A School Moms Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you like them, don't ya? Yeah baby, show me how you need them. Yes, like that! aha... oh yes!!!"

I started panting, my body started shaking while I pumped my swollen cock in front of her and aimed it towards her boobs. The first load of jism came out like a heavy wave breaking the shore and landed over her right breast followed by a smaller one. I continued shaking, but no more spurts this time: some more goo came out just dripping out of the tip of my cock.

I tried to rub it off over her left boob but she didn't oblige. She looked pleased, though. When I recovered my breath she had already stood up, cleaned the mess with some paper napkins and re positioned her juggs inside her bra, which must have been the size of a pair of parachutes.

After that, I got intimate by her side fondling her side boob first and moving my hand down to her crotch. Tight jeans barely contained her mound. She sighed with pleasure and arched her head back.

"Come on babe, let's get nasty," I whispered to her.

She then took a casual look to her wristwatch and suddenly woke from her trance.

"Oh, shit! it's a pity but I don't have time," she said. "I play the lottery every day. Same number, same time of the day. I also do some scratch-offs when I feel energized. I can't miss that."

And with that, she picked up her purse and left the alley, leaving me back there with my trunks down.

BACKSTREET PIT STOP

I got my trunks adjusted and walked home. Still several hours to go and I didn't have much to do that day. Surely tons of delayed stuff, but I certainly didn't feel like it. So I wondered around a little. I took a little detour and walked down the back street. It was a long one, shady and sunny depending on the side you chose.

There she was at a certain distance; that tall redheaded mom that usually dressed with matching red jacket. Her house was just next to some street stairs that took you straight to another street at a higher level of the hill.

Today she was dressing a gown on top of clothes, casually sweeping the door entrance and looking a little anxious. Like always, with slightly curly bobby hair, pale skin that looked smooth, and promising looking curves. She did have thin ankles... so thin that once I looked at mine and worried I had diabetes.

She always acknowledged my presence behind her dark sunglasses with what I thought it was suspicion and had never been friendly in the slightest way. Well that day she saw me coming, hesitated but clearly waited for my arrival. I suspected I had done something wrong (as if she knew I had fantasized about her body).

"Hello!" she said. "Sorry if I sound too bold, but I'm in a hurry. Today it's your lucky day if you want to. Mind to come in with me?"

It all felt kind of suspicious but I went in. I still felt my cock pulsing after this fortunate day. 3 women... I couldn't believe it. I basically let my legs take me in while I walked down her house corridor just behind her, trying not to stare at her swinging ass. I ogled one of the open doors. There was a bright pinkish light circle. A comfortable bed towards the wall and just in front a comfy chair by a small table with a computer, a pretty expensive webcam, and other top-notch tech equipment.

Who would have guessed, I thought to myself. My eyes where still wide open when she stopped by her bedroom and faced me.

"Look, a customer booked a session with me in 30 minutes. He pays good tokens but, he's really disgusting. I'm used to all sort of pathetic men," she said looking at me head to toe. "But I can't cope with him. I can put a sexy slutty face but my body betrays me: dry as a raisin," she told me opening her gown between her legs and showing me her trimmed pussy.

My eyes almost exploded. I was starting to wonder what my role was in all this when she continued, "Last session he got mad at me for that. I begged and said sorry. The jerk is a mean tipper, I can't afford loosing him as a regular, so I need a fast good shack. Don't pride on this... just count yourself lucky you were walking down the street just at the right time when I needed to get some moist from my lower parts. Are you game?"

"I'm game," I stammered with a silly grin.

She let her gown fall and only tight thin t-shirt covered her upper body. She took the t-shirt off offering me one of those boob drops I had seen so many times in animated GIFs on the Internet and then knelt in front of me. She undid the lace of my trunks and dropped them down. I obediently stepped out of them.

I'd be damned if this wasn't my lucky day. I thought I was dead or dreaming deeply but then she started jerking my shaft with a steady pumping motion, that she combined with groping and massaging my balls, and I knew it was real because that could wake up the dead. I felt at her mercy. She had a firm grip and, without even realizing it, I was hard in no time.

