Nude Wednesday

Story Info
My new boss uses me to impress her VP.
1.5k words
4.32
28.9k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 06/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This one is completely off the wall.

Friday Morning

It was mid-morning on a Friday, busy as always. I stood at my workstation monitoring the flow of supplies from sources to depots and warehouses and on to the areas served by our department. Alerts and warnings appeared on my screen, requiring quick decisions to minimize disruptions and work around bottlenecks.

I was naked below the waist, per corporate dress code for non-management personnel not in direct contact with clients, outside agents or the public. My new boss, Rolanda, stood near me, discussing our department's performance with Selene, the Vice-President of our division, who was bare-breasted as was customary for upper management. With them was Rolanda's assistant Marilyn, a leggy blond who shaved her pussy.

It was a struggle to concentrate on my screen with Selene's dark, half-watermelon-sized breasts jutting into the corner of my vision and Marilyn's shapely legs and enticing pussy almost directly to my front. Even more distracting, though, were Rolanda's fingers. Like all the company work-stations for non-management personnel, mine had an open frame allowing my boss easy access to my genitals. She was expertly stroking my shaft, squeezing its base and lightly scraping her elegant nails along my balls and shaft.

I could feel my cum beginning to boil within my nuts. Rolanda nodded to Marilyn, who stretched out on a low, cushioned stool mounted on wheels. She was about four feet in front of me and used her fingers to spread and open her cunt lips. The visual and tactile distractions were almost overwhelming but I knew my boss was counting on me not to embarrass her in front of the VP so I fought to concentrate my attention on my screen.

Rolanda gave me one more stroke and a hard squeeze and my cum erupted, arcing majestically and landing on the inside of Marilyn's upper thigh. A second rope hit the bull's eye of her cunt lips, the third and final rope landing just below her clit.

Selene said "Impressive! Your aim and control are marvelous, Rolanda!"

"Thank you. Now I'd like to show you Fulfillment. Marilyn, dear, will you clean things up here?"

Marilyn had a towel with her to wipe herself up, then gave my shaft a quick lick while I put my system on Auto and watched my gorgeous boss and the voluptuous VP walk away. Marilyn followed them and I turned my attention back to my screen when her lovely legs and bottom disappeared around a corner.

Wednesday Morning

I arrived at work at seven forty-five as usual, deposited my trousers and underwear in my locker and headed for the elevators. As the door started to close Selene rushed up and pushed her way in to the crowded compartment. She stood directly in front of me, her massive mammaries no more than an inch from my chest. I tried to focus on her braids but my eyes were inevitably drawn to her lovely, dark chocolate face and from there to her impressive assets.

"Ah, Jenkins isn't it? I'd like your help. Please accompany me to my office."

I knew this was inappropriate, but what could I do? The company had a lot of fine-sounding policies but when push came to shove, us worker bees were powerless. I watched the door open and close for the seventh floor where I worked. By the time we reached the fifteenth we were the only two left but she never shifted her position aside from brushing her crotch now and then against my erection.

As the door opened she turned and said "Follow me." Her tight slacks highlighted her bubble butt, so my cock continued to stand at attention as I kept a few paces behind her. When we reached her office she closed the door and picked up a bottle of lotion. "My skin gets so dry this time of year. Rub this on my breasts, please."

I squeezed lotion on my hands and began massaging it into the tops of her tits. She closed her eyes and moaned softly, then moved my hands to her aureoles and nipples. When I had her thoroughly coated she placed a chair in front of me, sat down, squeezed her breasts together and said "Put your dick in here."

I obeyed and started stroking in and out of her spectacular cleavage. She sighed and said "Play with my nipples." After several minutes I pulled back and coated her face, neck and breasts with my cum.

"Very good, Jenkins. Get a towel from my bathroom to clean us both up."

When I finished that she said "Thank you, Jenkins. That will be all."

As I made my way down to the seventh floor I couldn't think what to say to Rolanda about my tardiness, but she merely opened her door a crack and watched me take my station without comment. I quickly lost myself in the work.

An hour later I heard her speaking to someone while headed my direction. A quick glance almost stopped my heart -- she was completely naked, aside from heels, necklace and earrings! Of course -- it was Nude Wednesday. This didn't affect us rank-and-filers or upper management, but mid-levelers like Rolanda as well as salesman and others who were exempt from corporate nudity most of the time were required to go completely naked on Wednesdays. Our previous boss tended to stay in her office all day on Wednesdays and I didn't have much occasion to visit other departments so I had almost forgotten about Nude Wednesdays.

Her naked glory almost distracted me from noticing who she was speaking to: Selene. And now the busty VP's earlier behavior made sense: pure sabotage! No way would I be able to perform as expected; Rolanda would be humiliated when I misfired or failed to launch. With her naturally pinkish-white skin she might well suffer a full-body blush -- which was surely the reason Selene planned this second inspection for a Wednesday!

When they arrived at my station Rolanda asked for a particular report which I generated and printed copies for her and Selene. They discussed it while Rolanda began working my shaft.

I thought I'd better fake being sick and gave a trial cough. Selene shot me a quelling glance -- she wasn't going to let me spoil her plan! I felt sorry for Rolanda but if I valued my job there was nothing I could do.

Marilyn moved into position and spread out on the cushioned stool, but this time she had a thin glass dildo which she pumped in and out of her slit a few times before handing it to Rolanda, returning to the stool and spreading out her nether lips as a target.

Rolanda was working me with her right hand; out of the corner of my eye I saw her insert the dildo in herself with her left hand and thrust it quickly in and out several times. Selene stopped in the middle of a sentence when she saw what Rolanda was doing but made no comment and resumed their conversation.

I'll give this much to Rolanda: she had me hard and ready! I doubted she'd be able to hit the mark at four feet but perhaps it wouldn't be a complete fiasco. Then she motioned to Marilyn to move back -- to six feet!

I could feel my cum rising but this was insane; I'd never shot a load anywhere near that distance! My concentration broke and I put the system on auto as I turned toward Rolanda. I realized she was now working me with just her left hand -- then something jabbed into my ass and I exploded!

The first rope hit Marilyn just above a knee.

The second, third and fourth(!) hit the bull's eye, smack in the middle of her exposed labia.

Rolanda pulled the dildo out of my rear and arched an eyebrow at Selene.

"Ahem, well, I can see that you have everything well in hand, Rolanda. No need to continue today's inspection, I have quite a busy calendar." My boss and I watched in silence as the dark-skinned beauty sashayed away.

I snapped out of my reverie and turned toward my screen but Rolanda said "Leave it on auto a while longer, Jenkins. Now look at me. Take a good, long look."

I turned toward my gorgeous boss, taking in her long, strawberry blond hair, brilliant blue eyes, perfect cheekbones and lips, luscious cantaloupes, narrow waist, flaring hips, sexy legs, trimmed pussy with hair matching that on her head. There were freckles scattered here and there which just enhanced the healthy glow of her skin.

"How would you describe me, Jenkins?"

"Flawless, Ma'm. Simply flawless."

"And that's my goal for the department. We'll do our damndest to anticipate and avoid problems but when something does go wrong we'll bust our asses to fix it and make dead certain we don't make the same mistake twice. If you have a concern my door is always open."

"Thank you, Ma'm, I'll do my absolute best."

"Damn right you will. You'll do better than you think possible!"

I watched as she and Marilyn took their lovely forms back to her office, then turned my attention back to my screen. I decided I was really going to enjoy working for the new boss -- especially on Wednesdays!

I don't know where this came from. It climbed into my head and insisted I write it; then the Nude Day Story Contest 2023 popped up so I submitted it. Comments appreciated.