me hard which I naturally loved. He knew how to slap me and choke me just right, and he always called me his little fuck doll. Brett only ever treated me like a filthy fuck doll, which is why it was kind of surreal seeing him out in public shopping with his very attractive cougar of a wife.

I was so lost in thought that at first I didn't even realize that Brett was looking right at me. I eventually snapped back to reality and met his gaze with a blushing smile. He seemed shocked to see me out in public too, but he was totally eye fucking me while his wife checked out the merchandise on the table. He slowly began to put some distance between himself and his wife, pretending to just casually look at some of the store's wares. Eventually, he was right beside me and we were both behind a tall rack that hid us from his wife.

"Goddamnit you look hot!" He said, his eyes devouring me.

"Thank you," I replied and turned around lifting my skirt to give him a peak at my beautiful ass. "Miss me?"

He immediately reached out and grabbed an ass cheek squeezing it roughly. As he fondled my plump booty his fingers bumped up against the plug in my ass causing him to pause.

"Are you wearing a plug?"

"Maybe." I giggled flirtatiously.

"Mmm good girl!" He grabbed the plug and tugged on it teasing my ass while he looked around the store making sure no one could see us. He used one hand to spread my ass open and another to fuck me with the butt plug. I moaned softly.

"I want you, fuck doll." He growled in my ear.

"Right here?!?!" I whispered, shocked by the proposition.

"Haha, of course not. Go to the family restroom. I'll meet you there."

I knew exactly where he was referring to. Not too far from where we were there was a long corridor that led to a men's room and a ladies room, and right between the two was a family restroom. My sissy heart was fluttering at the thought of getting fucked in the mall bathroom.

"Okay!"

I tried my hardest to act 'normal' as I exited the store and began to nervously make my way to the restroom. I could feel my clitty swelling in its cage and my body was actually trembling from the excitement. Finally reaching the long corridor, I glanced back over my shoulder to see if Brett was following me, but I couldn't see him. Nonetheless, I turned down the long hallway and continued on to my destination. I was about two-thirds of the way down the hall when I glanced over my shoulder again. This time I saw Brett. He was walking with a sense of purpose, and my heart began to race even faster.

When I finally reached the door of the family restroom I paused for a second. 'What if someone else is already in there?' I thought to myself. I grabbed the handle, slowly twisting it to see if it was locked... It wasn't! I opened the door and no one was inside.

Stepping in I noticed that the restroom was incredibly clean. It had a single toilet and a long counter with a sink in front of a big mirror. It also had a baby changing table on the wall to the left, and some hand dryers. I let the door close behind me and I waited. I knew Brett was just right behind me, but it felt like it was taking him so long to get to me. I set my shopping bags down and pulled some lube from my purse and put it on the counter. Then, I checked myself out in the mirror. Finally, the door opened and from the mirror, I saw Brett step in and lock the door behind him. I smiled at him as he walked up to me unbuckling his belt.

"I apologize in advance, but this will have to be quick," he said while unfastening his pants.

"Yes sir. I understand." I lifted my skirt and leaned over the counter. "Just use me as you need."

A large grin formed on his face. "You've got to be the best fuck toy in the world."

"Thank you, sir!" I was blushing from the compliment.

Then, Brett told me to spread my ass cheeks, so I laid my chest on the counter, reached back and pulled my butt cheeks apart. Brett then took hold of my plug and eased it from my gaping hole. I felt so empty, but I knew the feeling wouldn't last long. Brett grabbed my hair and pulled me back up from the counter. I looked in the mirror and saw him behind me holding up the glistening butt plug with his free hand.

"I'm about to fuck you hard and fast, and you're going to have to be very quiet. You know what that means?"

I didn't say a word, I simply opened my mouth wide and Brett put the plug in my mouth. I wrapped my lips around the base of it and swirled my tongue around it tasting the cum of the black guy that had fucked me earlier.

"Good, girl."

