All Comments on 'A Second Chance Ch. 01'

by Androgynousother

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely fabulous. Tbh it’s as usual. If you aren’t a published author it’s a travesty

AZTT2AZTT2about 2 years ago

Great story. I'm excited to read the next installment.

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 2 years ago

Great story. Is there going to be a follow up so we can find out what happens to the crooked property managers??

Nasty56Nasty56about 2 years ago

Incredibly good, you truly have a talented pen! Keep the story going!

EZ8ltEZ8ltabout 2 years ago

Horrendous, I almost quit at page 3 for the main character being an absolute wimp cuck pussy in how he dealt the situation with Anna. Whether the emotional distress because of Di, that was a pure fantasy of how he handled the situation. Then there was the whole legal part about the house, like what? They weren't married, there's no splitting of assets that way. If that's the actual British law, then your entire country has some serious problems.

Then Bratislava? That's fucking Slovakia, the capital of the country. Sure it was part of Hungary until the Trianon peace treaty. Geography that much?

OldBrummieOldBrummieabout 2 years ago

Wow. And this is only chapter 1. Really looking forward to the rest. 5*

risgrynsfiskrisgrynsfiskabout 2 years ago

Good story this, liked it a lot. Just one thing...

Bratislava is not in Hungary, but Slovakia.

Anyway, I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty good one!

Btw, Bratislava is in Slovakia :-)

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Simply outstanding romance story....however I note that this is an 01 which means that there is more coming... Maybe this explains some of the interesting plot holes which appear to be some foreshadowing to the next episode(s). Of particular interest is the extreme detail describing the overwhelming coverage of every inch of the house and grounds by full audiovisual automatic surveillance cameras that are so very well hidden that he cannot find them even when he tries, Also noted is the ultra long term storage of the video from these cameras. This indicates that our loving Callie will stray and be captured by that surveillance in episode 02. This and a great deal of interesting plot holes would lead to a really interesting subsequent betrayal episode.

But regardless...exceptional writing by an simply outstanding author...

5 stars...!

Connar1Connar1about 2 years ago

Perfect as usual, there's a part 2 coming?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it wished I could give it more than just the five stars. I can't wait for the next part. And what they do to that guy who was not doing the repairs to the house she was living in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loving it, look forward to more! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Maybe just a bit overstuffed with reiterating mundane details but I am so glad you haven't made Craig a hopeless, spineless wimp that couldn't live without the cheating slut and went back to Anna.

MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 2 years ago

Holy shit what a fantastic story. Very detailed and characters well developed. At the beginning and with the title i thought he was going to give anna a second chance. Love callie and emmie! This is going to really suck if you dont have craig marry callie and have the babies that his sister wished for him in her last message!

Make sure you give those scum bags a good send off also in handcuffs!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

uk_writer_53uk_writer_53about 2 years ago

As I have come to expect from you an excellent story, well told with just a hint that something unexpected might just occur.

KalavoKalavoabout 2 years ago

A lovely story and I can’t wait for more. One small correction, Bratislava is in Slovakia. Budapest is in Hungary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

OUTSTANDING.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I did enjoy reading your story and I am looking forward to reading your next chapter.

stewartbstewartbabout 2 years ago

What a great written story! Can't wait for part 2 when the Owner/Landlord KNIGHT takes on the Dragon property manager.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written. Solid characters with great back stories. It wss well thought out. Looking forward to part 2.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

You write good stories!

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I just loved this story - it is the best I have ever read in Literotica. Looking forward to more episodes?

ArediaArediaabout 2 years ago

Loved it! I'll echo without repeating what all the others have said - great story! Well written, good characters, nicely paced - can't wait for the next part! :)

Robyn1859Robyn1859about 2 years ago

Oh how I want to see the rest of this story!!!!

JamesRTickitJamesRTickitabout 2 years ago

Excellent, well written. A proper story with real people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

EXCELLENT set-up, now just stick the landing!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Quit reading half way through page one when the cuck went to fix a cup tea after catching Anna and her boss fucking in his bed. No wonder everyone thinks British men are a bunch of pussies. Looks like you have a lot of cucky British men gushing over what a great story this crap is.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 years ago

Bratislava is the capital of Slovakia. So far so good. Someone called him a cuck. He let Anna hive him head but never really had sex with her again after he caught her.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
Hey anon quote Quit reading half way through page one unquote

You are missing a great story that is extremely well written

It is not something that one finds on LW these days

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is why the British Empire is little more than a footnote in history books. All their men died off in past centuries and left only cucks and betas behind

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey Anonymous yank! You live in a great country with the right to carry a gun because every other brain-dead redneck carries one, Woohoo, even your school kids get to kill each other! Still, never mind, now the GOP is banning abortion and sex education there'll be plenty more.

