A Second Chance Bk. 03 Ch. 05

Story Info
Steve the home wrecker.
1.7k words
4.58
3.3k
3
2

Part 26 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK will you two get off the mat please so I can have fun with Eamon?"

I looked up and Dee was standing right on the edge of the drop to the sunken floor and Eamon was standing beside her looking a little pale. I didn't spend much time looking at him though because from where I was lying on the floor I could look straight up Dee's skirt and that was a much better view.

Yeah, I know, I lived with her, I slept with her and I fucked her but I still had to look up her skirt. There was nothing on display, just the bottom of her white bikini but it was still worth looking at and even Bella was looking too.

I helped Bella to her feet and followed her as she walked up the steps to the living room and started down a corridor that led deeper into the house until she stopped.

"Are you following me?" I agreed that I was and she laughed, "Didn't you get enough of me out there?"

"Not nearly enough," I said softly.

She looked at me for a few moments and then touched my face, "Can I call you after tonight?"

"I hope that you will do more than call me ... but I followed you for another reason."

"Oh?" She watched me as I bent down and slipped my hand between her thighs and used one finger to wipe up some of the milky fluid that was running down the inside of her thigh. Her eyes went wide and she gasped when I put that finger in my mouth and sucked it clean and she didn't resist when I pulled her to me and kissed her.

"Oh wow," she gasped as she pulled back and then she was back kissing me passionately before dropping to her knees and cleaning my cock. She hesitated once she was back on her feet but then quickly surrendered her mouth to me.

It seemed as though we had been gone for ages but when we got back to the living room with a pile of clean towels the fight had only just begun ... and Eamon was about to be in trouble. He had managed to get Dee onto her back and had then turned around and buried his face in her pussy.

She wasn't quite ready to give up and the first thing she did was hold her legs together and reach between Eamon's and grab his cock. Everyone could hear his muffled groans as he tried to force Dee's legs apart at the same time she was vigorously stroking his cock and making it hard.

Then, Eamon must have thought that his hard work trying to get to Dee's pussy had been rewarded for her legs opened and he dived in for the prize ... but the only prize was for Dee.

She had opened her legs to lure him in and once he was where she wanted him she scissored his head and rolled. His cry of pain was hard to miss and Dee released him immediately. He sat up rubbing his neck and then rolled and pushed himself up onto his knees to face he,r just in time to get flattened by a shoulder charge that sent him onto his back.

He was stunned and didn't resist when she pulled his shorts off and then smothered him with her pussy while she reached back and began to stroke his cock. The poor guy was cooked but he just didn't know it as he thrashed about but when she began to grind her pussy into his face he quickly decided that it was time to surrender.

Dee was still wearing both pieces of her bikini so the first thing she had him do was take her top off without touching her breasts. You could see by the state of his cock that he really wanted to touch those pert little tits but he managed to keep himself under control.

Then Dee had Eamon kneel in front of her and undo the ties on each hip and slowly pull the bikini down.

"Oh god, he is not going to like this," Bella muttered as we stood and watched. I slipped an arm around her naked waist and pulled her close.

"Will you be OK?" I asked softly as she moved to across from my side to stand directly in front of me and then push her cute arse back against me.

"Oh yes, he never gets physically violent ... he just plays mind games for a while till he's ready to stop. It's gone on for years and now I'm used to them."

Down on the sunken 'mat' Dee had one hand on the back of Eamon's head and was mashing his face into her pussy. Up in our little world I still had one arm around Bella's waist while my other hand was resting on her hip till she took it and placed it over her pussy.

"I am a slut aren't I?" she giggled but I couldn't answer. I was too busy kissing the nape of her neck and discreetly slipping one finger into the wetness between her pussy lips.

When I looked again Dee had Eamon on his back with his cock sticking straight up like a flagpole ... and this 'flagpole' was about to disappear into a beautiful blonde whore who loved to fuck her brains out.

"Oh fuuuucccckkkk" he cried as his cock was swallowed by her hungry cunt. "Oh shiiiitttt aaaggghhh," and Dee's wicked giggle and sigh as he flooded her cunt was all that was needed to tell the story of lust that had just unfolded in front of us.

When Dee rolled off she turned and helped Eamon to his feet and then kissed him. He rested his hands on her hips and she rubbed her nipples against his chest before dropping to her knees and cleaning his cock.

Once that was done she took his hand and led him up to where we were in the living room. She came to me and I kissed her but he ignored Bella and me and went off down the corridor.

"What got into him?" Dee was clearly puzzled.

I grinned, "You won."

"But he still got to fuck me and I'm starting to leak his cum everywhere."

"Doesn't matter," Bella said ruefully, "you won and he didn't."

There was an informal break in the proceedings and while Bella, still naked, went to talk to Craig and Paula I caught Heather's eye and she came over to speak to me.

"I didn't bring a bikini so I thought I would just strip off and fight in my panties if that's OK."

"I grinned, "I'm sure it will be, are you OK with the rules?"

Heather laughed, "You mean the ones that say that we're going to have sex?"

"Yep, those ones."

She laughed again, "Steve if you can get it up then you can get it in me."

I laughed too and then turned the conversation to what her plans were for wrestling. She wanted to enter the girls' competition at Fight Cub and she also wanted to get into some ring wrestling but wasn't sure where to do that.

I told her about Angela's plan to bring ring wrestling back to Canberra and then asked her who her trainer was.

"Oh that's Bruce, right now he's working on my core strength and I'm doing pretty well, why do you ask"?

I told her that both Angela and Dee needed someone to help give them strength training as well as helping them with moves and holds.

"Bruce does all that for me so I'm sure he can help your girls too, talk to him before we all head home tonight."

And then Angela called me away to get some brief instructions on refereeing before she slipped out of her skirt and pulled her t-shirt off over her head to reveal a slightly more conservative bikini than I had seen her in before.

"I noticed that you and Bella were getting close, and I also noticed that there's something odd going on between her and Eamon," she said quietly, "if he is having a problem with her being taken by you then be careful not to make things worse for her ... but be ready to be there for her. She just might need you."

I smiled, "Has anyone told you that you are one very sexy lady?"

"Lots of guys ... but there is only one that I really like hearing that from ... a big lump of a man who drives the nastiest little VW I have ever seen and has just fucked another woman."

I kissed her then and she clung to me as she kissed me back, "You know he's going to beat me don't you? And he's going to humiliate you because he seems like that kind of guy."

"I know, but then I'm going to get to do the same to him ... and it's going to be even better because Heather has had some training so it will be harder to beat her." Angela giggled and kissed me again before heading over to speak to Craig and Paula.

I looked around for Bella and spotted her coming out of the hallway again. She didn't look happy and I wondered if there had been a brief confrontation with Eamon. I headed in her direction and she brightened up when she saw me coming.

"Hey you, are you OK?" Damn it was hard not to look at her and not get an erection

She smiled, "I'm fine. In fact," she giggled as she put her arms around my neck and kissed me, "I can't believe how much I enjoyed getting beaten by you."

"What about Eamon?"

"Oh he didn't enjoy any of it ... and he didn't enjoy me telling him that his days of dominating me are over. I'm leaving him ... so please don't rush off tonight ... not before I'm ready to leave ... just in case he tries to stop me."

'Have you got somewhere to stay?" For a moment I thought that she might have been hinting that she wanted to stay with us.

"Don't look so worried, my company has an apartment back in town where we sometimes put-up visiting VIPs and I can stay there till I find a place of my own. All I need is for some support while I pack a bag and actually get out the door."