A Second Chance Bk. 03 Ch. 03

Story Info
Preparations and love in a brothel.
3.2k words
4.47
3.7k
4
1

Part 24 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent the morning shopping for all the things that she would need to wear while she was away ... and I know what most guys would think about that pastime and I had felt that way when I had been shopping with my ex ... but shopping with Angela was different.

We started by looking for a couple of pairs of shorts for her and when we walked into the store we went straight to the racks that contained the shorts. She had several styles in mind, she knew the colours she wanted and, as soon as she found the right size, she grabbed them.

She didn't try on every pair of shorts in the store, she didn't look at dresses and jeans, she wanted shorts and within five or six minutes she had bought them and we were heading to another store. They had the sizes and styles she wanted but none in the colours she was looking for so we were out of there in under five minutes.

We sailed through two more stores before we found one that had the right size, right colours and right styles. She also picked up three tops and three bikinis, so we didn't get out of that store in under 20 minutes.

Another store supplied two more bikinis and next door was a shoe shop that had the flat and heeled sandals she wanted in her size. We were sitting in the garden at Morning Glory having coffee and an early lunch by 11.30 and she was laughing and looking fresh and beautiful.

"I know, it must seem strange for me to buy so many bikinis for this trip ... especially when I'm going to be naked most of the time ... but you've got to start off with some clothes on if you want to get naked."

Just then her phone rang and I watched her as she answered it. By the way she spoke and by the relaxed way that she was sitting I knew that the caller had to be someone she knew well. There was some light flirting in her voice and once or twice she frowned slightly and then ended the wall with a soft, "You know I'll try. I'll call you back as soon as I can."

She put her phone down and saw the questioning look on my face. "That was my friend with the boat, he has an extra guy coming and would like me to organise two more girls. Oh ... and he would like us to be in Brisbane as early as possible on Sunday so he's organised a private charter flight to leave at 7am."

Angela looked at me and frowned, "What was going to happen on Sunday Steve? We haven't really talked about it have we."

Earlier in the week the plan for Sunday had been that Angela and I would spend Sunday evening with the Gravins providing sexual services for the couple. Richard Gravin was Angela's lawyer and having some paid fun on Sunday sounded like a great idea until I discovered that he was working closely with The Old Man and his almost-black ops department.

I had gone to his office with Angela the day before to arrange for him to set up a company and business that The Old Man had wanted me to start for him but it had all come unstuck when I realised that The Old Man was using Angela to spy on me.

As far as I was concerned Sunday evening was off. It was up to Angela to go if she wanted to see them but I wanted nothing more to do with the fussy little man ... or his wife ... because I was sure that they would be passing reports back to the The Old Man about me and I was not happy about that.

"Well, I'm not going to be there but what you do with them is entirely up to you. Mrs Gravin did try to call me last night so I sent her a text telling that I would not be seeing her and she should talk to her husband if she wanted to know why."

"Hmmm ... I think ..." her phone rang and when she seemed a little surprised when she glanced at the number, "It's Richard," she said as she answered the call.

The call was brief and while her tone was friendly she seemed to be holding back. "He just cancelled Sunday, he said that Pip was angry with him about something and he would arrange another time when I got back after next week."

"Did you tell him that you would be away next week?"

"Not that I can recall. Why do you ask?" Hmm ... something still wasn't right there. She hadn't told him that she would be away next week but he knew ... and she didn't think that was odd? Angela was not a dumb bunny. If she hadn't told him but he knew then ...

"Oh ... nothing, it's just my former occupation coming out in me." Angela laughed and I hoped that she believed that I wasn't really interested in the answer ... but I definitely was interested.

Why had Richard Gravin rung to cancel their booking with Angela leaving her Sunday free only minutes after the guy who had booked her for next week had called to ask if she and her girls could arrive on the Sunday?

What was so important about her time on the boat that The Old Man's team were following developments that closely and wanted to make sure that she was on the boat?

Angela reported to The Old Man on any pillow talk she might pick up so what was going to be said on that boat that was of interest to The Old Man?

Of course it could all have been a coincidence but only movie heroes relied on coincidences to achieve their goals, in the real world you achieved your goals through thorough planning and hard work.

While I had been thinking Angela had been calling her friends. She left a voice message on Dee's phone to let her know that they were going a day early and then she started calling her friends and, within a few minutes, she had her two extra girls.

