A Saturday Morning Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I withdraw my finger. I give Shayleigh one more loving kiss on her tummy, just below her belly button, and then stand up.

I put my finger to her mouth; once again, she dutifully accepts it and begins sucking. She looks into my eyes and melts my heart. Her submission shines through, of course, but I also see relief, satisfaction, and gratitude. I think I even see love. I hope she sees it radiating back towards her.

I lean in and whisper in her ear while she's still sucking.

"You were delicious, baby," I tell her.

She moans around my finger. I know she's saying 'Thank you, Mr. Taylor.'

"You're very welcome, Shayleigh," I say. "Now let me wash your hair for you."

We take our time in the shower after that, but all good things must come to an end. I dry off, and Shayleigh does the best she can with her hair; it'll be damp for a few hours at least.

When we finally make it back to the bedroom, Cat's waiting for us. She's still naked, and her arms are folded below her breasts. In one hand is Shayleigh's thick, black collar.

"Well, well," she says, "it sounds like you two had fun."

"You could have said no," I remind her.

"Mmmm," she says. "Shayleigh, knees."

Shayleigh obeys instantly. Cat walks over, adjusts her wet hair, and collars her.

"There," Cat says. "That's better."

"So, how was your morning, honey?" I ask.

"Very productive, thank you," she replies, "although I must admit, I was a little distracted thinking about all the fun you two had, and were having."

"I'm sorry, Professor Catherine," Shayleigh says.

I almost laugh. She sounds genuinely sorry -- and over absolutely nothing.

Cat sighs and waves her off.

"It's not your fault, Shayleigh," she says, "but I think I know exactly how you both can make it up to me."

My cock twitches. It knows my wife wants it, and my cum. I have a feeling she wants Shayleigh's mouth at the same time. My wife shoots me a knowing glance, and I can't help but smile.

"Now, Shayleigh," she says, "it's time for some brunch. Then we'll see about you and Jack giving me some dessert. After that, you can go play, or do some homework. Or maybe my husband will continue spoiling you rotten."

"I would never!" I say. I completely fail to sell it.

"Mmmmm," Cat says. "Well, at any rate, make sure you rest up a little, Shay-shay. You're going to need all your strength for your weekly enema session this evening."

"Yes, Professor Catherine," Shayleigh replies.

Cat links the leash to Shayleigh's collar and leads her to the kitchen. I follow behind, enjoying the view. On the way, I pinch myself, just to make sure my life isn't a dream. I briefly consider that maybe I was a saint in a previous one.

The Saturday Morning Special ends, and Saturday afternoon is going to start with a bang.

To be perfectly honest, I may not even last until the stroke of twelve. I'll be plowing my wife's incredible pussy from behind. I'll be savoring the sight of her plugged ass, writhing back, and fiery red hair. I'll be hearing her moans, groans, and grunts, all of them spurring me on. At first she'll be demanding my cum. Eventually, she'll be begging for it.

All the while, our wonderful sex pet Shayleigh will be right below my cock, licking Cat's clit to another tremendous orgasm; she may even spare a lick or two for my balls. If I'm not careful, she might even sneak a finger up my ass, like Cat had her do to me last night.

I'd feel so bad if I cheated you out of reading about the morning's final orgasms. I'll do my level best to make them afternoon orgasms instead.

No promises.