Brett pulled out his cock and I could feel his thick warm flesh slapping against my bottom as he prepared himself to penetrate me. He grabbed the lube and squeezed some on his shaft and then on my anus. I was patiently waiting for him to mount me when he put his hand between my shoulders and pushed me back down on the countertop. I could feel his cock head pressing against my back door as he whispered in my ear, "hard and fast." I bit down on the butt plug as Brett forced his fat cock head inside my eager sissy hole.

Thanks to the butt plug and the BBC from earlier, it didn't take a whole lot of effort on his part. My ass swallowed his cock, and in short order, Brett was balls deep in my hot juicy booty. He held his position for a second while I moaned into the butt plug. I took a breath and relaxed my ass. Brett adjusted to a wider stance behind me, closing my legs together and grabbing my hips. Then, just as he said he would, he began to rail my ass hard and fast, pulling his cock all the way back before slamming every inch of it back inside me. He was surprisingly silent as he jerked his cock off with my butthole. The only sounds in the restroom were my own muffled moans, his skin slapping against mine, and the tapping of my cock cage as it banged against the counter. Once in a while I might hear him quietly grunt, but he was almost eerily silent while he fucked me.

I on the other hand was moaning quite loudly despite the plug in my mouth. This prompted Brett to pull me back upright and wrap one of his hard calloused hands around my mouth. He was a lot taller than me too so when he pulled me back he basically impaled me on his cock. This created an amazing feeling. His cock had a perfect curve that stimulated my p-spot like a magic wand.

"Shhhh, hush up now!" He whispered in my ear.

I continued to moan and whimper into his hand, while he absolutely beat my ass up and milked my prostate. I could feel a powerful orgasm building up inside of me, and the pressure in my cage as my little dicklett swole was nearly unbearable. Finally, after just a few more deep thrusts, I exploded. My body shook so much that Brett probably thought that I was having a seizure or something. I trembled uncontrollably as stream after stream of my sissy goo shot out of my cage and landed on the tile floor.

"Good, girl." Brett whispered while continuing to pulverize my hole.

Brett pumped faster and faster and I knew he had to be close. He wrapped his arm around me and squeezed me super tight while simultaneously pushing his manhood so deep into my bowels that he bottomed out. Then, I heard him grunt under his breath as he began to empty his balls into my shit hole. Brett filled me up nicely and his warm load felt amazing in my guts. He continued to squeeze me tightly until his orgasm subsided. After catching his breath, Brett pulled the butt plug out of my mouth and pushed back down on the counter.

"Shhhh, spread those ass cheeks for me." I did as he commanded, and Brett shoved the plug back up my ass. Then, he pulled me back up by my hair and took a couple of steps back before pushing me to my knees. "Clean my cock, fuck doll."

I didn't hesitate at all. I opened wide and swallowed his cock down to his balls. Then, I pulled it back out and began lick it like a lollipop, savoring the flavor of the cum and my own asshole. He stood there and let me do my thing until he decided it was clean enough to put away. Brett began to stuff his spent member back into his pants, but as he did so he gestured to the pool of my own cum that was on the floor right beside me.

"Look at that, fuck doll. You need to clean up after yourself."

Again, without hesitation, I leaned over and with my ass high in the air, I greedily lapped up my load from the cold tile floor. I made sure to wiggle my ass while I did it so that Brett could enjoy the view.

"Haha," Brett chuckled. "You're the most depraved little fuck doll in the world." Then, while I was still head down ass up licking the floor, Brett walked out.

When I heard the door close back I jumped up and quickly locked it so that no one would walk in on me. I took a little bit of time to fix my hair and makeup and collect myself. I looked at myself in the mirror and I said out loud with pride: "You are one depraved and slutty sissy fuck doll!"

I then blew myself a kiss and headed out the door. I felt like I had some extra pep in my step as I walked up the long corridor. My ass was full of cummies and I could taste my own sissy goo in my mouth. I was freshly fucked and satisfied.

When I reached the end of the hall and turned to the left to join the crowds walking down the Mall's main strip, Brett was right there with his arm around his wife. Not surprisingly, he just looked straight ahead as though I were invisible, but his wife looked right at me and gave me one of those cordial smiles that polite people flash at strangers.

I somehow don't think she'd be so polite if she knew that I had an ass full of her husband's cum.