A Second Chance Bk. 03 Ch. 02

Story Info
A commitment.
899 words
4.38
3.9k
2
2

Part 23 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 A commitment

"Where have you been?" Angela was propped up on one elbow peering at me through bleary eyes.

Somebody once told me that if you could see a woman when she first woke up and you thought she was beautiful then you should marry her. I had ignored that advice when I married Wendy, she looked terrible when she first woke up but I was going to get as close to being married to Angela as I could because she was drop-dead gorgeous at any time of the day.

"I just drove Dee to work and picked up some coffee and croissants at a bakery on the way back." The mention of food and coffee had Angela up in a flash and sitting cross-legged on the bed while I went to get some plates.

When I came back she was just settling down on a towel, "I'm leaking your sticky mess," she laughed, and took the plate I offered her.

"So should I have saved it for Dee?" I asked innocently.

"Noo," she protested, "I wanted it ... all of it ... I just didn't want to sit in it. So what time did Dee get in?" After our love-making Angela had drifted off to sleep while I lay there letting my brain spin its wheels.

Dee had got home about 6.30 and headed straight for the shower. Of course, being at least a concerned friend, I crept out of bed and slipped into the shower with her. She had sighed and leaned against me when I wrapped my arms around her.

"Oh god, I am so fucked," she groaned, "my guy was nice but I'm sure he must have swallowed a bottle of Viagra because he just didn't stop."

"Are you OK?" I took the soap from her and began to gently wash her from head to toe.

"Oh yeah," she sucked in a deep breath as I began to wash between her thighs and around her pussy. "I'm a bit sore down there but I'll get over it."

He had certainly given her a pounding; her pussy lips were red and the inside of the tops of her thighs had a red tinge to them too. Dee saw me looking at the redness and she laughed, "That will teach me to be such a slut.

"He could do things with his tongue that turned me into an orgasmic jelly ... and he also had one of those designer beards that was so rough on my thighs ... but what's a girl to do when she just can't say 'no'."

I was on my knees in front of her by then so I looked and grinned, "I can always kiss it better."

I gently kissed and licked the redness on her right thigh. "You bastard Steve," she giggled and twisted away but kept coming back to my tongue and lips.

"Oh god ... Steve ..." I moved to the redness on her left thigh, "oh ... god ... don't ... you're gonna ... oh ..." she gasped and whined.

"Ooooowwwww ... fuck ..." I moved to her pussy and gently ran my tongue over her pussy lips, "oh ... oh god ... aaaagggghhhh ..." my tongue eased between her pussy lips and I lapped at her clit.

"Oh shit ... oh shit ... you're making me ... aaaaaagggggghhhhhhhh ... damnyou ..." and with one final muffled scream she came and her pussy juice was flowing down my tongue and into my mouth.

"Oh god," she sighed as I stood up and took her in my arms, "I so needed that," and then she was kissing me like there was never going to be another tomorrow.

"Do you think she still likes her new job?" Angela looked at me over her coffee cup and then smiled when she saw me grinning at her. Every time I looked at her I had to almost pinch myself to make sure that I wasn't dreaming that I was in a relationship with such a beautiful woman and knowing that I was just made me smile.

"I asked her that and she told me that she wished that she had made the jump sooner. She couldn't believe that she could have so much fun and make so much money doing it."

Angela laughed, "She has had a fairly cruizy start to the business ... and I'll make sure it continues like that too ... but tell me, what does it feel like to be in a committed relationship with two prostitutes?"

It was my turn to laugh as I helped Angela off the bed and pulled her close, "I was living every man's wet dream when I had just you so with two it's just out of this world."

She kissed me hard and then looked me straight in the eye, "I want us to work Steve, whether that's you and me or you and me and Dee, I want us to work because we need each other. We can take care of each other."

"So do I Angela ... so do I."

"Good," she smiled, "then you can come and lick my pussy while I have a shower."

"Oh fuck yeah!" I laughed.

"Hmmm ... we can do that too," her wicked grin touched me and I wanted to wrap my arms around her and never let her go.