Seeing as the GOP is trying to stop poor people and minorities voting it'll be even better. Keep it simple, just repeal the 13th amendment and bring back slavery, that way you won't even need to pretend to be civilised.

It's just a story Dickhead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brilliant, very enjoyable, nicely set up for lots lots of different synarioes, more please.

Chiara23Chiara23about 2 years ago

What a lovely tale! Loves the slow burn and how the characters developed. I'm really looking forward to the next part and seeing if Mr. Gregg gets his commuppance(sp?) lol

Chiara23Chiara23about 2 years ago

EZ8lt

I see you've graced the Literotica community with exactly ZERO contributions of your own. A simple geographical slip up does not detract from the story as a whole. Feel free to offer up some of your own prose and take the heat and hate from idiots such as yourself before being a douchenozzel to others.

Your cognitive incontinence is showing by the way.

<3

Chi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You had my interest from the beginning and then you stepped it up a notch on page 5 when you introduced problems with the property caretakers. Great read!

DogmancyprusDogmancyprusabout 2 years ago

Great story, with "proper" English, well developed characters, can't wait for the next chapter,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another fabulous story.... so glad to see new posts from you! Loving it......

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Great story , loving it. AAAAAA+++++

mac1729mac1729about 2 years ago

Really well written story. I especially like the banter between the characters it makes them more real.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 2 years ago

Brilliant!!! Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Anyone have any idea how long will the author take before posting the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pissy ending.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Hoping the next (final?) chapter is already written.

Tannish84Tannish84about 2 years ago

Another great story, usual androgynous other 'believable' romance, just the right amount of drama without being silly, with the sex where its needed. Part two please!

mikentulsamikentulsaabout 2 years ago

Really good read till the end? Kinda left me hanging. Lots of good story left with unresolved rental issues and just where did the relationship go. Really hope your considering at least another chapter if not more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Trading places references were good. Great movie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope Craig knocks Callie up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is really enjoyable. I've been saving it to treat myself as you always write amazing stories. Thank you for sharing it with us.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 2 years ago

This is a very enjoyable romance. Thanks for writing and posting it. I know it takes time and a great deal of effort.

Richie4110Richie4110about 2 years ago

Cinderella love story precipitated with a LW kickoff. It had everything that an adult novel would require including excellent writing and pace.

Thanks!

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

Good story, but can’t see Di allowing a crook to take over her houses, she’d have noticed the drop in revenue immediately. Just my opinion but the DG side of things is taking too long to come to fruition, it’s obvious the council has been penetrated by the rot, and it’s also obvious the camera system in his house will get used as will the wine cellar/safe room….

ErotFanErotFanalmost 2 years ago

Some plot flaws but obviously well written tale. The category seems to be Novels and Novellas though. It starts as Loving Wives and ends as Romance but gets lost and tangled up in the unnecessarily long and involved fiasco with property issues.

I know Callie's it... but I'm rooting for Anna! (😊?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Found it a little long and slow, particularly pertaining to rental property issues. All in all did enjoy. 4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story and gave it a five. Question: Do the wheels of justice and the law really move that slowly in England; it seems strange given that it seems to be a clear case if fraud. In the case of estate management bureaucracy, is it really that unresponsive or just corrupt. This story makes England sound a lot like Trump’s America and just as venal.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

About this story that seriously cracks me the fuck up is this 'guy' is about as fucking wimpy as its possible to be and still have testicles. I mean for fucks sake his girlfriend is fucking some shit head he catches her does absolutely fucking nothing let's her keep doing it and then runs away giving her everything.

Forget about Alpha Male or Beta Male this prick is barely human 😑

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

From the "terribly sorry for interrupting your fucking of my girlfriend, I'm going to have a spot of tea while you wrap things up" to the "terribly sorry to be dying of terminal cancer, I'll just stop eating and drinking to hurry this along, such a bother", this may be the most British story I've ever read on this site.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

good story but poor continuity and constantly comparing a past and current lover is disrespectful to both of them. 13 pages and the major issue of the rental houses is still unresolved.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 1 year ago

Great story, but Bratislave is in Slovakia, not Hungary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

While written well I will say it feels a tad .. robotic, like you're giving an explanation of events rather than seeing it happen through someone's eyes.

