A Scrupulous Bull Ch. 09

Story Info
To make a commitment.
2.4k words
4.24
4.3k
5
0

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie was insatiable. The more we made love, the more she wanted to bed me. I wondered if that was a permanent state of her sexual being or whether my fleetingly available services were of such importance to her that she crammed as much sex into a short time as possible.

"Is your cock sore, Andrew?"

"A little. How are you feeling?"

"I'll have trouble walking soon. I can't wait for that to happen because it will be a first. I've never been fucked so much."

She grinned at me while we sat at her tiny breakfast bar, enjoying another fruit bowl and tapioca breakfast. I smiled, enjoying the coffee, yearning for crispy bacon, a pancake, or some small pastry from a delightful patisserie near Celia's boarding house.

Katie laughed and placed her hand on top of mine.

"You hate it here, Andrew. I can tell."

"It's not that I hate being here, I promise you. This environment differs greatly from where I'm used to. Unlike you, I don't have the benefit of knowing this is my semi-permanent home, so I don't have to make the best of it. I also have no purpose here."

"Oh, that's not true, Andrew. You have the noble purpose of being my companion and fucking me as much as possible with an excellent cock gifted by the Greek gods."

"That's true, and thank you for a lovely compliment, but satisfying you also comes with its challenges."

"Join me on the bed and explain, please."

Katie whipped away the fruit bowl before I could tip it into the trash. I prayed she had the intention of finishing it alone. I glanced longingly at the coffee pot, which was empty, and felt the day was off to a less-than-optimal start.

We were wrapped in towels, having showered together, fucking vigorously under a torrent of water before soaping one another down. The air conditioning unit was a godsend, wafting an arctic breeze across an otherwise baking hot and humid room. Similarly, I vowed to buy travel versions of the various insect-murdering devices around Katie's chalet.

She dropped her towel and hopped onto the bed, giving me an incredible view of a beautiful woman crawling away from me with her pussy pointing perfectly at my eyes.

Katie beckoned me into a lover's embrace, so I folded my towel before joining her. In the four days since my arrival, we'd made love more frequently than I had with any woman in years.

"What's bothering you, Andrew?"

"I'm in love with you."

"But we've been over this already. Once you board our family private jet heading for home, the page turns, and you move on."

"What if that doesn't happen this time?"

"It's a hypothetical we shall know all about soon enough, right? We have three days left together."

"Yes, that's true."

"You look sad, Andrew."

"I'm happy being here with you."

"Until the spell is broken."

"That's what I'm worried about."

"Are you worried about moving on from me or not caring if that's what happens?"

"Both. If I move on to the next love interest, it means I'm incapable of devotion to one woman.

The atmosphere felt icy, which wasn't entirely caused by the air conditioning. Although I hid it well, Katie became pensive, and my mood had taken a nose dive. Even though the jungle wasn't my perfect destination, being close to my current client was. She held me closer, kissing my lips softly while straightening a few errant hair strands.

"I disagree. There are many forms of love, Andrew. People worship their partner differently, to varying intensities and for different periods."

"My affliction makes it very hard to conceive of having a family."

"Oh... I doubt you'll have any problems conceiving."

We both chuckled, and her humor lightened the mood. Katie entangled her fingers with mine, squeezed gently, and sighed. She wasn't the sort of woman to reveal anything that wasn't carefully considered.

"I'm not far behind you, Andrew. Wanting to be gang banged, have threesomes, and swing with other couples is hardly a great resume for a loyal wife."

I pictured all those things happening with me in the center, helping others sexually service Katie, with me being the one constant in her life. It felt right when I saw it playing out, although I was intoxicated by overwhelming sexual energy, which wasn't the best moment to make life-changing statements.

But I did it anyway.

"I don't see the problem with that level of sexual freedom and exploration unless feelings are caught, acted upon, and therefore cheating occurs."

"Which, in your case, they would."

"Ouch, but touché. I can't argue with that theory about how things stand and my recent history."

I rolled onto my elbows so our eyes were locked and our noses almost touched.

"However... if that were not the case, could we be a couple?"