She let my balls go without stopping the masturbation, patted the door behind me until she found a condom, opened the envelope with her teeth and then placed it at the tip of my cock.

She covered it with her mouth, her breath felt warm on the tip of my glans over the plastic, and used her lips to dress my phallus with the rubber hood. She then proceeded to blowjob me on top of it. Damn it felt good. I wished tough it had been skin to skin. And damn, after several blows she dug her nose against my belly, deep-throating my whole manhood while she licked it's base. She repeated this motion for a minute or so. What a pro she was.

"This will be our little secret, right?" she said looking at me. "I wouldn't want people finding out. I'd cut your dick off if that happens, understood?"

"Don't worry", I said, "But, how has no one met you online yet?" I managed to mutter.

"You can block countries," she said.

"Yes, but you know there's VPN software and such, right?"

She smiled and said, "The risk is way too low... men don't do smart things when they're horny."

I think that when she was sure I was hard enough, she stood up, walked grabbing me by the balls to a little bed, laid there opening her legs and placed me in between.

I landed on her heavily when I rammed my full member inside her. I did it fast worried that she would want to use one of those vibrating lush pink vibrators, and I didn't want to share her hole with any toys. She was trapping me with her legs high and we were moving slowly. I wasn't sure I could come again and I focusing on the intensity of each thrust and really enjoying the slow dance. Her boobs laying like mountains just in front of my chin, shaking like flans.

Then she started thrusting her hips wildly, moaning and yelling as if she was possessed. Arching her back, caressing mine or reaching with both hands between her legs for my balls.

"Oh, yes... FUCK me, fill me up with gallons of your warm milk. Oh YES, oh yes... it's so HUGE," she yelled open mouthed and churning with wild desire. I think she was faking, but damn... that appreciation felt great and soon tingles started to grow at the base of my penis.

I tried to meet her thrusts. Soon the view of her breasts heavily bouncing in front of me got me even hornier and closer to the point of no return. The bed was shaking and squeaking. I wanted to let her engulf my meat longer but she increased her pace in such a way that her boobs bounced and slapped my face. I was having a hard time breathing because she would press her legs harder against me. The background sound of collecting tokens (she must have had one of those loop videos on) got me extremely horny. Her pussy was gripping my cock very firmly and I could only drill in an out, in and out, in and out till I pressed hard as deep as I could and came yelling from pleasure.

I laid my head against her shoulder while I recovered my breath, then clumsily sat back. She sat back too just in front of me. Her breasts moving up and down with her heavy breath. She pulled the top part of the condom, pressed her fingers hard against the empty bit and took it off. She made a knot on the base and lifted it with her arm. There was a bulge at the tip, like a little bag full of come.

"And this is where cum belongs: deep inside the condom," she announced out loud and then laughed wickedly as she dumped it in a paper bin.

I had been fingering her all this time while we sat like that. She was all wet, glistening and all worked up. Her nipples were hard. I was exhausted but she seemed fresh and lean.

"And remember!" she told me with a wink as she tugged my semi-flaccid cock out with her left hand while with her right one she squeezed the base of it with her middle and index fingers emulating the motion of a pair of scissors.

Her juices were leaving a trail on her inner left thigh. A digital alarm sounded in the camming room. She stood up and left.

"Just in time! Please leave now and close the door behind you."

So I did. I wrapped my package in my trunks, got dressed, tidied my hair up a little and walked home by the shady side of the street trying to cool down a little.

As soon as I made it to my apartment I drank water as if I had been traveling the dessert, felt flat on my bed, and took a power nap. I had just been picked up twice on the street. I couldn't help but thinking what an easy bitch I was.

STEPH, THE DEPUTY HEAD

It didn't seem like a long time since I laid down and I felt very tired when my alarm clock woke me up 30 minutes before my appointment. I woke up with a bit of a headache so I drank again. Feeling hungry but with no much time, I heated some chicken soup. Jewish penicillin, as Ron Jeremy would said referring to it as the key of his stamina. Joke or not, I'd take any Internet advice I could.