You could argue at first maybe he's in shock or not dealing with his grief, but he barely has any emotions at all, he shrugs off his girlfriend's affair and then shrugs of his sisters brutal death with a quick "guess I'll have a spot of tea"

While technically okay, it makes the story feel hollow and lifeless, it's hard to feel invested in the new romance, because it feels like he's a robot or a sociopath.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You seem to have a habit of forgetting the names of your characters!

"It was also the furthest from Callie's room, and any suggestion of her sly tiptoe downstairs, something she did quite often after putting Callie to bed, and then any possible detour to mine."

"It was also the furthest from Callie's room, and any suggestion of her sly tiptoe downstairs, something she did quite often after putting EMMIE to bed, and then any possible detour to mine."

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The cuck Crsig went back to the sane bed she just fucked Sean in, sipping his tea!!! He reacted like a really weak wimpy cuck. Asshole cuck Craig should grow some balls!! FUCKING WKMP

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yeah, Craig should have acted like a real AMERICAN MAN! Opened his bedside table, got out his Armalite and shot the bitch. After that he could walk down to the local primary and shoot half a class of year fives, that'll learn 'em.

The US of A! What a great, violent and aggressive country! Or is it just a Yank keyboard warrior?

Yeah, could do with a bit of a more thorough edit, but a great story.

Ravey19Ravey198 months ago

Very British with the possible exception of the obvious corrupt council members although that does exist. Love the sex side of it but surprised he stayed when he found Anna with the other man. 5⛤

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love the story with Callie and Emma. But Craig's interactions with Anna are just sad. Guess he might have been in shock at first, then went more in shock with his sister dying. Too bad he told Anna about it and submitted to her care. I know he needed it, but after what she did? He wasn't thinking straight. And when he submitted to her blowjob, that was the worst. Would have been a good time to kick her in the throat and tell her to get the fuck out. But no, he just submits. Apparently, he was just submissive to her. Might be why she wasn't too worried about cheating on him? She was a despicable character to me. All eros, with no decernable ethos at all. And then he seemed to get over her fairly quickly once he got involved with Callie. Guess he and Anna just really didn't love each other all that much. Were they even capable of real love? I don't think Anna was. Will Craig turn out to be capable of it with Callie? Maybe we'll see.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good story and well written but no way U go back sleeping with your slut girl friend. TERRIBLE ending. Totally incomplete. They should at lest said they loved each other married had more kids and lived a great life.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

At some point when Callie's mother is visiting, she should tell her daughter:

"Look, just go downstairs and go to bed with him. Sneaking around in the middle of the night is undignified, and it's insulting; Do you think I'm blind? Even Emma knows you're sleeping together. You're an adult; you can fuck anyone you want to. Why would you be worried about I think?

And some have complained about the BJ from Anna after the breakup. I think it was included for two reasons.

1-He already knows he's over her, disgusted with her, so why not just use her mouth to service him in a futile and undignified effort to win him back.

2-Without this interaction, it's a long, dry spell to the next explicit sex act in the story. Sort of a teaser, to keep the average Literotica reader on the hook.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It is a long and winding road, and after 13 pages we are not even really there. Might have to do with the fact that Bratislava is not exactly to be found in Hungary these days.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

From the title I thought he was going to take Anna back. I certainly wouldn't not matter how sexy or good in bed. She already showed she is untrustworthy.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

The title is misleading Anna never gets a second chance. It's actually disappointing the MC is pathetic when finding the love of his life cheating in their bed. He just walks out after the confrontation. Then allowed the cheating ex to hang around while his sister is dying. So basically torturing himself while dealing with his sister's needs. After the sister passed the story got better and in reality should have started from that point. The ex partner should have been removed from the story and only mentioned from memory and left there. It could have been a better storyline if some minor changes were made especially in light of the relationship with the ex never comes back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndrogynousother@Androgynousother
Let's not kid ourselves, I write long stories with happy endings - whatever section they're uploaded to, and my characters tend to drink tea and eat bacon and egg sandwiches, might as well tell you now. If you don't like my characters or what they do, please remember they are...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories