A Scrupulous Bull Ch. 11

Story Info
A Jungle Trek.
2.6k words
4.27
3.2k
4
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wore a lightweight cotton shirt and the same fabric for pants, with a double lining around the seat and crotch area. Katie had lots of old hiking boots to fit me, all left behind by previous doctors and visitors.

After rummaging through a wooden chest treasure trove, I found a pair of Meindl brown leather mountain boots in good shape and with a comfortable padded insole.

"Did you spray on the deet insecticide I gave you while naked, Andrew?"

"I did everything you told me to, darling."

"You're such a good boy."

Because of those words, I could have carried Katie off the verandah and back inside to fuck my girlfriend all day. She was a much quicker study than I in the language of love and how best to use that, controlling me.

"Do you worry about the dangers of a jungle hike, Katie?"

"I did, but not anymore. I'm escorted almost everywhere, and so long as we stick to main trails and warn any wildlife we're coming with lots of noise, it's generally safe out there."

"What are the main dangers?"

"Some big cats, piranha in the river, the black caiman, which is a crocodilian. Oh... there are also venomous centipedes, snakes, bullet ants, and banana spiders."

"Fucking hell, Katie... enough already."

She stamped her feet, laughing as though a huge joke were cracked. It probably was, but I guessed something looking like the terror flashing across my face provoked it.

We set off in relative silence, with me scanning the floor, trees, and foliage for camouflaged assassins in every possible guise. After half an hour, I gave up, trusting Katie to ensure we were safe.

When we were well underway, our guides stopped, and we rested in a pleasant clearing that was flat, dry, and mostly clean of debris. I studied our companions, enjoying their beauty and the delightful prospect of fucking both.

Our female guides were Amazonian beauties in every sense of that description. There had been some giggling while we hiked, and I felt objectified now as we rested when one girl used her hands to measure and asked Katie how big something was.

"She's not talking about a fish, is she?"

"Nope. She demands your cock right now, right here, and wants to know what she can expect."

"Jesus, we aren't even halfway there."

"Well, actually, we are almost exactly halfway, which is why they stopped."

The girl who had estimated the size of my cock had fiery brown eyes and long black hair. Her permanently exposed voluptuous breasts felt rock hard when she grabbed my hands and forced them onto her. I tweaked both nipples, eliciting her submissive whimpering while staring at Katie.

"What should I do?"

"Fuck her doggy style, preferably. It's the only way she'll be comfortable on this forest debris."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. We've had this conversation already, Andrew. I don't mind sharing as long as we do it honestly."

"I honestly want to fuck her right now."

"She's tiny, Andrew, so you'll have to go easy again, but I'd like to help you."

"How old is she?"

"Twenty-three. Don't worry, I wouldn't let anyone fool you, although I'll forewarn you that some girls might try."

"What will you be doing while I'm fucking Sami?"

"I'll lie underneath, and we'll kiss lovingly while I watch her eyes light up with my boyfriend's cock buried deep inside her pussy."

Katie seemed highly aroused, so I swept her up with one arm while holding Sami, who leaped up, clamping onto my side, spectating while I kissed my girlfriend.

"This feels very odd."

"What does, Andrew?"

"Me having sex with other women while you support and join in."

Katie studied me carefully, with a softness and honest expression I'd rarely enjoyed in a girlfriend. She was carefully processing what to say and choosing her words, so I waited patiently for her response.

"If this were my gang bang, arranged by you, and two guys wanted to spit-roast me, would you hold, kiss, and cuddle me?"

"Yes, definitely."

"Would you help them fuck me, then cuddle afterward?"

"Yes. I've been thinking about it a great deal. I'm confident that I would."

"So... how is that different from me enjoying kissing Sami while you fuck her senselessly from behind? Her pussy hole will be stretched because no girl aside from Yarima in the village ever had a cock the size of yours before."

"It's no different, I guess. I'll feel better once you've had your first experience, too.

"What would you like that to be?"

"Probably a threesome with me and a close guy friend taking turns to keep you awake all night."

"There you go. That sounds perfect to me, Andrew. If we're having a sexual adventure, let's make it a fucking big bang."

She stepped back and lay down, summoning our guide Sami into her arms. Katie helped peel down the village girl's panties, and I saw a beautiful glistening, tight, wet slit pointing up, waiting to be fucked.

I dropped my pants, and the other girl, Dioxippe, stepped up, gripping my shaft with an iron fist.

"Just call me Dio, Andrew. It's a great deal easier."

"I keep forgetting that you all speak English."

"I'm going to help slide your big cock inside my sister's pussy."

"Sister?"

"Yep... Well, step-sister. We're not blood-related, but our love is the same as real siblings."

Katie laughed loudly while Sami spread her legs wide open, placing one knee on either side of my girlfriends' who prised my fuck buddies further apart.

"Just enjoy the girls, Andrew. Both are of consenting age, and your girlfriend approves of this playtime."

When Dio led my cock to her step-sister's slit, I saw how tight her swollen pussy lips made my target. She teased Sami, peeling back my foreskin before sliding my rigid cock and engorged glans up and down her siblings' creamy furrow.

When I leaned forward, pressing hard, my swollen, solid glans prised the girl's slit wide open, pushing her labia to either side. I saw translucent cream lying thick around the entrance to her hole with sticky strands dangling between her pussy lips, parting completely and snapping when my cock broke her pussy seal and plunged deep inside.

Sami screamed loud enough to wake the dead, falling into Katie's arms. My girlfriend gently rifled her fingers through the village girl's raven hair. She smiled up, nodding encouragingly for me to continue fucking.

Her pussy walls spasmed, clenching hard against my cock, and I knew I was fucking the tightest hole ever. Sami panted hard, almost like she was giving birth, while Katie kissed her, and I squeezed my cock further inside a throbbing tunnel of love.

Dio leaned into my back, pressing solid nipples and soft breasts into me while planting gentle, wet kisses up and down my spine. She stretched a hand between my legs, cupping both balls firmly, squeezing them delightfully.

"I love this, Andrew. It feels so sensual. When I return Stateside, can you arrange something like this for me? Just one other guy to begin with, helping you through the night like you suggested."

"I never thought I'd say this, Katie, but I'm looking forward to it."

"Do you have any feelings for Dio or Sami right now?"

"None aside from wanting to be gentle with them and have fun. Dio just started rubbing my anus. I think a prostate milking might be on her mind."

Katie giggled, returning to French kiss Sami while I allowed the village girl time to become used to having half my cock buried deep inside her extremely tight hole. Dio looked at me, smiled, and pouted delightfully.

"May I press ahead fingering you, please, Andrew?"

"Yes, of course."

I gripped Sami's waist, gently pulling her further onto my cock, while Katie reached down the girl's back, prising both ass cheeks wide apart. When Dio's finger pressed hard, and she popped it past my sphincter, rubbing the sensitive nerve cluster just inside my back passage, I plowed my cock deeper, provoking more screams and delightful wriggling from my fuck buddy.

"Should I stop, Sami?"

"Fuck no. Never stop. I want all of this incredible cock inside me."

I'd never had my cock squeezed so tightly, and I worried my solid erection might not last because of the way Sami milked it. She and Katie were getting fully into a lesbian romance scene, tonguing each other in a whimpering, noisy kiss while one held the other wide open to be fucked.

I went for broke and slid my cock all the way inside Sami while Dio finger-banged my puckered hole. She got her digit expertly onto my prostate gland, activating that by squeezing and massaging. Katie raised one hand briefly, pressing her forefinger and thumb together in a universal sign of okay before opening our girlfriend's ass cheeks wide apart again, giving me maximum access to fuck her tiny hole.

Sami calmed down with my cock buried balls deep inside, almost like a milestone was reached. She gasped and moaned, kissing Katie intermittently while the older woman comforted her, frequently smiling at me.

I withdrew my cock almost until it slid out of Sami's hole, enjoying the sigh of relief she muttered under her breath before I plunged back inside, balls deep in one single, careful, slow, but constant stroke.

"She fucking pushed back that time."

"Sami really wants your cock, Andrew. Please give it to her. She's on birth control, so ream the wanton little slut and cum inside."

I was a little shocked by how wild and raw Katie got. The more we immersed in one another through a growing and loving relationship, the more layers of her sexuality became apparent. She'd explained her need to have a man when playing with girls, but I never really questioned that.

Sami was a tiny woman and very easy to fuck so long as she held on to Katie, who provided security while I hauled an incredibly tight pussy on and off my cock. Dio used one hand to prise my anal whorl wide open between forefinger and thumb while rapidly finger fucking me with the other.

I wouldn't last much longer, so I slowed down, ensuring Sami got all my cock, fully bottoming out on every stroke. She pushed back more and harder once her pussy expanded, moaning more often while kissing Katie passionately.

I reamed Sami, as my girlfriend suggested, pinning her ass tightly onto Katie while using both feet planted on the floor to rise onto my haunches, offering better access to my tight ass hole. I fucked my jungle princess as hard, fast, and deep as possible, desperate to ensure she would never forget me.

