All Comments on 'A Scandalous Night Out'

by Santee110x

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

Didn't care for this one.

Please write a continuation of The Joke is On You, My Dear. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an evil tunnel cunted whore.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 1 year ago

Being drunk is not an excuse? Excuse for what? He didn't do anything.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

This was…depressing.

Her husband remains faithful while she is not. He gets drunk, she has unprotected sex with different men. And being drunk, or diminished capacity is a defense. Women use it to cry rape, and with good reason, so how can she state that her husband agrees with her liaisons when a woman can claim she was drunk and therefore unable to agree to sex.

The other issue is that she, and her friends and bar staff treat Harry like he’s a joke, and he is. They keep him in an alcoholic gaze so his wife can dance and then fuck another man of her choosing. They might pity him but they mock him….and you think any of them will show him respect him when they see him knowing that he can’t keep his wife satisfied? That any children they have may not be his natural children….

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dr beulahthemick; Brilliant twist to the story, he's pissed as usual, she's well fucked, everyone's happy.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

She better hope that her fun and games don't back to bite her in her ass!

4

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 1 year ago

What a great system Sandy worked out. It might backfire on her, but then again, it might not. Quite an enjoyable little vignette of a story. I just hope Harry does not get liver cirrhosis, and Sandy does not get an STD. Let's hope her extracurricular lovers wear condoms. Five Stars, JBE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When Harry realizes one day that is where that passel of kids came from she is going to enjoy her retirement sooner than she expects... without him

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So in a sequel, hubby hires a PI and moderates his drinking so he can catch her in the act, divorcing the slut and exposing the hotel’s complicity.

hobie1010hobie1010over 1 year ago
This is

Pathetic garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two assholes acting like spoiled children does not make an interesting story.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

A funny story, well told. But as a lawyer she should know that she cannot hide behind a drunk husband when she has STD or HIV!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You think this is funny? A joke? A laugh at husbands who have a fucked up skank for a wife? If this is your usual humour I would hate to know your serious side. Humiliating and disrespecting a person a wife claims to love is sick. Im glad this nightmare is your idea of a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No, no she does not love nor respect him, maybe never did.

Would be nice if he had a blood test and it was found that she had roofied him.

I do believe that being drunk he was never able to give his consent to her fucking around.

Let's not forget that anymore EVERYBODY carries a camera and a video recorder!

It would be funny if he starts to wonder how he spent so much money, and so much time went unaccounted for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another stupid do stupid and stupid plot too stupid as stupid gets with stupid for stupidity of the stupid so …

Now that wuz betta than yo usual crap

Captcha

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

And one morning Harry remembered and Sandy, aghast at the knife lodged in the center of her chest, ceased to exist!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

A funny take on cuckolding. I love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is he a hardcore alcoholic or are his drinks being drugged? That would be an interesting follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopeless idiot - she will regret it when he comes to his senses and takes action - needs a follow up story - hopefully not a pityful cuckold whipped one for the guy

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 1 year ago

This is why you only milk the cow. You should never buy the damn cow. When they start taking about wedding and rings, run away and look for another cow. Divorced cows are the best, because they are accustomed to regular sex and due to age issues, they are desperate. Milk them, fuck them and drop them when they get too close. Who needs love, if it's followed by pain. Life is too short. Enjoy it and be self-sufficient, above all, don't get ever involved in raising a family if you don't want to end being a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He needs to not drink one meeting and fake being drunk and the drinks at the hotel. Catch her and a guy and end both of them. I wouldn't be surprised if she does drug the "hubby".

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Not big on CUCK stories no matter how they are presented. Also convenient to kill it before Harry gets sober. if he is so with it then why is he mad and questioning the cheater.

mainer42mainer42over 1 year ago

horrible scenario

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The next morning sandy was surprised Harry remembered her confessed infidelity and he handed her divorce papers. Sandy was remorseful when she realized she threw away her marriage by being a dumbass

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Cuck story. I have been solidly drunk many times in my life, never forgotten a thing l did during the night or day whilst pissed as a newt.

My bet is the majority of people are the same. Forgetting is an excuse we all use to explain our stupidity. Harry would remember.Everything!!

