A Second Chance Bk. 03 Ch. 06

Story Info
Down and dirty.
2k words
4.5
2.8k
1
1

Part 27 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We knew that the first two fights would be easy, and they were. It was fun wrestling with Bella but she was never going to put up much resistance and, much to her delight, I treated her like a slut in front of Eamon, her husband.

In the other match Eamon could have won against Dee because she wasn't that experienced but he made some very basic mistakes and Dee capitalized on them. She won the fight when Eamon decided that he would like to breathe rather than be smothered by a wet pussy.

Sadly, even though Dee fucked him well, Eamon didn't like losing and left the gathering and never came back but no one seemed to miss him much and we got on with the other two fights.

I wasn't all that happy about being the referee for Angela and Bruce's fight ... I would have much rather watched my beautiful lady being mauled from a little higher while I was holding another beautiful woman ... but I did what I had to do.

I looked up and Bella smiled at me and I noticed Dee sitting between Craig and Paula and getting some attention from both of them and then I looked down at Angela, and I could see that she was ready and raring to go.

She looked up at me and whispered, "I love you," and I blew the whistle and set the timer on my phone. Bruce was well-muscled and lean and knew that Angela would try hard but I didn't expect her to last the full six minutes with him.

Angela moved straight in and for a moment or two they teased each other with feints to his head ... a finger snagged in her bikini top that he pulled down so one breast popped out ... another feint to that breast that she batted away ... a vague attempt to grab at the bulge in his shorts that missed completely and made him laugh.

And then he just pushed between her arms and carried her over onto her back. She squealed as the move put pressure on her knees but she managed to straighten them out as her back hit the floor.

Angela tried to wrap her arms around his head but he grabbed her by the wrists and slowly forced her arms up over her head. She tried to push back and she was fighting every millimetre of the way but she didn't seem to delay the inevitable for a second.

She twisted and turned, grunted and groaned and struggled to either get her arms free or get him off her body but achieved neither of her goals and she was still struggling when he casually leaned down and kissed her.

I saw Angela freeze for moment and I noticed his hips move ... he had managed to push his way between her legs and the iron bar in his pants was pushing hard against the crutch of her bikini. She relaxed and moaned as she kissed him back and pushed her hips up to meet his cock's short thrusts.

Bruce let go of her arms and for a moment she held his face in her hands and kissed him passionately ... and then she laughed and rolled him over and scrambled off him. She knelt a short distance from him and waited for him to get back onto his knees.

She used that time to modestly slip her bare breast back into its place in her bikini top ... much to my disappointment. When he was ready they sparred for a few seconds and then he tried the same move that he had used at the beginning of the fight to get her onto her back but this time she was ready for it.

She ducked under his arms and came round behind him. Before he could turn she had her arms around his chest and was throwing herself backwards. He tried to resist but for once she had the leverage and, and with a groan of frustration he came over on top of her.

Instantly she made sure that her legs were intertwined with his and while she held him to her with one arm across his chest her other hand went down inside his shorts and began stroking his cock. It was his turn to twist and turn and try to find a way to get free without hurting himself. At the same time he had to try and ignore what her hand was doing to his manhood.

I thought that Angela was getting close to winning the match when his sheer strength finally overcame her and he broke free. She started to roll away, but he went after her and pushed her face-down onto the mat and held her there by straddling her hips while he undid the top and the ties that held her bikini top together.

Once they were undone he dragged the top out from under her and screwed it into a ball before throwing it at me. Then he roughly turned her over before straddling her belly and kneeling on her arms while he leaned back and removed the bottom of her bikini. After making a great show of smelling it he balled that up and threw that at me too.

They had been lying roughly parallel to the spectators but that didn't suit him so he began turning her so that her feet would be facing the watchers and he did that simply by pushing her with his knees till Heather could look straight up between Angela's feet.

Angela hadn't been a willing captive while all this had been happening. She had been struggling to escape but he kept her under control with rough slaps to her pussy that made her yelp and swear at him.

Bruce ignored her cries and her threats and when he had her in position he held up one hand to his wife where the middle two fingers were extended while the outer fingers were curled back. Heather had already stripped for our fight and I could see that her nipples were hard and her face was flushed. She was turned on and ready for some hard play ... and she wanted to see some from her husband too.

"Yeah give it to the slut!" Heather yelled and, with a slight bow in her direction, Bruce rammed those two fingers deep into my lady's cunt.