I hopped into my trunks and left for the school. I didn't want to miss the appointment twice because I had taken the day off only for that and didn't want waste another one. Plus Steph seems usually quite hostile and I feared her being reproachful towards me.

I had to hurry and ran a little to make it on time. I was panting some when she opened the school door and welcomed me with a warm smile. She asked me to please follow her to her office but when we made it there it was busy with another meeting. She was explaining me details about the school day-by-day operations. We looked through the corridors for another place to sit and talk. It was busy everywhere. After a good while from office to office she was starting to get impatient.

In order to make her feel better I apologized for arriving late to my original appointment and blamed this on myself. She caressed my arm with kindness. I have to admit that I took that as an invitation for something else. It sent some shivers down my spine.

"Ok, just got an idea," she said squeezing my arm. "Let's go to the gym. We'll be able to relax and be alone there."

With that she walked direction to the annex building where the covered pavilion lockers and showers. My mind was racing already while I kept her steps. Relax? Did she really mean what I think she did or it's just me? I thought while getting hornier by seconds.

Steph was a young determined woman. Not very dark brunette, straight hair. With a folder on her hand, wearing a pair of jeans and a comfortable sweater. I secretly noticed that the fast paced walking was making her breasts bounce involuntarily.

We made it to the gym. She closed the door behind us and then walked me to the empty showers. It was a spacious room with stalls by the walls just below the hangers. At the back, a wide entrance took you to a corridor with open showers on both sides.

I realized later that this could have been the biggest mistake of my life but I felt the urge to hug her. She was leaving the folder over the sink when I approached her from behind and did so.

She shocked and remained still at the beginning but, while I smelled her hair from behind I could feel her quiver. In an unprecedented series of possible big mistakes, I pressed my groin against her tight jeans so that she could feel the tremendous hard-on she had caused me. She gasped at the same time I raised both hands and cupped her breasts over her jersey in a firm squeeze. She placed her hands over mine and squeezed harder.

After these wonderful moments I let her go. Ready to apologize and explain her that something had gotten over me and I hadn't been able to help it because I loved the Universe and all its living beings, she turned around and hugged me again while she planted a passionate kiss on my lips. Our tongues swirled while our lips met.

One thing led to the other and we both walked our embrace together to one of the two showers at the very bottom of the corridor. She was devouring me with her lips and touching me everywhere.

Once in the last shower, I turned her around vigorously and pulled her jeans and panties down. I could see her pantyliner glistening a little. Then I took down my trunks and my cock sprang free in upwards direction. I helped her to lean down and placed the tip against her pussy. She moaned in desire.

"No, no... not that hole. It's a bad day for that," she managed to say when my glans were entering her.

I stepped back and looked everywhere in desperation. There was a box with the first aid kit sign just by the back wall on my left. With one hand in her pussy fingering her clit, I opened the kit with my free hand and rummaged through the items.

I found an old vaseline tube, which I unstuck with my teeth and opened with my fingers. Meanwhile Steph was really getting very turned on by my manual care. I spilled a good amount over my erection and spread it from the tip down. With the remaining bits on my hand, I poked my index and ring fingers gently around the crack of her butt, advancing what was going to happen.

She stood the challenge but was a bit concerned. At the beginning she held my groin back with the palm of her hand when I placed my dick straight pointing her butt-hole like a missile ready to launch, but at the same time, she would grab me for me not to go. Soon she moved her blocking hand and it was leaning against the wall was keeping her from falling. Her head was down. All her hair hanging loose on the sides of her head. I would hear her moan and groan.

When it hurt a little she would whine a little and I'd hold back to let her get ready. "It HURTS, it hurts, it hurts!" she'd exclaim. With that raging boner there was no worry I would miss my goal if she continued as excited as she was. I was gentle as I could but not getting wild was difficult.

The first time I got balls deep in her ass, I stayed still so she could accommodate that foreign organ inside her. She would shake her butt, take it out a little and stick it in repeatedly while I stayed still, only my cock twitching inside her calling her attention. It didn't take long for her to start a slow but steady rhythm and, to my surprise, at the same time she started fingering herself between her legs, getting all horny and wild.

That was clearly a sign that she was ready to go. I grabbed her hips and started ramming my dick inside her. She was rampant and damn she felt tight. I didn't know if it would start hurting her soon and I was desperate to fill her guts with my sticky goo, that's why I started controlling my breath and focusing on my genitals to help me come. My balls soon stopped banging against her pussy and got tight against my groin, almost ready to explode.

At the same time she started fingering more furiously and when I least expected she started spasming from a strong orgasm. That led me beyond the edge. It had been a torrid encounter where I couldn't help loosing control. Her butt-hole closing around my dick at each spasm of her orgasm made me loose it all. I pushed hard deep and felt my cock erupting inside her.

After the intense orgasm, we both breathed and grunted like wild animals. Red cheeks still flushing, I took it out slowly. I stayed with my trunks down while she turned around towards me but leaned back against the wall of the shower trying to catch her breath and lifting her jeans back to her waistline. She had one of those it-was-unbelievably-good faces.

I don't know if I was so tired I closed my eyes or that she was blazing fast but the next thing I knew was that she had planted her foot right into my groin. Just between my legs, with a hard kick that left my balls flat between my body and her shoe and made me lift to my toes for a second.

That really hurt. I stayed still in incredulity and looked her in the eyes when all of a sudden my nerves sent the blasting signal and the real pain started to hit my dangling balls. I cupped them with my hands, my legs got knee against knee, I coughed and felt to the floor withering in agony. I cried in pain while crouched and couldn't stand straight the slightest so I rolled on the floor in fetal position, hands between my legs during what seemed an eternity in hell.

She buttoned her jeans back and adjusted her hair and sweater.

"W-w-hhy, Steph?" I managed to say, lifting my head in her direction. I almost vomited from the extreme pain I was feeling in my groin.

She shook her clothes with her hands recovering composure and was looking slightly up in a haughty attitude, but looked down at me, beaten just between her legs in front of her.

"Look," she said, then paused a little to find the words. "I really enjoyed this. Oh, I swear I did! However, I'm a teacher and I have a responsibility, even if it goes against what my body confesses: you needed a lesson about respecting women. Ass is not ok for a one night stand."

Message given, she stayed with me until the pain receded a little. She would caress my shoulder for comfort from time to time to help me stop crying.

When I stopped howling, she helped me to stand and dress up, and we both walked out together. The school was now in total silence, all kids in class and all teachers busy, so we walked an empty corridor.

"I don't know why you say that Steph," I said. "I've been recently with several women and I have done my best to keep them content."

"Well, maybe I lectured the wrong guy if that's true," she said. "However, one never knows," concluded letting me know that it was a preventive measure.

During the way out she talked to me about my little one at school. She was doing fine, struggling with grammar and social sciences but it could be addressed with some parents help at home. I agreed to do it, but my face must have been a poem and she promised to send me the important parts of the message via email so I could read them at home when my pain went away. If it ever did. How it hurt!

We said each other goodbye at the exit door and she let me out, "Thank you for your time!" she said with a smile as she closed the school behind me.

STEPH, THE FRIENDLY MOM

Walking slowly with my legs open, I sat on one of the benches outside of school. I barely made it there. The sun was shinning on me. I crouched a little, trying to breath and calm down.

I stayed like that for almost an hour until Steph, not the one that broke my balls, but Steph another of my kid classmates mom's, came walking by. She was always very friendly with me. It wasn't a good moment at all, but I couldn't escape.

As expected, she sat by me. She pat my shoulder and gave me a wide smile. We had a starting

of a conversation, but she noticed there was something not fine with me. She asked and I told her that I was fine. She felt sorry for me, kept silent for a while and asked again, telling me that I didn't look right to her and she was really concerned.

I breathed deeply. Looked at her... I didn't know what to do. I looked down. Then she grabbed my arm, "Come on, what's wrong? You can tell me," she said.

I breathed deeply several more times and I just did. I didn't spare many details. I explained her how my day had brought me to misery at that very same bench. I was happy she didn't run away but she was open mouthed so, who knew what was in her mind about the kind of person I was.