Maggie Joins the Mile High Club

Story Info
Busty asian wife enjoys some attention on a flight.
1k words
3.94
12.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aka_luthi
Aka_luthi
24 Followers

I always hated flying. Maggie helped calm me down during the flights, but there was a double-booking for my seat, so we got separated. I was moved one row behind and one to the right of Maggie. I got stuck between an old couple who fell asleep as soon as we boarded the plane. Maggie was seated in between two businessmen -- they were probably on their way to a conference or something. The couple woke up once briefly to receive blankets from the stewardesses, but besides that slept through the flight.

I was wide awake, thanks to the snoring of the old couple I was sandwiched between. I look over towards Maggie and notice she's watching her movie. The dim light from her tablet gave her skin an eccentric glow. The businessman to her right kept a stern face as he stared intently into his phone screen. I wasn't sure what he was watching at first, but after a few moments of close observation, he was watching porn. Not just any kind of porn though, he was watching Asian MILF porn. My cock pulsated as I wondered how many men caught yellow fever after seeing Maggie.

We have a long flight, so Maggie had dressed for comfort. She was wearing a white tank top which barely covered her pale, milky breasts. Her fleshy pink nipples were practically scratching and clawing against the cotton, trying to free themselves. Maggie also zipped her sweater up halfway, so that her cleavage is on full display. By now, the businessman on her right has started to jerk himself off from under his blanket. I glance over at Maggie, and she is gawking at her neighbor - jaw dropped wide open and wonder in her eyes. She must be awestruck at the length of his strokes.

Fate had it so that we experienced some turbulence not too long after I caught Maggie staring. With a sudden bump and jerk, her weight shifted, and she was sprawled out on the floor in front of her neighbors. Because Maggie dressed for comfort, her massive tits spilled out from the side of her tank top. While she was being jostled around, I guess her slutty-submissive instincts took over, and she landed in the perfect doggy style pose. Her ass was perked up and was begging to be ravaged. I couldn't help myself and started jerking my own cock from under the blanket.

Both of Maggie's neighbors come to her aid and politely help her up. Her eyes looked hazy as they were clouded with feelings of lust. She must be counting her blessings, for she was in the presence of the men of her dreams. Tall, assertive men who ooze confidence. Maggie's legs gave out from underneath her, so they tightened their grip around her slim waist. For a brief second, when they turned her around -- Maggie flashed the whole plane her bare tits and hardened nipples. Albeit practically everybody was asleep, the thought of Maggie being such a slut and carefree about showing off her body was enough to send me over the edge, as I came into the blanket. A wet spot about the same size as my fist stained the blanket.

After my orgasm ended, I decided to look over at Maggie. We locked eyes and she blew me a kiss while her neighbors milked her titties in tandem, the sensation of having her breasts milked and her nipples suckled set her body ablaze. My eyes wander and I notice how Maggie's body is coated with a sexy dew. She has surrendered her body to these barbarians who just want to use her as a cocksleeve. Her pussy's sweet aroma has started to fill the air now; she must be soaking wet.

Maggie went to grab the armrest but instead she grabbed each of the two guy's legs and dug her hands in. She seemed to remove both of their pants in one swift motion. I can't see the passenger on her left too well, because of my angle -- but he grabbed Maggie's cheeks and began tongue fucking her mouth. I could not believe this was happening, my wife is putting on a show for me! As Mr. Left French kisses Maggie, Mr. Right peels the blanket off his lap and guides Maggie's hand to start jerking him off. Judging by her soft whispers, he must have a huge cock. She sounded slightly afraid, like that man's cock might stretch her out past the point of recovery!

She didn't have a lot of room, but Maggie managed to maneuver herself in a way where Mr. Left had access to her snatch and her head was resting on Mr. Right's lap. Maggie and I locked eyes again as she fished his massive cock out and into plain view. His cock must have been twice the size of mine; length and girth. I saw Maggie gasp and mouth the words "Oh my god... its... beautiful!" as she began working her tongue along the underside of his shaft. Mr. Left slipped a few fingers into Maggie eager pussy as I started to hear the slight squelching sound of her pussy gushing fluid onto the seat.

Mr. Left knew exactly how to pound Maggie pussyhole with his fingers, and once he started to press his thumb into her clit -- she couldn't hold back. Maggie climaxed almost immediately after he started doing that. She struggled to continue sucking Mr. Right's cock through the tremors of her own orgasm. Just the thought of Maggie cumming on someone's fingers while she stuffs a cock down her throat... makes my dick glisten with pre-cum. After her orgasm ended, Mr. Left kept playing with Maggie's pussy just enough for her cum to keep dripping out. Mr. Right gripped his hand rest, tensing up, preparing to shoot his load in Maggie's mouth. He grabbed a handful of her hair and held her in place, so she has no choice but to swallow his cum.

As soon as Mr. Right's cock finished throbbing, I heard Maggie gulp and swallow his whole load. After she finished cleaning off his cock, she sat back in her chair and sighed. She whispered something to her companions, likely asking them to clean her cum-covered seat. She stood and shuffled her way into the aisle and motioned for me to meet her in the restroom...

Aka_luthi
Aka_luthi
24 Followers