A Second Chance At First Love Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I understand," Skyler said sadly.

"You still haven't answered my original question, though," Bree Ann said.

"Being with a woman can be a dichotomy," Skyler said with a shrug. "It can be both soft or hard, loving or lustful, and sweet or sultry. For instance, my sex with Lisa is always gentle and passionate, but my lovemaking with Kaia is hard and naughty. They both meet a need for me that I'm not sure either one would be able to fill alone. So when we're all three together..."

"You mean like just before I got home?" Bree Ann asked with a smirk.

"Yes, Mom," Skyler said, blushing deeply, "the three of us had just finished having sex right before you got home. But to finish what I was saying, when the three of us are together at the same time, we all work to meet each other's needs."

Skyler paused to allow her words to sink in while carefully observing her mother. She waited until her mother nodded her head before going on.

"I imagine that Sadie has had ample experience with other women. So I guess that the most honest answer I can give you is that your first time with her would likely be intense and passionate. I don't know what your sex life with daddy was like and don't care to know, but being with Sadie will likely be enlightening," Skyler said, pulling her mother in for a hug.

The pair said goodnight, with Skyler heading towards the front of the house and the staircase. Bree Ann went to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle before escaping to her room and closing the door behind her.

Unzipping her dress and allowing it to slide down her frame, Bree Ann undid her bra before picking up her clothing and laying the items in her reading chair. She then headed for the bathroom to perform her nightly ablutions.

Standing there looking in the mirror, Bree Ann's mind replayed the memory of the kiss she'd shared with Sadie. As she rubbed makeup remover on her face and began cleaning her skin, Bree Ann thought about the things her daughter had said. She couldn't help but wonder what kind of lover Sadie would be? Would the pretty blonde be soft and passionate like Skyler had described Lisa as being? Or would she be aggressive and naughty like how Kaia apparently made love to her daughter and Lisa? Bree Ann thought about what would appeal to her and instantly felt conflicted.

Her sex life with Jon had always been passionate yet loving. The couple had made love; they hadn't rutted like animals. And Bree Ann felt a longing to feel that again. The tender touches and caresses as they kissed and pleasured one another, soft whispers of affection and adoration spoke between them. Their bodies erotically intertwined, the intensity of their lovemaking slowly building to a crescendo before they both erupted in a physical release. Bree Ann found herself wanting to experience just such a bout of intimacy with Sadie.

But she'd also never experienced the style of lovemaking Skyler had described Kaia as having. In her married life or the years before she'd committed herself to Jon, Bree Ann had never had a man take her in a primal fashion. And standing there now while staring at her reflection in the mirror, the mature, auburn-haired beauty couldn't deny that the idea didn't sound enticing.

Brushing her teeth, Bree Ann left the bathroom and retrieved an oversize t-shirt from her dresser, slipping it over her head and allowing its billowy length to slide down her frame. Bree Ann then pulled back the covers on her bed and slid beneath the sheets, turning off the bedside lamp on her end table.

As she closed her eyes and started to drift off to sleep, Bree Ann was sure of two things. She wanted more of Sadie's kisses, and she wanted them soon.

And when she was ready, Bree Ann wanted the sexy, blonde lesbian to show her what it felt like to be made love to by another woman...

Author's note: In the next part of the story, Bree Ann and Sadie will go on their second date, the heat between them building with each kiss they share. Their emotions will continue to deepen as they become a committed couple. But it's their passion for one another that finally boils over when the pair go on a third date!