A School Moms Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You could have told me. You know... you seem like a great guy and I'd be interested too," she confessed with soft low voice and a little shame on her face.

Well, that was just the opposite comment I expected.

"But you... you had a baby some months ago with your boyfriend. I don't think you should..." I was saying when she interrupted.

"Yes, but we're in an open relationship. One of those poly-amorous shits, you know... And he's been taking advantage of that agreement, while I haven't... yet."

I hesitated but then she said, "I guess you don't feel like it but, let's put that aside. Why don't you let me take you home and help you with that pain?"

She lived two blocks down the street. We walked slowly and she let me use her as support. She would occasionally contain a secret laugh, I could tell she found my story and my pain hilarious. I didn't.

Once at her place, she moved a soft armchair to the center of the living room, placed some pillows and helped me to sit. She went to the bathroom and came back with a little bucket with warm water and a white towel. She knelt in front of me and took my trunks down.

"Oh, wow," she laughed. And repeated. "Oh, wow!"

"What?" I asked.

"What a pair of big balls!"

Well, that was flattering, but still in pain I felt very humbled, "Thanks, but they're kind of swollen still. I can feel them pulsing."

First of all, she cleaned my crotch area carefully. Luckily the water temperature was just right. She applied some soap everywhere and then rinsed with a wet sponge. We did this with me squatting in a way that had my dangling bits all in the air and we wouldn't get the armchair wet.

After that, she helped me sit down again and she started massaging my nuts with both hands. She was very good at it. She knew how much pressure to apply and that she had to be gentle with me. My testicles looked darker than usual. I felt so vulnerable.

"You've been lucky," she said.

"What's your point? They hurt a lot. I don't know if you can tell how horribly it hurts," I said.

"I guess I don't," she continued. "But I meant that Steph played soccer during her college years. She played defense and didn't do a bad job at all. She was often in charge of free kicks so you should consider yourself lucky she didn't burst your balls."

"Well, that's a relief," I said. My balls were still hurting but I was starting to get aroused again. She didn't spare time or attentions and her massaging was simply wonderful. I wondered if the other Steph had let me go home as a man because I still had a chance with her or because her butt-hole was chafed and the discomfort lessened her rage (Mental note made here: when offered anal, drill as much as you're allowed).

"Can I tell you something?" I asked. "When she did, I cupped them with both hands, closed my legs and went down on my knees. I felt as if my testicles were falling to the floor and I was trying to keep them in my groin." She contained another secret laugh. Again.

"Ooook," Steph exclaimed after a while. I looked down and my ball sack was slowly recovering its regular pinkish color.

"I expected a cucumber but this is more of a zucchini. Good boy!" she insisted.

That was a big lie, but the encouraging efforts were really appreciated. Her massage administration had caused a pretty powerful boner.

She took her glasses off, lifted her dress and removed her panties. Then she sat on top of me and, with a guttural satisfaction moan, impaled herself on my rod.

She started riding me. The pace was slow but delicious. I had plenty of space for my balls between my legs and she was not fully sat on me. Apparently she enjoyed squeezing her legs and focusing on my tip. My cock was pulsing, even though I was spent and sore, I managed to keep a decent erection for as long as she needed.

When she started riding more frantically I wasn't at my threshold point yet, I fondled her breasts, grabbed her hips and gave her good encouragement.

"Oh, Ooh, Ooh! Oooh, Ooooh! Ooooooh!" she yelled.

Her hair was falling loose over her face, her eyes closed and then arched her full body towards me, head to head, I could feel her pussy collapsing around my shaft and her groin pressing against mine with fury as her legs trembled.

My cock was in ecstasy, engorged as hell. She recovered her breath, jumped off me and knelt between my legs causing my thing to pop out.

She grabbed it and jerked me probably the fastest I've ever been, even by myself. She really caught me at a sweet spot. Her fist was a blur, I could hardly see it and weirdly, she didn't pump or squeeze much, she just kept that lightning fast speed for minutes and minutes. Nowadays I wonder if she did like that because knew that pressure wasn't going to be good for my balls. Where do all these women learn such good tricks?

