A School Moms Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I admit that being sexually satisfied for some days makes everything look better, but internally I felt lonely and still not satisfied by all this life. I guess I took advantage of a bad situation to try to turn it into a good one so I decided to re-contact an old girlfriend. She came back to me full of nice surprises. We clicked back from the very first moment and, as a matter of fact, we're still together.

EPILOGUE PART II AND ENDING

How much of all this story is true? Well... in my mind: everything was. It was during this time my girlfriend challenged me about being able to stop watching porn. I was, and consequently started finding people on the street more appealing. Back then I was watching a good bunch of gonzo, and reading Bukowsky stuff, like Three Women or The White Beard and that kind of shit so, who knows.

And that brought me back to the present. After who knows how long resting my soul and my private parts sitting on my favorite bench under the sun, I opened my eyes, ended my daydreaming and heard two women gossiping from another bench behind a big bush in between us.

"No way! how can you know that!?" one said.

"Well, my friend lives in their condo and apparently everybody knows over there. Her moans and yells can be heard through the internal patio practically everyday," the other replied. "She herself has witnessed through their open window how she fucks him reverse cowgirl like a sex fiend," continued.

"She's from California, right? Sort of makes sense. It's full of dirty sluts over there!" the first one commented.

"She says that many times you can hear her sloppy sounds while she sucks him off. My friend says that she wakes him up in the middle of the night and makes him fuck her, even if he complains and he's tired she ends up fucking his face and cries in desire and lust till she comes... multiple times."

"Multiple times!? Is that even possible!? What do you think?"

"Well, I don't know. It never happened to me. The story got me turned on though. I have to confess that it inspired me to give it a try and swallow my husband's come the other night."

"Nooo, how disgusting! I didn't want to know that."

"Oh come on... It wasn't that bad, plus he's been super attentive with me the whole week. Like they two do... walking hand in hand down the street everyday."

"Yeah, you might have a point there... but I find him repulsive. Sure he seems nice, but how he walks around all the time with trunks and no underwear, like a tramp... it's indecent."

And continued, "And that womanizer aura... They say that once he fucked 4 like women in one day. If his girlfriend is able to keep his rogue cock in his pants, she must be a sex goddess."

"Have you heard about that too? How long do you think? like 4-5 inches?"

"Hmmm, you think that big?"

And that's how I finally understood why many people ignores us in town: we must look like mere fuck rabbits to them. But: who cares?

At that point I decided to stop spying the conversation. I found funny that they'd be awed if they ever found out about the truth. My girlfriend isn't awed, really. One day I made a mistake and asked her how many lovers had she ever had and see confessed 83. I deepened my mistake by asking about details and well... I guess I can carry on because, as my old therapist once said: if she is with you there must be a reason.

It was 12:30pm and I hadn't started dealing with my daily duty of eating her pussy twice a day yet, so I walked back home to fulfill my mission.