A Scrupulous Bull Ch. 10

Story Info
Dinner date for two.
2.5k words
4.43
4.8k
4
0

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie glanced over frequently, inspecting my progress from her kitchen stool, and arranged strategically to observe a delicate operation on her cooking hob. I'd laid out all the ingredients, seasoned the meat to perfection, and began a ritualistic frying of perfect French fries an hour earlier, removing them from hot oil to cool each time before their next immersion.

She expertly tore the corkscrew from our bottle while screwing her face in disapproval.

"Are you pan-frying that steak in butter and garlic?"

"Is there any other way to treat the most precious beef cut?"

"What about kissing later on, Andrew? Our breath will smell."

"Since we're both eating garlic, it won't be noticeable."

Katie snorted her laughter and shook her head comically. I couldn't help but feel excited by learning her mannerisms and those fascinating quirks that define us all to those with whom we reveal our inner selves.

"You don't know what it's like to be a girl on her first date with a menu in hand, that's for sure, Andrew."

"This is a first date, Katie. How do you feel?"

"Hungry for that steak and the delicious prime beef in your pants as dessert."

"That's too much red meat."

"If I must forgo one for the other, I'll take your porterhouse over that rib-eye."

I chuckled while spooning sizzling caramelized butter over the meat, knowing it would seal my place in Katie's heart as the most valuable boyfriend ever.

She looked doubtful while pouring us each a glass of Malbec from a bottle of red wine pressed lovingly in the Pedernal Valley, San Juan, Argentina. Katie tilted her oversized glass to the light, swirling while admiring the dark red hue that transformed into a lighter, ruddy bronze where the liquid was at its shallowest.

When she peered back at me, I saw the relaxed countenance of a woman about to enjoy a meal prepared by her lover.

I stopped spooning garlic-laced butter onto a medium rare rib-eye and tapped my glass to hers.

"To us, Andrew."

"I love you, Katie."

As I sipped, never averting my eyes from hers, a beautiful expression told me I was loved, but a faint worrying look shimmered slightly in her cheeks, eyes, and trembling lips. I was a hooker, a man for hire by those willing and able to pay. It was an undeniable life choice that would not ordinarily make me boyfriend material.

It will take time, but I'll prove this relationship can work.

I grinned confidently, albeit more minded thus about the steak than our long-term prospects. Thoughts of Ella and her forthcoming blowjob lesson suddenly invaded my mind, and a mild panic rose when considering how to fuck her with no emotional connection.

"Do you train with free weights a great deal, Andrew?"

"Ordinarily, yes. A full week off from working out won't be a problem, although I'll have a few sore muscles the first couple of days back into a routine."

"Would you like a workout tomorrow?"

I shot Katie a lewd glance, which she caught and erupted into a fit of giggles, covering her mouth with the back of a hand and placing the wineglass down lest it spill.

"I didn't mean that sort of workout, Andrew. There is a nice hiking trail with a waterfall and natural pool we could visit tomorrow. It's about five miles away, which is a three-hour hike each way on simple trails but with lots of nice views."

"Will anything eat us on the way there or while swimming?"

"Not with two villagers guiding and caring for us."

"Then I'd love to workout with you, Katie. We should stretch off this evening to be safe.

"Oh, Andrew, I thought we should start flexing straight after dinner."

"We'll need to bring the wine for hydration."

"Isn't that what nightstands are for?"

We descended into another fit of laughter while I removed both steaks, setting them on a wooden chopping board to rest. The thrice-fried french fries were beautifully browned without being burned, and a red wine reduction bubbled nicely in the rib-eye steak skillet pan.

I turned to face Katie and stepped in between her wide-open legs. My hands wrapped around her waist, reaching as far down as the wooden stool would allow. Love radiated through my body when I kissed her, and I hoped she could feel that.

"I've never been happier, Katie."

"Honestly, I felt something clicked between us at the airport when we met. I hoped this might happen, and now it has, I feel happy."

"Are you sure it wasn't just a sense of feeling extra horny at the airport?"

"It was definitely that too. I mean... a girl who hadn't been fucked in months catches sight of you."

"What? What does that mean?"

"Well, Andrew. I shouldn't have to draw you a picture, but she will need a change of panties pretty soon after meeting."

"Did you?"

"I'm not sure I should reveal my deepest, naughtiest secrets."