Nadine, had been at the embassy dinner the night before and she was available for a paid cruise up the Queensland coast as was Elise, another of the girls who worked out of Angela's house.

Angela put her phone down and grinned at me, "An extra day on his private yacht ... it is going to be fun!"

"Who is this guy who can buy your time like that?"

"It's Roger Drayson, he's a multi-billionaire and made all his money in coal in New South Wales. Colin Spaski will be there too ... he's just as rich as Roger but all his money has come from coal in Queensland.

"I've partied with them before ... they're cool guys." I could tell by the tone of her voice and the look in her eyes when she was talking about them that she liked them."

"So what's the yacht like?"

According to Angela, Roger Drayson's private yacht was huge with lots of bedrooms ... and that was all she could tell me about it, "Hey," she said with a laugh, "I'm just not a boat person. I don't need to know all the details to have fun on it."

"Will you match up with one guy or ..."

"Oh no," Angela laughed, "these guys want to play the field and it's anytime, anywhere and any number of guys on the one girl ... or even any number of girls on one guy."

"Wow that sounds wild," so wild that my cock desperately wanted to stand to attention and salute the flag, "but what about the crew?"

"It has a crew of ten and he gave me to two of his crew once. I can't remember why or what they had done to earn me but on one cruise he got me to spend a night with two of the guys in the crew. That was a lot of fun."

"Oh ...," if I sounded surprised it's because I was.

"Don't sound so surprised Steve," she chided me gently. "I'm there for Roger to use in any way he wants and if he gives me to other guys then I'll be only too happy to let them enjoy me."

"I know ... and I'm still OK with it ... it's just that this lifestyle is so foreign to me. I get that you like fucking other men and it's not just your job ... I like you fucking other men just as you like me fucking other women ... it's just that half the people in this café would think that we're insane and couldn't possibly have a relationship that lasts."

"And what about the other half?" Her wicked smile made my balls ache and she knew what effect she was having on me.

I grinned, "Well most of the guys would want to fuck you and most of the women would be jealous because you're getting all the fun and they're not."

Angela laughed and then suggested that perhaps we should head home but I still had a major boner in my pants and explained why we should stay just a little longer.

"Have I given you a major hard-on by telling you what happens on Roger's boat?" Foolishly I said that she had and as soon as I heard her wicked laugh I knew that she wasn't about to do anything to help the situation.

Before she could go on her phone rang and she groaned, "Oh what? Well that's fucked things up totally ... I wonder which of our competitors complained ... I'll be right over."

She cut the call and when she looked at me I could see disappointed written all over her face, "If your cock isn't going to embarrass you anymore perhaps you might like to drive me over to the The Black Door.

"That was Gavin on the phone ... the Department that controls brothels in Canberra has just told us that we can't run our mixed wrestling nights anymore. If we do they will shut us down completely."

I was going to wait in the SUV when we got to The Black Door but Angela insisted that I go in with her, "You never know," she laughed, "you might get laid."

She parked me in the lounge where clients waited for a girl to be free, or client and escort waited for a room to be free, and then went off to see Gavin. I looked around for Dee but, even though there were other girls around, Dee was nowhere to be seen.

Was she seeing client? Was he pounding her pussy right now and enjoying one of the women that I cared for? I could feel my cock beginning to wake up.

After a few minutes I saw a middle-aged guy who was obviously beginning to lose the Battle of the Bulge come through a door that was set discreetly behind a screen at the end of the lounge. He was still straightening his tie and getting comfortable in his suit coat and, by the way he avoided eye contact with anyone in the room, I knew that he had just come from a session with one of the girls.

A couple of minutes after that Dee wandered out through the same door and I knew who the man had been seeing. Dee stood not far from the screen and surveyed the room. Looking for another man who wanted to experience the delights of her body?

When she saw me looking at her she blushed and I had to wave her over because she seemed to be in no hurry to come of her own volition. She slowly crossed to me and I watched the sensual way that she walked, the glances that she gave to the few men who were between her and me and when she reached me she knelt down on the floor next to my lounge chair and leaned on the arm of the chair.

"Why are you blushing beautiful lady ... and why can't you seem to look me in the eye?"

Her cheeks flamed bright red as she dragged her eyes up to meet mine, "I don't know," she whispered, "I guess you saw the guy I was with come out a few minutes before me and suddenly it seemed that what you had caught me doing was wrong."