I started feeling the orgasm build from the bottom of my hanging balls. Then the base of my cock started tingling and it started twitching and jerking. I tensed as I came, grabbing the arms of the armchair and buckling while sat. Come dripped out from my love hole, without pressure, just leaking from it down my shaft as volcano lava.

"Oh, not bad big boy, but for next time you need to know that I love huge streams," and continued, "Nothing disappoints me more than little drops or lack of it. You guys need to hydrate!" she exclaimed as if there was an audience. Her performance really deserved one, indeed.

"Sorry, I had a long day," I told her. I felt a little disappointed I couldn't have shown her how much I had come earlier.

"Long and hard... day. That's ok."

When I left we kissed cheeks like good friends and gave our see-you-soon-around to each other.

INTERLUDE

So that was all on a Friday, and good thing I didn't have to work on Saturday, which gave me a little break.

That night I wandered a little restless around my dark apartment. I got out to take some fresh air only with a shirt on and my dangling genitals all free. The night breeze felt good on them. There was almost a full moon and everything was quiet and silent. I thought it was a perfect moment to smoke a cigarette but I didn't, because I don't smoke. That easy.

Next day back to boring life. I woke up, rolled on my bed lazily most of the morning, drank some milk that tasted sort of outdated, and went to the groceries store to get some supplies and drinks.

RESPECT FOR YOUR ELDERS. ONE AND TWO

I was waiting in the groceries store line when I decided to check my phone. My backstreet neighbor (by the way, how was she called?) had some logos around from a site called Camturbate and I wanted to see if I could check her out. No trace of her. I remembered then her banning wankers from our country, but then I got distracted with one of the cams, where there was a young couple, in their early twenties I'd say, copulating for hours with a lot of audience.

I was totally distracted when the line moved, I had to move my basket with me and then I noticed this woman behind me totally aware of what I was doing. Let me die! I thought. It's true that horny men don't do intelligent things.

I turned off my screen, put my head down and stayed quiet while she shamed me with her eyes.

I also knew her from the school entrance. Not weird... I didn't have a varied group of acquaintances. She was over her fifties and I always doubted whether she was a grandma or the mom of one of the kids.

She was wearing the same outfit that always: a cammo jacket, tight leggings-like tracking suit. She seemed to be heavily into fitness and many times she would walk around with hand weights, I presume to improve her upper core strength. I'd have bet that she had undergone tits enhancement surgery and her poultry lips looked kind of done too. But what stood out from her was something else: plain black long hair and pale white albino skin.

The line was taking forever, or at least that's how I felt. She got closer to me very slowly. I was already anticipating the public shaming.

"I live next corner, I'm on my own, and I if you think you can be up to the expectations, I'd want some of that," she said to my ear with raspy voice while she caressed my butt with her left hand.

Damn, I was dead tired and my balls sore, but that resurrected my limp cock.

I finally paid my stuff and so she did. She was fast, only a baby-oil bottle and an energetic power bars pack, so after she paid we headed out and walked side by side towards her apartment with our plastic bags. As a good gentleman I carried hers. She lived in the third floor of an old building without an elevator. I walked behind her with a perfect close up of her terse butt. We went straight to her bedroom, she undressed and laid down.

Call me whatever you want but yesterday had been out of the records table and I decided not to leave the house without condoms. During the heat of the moment, I had had a couple of blowjobs and then been in the insides of both Stephs. I wish I had lived the happy 60s or 70s, but during the lonely night before I passed out, I started to worry a bit about STDs.

I took one out and wore it even though I wasn't totally erect yet. I really wanted to fuck her, but even though I really love pale skin women, I think I wasn't prepared to see all her whiteness without any pigmentation. Maybe if I hadn't been so spent from the day before.

She had great tits. They were actually operated and her nipples did point towards different directions, but I always found sexy that some women wanted to get sexier. She had a good butt, a little shaggy but the better because I anticipated it'd be wigglier. To make things difficult for me, she was totally shaven, or maybe it was her skin condition. I'm not very fond of that but the novelty was kind of exciting.

She applied some lube to her pussy. I mounted her, it was slippery and warm, and started doing her.

I decided on an incremental fuck, starting slow and building up. I was holding myself from my arms as if I was doing push ups while she held me and shook all over. Her very black hair getting messy all over her wild looking face, her kind of swollen body and face features, all that pure white flesh shinning on me. It was quite hot, really. I felt I was making love to a horny witch, like Conan the Barbarian. Days later I masturbated repeatedly to it, but that day it took me by surprise and quite spent.

Her pussy was very welcoming, not tight at all and she really pushed her groin against mine. I think I was touching the right place. Indeed I'm pretty sure I did because I got her coming after a while. She grabbed herself from me tight, sunk her long nails in my back and yelled some nasty words next to my ear.

I continued doing her. I was thinking too much and somehow I knew this was going nowhere. This had never happened to me before so I drilled her fast for some minutes, moaned, arched my back while I pushed deep hard inside her, tensed my cock as hard as I could, and faked I was coming inside her. Some twitching of my cock at that moment helped for the effect and also got me spent and almost gone.

I let myself fall on top of her and we both breathed heavily in a warm embrace, nude flesh all around.

When she stood up to go to the bathroom to clean and tidy up her hair, I took the condom off my limp penis and threw it inside my shopping bag. I used some of my napkins to pretend I was cleaning myself and placed them inside one of the butt pockets of my pants.

We said goodbyes and I got out her apartment very troubled, even though she had a radiant expression on her face. Again, this was the first time something similar had happened to me. I was worried, really worried. My cock was weirdly half limp, half erect. Was there something broken? I thought to myself.

I was obsessing over those thoughts while going back home when I was about to cross the bridge that takes to my street and saw an old lady walking my way that I met once during a blood donation campaign. That day she was a little nervous about the injection and wouldn't stop talking to me so we got to know each other. She was sporty and was training for triathlon, which I found amazing for her age.

I wouldn't describe her as a beauty. Wrinkled by the years and maybe not very charming. Petite with curly bobby blondish hair, and always wore sneakers and tight clothes. So tight you could tell she wore tight underwear too. Her boobs, which were pretty big, stood abnormally up and make her look like the local grandma version of Pamela Anderson.

I greeted her when we crossed paths. She remembered me and continued the conversation. I was listening while holding my groceries bag, but at the same time my mind was somewhere else. At some point I started staring at her boobs and couldn't stop doing it. I started to fantasize getting a good grip of them. I was very distracted and she clearly noticed.

"Why don't you come with me while we continue the conversation?" she invited, "I'm heading towards the pool hall bar to do some errands, do you know which one I mean?"

"Yes, I know it," I answered. Nobody plays pool these days, just online betting in those sordid betting houses, that's why you can find the pool hall in a big dark closed saloon at the back of the restaurant, just way to the restrooms. The owner looks like an old Russian mafia guy. His daughter is the only one working there. She dresses decently but she's one of those paradigmatic cases of a very thin body with a big set of protruding boobs.

We walked over there and she handled some packages to the waitress. While they discussed about them, I left my bag on the floor and went back to make a pee. It was really dim even in the restroom. When I came out I saw my friend, at the very back of the dark saloon, laying naked over the pool table legs wide open.

"I'm waiting," she told me teasingly.

I headed over her pool table and stayed in between her open legs. Her knees were high and her shoes resting flat on the table so I could play I was her gynecologist (if grandmas need those).

What started with me rubbing the white ball against her pussy lips and then carefully inserting the back part of a stick in her vagina, twisting it and taking it out all wet and juicy, turned out to be a very torrid sex session. She was a very experienced cougar and not until she took what she wanted from my body, she let me cum, which I did by fucking her ripe tits hard and coming in between them.

After that, and I think that the waitress was spying our sex-making, we got out of there and what I got was another lonely Saturday night and wasted Sunday.

EPILOGUE PART I

My non-stopping fuck sex appeal ended there. Not because I didn't have other chances but because a series of events made me try to redirect my life in a different direction. Coincidentally, I ended up with far more and better quality sex, but that's another story.

