A Saturday Night Out

Story Info
Teasing and a cum filled evening.
1k words
3.69
4.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the pandemic going on we haven't gone out for dinner often so we had made a plan to go out Saturday night. I made reservations the Sunday before to a French restaurant that she loves and invited another couple.

My wife is an absolute stunner! About 5' with dark hair and fuck me eyes. Perfect tits that stand out proud and tall with pencil eraser sized nipples that are constantly hard. A tummy I love to put my hands all over and my favorite, her amazing ass. Her wide hips are a perfect compliment to her ass that I'm constantly drawn to like a junkie to heroin. Short and smooth legs leading down to her petite feet and painted toenails. A beautiful middle aged woman who is a definite MILF. A mother I love to fuck and a mother who loves to fuck.

I love to show my hot wife off and I tell her all the time. I encourage her to go braless and pantyless when we go out or stay home. She is simply irresistible to me and I have an insatiable lust for her.

When we make love, I love when she rides on my cock and I pull on her nipples while telling her how hot she is going to be when we walk into a restaurant with no bra on and in a short dress. That every head will turn, man and woman, either in lust or jealousy to see this beautiful lady with hard rock nipples looking so elegant on my arm.

She cums multiple times and so quick when I talk about how I'd love to reach in her dress and pull on her nipples at the hostess desk or at the table. How I'd love to grab her ass and pull it apart while reaching under her dress to her thong covered ass. How I would require her to remove her damp thong while we are at the table and hand them to me for me to place them on the table for the wait staff to see.

Saturday arrives and we wake to work in the yard first. We make love and I continue to narrate the story of how the night will be out. I bite on her nipples as I caress and cherish her body. I love to move from her pussy to her tight asshole while teasing her and making her beg to let her play with her vibrator. I love to circle her tight asshole while she plays with her vib on her clit. I go slow and love every crinkle of her rosebud as it gives way to my fingers. The moans and the movements of her while we play is such a fucking turn on for me.

She is a good girl when she cums. She always tells me "I'm cumming" which is when I move from her ass to finger her wet pussy while I tug on her hard nipples. Watching and hearing her cum is so fucking hot. Once she comes down from her high. She moves on her side while I enter from behind. I love this position because it gives me access to her perfect ass, I can bite her neck, whisper dirty shit in her ear, pull on her nipples, and rub her perfect tummy. We end the morning love session with sleepy eyes and smiles.

We work in the yard then take a shower together. I love our showers together. I wash her hair then take my time down her body. You always need to clean the butterfly wings thoroughly. She washes my hair and and body, cleaning my cock expertly. She put a finger in my ass while stroking my cock getting me hard in anticipation.

I had made a request of her in preparation for our date out. That she would do her makeup while wearing her thong and heels only and she complies. She is bending over the sink doing her eyeliner with her heels and thong covered pussy and ass out for my viewing. She allows me to take pictures of her from behind and allows me to put my nose in her honeypot as she does. She lies on the bed so I can take more pictures and teases me while I spank her perfect ass and put my nose and breathe in her ass and pussy through her thong. God I'm a lucky man!

She stopped by and purchased a new dress during the week and puts it on and models for me. She has her hair up showing off her elegant neck and shoulders. A black dress with designs that end above her knees. Some beige peckaboo heels that show off her painted red toenails. A blue necklace I had bought for her and silver earrings. Underneath she wore a dark red thong and that's all. Such a good girl! So fucking sexy. I have a amazing hot wife. We pre-game with some drinks and head out.

We have a great dinner with friends. During dinner I pull on her nipples through her dress and slip her dress up and fondle her ass through her thong. Trying not to weird out our friends, we are on our good behavior.

On our drive home my wife pulls out her vib that I put in her pocketbook at home and starts playing in the car. She had already removed her damp thong while in the bathroom before we left and hands them to me to sniff and taste. I love the smell and flavor of her. She has her dress up around her waist and her pussy lips are wet and swollen. She has her heels on the dash and has her legs spread for my easy viewing. I wet my fingers with her pussy nectar and start playing in her ass again. With the buildup and the adventures, it doesn't take her long to cum for me.

We arrive home and I get to fuck My Fucking Hot Wife. I'm now that prick that shows off his amazing wife!