A Scenic Drive

Story Info
A not-so innocent Sunday drive.
1.7k words
4.34
7.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scenery was a blur outside the windows as they drove along. The perpetual landscape wisping by in flourishes of forest greens and burnt hues... and a radiant sun, low on the horizon, peeking through at patches. They had been looking forward to this long weekend getaway for so long it seemed as if they were living a fantasy just to finally be enroute. He glanced over at her, taking in the sunlight that cast a shadow across her face and the smile that emerged not from her lips, but from a spirit deeper within. She squeezed at his leg, signaling her appreciation - not just for this little getaway, but for him in general. His own smile reaffirmed that the feeling was most certainly mutual.

Her hand continued to grip and knead at his leg as she shot him a sly grin; her eyes shifting from his eyes, then downward briefly, and then back again, hinting that he look down. In their haste to depart he realized that he hadn't actually had the chance to appreciate how beautiful she looked today. There was, indeed, a glow about her. She tucked her hair behind her ear and then traced her hand down over the blonde strands that rested past her shoulders, falling short of her chest. Her hand stopped as it approached the deep V of her shirt. He had always loved this shirt-dress on her - it hugged her hips and accentuated her breasts, while not being overtly sexual. There was a casualness that made it appealing - knowing that she could look so stunning even in the most casual of garments. Or perhaps it was the fact that she could make anything look good that was the appeal? Her fingers played at the first button where her cleavage was already slightly exposed. Releasing the somewhat tenuous hold of the button, she teased an increasingly exposed glimpse of her breast before continuing, button-by-button, down her chest. Either her excitement was making her playful or her playfulness was making her excited - her nipples growing hard and pushing against the sheer fabric. There was no bra. The edge of her areola peeked from the edge of the hem. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat, struggling to keep one eye on the road.

Their eyes continued to flirt, shifting between looking at one another, and then looking down, as she performed her little strip tease in the passenger seat. The buttons adorned the entire front of this particular dress. Once she reached her navel, she pulled back on the right side of the dress, slowly and suggestively tugging it taught to emphasize her hard nipple. The contour of her body in this light was simply magnificent. Pinching at her nipple through the dress, he watched as she curled her fingers around the edge of the fabric and scratch lightly across her breast, pulling the fabric with her, as she (finally) allowed her nipple to be fully exposed. Slight red scratch marks were soon covered by her hand as her fingers pinched at her, now naked, nipple. He couldn't help but notice that the nipple from her left breast was, likewise, straining against her dress; her hand glided across her cleavage, pushing the fabric back, and fully revealing herself. She sat beside him, smiling demurely, knowing full-well the impact this was having on him.

Lowering the seat back slightly, she closed her eyes and guided her fingers further down her dress to the last remaining buttons. Her left hand was still on his leg, further up his thigh now and rubbing against the hardness below his jeans. One by one, the buttons unclasped and the dress fell further open. There were no panties either. She spread her knees as the final buttons were undone, and slid her fingers along the inside of her thigh back towards her pussy, already glistening with her wetness.

Up until this point he had somehow managed to keep an appropriate amount of attention on the road, and wasn't concerned as the traffic had been light, but they were approaching a busier stretch now, forcing him to move into the passing lane to allow other cars to merge. Despite her eyes being closed, she undoubtedly had heard the additional traffic sounds around her, but she was also in her own little world. "Babe - we're going to be passing cars now" he shared. "Mmmhmm" was her only reply, her eyelids comfortably closed and focused on the task that was, quite literally, at hand. "I want you to finger yourself as we pass them." She groaned a more aggressive acknowledgement this time: "Mmmmmhmmm".

There was a change in the sound around her as they began to pass the first car. He could tell it was a single driver with no passengers, and it appeared to be a male driver. As he began to overcome the car he saw the other driver look over. There was no question he could see her in all her glory. "He sees you hon". "What's he doing?" she replied inquisitively. Examining the other drivers facial expression, he chuckled "I think he's in shock". Just then he saw the other driver direct his attention directly to him and, almost immediately, the other vehicle slowed down. The driver was a middle-aged man - who knows, maybe he felt guilty for seeing another woman or was, more simply, entirely unprepared for what he had just seen.