"I had an erection."

"It was very unmistakable, sweetheart. I saw your huge solid cock soon after we met."

"Were you embarrassed by me?"

"Of course not, Andrew. I loved that you wanted me. It's just that public arousal is different for a girl. I leaked into my panties, barely able to contain the flow of cream, and I had no spare underwear."

"Ahh, that makes sense then."

"What does?"

"The crazy driving all the way here."

She smirked and pulled me closer. We kissed as familiar lovers would. I can't remember the number of times we'd made love since my arrival, but my tongue had explored every inch of Katie's body, and my cock had only one place left to go. Every time our lips collided, I felt the same rushing excitement surge within my body, spreading like concentric ripples on a lake formed by a rock launched into its peaceful waters.

I spun back around, lifting the french fries from the oil that browned and crisped them, setting neat bunches lined up around the steaks on our wooden board. My scratch gravy poured easily into a porcelain jug she had lying around, left by a previous incumbent doctor.

"Was there ever a married couple here?"

"Yes. It was a doctor who arrived single, married a local girl, then moved upriver to start a family. He sometimes fills in for doctors who are sick or need rest and recuperation leave."

I carried our meal to the two-seater dining table, where I'd lit several candles. When I returned for the wine and glasses, Katie slipped down from her kitchen stool, licked a finger that she'd wiped in the remaining jus, and followed me.

"Everything is ready, Katie."

"It's all looking perfect, sweetheart. Our first date will be perfect. You may be wondering how far I'll go tonight, so to settle your nerves, I'll tell you I'm a guaranteed lay after dinner."

We stood together, staring admiringly at my handiwork, of which I felt rather proud. Katie wrapped an arm around my waist, resting her head on my shoulder. After a silent pause lasting almost a minute, she glanced at me, and I led her by the hand, holding out her chair, then sliding it in before sitting opposite mine.

"Why do you always help me get seated, Andrew? I've noticed you also open doors and allow me to pass through them first all the time."

"It's chivalrous."

"I know that. I'm just asking why you do it?"

"I feel like I'm protecting, respecting, and loving you."

"That's very nice. You'll be a wonderful boyfriend. I hope to measure up the same."

"I don't think that's in any doubt, darling."

She eyed me like I was the rib-eye steak while cutting into and chewing hers as though it was food from the gods. When Katie wiped a small chunk of pink meat through a dark brown jus, then fed it to me, I could have wrapped her in my arms and made love forever.

After dinner, I cleared everything away while Katie took a call at the front door, ushering an injured villager into her surgery.

After I concluded chores and had the chalet neat, I caught up on all messages, particularly some hanging around too long. I scrolled to Celia's most recent message, and my eyes bulged.

Have you fallen in love with Katie? A simple yes or no?

Sorry, it's been busy here, and my honest answer is yes, I think so.

Ahh, you finally answered me.

Sorry, I was making dinner.

It's okay. Ella contacted me and was worried about her appointment on Monday.

I told her I'd be there and yes, she can stay overnight, no problem.

So you're falling in love with Katie isn't going to be a problem while fucking Ella?

No.

Samantha and her mother want to rebook as well. Is that a problem?

Together?

No, but I sense that's coming. I had coffee with Carla yesterday, and she wants you for a few weeks at her home in Martha's Vineyard. She plans to have you fuck all her friends at the summer residence.

Okay. We can consider that, right?

You must be careful, sweetheart. Don't throw love away just because you feel obligated to me or your clients. Katie is worth more than money.

Let's talk when I return.

Okay, take care and send Katie my love.

I shall, thank you.

Katie burst through the door looking flustered, mildly panicking me. Lust etched deeply on her face was immediately disarming, but a desperate expression confused me. She pushed me backward with one palm until I was pinned against the wall, then began tearing her clothes off while I unfastened my buttons, slid down zips, and shrugged off my clothes.

"Let's shower?"

"We shower so much, Katie, my skin is drying out."

"Too much sweating, Andrew, but we must. I'll moisturize you later; every millimeter of your body will be coated in a delightful coconut cream."

I pulled my head back, eyeing her excitedly.

"Every millimeter?"

"Yes... it's time I examined your prostate to ensure you're a healthy boy."

"Oh, you're the woman of my dreams, Katie."

