A Score to Settle

Story Info
A Flock of Seagulls front man, Mike Score, comes for a visit.
2.4k words
4.17
1.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know why I wrote this but I had to get it out of my system.

I was doing the most mundane thing; cleaning the kitchen with a playlist of my favourite a Flock of Seagulls songs to keep me company...

It had been a long time since music touched me so much that I felt compelled to throw my head back and belt out the lyrics. I had the place to myself and felt free! My soul felt invigorated. Fuck I was born in the wrong decade, 80s music was where it was at.

But then, it was out of the blue, another part of me felt invigorated. What would it be like, if the guy who was responsible for these earworms, was bending me over the sink as I was cleaning, and fucking me hard enough to the point where I didn't know whether to scream or cry?

I tried to shake away the thoughts, there was no reason for them. I'd heard plenty of tantalising albums before but that voice... It did something to me.

In the course of my life, I'd had many sexual fantasy scenarios play through my somewhat perverted mind of various with celebs I'd probably never meet but Mike Score, the lead singer of a Flock of Seagulls had very quickly found himself the king of the bunch. Just that voice and those hypnotic lyrics were enchanting enough. You only had to hear a song once for it to get stuck in your head all day.

I cursed him for being responsible for these earworms that had burrowed into my mind like a tick! I loathed him yet I loved him because I could not think of a better cluster of songs that I would rather have replaying in my mind.

But when I thought of it, why was I complaining? If there was something that was going to get stuck in my head, wouldn't it be preferable to be something good? When I'd been exposed to shit like Baby Shark? Mike and his earworms were a blessing. There was no earworm I'd rather have.

Then all of a sudden, there was a flash of lightning, coming from the ceiling. Why was there lightning indoors? Something weird was going on. Was it weirder than the vivid fantasies running through my head? I did not know. There were so many different elements of weird they all seemed to converge as one. But either way there was a blinding light beaming down. I blinked hard and slowly... I couldn't believe what was happening. Mike Score was standing before my very eyes in all his glory. In his 80s form.

Of course I acknowledged the iconic, legendary haircut: brilliant blonde, standing up on both sides and swishing across his brow but the earworms were well and truly ingrained in me before I knew what he looked like. The hair was irrelevant. But now that it was staring me in the face I couldn't help looking at it and thinking love handles and fantasising over how much I wanted to play with it.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" I cried in disbelief.

Goddamn, wasn't it bad enough that he'd infiltrated my head, did he have to infiltrate my kitchen too? A war raged in my mind between whether to fuck him or fight him. Was there a way to do both?

In the forefront of my mind, I was thinking fuck you but if I was purely honest, what I was really thinking was, fuck me. Fuck me violently. I felt like running from him and acting like I didn't want him was what I was supposed to do...

"Fuck you bastard, get out of my flat. Get back to the 80s where you belong," I said but the smirk on my face said something else.

Mike didn't even bother answering me. My cheap insults were not worthy of his words. Instead he marched towards me with his own smirk plastered across his face.

I saw him coming yet his super sonic movements still took me by surprise. His magical hands, which he had used to play the music that had caressed my mind, took a firm grip on my shoulders. Now he was claiming my body too and I was going to let him. There was nothing I wanted more.

His touch was electrifying and took me by surprise. I didn't want to lose control but I did. My knees buckled and gave him ample opportunity to strike. The pain shot through my back and shoulder blades as I was hurled to the kitchen floor with force; I was a petite, slim woman. I had no defence against his will. But it was all part of the fun.

"Get off me!" I cried but my giggles screamed louder than my words.

"I know you want me," he said with a stern tone.

"No! Get out!" I shrieked.

He stared down at me in silence and let his piercing blue eyed stare do the talking. It was louder than any spoken words and told me that he could see inside my soul and knew precisely what it desired: Him.

My denial and insults were only making him stronger and more determined.

"You gave me the come on so don't you tell me now to leave you alone," he growled, his voice was a strange fusion of menacing and sexy.

I looked up at this enchanting, spellbinding man with big hair, straddling me on the kitchen floor.

He had an intense look in his eyes, like he was absolutely furious. Like I had massively inconvenienced him by conjuring him into my reality and insulted him by trying to resist him. Every ounce of my rational mind told me that I should run (so far away). As much as I wanted him, something supernatural was going on for him to just appear in the flesh. Should I be scared?

I felt like I should be. But I wasn't. I was turned on. That angry face made me quiver but it wasn't with fear. I kept up the masquerade of pretending to be afraid because I felt it was the logical response although all I wanted to do was put my arms around him and reel him in for a kiss.

"Are you really going to deny me?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "We both know you want me."

I couldn't even hide my thoughts inside my mind so I gave up protesting. He was so close, I could feel his irresistible energy washing over me and I had to have him. The time for game playing was over. I had no desire to fight him anymore. I wanted him to win. I was defenceless and exposed, ready for him to take me.

I tried to conjure the kiss into reality. I rose up with my lips puckered but I was met with hostility. I thought the least he could do was kiss me but he didn't think I deserved it after the rude welcome he'd received. With a swift backhander, he slapped the side of my face back to the kitchen floor.

