A Scandalous Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy pondered the question seriously for a minute and then replied slowly, "No. No dear, I wouldn't say that he fucked your wife. It was a joint effort with equal exertion on both sides. To say he fucked your wife is all wrong. The sentence's singular subject, transitive verb, and predicate to whom the action was done don't agree properly with the real nature of our actions together."

Harry whined, "Sandy, you are my wife! You can't go around fucking other men!"

Sandy glanced at her husband quizzically and said innocently, "Well honey, obviously I just did. I am not hiding anything from you. You sat there and watched what I was doing and never tried to stop me. Hence, your actions or lack thereof condone my behavior."

Harry angrily retorted, "What are you talking about? I was drunk. I had no idea you were going to screw that guy. I just saw you dancing."

Sandy arched her eyes questioningly and challenged her husband. "Oh really? Baby, being drunk is never an excuse. Remember, I am the lawyer. If I am drunk and shoot someone, the law will still consider it murder."

A bewildered Harry asked plaintively, "What has that got to do with anything?"

Sandy gave a sigh of exasperation and tried again, "Look honey, if I go in a bar, get drunk, and fuck the bartender, you would say that was adultery, would you not?"

Harry gave her a puzzled look, "Yeah, but so what?"

Sandy gave her husband a sly smile, "Being drunk never provides an excuse for your behavior. Honey, I have never hidden anything from you. We have had this same conversation before. You knew of and have accepted my behavior before so there is nothing wrong with my, uhm, unconventional behavior."

An upset Harry shot back heatedly, "I have no idea what you are talking about... My God, you mean you have done this before?"

Sandy gave a friendly laugh and explained gayly, "Oh my goodness, yes dear. For almost two years now, our first Friday night of the month consists of the Lodge dinner and meeting and afterwards a stop at the nightclub at the Windsor. Then while you sit in the booth half asleep, I dance with three, four, or five men, decide whom I want, take my selection upstairs for an hour or so of vigorous adult entertainment, pick you up, drive you home, and then take the baby sitter home. Usually you and I have a discussion just like this on the ride home. Consequently, you know what I am doing, and by your acquiescence, you are condoning or at least accepting my behavior. Ergo, no foul since you knowingly accept your wife's naughty behavior."

Harry stared at his wife in stunned amazement and stuttered out, "What in the world are you talking about. I don't remember ever being here before or having any such conversation."

Sandy reached over and patted his arm sympathetically and said soothingly, "No honey, you wouldn't. You drink so much with your friends at the Lodge that the next day most of the night is blacked out. Usually all you remember is the start of the steak supper. Everything else disappears from your memory - a sort of alcoholic amnesia."

Harry mumbled, "You mean tomorrow I won't remember anything about that guy manhandling you on the dance floor or you telling me you fucked him?"

Sandy laughed, "Nope, not a thing. You will have what they call an alcohol en-bloc blackout. It is as though, as far as you are concerned, the events during your blackout never happened. That is terribly convenient for me; don't you think?"

Sandy sighed and said lightly, "Honey, my heart is all yours and only yours. It's just my ass that is occasionally communal. Don't worry about it. This is working fine. You get your monthly night out with your buddies, and I get a very fulfilling evening of my own."

The effect of the cool air on Harry and the adrenaline rush triggered by his wife's confessed scandalous adultery began to fade. Her cool logic and matter-of-fact explanations confused him. Harry's eyes flickered, his chin drooped, and he slumped back against the seat as the alcohol blackout overcame his senses. He snored steadily.

Sandy smiled and switched on the radio with its jazzy music. She sighed contentedly.

Sandy used to loathe those dreary first-Friday-of-the-month Lodge meetings. Then a couple of years ago after the Lodge meeting, she and Harry and another couple had gone to listen to a really premium band that had been booked at the Windsor's nightclub. Both men had been too far gone to dance effectively, but the wives were repeatedly asked out on the dance floor. Sandy had played the vivacious flirt and enjoyed it immensely. The next morning Harry remembered nothing of the music and dancing. Voila, a naughty idea began to form in Sandy's clever mind. And why not!

She really looked forward to the first Friday of the month now!

Even though Sandy enjoyed tending to young children, she was not immune to cabin fever. These monthly Friday events are a lovely distraction from her mundane daily chores. She would straighten up and fly right later when the children were older. Since Harry remembers nothing of her behavior, everything works out quite nicely for his naughty wife.

Harry imbibes at Bacchus' table for his pleasurable vices, whereas Sandy prefers the boudoir of Eros for her lusty diversions. To each, his or her own.

12