When my orgasm came, I wanted to impregnate Sami but still had no feelings for her. My cock flashed in and out of her widened hole as both hips powered back and forth furiously. Her orgasm was signaled by a scream that scared birds out of the trees as she arched her back, looking skywards as though thanking a deity.

My prostate trembled, and Dio milked me, decanting my semen inside the tightest cunt I ever fucked. Sami knew I was filling her up, and she reached back to clench my hand as though needing that connection to enjoy the moment fully.

I jerked around, bouncing uncontrollably on my feet as my cock twitched, filling her insides with my cream. I felt carnal, then spiritual, staring in awe at how deep inside the village girl's body my cock was impaled.

Katie stared up with nothing but love for me, and I hoped to reciprocate that while several guys were fucking her. I believed I could because we'd understood how our sexual relationship could mesh seamlessly with the love both of us felt.

"How does Sami feel inside, Andrew?"

"We're joined completely. My semen can't squeeze out beside my cock and her pussy."

"It's a fucking good job she's on the pill."

Katie caught a flicker in my expression that made her eyes widen. She shook her head as though I ought to say nothing, so I held my silence, vowing to be honest when questioned later. I slid my cock out of Sami's gaping wide hole before Dio grabbed her hand, and both girls skipped off into the jungle.

"What happens next?"

"Dio and Sami want half an hour of privacy, so we'll wait here for them to clean up and return."

I sat down on dry leaves, wanting a few minutes' rest, but Katie crawled over, parted my knees, and went straight into her cleanup mode. I lay back, exhausted, while my girlfriend sucked my cock clean, powering her head up and down an ever more flaccid shaft.

When she was done, I stood up, gathered my clothes, and dressed, returning to lie on top of Katie, kissing her when I was done.

"Did you fall in love with Sami?"

"No, but I wanted to get her pregnant, Katie."

"Does that worry you?"

"Yes, a great deal, actually."

"I wouldn't give it a second thought. It surprised me when I noticed your expression flickering like a lantern in a hurricane, but that feeling you had was just chemistry and hundreds of thousands of years of evolution conspiring to encourage you."

"Are you sure?"

"I wouldn't lie to you, Andrew."

"I know that sweetheart."

She held me closely, and we rolled several times, mostly with her on top. When she sat high on me, and I held her waist, Katie ground her clothed pussy into my cock, and I felt a resurgent hardness rising in my underwear.

"Don't worry, I'll wait for my cock until we arrive at the waterfall, Andrew."

"I have a question."

"Shoot."

"Is it true that you can't play with girls without someone you love being there?"

She sucked in her cheeks, accentuating the dimples that greatly enchanted me. Katie smiled contentedly, seemingly pleased I understood her better.

"I can fuck someone without loving them, but it's not nearly the same as when real feelings exist."

"And you prefer to abstain from sex without love?"

"Yes. That's a good characterization of me in plain sexual terms."

"What about me then, Katie?"

"What do you think, Andrew?"

Another moment of truth had arrived in our relationship, and Katie knew, but she was fearless. Her eyes sparkled brightly, and the honest expression supported by a beaming smile suggested I should ask my question.

"You chose me more diligently than you've admitted."

"Yes, but why, Andrew? That's important. Can you guess?"

"So that you'd know before I arrived here that I would fall in love with you."

"Yes, sweetheart. I prayed you might love me. Yours was the first profile I ever chose as someone to be my bull. I felt good about you when I read the profile Mom sent."

"Did the profile mention my romantic and loving affliction?"

"No. Mom and Celia kept your propensity for falling in love out of the first version and only mentioned it after I picked you."

"That's good, but I feel slightly manipulated, Katie."

"There is no escaping from the truth that you were, but isn't that what matchmakers do?"

"Do you mean Celia?"

"My mother, as well. We were both manipulated, sweetheart, so there is no reason to feel upset about that. The important question is whether someone denied your free will at any point."

I processed what she said while Katie continued grinding on my cock, causing herself far more sexual frustration than I'd have liked were our roles reversed.

"Only my heart was stolen, and that was done in plain sight and with my full consent."

"Mine too, Andrew, and I couldn't be happier."

Dio and Sami returned hand in hand, looking slightly unkempt, with leaves and twigs dangling from or stuck in their hair. Each one lent us a hand, leaned back, and hauled us onto our feet.

Dio slipped her hand in mine and smiled up at me.

"It's Katie's and my turn on your cock when we get to the waterfall, Andrew."