We made love in the shower after soaping each other. Katie bent over, slammed both hands on the floor tiles, spreading her legs shoulder width apart, pointing her slit up like it was a cock milking machine needing a deposit.

Her pussy was well used to the girth and length of my cock, but when I slid balls deep inside her with a single stroke, Katie still grunted from the physical effort of being so full. I felt her squeeze back and knew she loved to milk my cock. I gripped her waist, steadying my girlfriend while reaching up on tiptoes, rocking back and forth, pressing the soft tissue walls of her cunt wider.

"You need to fuck me harder, Andrew. I want that giant cock to leave a gaping hole when you're done with me."

"I can't seem to last for long inside you. I already feel like cumming soon."

"Is it because my pussy is tight?"

"Partly, yes."

"Only partly?"

"It's mostly because I love you so much and just can't get that sensation under control."

Katie reached back with one hand, gripping my calf muscle and squeezing it tightly.

"That's the nicest thing any lover has ever said to me, Andrew."

"It's true."

"I don't mind how quickly you cum baby. I can wait, enjoy your tongue perhaps, but right now, I want your semen deposited deep inside my pussy."

I fucked her harder, faster, and with so much emotion welling up inside me that I was carried to a place where nothing aside from Katie mattered. My clients, Celia, and the prospects of forthcoming infidelity and the challenges that brought vanished while I plowed Katie's cunt as fast as my balls would swing back and forth without hurting when they slapped against her thighs.

I don't know how, but she rose to a massive orgasm seconds before me and after only a few minutes of frantic thrusting. My cock slid so easily in and out of her tight pussy, I just couldn't hold back. Intense heat radiated into my shaft from her hot, wet sheath that squeezed vice-like with velvet grips.

When I sprayed semen deep inside Katie, it felt spiritual and as though I were doing what nature intended of me. Her aroma smelled primal as my girlfriend leaked our cum into a torrent of water that drained away our love.

"Excuse me."

She quickly stepped out of the water and dried herself off, almost business-like. I noticed Katie skip to the bedroom and hurriedly slip on a pair of knickers, avoiding her usual trip to the toilet. I followed, curious about her behavior, drying myself off more casually while studying my girlfriend.

"What just happened? Please tell me, honey?"

"Nothing, Andrew, why?"

"You couldn't wait to get dried off and into bed with fresh panties."

"Don't worry, I can remove them whenever you need access to fuck me."

She held the duvet up, letting me slip in beside her. When I did, Katie immediately snuggled close, almost clamping herself into the side of my body.

"Please tell me what's happening, Sweetheart?"

"I'm going to miss you when our time is up, and that just weighed heavily on me over our date night. I just wanted your semen swimming inside my womb while I sleep tonight."

"Is that all?"

"I love you, Andrew. There is nothing to worry about. I'm bonding with you in my way, as you are to me in yours."

"Okay, sweetheart."

I slept peacefully until she woke me up at 2 a.m. wearing no panties. Katie rode me, caring more about my orgasm than her own, sliding off my cock when every drop of semen was decanted inside her. She slipped on her panties quickly, foregoing the toilet, and I smiled.

"I'm sorry."

"You always make me feel loved and wanted, Katie."

She snuggled close into me again, and I felt Katie's vulnerability that could only come from true devotion. As I lay awake with her asleep, purring softly while gripping my cock gently, my mind filled with the possibilities of what a lasting relationship with her might bring.

She's here. I'm there.

Love can conquer the distance.

But I'm a hooker.

That can change

But she said it didn't need to if appropriately managed.

I stroked her back gently, begging the jungle spirits to send me off to sleep, but my mind was too full of excitement and joy.

Eventually, I nodded off, woken exquisitely by my cock being sucked. I looked around the room and saw a village girl watching closely with Katie standing beside her, smiling at me.

"What the fuck, Katie?"

"These two women are our guides for the day. Sami asked if she might care for your morning wood, so I agreed. It's quite nice watching someone servicing you."

Katie sat on the bed, gripping my hand while placing a palm on the village girl's head. She leaned down and kissed me while pumping the head up and down on my cock.

"Is she good?"

"Fucking excellent."

"Do you feel any love?"

"Only for you."

"Good, because these two ladies only volunteered if I agreed you would fuck them both at the waterfall."

"Holy shit, two of them."

"And me makes three. I've packed a pill for you. We'll bathe under the waterfall, then share them both together. I have some ideas."