She thought about it, frowning while pursing her lips and pretending to size me up. When Katie opened her legs wide to get comfortable, I broke eye contact and glimpsed down at her beautifully shaven pussy, immediately wanting to go down with my tongue.

"If you are asking me whether you're boyfriend material, the answer is yes, for sure, and in every sense. The challenge would be getting us into a stable relationship and what that meant."

"We'd have to date and get to know each other properly, putting some layers on our relationship."

She seemed genuinely impressed, if somewhat surprised. I saw a sparkle of hope flicker in Katie's eyes.

"Do you generally enjoy dating, Andrew?"

"I love it. The effort helps build my connection with and understanding of you. The prospect of long-term love becomes more real. I also love the thrill of the chase."

"Even though you've sampled the prize in every way possible?"

"Well... we haven't done everything yet."

I smiled lasciviously, and she faked a look of fear and horror.

"I doubt that enormous cock would fit inside my back passage, but perhaps we might try before our week ends."

She glanced at me, then pointed to my semi-hard cock, emphasizing her concern. A tingling sensation rippled through my body as the chemistry of love permeated every sinew and muscle.

"Have you ever been in a loving relationship that was different from how you felt with other clients?"

"Yes, but only once."

"Would you explain that to me, or is it too private?"

"There isn't much to say. Sarah and I were in love. I proposed, and she left me dangling at the altar on our wedding day."

"Any idea why?"

"None. I had a moment and just moved on."

"Just like that?"

"Yes, pretty much."

"Did you grieve for the relationship or her?"

"No. I felt embarrassed in front of my family for a moment, steadied myself, and moved on."

My phone buzzed twice, and I shrugged, but it wasn't easy to ignore when a third message arrived. Katie glanced at my phone on the nightstand and then at me. She didn't let go of my fingers but nodded toward the offending interruption.

"It might be important."

"I'm not a doctor. No medical emergencies could summon my attention."

"It might be a girl booking her emergency orgasm. I was quite desperate before you arrived. I'm sure there are others."

"Does it bother you?"

"Your profession?"

"Yes."

"Not in the slightest. Sex work is a noble career when people are not being exploited. Those who honorably bring pleasure to others should be celebrated."

"Does the idea of me sleeping with other women provoke any strong feelings in you?"

"Well, we're not in a relationship, and I'm kinda using you for sex, so no."

"Okay, that's good to know."

"Take the messages and own your responsibilities, Andrew."

Katie lifted the remnants of our fruit bowl that I hoped would disappear into a Stargate and left me to tidy up.

Hi Andrew.

Andrew?

Are you okay?

Hi Ella. Sorry, the internet isn't great, so all three of your messages arrived simultaneously.

Oh, I'm glad you're okay. Are we still good for Tuesday? I heard you went overseas.

I'm back on Monday and can't wait to see you.

I hoped staying over and picking up where we left off might be okay.

Of course, sweetie.

Okay, bye, Andrew. XOXO.

Hugs and kisses, Ella.

I rolled off the bed and meandered across to Katie at the sink, where she washed dishes. When I snuck up behind her, nestling my semi-hard cock between two naked ass cheeks, she turned her head and kissed me full on the lips.

She didn't ask, but I wanted to explain.

"It was Ella."

"The blowjob trainee?"

"Yeah. She asked to stay in my bed overnight."

"She's paying for a boyfriend, Andrew. You are a lover for hire. I'll add that you're an excellent, loving, desirable, and intelligent man worthy of any woman, but I doubt you'll ever be owned by one lucky girl."

"Do you think I should come to terms with being forever lost, Katie?"

"I think being happy in every moment is important, but you're on an evolutionary journey through life, as are we all."

"Glad we had this talk."

I walked away like a sulky child. My perception of Katie's relaxed attitude toward my feelings was annoying, but I knew instantly that my behavior was out of order.

"Hey, mister, come back here right now."

I wheeled around, not out of submission, but as a professional courtesy to atone for something I should never have said. I shot Katie an apologetic look.

"That was wrong of me. I'm sorry."

"I'm not worried about your sass. I'm concerned about you. What's going on, Andrew?"

My heart ached as though being squeezed through a mangle. I felt Katie was my soulmate, but I couldn't have her because I was too fucked up in the head.

"Don't worry about me, Katie. For a moment, I forgot myself and the reason I was here. I promise you that won't happen again."

"Hey, hey, hey... stop that, please, Andrew."

She stepped closer, gently clamping her thighs around my cock, gazing lovingly into my eyes. Katie tiptoed up high to reach and kissed me. Her lips scorched against mine, torturing an already deranged soul. Her tongue felt fresh, sending signals through me that all was well, calming my flustered soul.

Her hands slipped into mine, and she felt every bit the girlfriend I'd slept with a night prior. She looked kind and relaxed when, in truth, she might well be justified in requesting a refund.

"Have you moved on from me already?"

"Not at all. I'm behaving poorly while on the clock."

"Have I made you feel this is work or a chore, Andrew?"

"Not even slightly. Being here for an extended period has dredged up emotional baggage I shouldn't have revealed.

"But we have both engaged in this conversation, sharing one another's deepest emotions. Tell me, Andrew, what is it you truly want?"

My mouth went dry, and I suddenly felt too hot, as though the air-conditioning unit had been shut down and the jungle radiated its extreme heat into our space. My heart pounded, excess adrenaline surged, overwhelming my emotions and causing me to feel a sense of desperation.

"I want you so much, Katie."

"As a proper girlfriend?"

"Yes."

Katie looked astonished, and I saw her inhale a few sharp breaths containing her feelings. A slight flicker of love dashed past lust, crossing her expression like a stallion chasing his broodmare. Her fingers trembled very slightly, but it was enough to reveal that I wasn't alone amid an emotional tsunami.

"Okay, how about this? When you leave here, we're officially a couple. You'll visit me once a month with no fee charged or use of the family private jet. That will be for an amount of time you negotiate with Celia while I'm not having my period."

"That sounds reasonable, and I'm sure Celia won't have much of an issue with two days tagged on either side of a weekend."

"She can't know about this... us, I mean. There can be no chance of you losing the opportunity to work with her."

"That's tricky, but okay."

"You'll continue working as though nothing has changed except for letting me know who and when you will fuck or play with. I won't judge or kick up a fuss and don't want the sleazy details."

"Are you sure about this, Katie?"

"Yes, there is a very big but, though."

"What is it?"

"If you catch feelings for anyone, regardless of how weak or fleeting, you'll tell me honestly and we're through. You won't pursue me further, and we'll continue our lives."

"Okay, that all sounds reasonable."

"And when we are together, you'll switch off the phone used to stay in touch with clients except for two short windows, morning and evening, per your choice of timings."

"Does this mean we're a couple?"

"Not yet. What are your terms? You have as much right to set conditions as I do."

"I have none aside from asking you to be yourself."

"Okay, Andrew, if you want to try this, we're now a couple, agreed?"

"Agreed. Let's go out on a date?"

"Where?"

"Right here."

She looked around the room, trying desperately to imagine what I might contrive as a surprise.

"Okay, you've grabbed my attention. What do you have in mind?"

"How far away is Caracarai?"

"Our village run left for there yesterday. They'll return in an hour, maybe two. Why do you ask?"

"I gave them a shopping list after calling ahead to the grocery market store."

Katie looked thrilled, almost like it was Christmas, and gifts were being shared out.

"What did you order for us, Andrew?"

I showed her the message on my screen.

Two beef steaks, preferably rib-eye.

Bag of onions.

Knob of garlic.

Butter.

Kilo of potatoes.

Bottle of vegetable oil.

2 Bottles of red wine, preferably from Chile or Argentina.

A six-pack of beer.

Okay, Andrew, I have all of those things.

"Are you cooking for us?"

"Oh yes, Katie. It's date night with no fruit or tapioca in sight."

She leaped into my arms, seeming delighted. I guessed it was some time since anyone cherished her. I never mentioned the cut flowers my new best friend at the grocery market ran around town for, but that would be the icing on Katie's cake.

I'd never felt happier kissing her in that moment while my heart prayed for the day never to end.