Another chapter please where the stuck up bitch lawyer cheat gets hers, the divorce she wants. You wrote her as a disgusting smartass, laughing at her husband. She deserves the pain she would in normal circumstances get.

But as a cuck story, you score 1/5, simple as that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

a well written bit of satire!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Tongue firmly (and legally) planted in cheek, but I daresay this is actually more true than 99% of the stories on this site! Pretty damn original and funny!! Well written. 5/5!!!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

A plot that's too stupid to even laugh at.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a slam to married men and was not funny

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sick S O B

rfnks2002rfnks2002over 1 year ago

nothing but blubbering bullshit

PaulinndPaulinndover 1 year ago
Cunt

A cunt of the first order.

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Hated the Story ⭐

While I hated the story and gave it ⭐. I have to acknowledge it was well written and had a decent story line.

But as I always say, "It is the writers' story, and they take it where they want it to go." I just have an opinion and I give it.

While I hated the story, you told it in a very clear manner. To me your writing lacks the imagery that others create even in the short 2 pages they publish.

However, I like the fact that you compressed this story into 2 pages and got the whole story told. Being that length allows me to read it in one setting. I also liked that your story did have a good flow some don't.

Everything is just my opinion.

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done, a very precise description of a very selfish and vile women.

Just like most of the are

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

The little butt hurt fragile boy/men hate this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What kind of self respecting person would do such a thing ? Just a slut ! Who would want a cheating slut who is also so brazen in front of hotel staff and an inebriated husband yet lies by omission and hides the truth from her wonderful husband when he’s sober ? No one ! You need to dump that cheating manipulative cowardly cunt !

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Clever, well told, original story about a despicable, conniving, selfish woman. She obviously has no concern about humiliating her husband on a monthly basis, as all those at the club are very aware of her actions. As to her confession to her black- out drunk husband, it doesn’t count anymore than a drunk girl agreeing to fuck a room full of guys. If she had the conversation with him BEFORE they left for the meeting and confessed what she did, then it’s on him if he gets shitfaced.

Very well written, as usual, but no likable characters, just two very dysfunctional folks. And to all those saying she’ll eventually get hers, No she’s got two kids and is a lawyer, so he’ll get fucked over in the divorce. Maybe the poor sap is better off not knowing- JK, as soon as he figures it out he need to dump her cheating ass, no matter what it cost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good well written,descriptive tale of a husband who values his drinks more than time with his wife and taking care of his home life. He deserves what he gets just like other husbands/boyfriends who provide the same opertunity to their spouses at parties by getting drunk and leaving them the freedom to do so. Yes it does happen and there are knowing people to help them get drunk to free the wife/girlfriend up to play.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

A clever cheating cunt has a night out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another heartless CUNT and a sissy coward husband POS. Boring and pathetic!

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

I'm still waiting for this 'story teller' to tell a story worth reading! Thanks for the heads up in the comments.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

Wow, that's possibly the most evil wife I have seen, Linda from February is at least stupid, but this is premedicated evil would love to see a continuation.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

Legally too drunk to give consent, so her argument lacks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking evil. If the roles were switched, then they would be stringing him up. RUN!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When does he find out that he is married to a whore and toss the cunt to the curb

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Boozers often do have blackouts like that. Evil bitch and interesting plot idea.

usaretusaretabout 1 year ago

This was somewhat better. But the consistent wife playing the husband for a fool/ uckold is getting tiresome.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Brazen Femdom agitprop. Poor drunken cuck taken advantage of by his life partner.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Aki ezt a hülye felszarvazott sz@rokat írja,vagy nő ,vagy egy silány gyenge felszarvazott alkat!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another clueless hubby by this author. Harry does remember this one, and then stops drinking. Next month he reserves a room for himself and picks up a hot bimbo and takes her to his room while his wife watches him walk out. Her reaction? Who knows. Could go either way. She has an angry tirade or she accepts they’ll each get some strange once a month. Good for the goose, just as good for the gander.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It would be great if her husband had a recording device in his pocket so he could listen and use against her. Just saying part 2

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor15 days ago

Sandy shouldn't do that, but it's still a well-written story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous