I'm Asked to Help with Massage

Story Info
End up helping with a 4 hands massage.
2.3k words
4.64
9.8k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 09/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been visiting Lucy's at her massage studio 2-3 times per month for about 5 years. Lucy is originally from China mid 30s (never ask a lady her age), size 8, 5 foot 2 and size C breast. During that time we've become friends and often our interaction is not related to massage we even meet for a coffee. I should say that Lucy provides a sensual massage service. I am 45, 5 foot 10, athletic build and average size cock.

Lucy sometimes discusses unusual client requests with me during the treatment to get my opinion from a male perspective. She is very careful to protect the identity of her clients. One of these discussions involved a regular client who would visit the city from out of town, he had contacted her about making an appointment for a treatment but asked if she could visit his hotel this time which is not unusual. What was unusual was that he had two male friends with him this time and would like to arrange for them to also have a treatment. Arrangement would be that she would visit each of them in turn in their respective hotel rooms. Lucy told me about the hotel visit, said it went very well all the clients were very respectful and seemed to enjoy the treatment. She received a text later that evening from the client saying how much they all enjoyed it and had a great time discussing it with each other. I am telling you this only to outline how the main story came about.

One morning Lucy sent me a text which was very unusual for her to do, she was asking if she could meet me she needed to ask my advice, she was happy to provide a treatment on the house in return. Never one to refuse a free sensual massage I texted back saying I could be with her in an hour. An hour later I was lying naked on Lucy's massage table. Given I was getting a free treatment I was very curious to find out what she wanted to ask me it must be something serious. Lucy waited until she was massaging balls and cock from behind which I love before she raised the subject. Think she knew that my resistance would be weak when she had my cock in her hand.

Lucy "Do you remember when I told you about the three guys in the hotel, well the client messaged me yesterday asking for a repeat treatment for all three."

Me "Interesting, why's that an issue thought you said it went well the last time?"

Lucy "He wants to have it in his house, problem is he lives 150km away and as you know I don't drive."

Me "Public transport isn't practical I suppose if you need to bring your table."

Lucy "Could I ask you for a massive favour, it's this Saturday would you be able to drive me? I'll pay you for your time or you can have free treatments for a month."

Me "Yeah sure, I've no plans for the weekend I can drive you. We can leave around 9:30 I'll go for a long lunch while you're working. No need to pay me but I might take you up on the treatment offer."

Lucy gave me a big hug and lots of kisses. Suffice to say that I received an extra special treatment that day.

I collected Lucy at 9:30 on Saturday, we packed her table and accessories into the car. Drive took about two and half hours as roads are narrow in places it turned out that the client's house was in the countryside and hard to find. I unpacked the car while Lucy went to the door, it was answered by the client and a woman who it turned out was his wife. I introduced myself we agreed first names only, client's name was John and his wife was Liz. The other two men hadn't arrived yet. I helped Lucy set up the table etc in a bedroom, we agreed that I'd be back in three hours and I left them.

I headed to the local town for lunch and spend sometime having a nice walk and just enjoying the scenery.

Three hours later I arrived back at their house. Liz answered the door.

Liz "Come in, they're not finished. One of the guys was late so Lucy only started John about 40 mins ago. I did look in a few minutes ago and I'd say John won't last much longer. Come in and have a coffee."

I followed Liz into the kitchen and we stood chatting. Was weird to think that her husband was just down the corridor having his cock massaged by another woman.

Liz "How long have you known Lucy?"

Me "About 5 years."

Liz "Assume you get massage?"

Me "Yes, to be honest I go about 2-3 times per month. I have tried other places but no where comes close to the treatment Lucy does."

Liz "5 years, do you not get bored with the same treatment?"

I felt that this was a loaded question, no harm in me spicing it up a bit.

Me "Sometimes I get an extra service and I've massaged Lucy a few times which she enjoyed. I'm surprised you're not having a treatment today."

Liz "I didn't know that Lucy massaged women as well."

At that point John walked into the kitchen he was wearing a bathrobe. It looked like he had really enjoyed the treatment.

Liz "You look happy. You didn't tell me that Lucy also massages women if I'd known I would have asked for one."

John "Why not ask her now, she's freshening up."

Lucy walked into the kitchen she was wearing her usual silk robe.

Liz "Hi Lucy I am sure you must be exhausted after massaging the guys?"

Lucy "Not at all, I hope they all had a good time."

Liz "I believe you also massage women, if you are not too tired maybe I could have a treatment?"

Lucy "Sure happy to help, will be a pleasant change from looking at erect cocks."

Liz "I also heard that Rory has provided you with massage would you recommend his services?"

Lucy "Yes indeed, I have had the pleasure of his massage services. Maybe he could help me with your massage?"

Liz "That sounds like a very good suggestion, John I assume you have no objection?"

John "I'm hardly in a position to object given what I have just had."

Interestingly no one had asked me but if they had it would have been yes I want to help.

We headed to the bedroom. Lucy had incense and candles burning. She put a fresh sheet on the massage table while Liz went into the enuite to get ready. Lucy took off her robe and was now naked. She looked at me.

Lucy "Take your clothes off."

Me "Do you think she wants me naked or with underwear?"

Lucy "Naked, hurry up."

I stripped off now very self conscious that I was going to be naked in front of Liz.

Liz came out of the ensuite, she took off the bathrobe she was wearing. Liz is mid 50s, slim figure, I'd say 32B breasts and neatly trimmed bush matching her black hair. I could feel my cock growing. Liz had a good look at both Lucy and me before getting on the table especially at my cock.

Liz "Think I'm going to enjoy this."

I stood at the head of the table and Lucy started at Liz's feet. We massaged oil into her back and legs. I made a point of sweeping my hands along her sides brushing against her breasts while Lucy swept her hands on the inside of her thighs progressively getting closer to her pussy. I could hear a quiet moan of satisfaction everytime we did that.

Lucy "Liz I'm going to do body to body massage now OK?"

Liz "Yes please."

Lucy applied oil to her breasts and climbed onto the table. She then proceeded to rub her breasts along Liz's back down across her bum and back of her thighs. I was so hard now watching this. I wanted to grab my cock and start rubbing myself. Fortunately for me Liz had the same idea, her arms where crossed above her head so it was easy for her to reach out and locate my erect cock. She played with my cock while Lucy was rubbing her breasts over Liz.

Lucy climbed off the table.

Lucy "Do you want Rory to give you body to body as well?"

Liz "Oh yes."

Lucy indicated for me to come to the bottom of the table. I did as instructed she then rubbed oil over my chest and applied it liberally to my throbbing erection. She whispered for me to climb onto the table but make sure I was supporting my weight on my arms.

I climbed onto the table and proceeded to rub my chest and cock along Liz's back, my cock found a natural home between her bum cheeks. It slid perfectly between them. It felt amazing for me but it was more important that Liz was enjoying it.

Me "Is that OK?"

Liz "It is lovely you can deeper."

I pushed my hips down on Liz's bum and my cock slid deeper between her cheeks. God it felt so good to the point that I was going to find it hard to stop. Thankfully Lucy intervened and asked Liz to turn over. I got off the table and Liz flipped onto her back.

We repeated the same positions I took the head of the table and Lucy the bottom. I leant over Liz rubbing oil on her upper body gently brushing against the bottom of her breast teasing her until I knew she wanted me to rub oil onto her breast and her hard nipples. Her nipples were incredibly hard and dark in colour. Lucy was teasing the lower half of Liz gently caressing the outside of her pussy.

Lucy "I am going to do body to body again OK?"

Liz "God yes."

Lucy climbed onto the table and I stood to the side of Liz, that way Liz took hold of my cock again and had free access to play with it. Lucy moved her body up and down Liz's body their breasts rubbing against each other. Lucy moved her hand between Liz's legs and I knew that she was using it to caress Liz's pussy. Lucy moved her head to Liz's ear and whispered something which I couldn't hear but Liz's response was "Yes."

Lucy climbed off the table and walked around to me. She removed Liz's hand from my cock and took it in her hand. She led me to the bottom of the table. it was like I was a dog and my cock was the lead. Liz spread her legs and bent them at the knee. I had a clear view of her very wet pussy, her lips were distended and had parted. The entrance was clear to see and beckoning me to enter. Lucy guided me onto the table leading me by my cock. She positioned me just at the entrance to Liz's pussy. Lucy then used my cock like a vibrator massaging around the pussy lips and clitoris. It felt amazing and I wanted to slide inside Liz. Liz was moaning and I could see her breasts rising and falling faster and faster.

I couldn't see the bedroom door but I heard it opening very quietly and a cool breeze. I assumed John wanted to see what was going on.

Liz "Please I want the cock inside me."

Lucy positioned my cock at the entrance then with her other hand moved her finger into my bum hole. This made me push forward and my cock slid into the soaking wet pussy. Liz was like velvet and so warm. Lucy used the finger in my bum to control my speed, I knew I wouldn't last long. I could feel the cum building and I could hold on no longer. I slid as deep inside as I could and let the jets of cum release inside Liz. I could feel the cum make its way along my cock and release into her, 5 streams of cum.

Lucy removed the finger from my bum and I pulled out of Liz. As I did so I looked down at her pussy, my cum was already leaking out of her. Lucy massaged my cum onto Liz's clitoris. I got off the table and stood behind Lucy, with one hand I began massaging her breasts and hard nipples, the other I reached down to massage her pussy which was very wet I also found her hard clitoris and began massaging it. Neither Liz or Lucy lasted long and both reached orgasm almost simultaneously.

John quietly closed the bedroom door, I wonder what he thought watching another guy's cock in his wife.

We all stayed quiet for a few moments giving ourselves time to recover and get breath back.

Liz "That was amazing you're a good double act will certainly recommend you to my friends."

Liz stood up and put her robe on.

Liz "Use the bathroom to freshen up, see you back in the kitchen."

With that she left the bedroom.

Lucy gave me a hug and kiss.

Lucy "That was fun."

Me "Sure was."

We showered and packed the table etc. I put them in my car while Lucy caught up with John and Liz, assume she was getting paid hopefully a very large tip for the additional treatment. We drove back in near silence as words seemed not to be able to describe the amazing experience.

Next story will be about Liz introducing us to her friends.