"You know I don't think that for one moment," I said as I stroked her arm, "but are you having second thoughts about working here?"

"Oh no!" she exclaimed, "I wasn't expecting to see you here and ..." her voice trailed off.

"Dee, what I feel for you is not dependant on the work you do. I love you because of who you are, not what you are or what you do."

She smiled softly, "You just used the 'L' word didn't you?"

"I did ... and I meant it Dee. I love both you and Angela ... I don't know how that's possible but I do."

Dee smiled softly "And isn't it weirdly us that you and I are declaring our love for each other in a brothel?"

For a moment I didn't quite understand what she had just said but when I finally did wake up to what her words meant she laughed, "I am so glad you decided to stay."

I leaned over and kissed her, "You shouldn't be doing that in here," a stern voice warned from behind us before continuing in a much friendlier tone, "so you better come home with us so we can both kiss you."

Dee looked up and laughed as Angela came closer, "Can I leave early?"

"Of course you can, it's quiet this afternoon and the other girls won't mind, it might mean more work for them. You grab your stuff and I'll let the girls at Reception know that you're leaving early."

On the way home we talked about what the warning from the regulatory authorities meant. Of course the wrestling on the next night was off, those who had booked girls ... or me ... for time on the mat would get a full refund.

And after that The Black Door's lawyers would lodge an appeal to have the ban overturned but Angela didn't rate the chances of a win very highly ... but there might be a way to take advantage of the ban if Angela could get something up and running at Dee's farm sooner rather than later.

"And that brings me to something that I've been thinking about. It looks as though all three of us are moving into a serious relationship. It may not be what the world is comfortable with but it looks like it's working for us so ... how about we go into business together ... the three of us.

"I've been doing some rough calculations in my head about what I want to do at Dee's place and I've talked to a builder I know. He has given me a rough figure for what I want to do ... and I can afford to have all the work done ... but I would rather all three of us get involved and it becomes our project."

There was silence in the car for a few seconds before I spoke, "Umm ... I got the impression when you described your passion project to me that the margins were going to be wafer thin at best so what aren't you telling us?"

"And Angela I don't have money to put into this project. I would love to be part of a joint business but I've got nothing to contribute," Dee sounded so down.

"Dee, my plan is that Steve and I put in the money, you lease your farm to us at a really cheap rate and we sign an undertaking to buy the farm in five or six years. That would be a massive investment in my idea ... and I've only described part of it to you.

"What if we add another building on the other side of the house?" We started to turn into the cul-de-sac and Angela suggested that we suspend our little informal meeting and continue it by the pool as soon as we got home.

Ten minutes later the sight of two beautiful naked women was making it very hard for me to concentrate on business.

"So what is the second building for?" I wondered if Dee was having visions of her little farm disappearing under a series of monster sheds.

"A swinger's club complete with orgy room, bar and playrooms for couples and groups who want a little privacy while they have fun."

"That sounds interesting but what about are the neighbours going to say and what will Council say?" I could just see any project like that being tied up in red tape for years.

"Let's suck it and see what the flavour is. We should look at what we can legally do to sweeten the deal for Council. I don't mean that we should bribe them but maybe there's something that we can donate to a community group that will encourage the Council to look more favourably on our proposal."

We talked it over and in the end we must have gone over every point at least six times before we decided to put it in the hands of Angela's lawyers to start drawing up agreements so that we could lease the farm from Dee and put together a new company to stand between us and the rest of the world.

Angela brought her laptop out from the flat and while Dee and I swam and played in the pool she put together an email instructing Richard Gravin to act on our behalf in everything we had discussed.

Dee and I had just begun to get into some serious kissing and foreplay when Angela came over to the side of the pool.

"Guys, I know that you're all shattered at not being able to wrestle tomorrow night but I just talked to someone who might be able to make up for that.

"This person, who says her name is Bella, contacted Shanti and asked for my contact details because they wanted to have us over to put on an exhibition match for their friends. Shanti wouldn't give Bella my contact details but she did give me Bella's number so I just called her.

"Bella and her husband would like the three of us to go over and put on an exhibition match for them and two other couples. Sex will be involved because some of the guys want to wrestle us with the loser getting fucked ... and Bella wants to try her luck with you Steve.

"We will be there for about four hours from 8pm and they are prepared to pay for us to be there. So what do you say? Do I call her back and ask for the address?"