The angry expression dissipated and was replaced with a smirk. He was loving the fact that I wanted him and had surrendered to his control. Being dominated this way was not something I was used to but it was sexy as fuck.

I was so wet for him, I could feel it seeping into my underwear and pressing against my skin. His hands were nowhere near but I could tell that he knew by the way he lowered his eyes and his smile widened.

I saw his arm moving out of my vision but I couldn't follow what his hand was doing because I was so fixated on his enchanting face. Next thing I knew, the tear of fabric sounded and in one swift movement, my saree and underwear were torn from my body. I was completely naked and exposed. Defenceless... Helpless... But I liked it.

I heard the jangling of his belt and the unzipping of his fly and with a cheeky wink, he dove deep into my ocean.

I felt my chest shrink as I exhaled the air in my lungs as though he had just literally fucked the oxygen out of me with a single thrust. His subsequent movements came hard and fast. I panted for breath as he vigorously ragged me with his thick, throbbing cock.

Unable to control my urges, I tried to wrap my arms around his neck and pull him in for a kiss. Just to feel those beautiful lips on mine, just once. One kiss would have been enough, just to know what he tasted like. No matter how hard I tried to reel him in, he resisted me at every turn, like his muscles were made of iron.

In the end, he got fed up so he calmly put his palm around my neck and pinned me down, slowly exerting pressure with a growing smile as he waited patiently for my reaction. I was already struggling to catch my breath with each of his deep penetrative thrusts commanding a gasp so it wasn't long before I felt until my eyes bulging and streaming as I inelegantly spluttered. My heart began to race and fear surged through me and to my surprise, so did an orgasmic shiver down my spine. The element of fear and his power was turning me on but one look in his eyes and I knew he wasn't really trying to hurt me. No more than I wanted him to anyway. It was all part of his magic - he knew exactly how to get me going even before I did. The cold chill exited my body and my pussy contracted against his cock.

He let go of my neck, leaving red finger marks emblazoned on my skin and placed his palm between my rippling breasts to hold me down. He still didn't trust me not to overstep my boundaries. I had to earn his kisses.

His blue hypnotic eyes locked onto mine and he gifted me a smile and I knew that he was toying with me and enjoying himself as much as I was. He started swaying his head in time with his rhythmic thrusts, pulling me deeper and deeper into his spell so much so that I felt like I didn't even need to breathe anyway. Just watching him in the full throws of sexual ecstasy was enough to nourish my mind, body and soul.

I curled my legs around his hips, loving the feel of his warm body between my thighs. He kept on fucking me, faster and harder and I pulled him in closer. His cock filled my pussy as if it were custom made to fit yet he was reaching new places. My eyes scrunched shut and I winced as he penetrated me deeper than I thought physically possible. I was still gushing wet for him but he was starting to hurt. It was a dance between pain and pleasure - a dance to his mind-bending beat and low grunts. There was a point where I wondered if he had perforated my innards yet even when tears leaked from my eyes, I never wanted this dance to end.

Then without warning, the savagery stopped so I opened my eyes.

His expression had changed. Biting his lip, he rolled his head back to face the stars with a picture of pure ecstasy on his face. Was this his magical cum face? The prolonged high pitched cry he made as his mouth hung open was certainly a cum noise.

With a jerk and twitch of his cock, I felt him splurge his lovings inside me with a soft sigh and our orgasmic juices synchronised. His warm cum coated my ravaged pussy and was precisely the soothing remedy I needed. He released his grip on me allowing me to move more freely so I seized the opportunity to get the kiss I desperately wanted... I quickly sat up and made my move. This time he let me.

My lips locked with his. He tasted like stars. Of course I had never literally tasted a star before. It wasn't like I'd flown up into outer space and licked one but I imagined this is what they would taste like - sweet and divine. Intense enough to make every particle of skin vibrate and sing its own tune of pure euphoria. It was well worth the wait.

I kissed him passionately; my lips moving slowly over the mouth that was host to that enchanting voice. Our tongues entwined. The kiss lingered with neither of us having any desire to break away. I felt like this was the way his music had been caressing my soul but kissing him in the literal sense was even better.

My hands wandered; sliding up his sides from the hips up until I reached his neck, the first bit of him that wasn't covered by his shirt. His skin was moist with sweat.

I cupped his jaw in my palms to tenderly caress his cheeks and the long hair that was swept across his face brushed against my fingertips. To touch the legendary hair of Mike Score would be an honour. Still locked in our slow, sensual kiss, I reached around his head and tenderly ran my fingers through the soft locks trailing down the back of his neck.

His eyelids fluttered and he broke away to gasp - I'd found his sweet spot.

"Yes... You're mine," he whispered.

I planted another soft kiss on his lips. I didn't want it any other way.

"I am a part of you now. Anytime you want me just call and I'll be there," he said.

I nodded. We both knew that I would be calling upon him again. There were so many more things I wanted to explore with him but for now our time together was at an end. The beam of blinding light came back and he disappeared in it back to wherever he had spawned from.

And just like that, everything was gone and I wondered what the fuck had just happened. I looked down on my ravaged body at the red hand prints decorating my skin for affirmation that I hadn't imagined it all and a smile drew across my face. Then I put my ripped saree back on and carried on cleaning the kitchen.