The sun had dropped just far enough at this point to offer slight anonymity to their little game. She continued to finger herself and her moans were becoming louder as they began to overtake the next car. This time it was a woman driver, also alone, who appeared to be early thirties. The young woman looked over as they were passing, also undeniably noticing the stark nudity. She exchanged a knowing glance with him and smiled. He slowed down slightly to extend the enjoyment of the moment and whispered "I think she likes you hon". "Mmmmm... really?" was the exhaled reply just before she opened her eyes and pulled the seat up slightly. As she turned her head to the woman enjoying her little show, the woman returned the glance and her smile widened. "Fuck..." she exclaimed and he could hear the sloppier sounds of her fingering as this experience had instantly made her incredibly wet. Simultaneously she pulled at his belt and, with his assistance, freed his shaft from the confines of his jeans and firmly in her hand. "I want more" she demanded. A few seconds passed and she stroked his cock with raw intent. "More" she repeated, more emphatically this time, and at a lower octave that exhibited her growing hunger.

Pushing the accelerator down, they pushed forward. As they pulled away, they could see the young woman sigh and attempt to momentarily keep up, but she was unable to do so safely because of another car in front of her. The dashes of the center line disappeared more quickly in front of them as they approached the third vehicle. Both of the front seats were occupied this time and, as the cars came into alignment, they could make out what appeared to be a couple. Her left hand abandoned his cock and began rubbing at her clit as she fingered herself with her right hand, all-the-while looking outside her passenger window in hopes of catching the attention of her next unwitting patrons. She caught the driver's attention and then, almost instantly, the woman in the passenger seat as well.

There was something different this time though. They knew. They knew that she wasn't just naked. They knew that she was playing with herself. She wasn't sure how she knew this, but something about the way that they were looking at her told her that. Maybe it was the look of desperation that was beginning to wash over her face. Perhaps it was her mouth, hung open as her breathing became increasingly laboured. Or it could have been all in her mind. It didn't matter - she was fucking loving the attention. The bottom of her dress was drenched, as was the passenger seat below her.

She raised her soaked fingers to her mouth, sucking on them one by one. "Mmmmm... baby, I want to come now. Will you let me come?", she murmured, her words obfuscated from the fingers obstructing her mouth. "Not yet babe" he replied, pushing on the gas a little more. The other car matched his pace. They were making their intent clear - they were now part of this game. They were no longer observers - they were active participants. The lady in the next car pulled her shirt over her head and released her bra. She looked directly at them, playing with her breasts, pinching and then lifting her breasts to her mouth to suck on the nipples. "Fuck... do you see this babe?" Releasing her breasts, the voyeur pulled her hair back into a bun before her head lowered out of sight. "Oh my fuck... she's blowing him right in front of us!" Her voice was increasingly strained. He wasn't sure how much longer he could make her reasonably wait. The driver held her stare as best he could, with long pleasure-inspired blinks occasionally breaking the stare.

The tension continued to build for the next few miles. Fortunately there were no other cars in sight now, save the two of them. He was laughing silently to himself about how long they had been driving together side-by-side. The woman would raise her head from time to time, licking her lips and sharing a knowing, hungry grin, before lowering herself back down. Eventually it became obvious that the other car was speeding up and slowing down more erratically - he must be getting close. A sudden acceleration occurred as they watched the man scream aloud, somehow keeping his eyes on the road. As the other car's speed stabilized, the driver looked towards them and the woman raised her head again; they could both see an enormous smile on her face. Reaching overhead, she flicked the cabin light to show off the cum dripping from her mouth and over her chin.

"Baby, please." Her words were frantic as she reached over to him, blindly reaching for his cock. He knew that it was cruel at this point to not allow her release. "It's ok baby... you can cum now. Cum for me - cum loud enough for us all to hear". And she did. Fuck - did she ever!