Weeks later I got the unexpected chance to visit my child at school for career's day. I tried not to appear as a total looser in front of the class, had some good time and walked out to the daily frenzy just in time when the classes were over and the pick up time started.

I crossed paths with the deputy head, who acknowledged my presence and greeted me with a friendly smile nodding her head. I think my balls hid inside my groin for a moment. By the way, I nodded back but never stood any other chance with her.

When I got out, all the familiar faces crowded together at different places of the school entrance. The ladies who ignored me before we got intimate continued doing it. That wasn't nice, I thought. I didn't want a relationship but we had exchanged jollies, damn it.

Another consequence of my sloppy affairs was that I felt observed. It could have all been my imagination, but I started wondering if people knew about my previous weekend. I got quite upset. I know people say that women in movies don't talk to each other, they only relate to the male counterparts. In my story they would if I had heard them talk, but I didn't. The only thing I knew is that they had talked which means that some of the ones I thought were new friends of mine had heard rumors about them or about the others. I'm positive because I saw many more unfriendly faces than usual towards my persona.

For the record I can say that the delivery girl changed routes and I only saw her again during the school pick up time. A rude big man delivered my packages from then on. Much more talkative and not appealing at all.

The webcamming princess continued hiding behind her sunglasses. I bought VPN software to try to find her online. But well, I had my real-life memories to jack of to, which was much better. Besides, I had stopped taking my pills, so my sex drive had gone down to once or at most two needy moments a day. I created myself a login that proclaimed how my penis is slightly bent to the left to see if she recognized me. But, when I used the VPN, I always ended up jacking of to other rooms and videos, for which I didn't need any VPN so, again, she was right about horny men.

My auburn mean friend seemed to be doing fine: I would see her from time to time in a new car with her brown leather jacket. I hope she understood she needed no one to get out of her hole and she's building a good future for herself.

From first hand news: Steph the friendly mom continued being friendly with me. We even had a fast chat that day.

"How're you doing?" I said.

She told me a bit and then I asked about her relationship. She was really happy and even thanked me honestly. Apparently her partner didn't like her making use of the open relationship clause and after a fight and some good make up sex, they had agreed that it was over: they'd be one for the other and no one else's anymore. Steph seemed happier, so I was weirdly pleased because I had been helpful.

After that I walked by Mira and that was the last straw.

"I still owe you," I whispered.

"No, you don't. That night I got my husband fuck me good and got a little relieve."

"What? Your husband!? But I had seen you in the divorced parents gatherings at school. How is that?" I exclaimed.

Apparently some time ago they had been apart. They had some big arguments and she was so mad that she asked him to leave home for a couple of days, but they got back together soon after.

That piece of news affected me. She told me as if nothing, but I felt really used and dirty about this. Did I fear her husband? Well, they've beaten me up in the past for other reasons and it isn't nice, but that's not only it. All of a sudden I lost any attraction to her. I might be a nasty pervert, but I have some principles about other people's relationships, and if children are involved, I even feel much stronger about that.

So that's how it all ended. I had already started fantasizing that some of my new friends from the other day would eventually like to join a carefree threesome, or a foursome, or whatever that provided me with carefree unattached sex, but I got my lesson about untrustworthy people: Saving the two Stephs, these women were just a bunch of hypocrites.

I sometimes wondered if Mira ever knew that more than the reproachful encounter at the back of the alley, her real revenge to me for posting an erotica story inspired on her was to ruin a possible future for me roaming from flower to flower.

Who knows... But I found out almost a year later that she had earned 150 grand with one of those scratch-off tickets. Now she wanders around wearing sumptuous jewelry and driving an expensive car. I never wanted to find out more about her.

Only my two older friends acknowledge my presence and chat with me from time to time. I guess that age makes you get rid of stupidity and hypocrisy. One day even the three of us chatted. I didn't know they knew each other. I felt tempted to suggest my threesome idea but they were just playing around and making fun of me. Maybe one day...