"OH FUCK!" Angela screamed and her body tried to convulse despite the weight of her opponent. He pulled his fingers out of her and held them up so that the light could shine on the juices that covered them.

"Seems she likes it rough Steve," he said to me with a smirk on his face, "maybe she's not getting enough from you." And he drove his fingers into Angela's cunt again.

"OH FUUUCCCKKKK!" she wailed and spread her legs wider.

"Do you want more my sexy little slut?" Angela groaned and pushed her hips up so he rammed his fingers into her twice more, "OH GOD ... OH GOD ... OH FUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH" and she squirted all over his hand, all over the carpet and right up to the edge of the sunken section.

I looked up at those in the living room and Heather was getting ready to jump down into the sunken area. Bruce looked at me, I shrugged my shoulders and in a couple of seconds Heather was between Angela's legs lapping up her juices and licking around her husband's fingers.

And that was when the timer on my phone announced that six minutes was up.

Bruce didn't wait for any sort of recognition that he had won ... like the formality of having me give Angela to him. He had his shorts off and was pushing Heather out of the way and was ramming his cock into my Angela before I realised what was happening.

"OH FUCK ... OH FUCK ... SO FUCKING GOOD BRUCE ... GIVE IT TO ME YOU FUCKEMMMMMM!" She would have said more but Heather's lips were clamped to Angela mouth.

For a moment I hesitated and then the sight of another man's cock slamming into my lady made my cock begin to throb. I grabbed a handful of Heather's hair and dragged her away from Angela and roughly pushed her onto her back.

She had squealed and whimpered as I had pulled her away but when she looked up and saw me looming over her she laughed, "Fuck yeah Steve ... get that cock into me and make me your whore too."

I looked down at her sparkling eyes and the warmth in her smile and suddenly I wanted this beautiful woman to do more than just enjoy me this one time and then I saw something that made me laugh.

"What are you laughing at?" she demanded.

"I just realised that I'm looking at the lower part of your face and seeing my girlfriend's pussy juice all over it."

"And you thought you mightn't get it up," Heather laughed as she pulled her panties to one side so I could drive my cock into her.

"Oh god," she gasped as I thrust into her. She was so tight and wet and after just a couple of thrusts her juices were running down my balls and I could see more pour down over her anus and between her butt cheeks every time I pulled out.

She began pushing her hips up to meet my thrusts and each time I plunged into her a cross between a growl and a moan would come from deep in her throat.

Behind me there was plenty of action and by the level of noise it was obvious that Bruce was hitting all the right spots and Angela had surrendered to the pleasure he was giving her.

There was more noise coming from up in the living room but two females were coming to join the action on the floor. It took a few seconds to think through the pleasure that was fogging my brain but then I realised that Craig was still sitting on the couch but Dee was straddling him and riding him hard.

The two women coming to join us were Paula and Bella. Paula went straight past Heather and me and suddenly Angela's cries were muffled. Heather's howls of pleasure were just as quickly muffled when Bella planted her pussy right on Heather's mouth and then leaned forward to kiss me.

Bella sighed and moaned as I began fondling her boobs and that was all it took to push me over the edge for the second time. I felt Heather cum as her pussy juice poured over my cock and Bella wasn't far behind after I slipped a hand down to her pussy and my fingers found her clit.

Angela's cries might have been smothered but it was obvious that she was cumming too and there was no mistaking Bruce's roar of triumph as he flooded Angela's cunt. Dee was also getting a huge load of cum sprayed into her cunt and her cries of pleasure joined Heather's and Angela's.

We all lay in a tangle of arms and legs for a few minutes until Dee and Craig came down to join us and, for a while, we all played together. Paula shyly accepted my invitation to climb on my cock before it deflated and Angela coaxed some life back into Paul's huge cock. Bella had been right, he was hung like a horse and the sight of it sliding in and out of Angela was almost mesmerising.

When we finished playing Bella led us all through the house to a huge shower that accommodated us all. I took the opportunity to wash Heather's back while we kissed. Bruce bent Dee over and fucked her from behind while Bella knelt down and sucked and stroked Craig's cock till she nearly drowned on a lot more cum that she was expecting him to produce.

After another drink Bella shooed the other couples out of the house and Angela. Dee and I waited while Bella quickly packed and bundled a couple of suitcases into her Range Rover. She drove out of the gate without any hassles and we were right behind her.